Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 4

If you could make a Resident Evil game, what would you make the story line?(Example:Leon goes to London for a vacation when the

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

missingno Posted at: 21:06 May15 2006 Post ID: 827814
missingno
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
How would you make your Resident Evil...humorus, more horrifing, action, or all of the above?

*I just saw the title. Continuing on... G-Virus breaks loose ect. ect.)*

« Last edited by missingno on May 15th 2006 »
Give me two double quarter pounders, three milkshakes, seven hotdogs, twelve large fries, three large onion rings....and a diet soda. I'm on a diet.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
matty_bowen Posted at: 23:59 May16 2006 Post ID: 829503
matty_bowen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
id probaly do, when ada is in the choper back home (re4) she arrives back and a team of S.T.A.R.S members that take the sample off her but somthing goes wrong and they loose the sample and it breaks loose. and you would play as one of the stars members to get to the person who did it witch would be wesker, but he gets killed by his own invention witch would be like a creature (sorta like nemisis) thankz
missingno Posted at: 18:19 May19 2006 Post ID: 832620
missingno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cool, I would look forward to that one. But is it zombies or Plagas?
Give me two double quarter pounders, three milkshakes, seven hotdogs, twelve large fries, three large onion rings....and a diet soda. I'm on a diet.
matty_bowen Posted at: 03:35 May22 2006 Post ID: 836108
matty_bowen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
plagas, and the creature would be like verdugo and nemisis put 2gether
da ugy stik Posted at: 13:42 Jul02 2006 Post ID: 897005
da ugy stik
+
+
hmmm kinda like the movie apocolyspe or the game outbreak or whatever..... some guy working for umbrella steals the virus for a new corporation or whatever and then when hes outside trying to steal he gets caught and gets ticked off so he drinks the virus and go's off on a rampage and then he the whole city gets infected but they think they have it under control but some people escaped and the government doesnt know so then you have to work on maintaining the virus from the outside.... kinda blurry i know
jesseclaw Posted at: 13:56 Jul13 2006 Post ID: 921288
jesseclaw
+
+
Leon go's back home /w the girl and she is a zombie and leon have's x /w her and he gets the viros but he's a good guy and he stoping the girlfrom useing the t-viros on other guys or something maybe the story should be a little bit more real right?
resident evil4_fan Posted at: 07:00 Oct09 2006 Post ID: 1080693
resident evil4_fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
leon is back at racoon city along with 99 other officers(leon leads)
looking for any surviving zombies to elimatnate them then there is some 100ft tall zombie which infects half of the officers and chases leon and the remaining officers out of the city and leon is forced to tell the president to command the army to fight the collosal zombie with 45 other mormal zombies and some huge war starts
Rachetdude11 Posted at: 18:12 Oct18 2006 Post ID: 1094165
Rachetdude11
+
+
I have one. It's where you play as Leon, Ada, and Jill, and have to go fight the virus and the plagus together!
Cloud_Strife123 Posted at: 20:11 Oct18 2006 Post ID: 1094498
Cloud_Strife123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
resident evil4_fan don't bump old topics. I suggest you take a few minutes reading the rules

Read my fiction: The Bondage Chaos
Nick Nitro Posted at: 07:25 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1187293
Nick Nitro
+
+
I'd have Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield joining forces to destroy a T-Virus/G-Virus research lab. But they both get infected with the hybrid virus and have to cure themselves and defeat Wesker.
Cerberous Posted at: 17:11 Jan20 2007 Post ID: 1307955
Cerberous
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i'd have it where ashley gets home and everyone is zombies/plaga in the US,besides her dad and the people in the white house and she has to get there in 3 days or she is left behind to rot,and leon dies protecting her from sadler(revived through him).she barely makes it and then tells her dad everything including what she learned bout self defence on her way here.(you don't play as leon you play as ashley and she is trained completely by leon on self defence)

[color=red][/color]As the moon shines brightly,I begin my transformation.Our race will soon conquer the mortal human realm,taking down all that is in our path.What doesn't kill you...will curse you...Long live our King...Cerberous.
~Cerberous,Master of Evil
~Kingdom1234hearts,Deceiver of Hearts
~Twilight Link,The Deadly Nocturne
adamiscool Posted at: 05:55 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1352557
adamiscool
+
+
I would have like more of a prequel, and have it set before the events of resident evil 4 and you play as luis sera and you must start off escaping from the whole of the place in which saddler employs luis and the game ends when luis dies at the hands of saddler thats just my theory but yeah it could work one day
gamePat Posted at: 12:40 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079252
gamePat
+
+
I would have Wesker, go looking for a remote spot to use the sample that Ada brought him. He is betrayed, and attacked by a disciple of Lord Saddler, and infected w/ plagas. He must recruit Ada to help rid him of the plagas before he looses control.This disciple would have already built and be in control of his own army of ganados, etc. 1 of the bosses would be an iron maiden that has krauser's arm and agility.this was accomplished by genetically mutated plagas and Krauser's dna sample being joined. the dna was on file at umbrella.

[b][/b]I'm back... been in the hospital 25 days. Got 2 new titanium hip joints, now I'm the gamePatinator
cheating-is-good Posted at: 17:06 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079621
cheating-is-good
+
+
After rescuing Ashley, Leon gets contacted by Umbrella, telling him that they will give him the girl sherry, if he forms a partnership with Nicolai and Umbrella. Leon agrees, but on the way there, is captured By wesker and his own group of the Umbrella company. While Unconscious, Wesker injects Leon with a needle containing the G virus, fused with the T virus. because of this, Leon must where sunglasses to cover his bright red eyes and a glove to cover his right hand, so that whatever he touches won't disintegrate.

Nicolai thinks that Leon was lying to him, so in retaliation, he teams up with Trent, and the S corporation, and begins to hunt down, and kill the S.T.A.R.S. members.

I already have the whole game planned out lol
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close