Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Attention members

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 15:12 May20 2005 Post ID: 168523
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 20-May-2005 Cez said:Not to undermine Rich's authority, but that's just stupid. We'll lose our mod spots for closing off-topic threads? How about moving them to Teams & Clans?
I'm not sure, if their teams not about SSBM, then we should move em'. If they are for SSBM, well we must resist locking.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted at: 15:21 May20 2005 Post ID: 168538
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't suppose you could provide a link to wherever he said we can leave the threads open, can you? I'm not entirely convinced, that's all.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 16:10 May20 2005 Post ID: 168601
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'll try.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
Cez Posted at: 03:46 May21 2005 Post ID: 169191
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you can provide a link, then I'll believe you.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 14:35 May21 2005 Post ID: 169781
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Try the pokemon forums, I saw it there.
Cez Posted at: 05:53 May22 2005 Post ID: 170701
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm expected to trawl through every page of every thread of every Pokemon forum, on the off-chance of finding a post by Rich? Not happening. You give me an address to the page, and then I'll believe you.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 16:01 May23 2005 Post ID: 171867
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On one of the team pages, unless it was then moved before others knew.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 16:02 May23 2005 Post ID: 171869
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Try asking Rich.
Cez Posted at: 07:33 May24 2005 Post ID: 172736
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'll do that. But if you're lying, be prepared for a verbal thrashing. And don't double-post. You're a Mod, you should know better.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 19:32 May24 2005 Post ID: 173457
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, I just thought of asking Rich, so I posted it, I can't always wait for a reply to talk, or...urm, type. But asking is a good idea, cause some mods are being replaced as I saw.(If I lose the spot, I'm already an admin on another site, not that it wouldn't be bad, being a mod is a big job too.)
Cez Posted at: 09:14 May25 2005 Post ID: 174202
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Look under your post, and you should see four little orange bits of text. The third one from the left is used instead of double-posting.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 19:15 May25 2005 Post ID: 175097
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know, usually double posting means not to accidently press submit twice, or triple and so on, lots of people double post, even quad, but I never go that far, I would run out of stuff to post. I mean, I will tell others, but here and there, if I were to tell others every time a double post was made, I'd be here forever, lol. I also am sorry to say that SSBM, is the strictist forum here, it's becoming worse and worse every day, as quoted be others too.
Cez Posted at: 01:58 May26 2005 Post ID: 175376
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But you're a mod! You can delete accidental double-posts! As things go, you and ND seem to be letting me look like the bad guy by deleting posts and pwning people for breaking rules.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 15:12 May27 2005 Post ID: 177958
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Not that! I will always delete a double post I did by accident, didn't you double post before? I never said anything about it. And you're not a bad guy, you jusy inforce the rules a little, exagguratingly, or something like that. I only close or delete topics, when they're really bad, telling them every time does nothing but get them mad, especially to a mod, I got my reasons for posting what I post. I never Q your methods, why do you Q mine?
nintendo_dude Posted at: 03:51 May28 2005 Post ID: 179239
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Cez man I don't mean to make you look like the bad guy, which you don't. I suppose it's just that I get to the bad posts and topics before you do.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
ss13 Jay Posted at: 14:11 May30 2005 Post ID: 183216
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 14-Apr-2005 GamerJustinShiel said:I, and the rest of the mods are tired of having to keep closing threads, so I made a guide of what topics not to post:

1. No more AR threads, there are about 2 or 3 already.

2. We already have trophies, items, and stages covered.

3. No more fav character threads.

4. I may allow 1 thread per team, mods, any comments on that, a vote, or something?

5. Nothing off topic or advertising.

6. We already got a greatest achievements, so no more.

OK,thanks.

GJS
I understand, but i disagree with one thing number 2 "We already have trophies, items, and stages covered."

I have a question, can you unlock the stage where you fight Master Hand and Crazy Hand, if so how, ( I haven't played this game in ages, I went off the game for like a year and only just got back into it again yesterday )
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 15:54 May30 2005 Post ID: 183392
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can, you must beat event match 51.
Cez Posted at: 13:01 May31 2005 Post ID: 184521
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That wasn't exactly on topic, was it, Jay? Not the modly one, but the ss13 version.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 16:17 May31 2005 Post ID: 184888
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was just answering a Q, there you go again, and it was included in his post, so it's one post off topic, off topic is like a few posts. You've gone off topic 1nce or 2wice too(if you call mine off topic)
ss13 Jay Posted at: 08:37 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 185850
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i found out anyway before you even said do event match 51 :P
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close