Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Attention Cez, for your blatant plagiarizing

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
XIF Posted at: 16:22 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197073
XIF
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Cez... you make me wish you didnt exsist. It amazes me how people can think they can steal from others, and get away with it. I first walked into this crapfest of a website, blinded by the crappy layout, because a good friend of mine told me someone plagiarized not only him, but me in return. You see, when I went to look at the hints portion for SSBM I found that someone had posted a small guide on wavedashing... but the author wasn't my friend, whose name is Tobias Xelkythe. It was someone else, who submitted it without a hint of credit. This angers me, on so many levels. There is absolutely no rational or morally correct reason to steal some one else hard work and effort, and call it your own. Its dispicable, and pathetic. Let me show you a site Cez, that you might be familiar with:

http://www.freewebs.com/xiffer/index.htm

still not familiar? How about now:

http://www.freewebs.com/xiffer/smashessays.html

Not ringing any bells? Then maybe this should do it:

http://www.freewebs.com/xiffer/wavedashing.html

That last link, is what you posted for your wavedashing hint on the SSBM hints portion of this website. It isnt a slight resemblence or anything. Its the exact same thing.

word

for

word.

exactly the same as what I graciously put on my site there for tobias xelkythe. What baffles me is why you thought you can get away with this. Lets take a look, shall we?

http://img67.echo.cx/img67/7159/untitled3he.jpg

now do you understand? over 10,000 people have visited my website, and that image should prove both that, and the fact that I do not take kindly to those who steal. So far, everyone has been smart enough NOT TO STEAL. Except you, you're the first one, and this example should be enough reason for it to be the last.

I've seen alot of other bull**** lies coming from you too... things like majora and vaati being in SSBM? Lies, all of, and I'm serious. I havent had the time to go through this cess pool and find everything, but this one instance of stealing is enough.

Whoever runs this place needs to IP ban this son of a *****, as he obviously doesnt have what it takes to be a moderator. He isnt honest, and he certainly doesnt know jack about SSBM. He's a hack, and Cez, i'm bringing you down.
RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:29 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197080
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
NOOB! Lay the he** off Cez. He's my friend, AND A GOOD ONE AT THAT! You probably made that site just to get him banned. Well, you're wrong! Cez is a very reliable member of SC, and IMO, you should be banned for SPAMMING and FLAMING on this site.
mantastorm2 Posted at: 16:32 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197082
mantastorm2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree with XiF. Cez blatantly ripped off that site and chose it as his own work. We have substantial proof saying so.

"NOOB! Lay the he** off Cez. He's my friend, AND A GOOD ONE AT THAT! You probably made that site just to get him banned. Well, you're wrong! Cez is a very reliable member of SC, and IMO, you should be banned for SPAMMING and FLAMING on this site. "

Nope. There are many people on GameFAQs and many who know Tobias that can prove you wrong. Also, explain to me how all that information could be put on a site in a matter of seconds.
~=// mantastorm Revamped MK II Reborn Returns From The Flames \=~: I use too many verbs.
TobiasXelKythe Posted at: 16:33 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197084
TobiasXelKythe
+
+
Sounds more like your god than a friend, seeing as you'll throw away irrefutable evidence to protect him. ^.^ I see Cez has created quite the following of puppets here... I never did like guys who enjoyed sticking their hands up peoples asses.
LUIGI'S GAME IS STEPPING UP [ www.freewebs.com/tobiasxk/LuigiFAQ.txt ]
RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:34 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197086
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
+
Easy. Just go to FREEWEBS, EDIT, and BAM! I own a freewebs site, and I know how easy it is to edit things...and, as for XIF, you're just a noob.
XIF Posted at: 16:34 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197087
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
do you REALIZE how much content there is on my site? Do you realize the amount of people who have visited it? There is no way I could have done all that work in mere day or 2, much less have the energy to do so. That entire site is hand coded HTML, its not some dinky front page bullcrap. Tobias XelKythe's wavedashing essay has been around since before I even had that website. There are hundred's of people from gamefaqs who could attest to that.

The bottom line is that Cez lied, and he stole. End of story.
Clockwork Dragon Posted at: 16:35 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197088
Clockwork Dragon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
RJ, not even friends can be perfect.

No, not even good friends.

It is perfectly possible for him to be your friend and to have ripped off a site.
TobiasXelKythe Posted at: 16:36 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197091
TobiasXelKythe
+
+
"and, as for XIF, you're just a noob. "

Yes, he sure is, what with being a renowned stadium player with sub 3:30 for BtT and over 80K in HRC (accomplishments, I may note, that you likely didn't even know were possible).
LUIGI'S GAME IS STEPPING UP [ www.freewebs.com/tobiasxk/LuigiFAQ.txt ]
mantastorm2 Posted at: 16:36 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197092
mantastorm2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
"Easy. Just go to FREEWEBS, EDIT, and BAM! I own a freewebs site, and I know how easy it is to edit things...and, as for XIF, you're just a noob. "

You have to be kidding. I'm sorry, but how? There is too much information on XiF's site to be done in such a short time. Besides, you've never seen XiF in your life. What would a complete stranger have against 'one of the most respected moderators'?

We assure you, we are not making this up.
~=// mantastorm Revamped MK II Reborn Returns From The Flames \=~: I use too many verbs.
Clockwork Dragon Posted at: 16:36 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197093
Clockwork Dragon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
(whoops, double post. Ignore this.)
RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:36 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197094
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
+
I ain't believing SQUAT from you. I ain't no puppet. I WORK ALONE! Cez is a WELL-RESPECTED member on this site. Like I'd believe a group of noobies wanting a good mod to be banned...NOT
RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:38 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197096
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
+
Also, you all talk the same way. You're just a bunch of clone accounts belonging to some noob against Cez.
mantastorm2 Posted at: 16:38 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197097
mantastorm2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Jun-2005 Clockwork Dragon said:RJ, not even friends can be perfect.

No, not even good friends.

It is perfectly possible for him to be your friend and to have ripped off a site.
Thank you.

We realise Cez is your friend RJ, and that's why you protect him. But believe us. He ripped Xelkythe's essay and hard work off word for word. Given the evidence, that's undisprovable.
mantastorm2 Posted at: 16:39 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197100
mantastorm2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Jun-2005 RJ Fighter said:Also, you all talk the same way. You're just a bunch of clone accounts belonging to some noob against Cez.
Doubt it, kid. We're telling the truth. Just because Cez is respected doesn't mean he can do no wrong. We'll just have to wait for what he says.
Clockwork Dragon Posted at: 16:39 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197101
Clockwork Dragon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ohyeah, and if Xif was the one who ripped off Cez, not vice versa, how did everything else on the site get there?
mantastorm2 Posted at: 16:40 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197102
mantastorm2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Jun-2005 RJ Fighter said:Also, you all talk the same way. You're just a bunch of clone accounts belonging to some noob against Cez.
Doubt it, kid. We're telling the truth. Just because Cez is respected doesn't mean he can do no wrong. He ripped off a guy who did much work into that essay.
The Amazing One Posted at: 16:43 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197105
The Amazing One
Forum GuestMember
+
+
XIF, TXK, manta, you are all noobs. I can't believe you'd all put so much effort into trying to get a moderator on this site in trouble.

First, you go and create a site just for the purpose of ripping off Cez's comprehensive essay. Then, to make it seem more reasonable, you stuff that site with pages and pages of content. Heck, if it weren't so obvious that that site was created just to get Cez in trouble, I would say that it took months to make all the stuff on there... *rolls eyes*

You must have been working night and day for well over a week to get all that stuff on there. Without even sleeping. Well, anyways, I guess you're just that dedicated to getting Cez in trouble. Even though none of you have ever been seen on this site before! And you filled that site with fake dates to make it seem like it's been there for such a long time. But here's what's really impressive: you achieved such a high hit counter! I bet you got your friends to all refresh the page 5 times a second just to get the hit counter that high.

A very well-planned attack. But your plan had one fatal flaw: Cez is perfect! There's no way he could ever have done something like this. I mean, by golly, he's a moderator! Moderators never do ANYTHING wrong! Moderators are the very definition of morality! The only people more omniscient than Cez are the heavenly beings themselves! Therefore it is plain to see that this whole topic is a house of lies.
ghostfox1 Posted at: 16:44 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197107
ghostfox1
+
+
Cez was wrong. Decided to come here to see if there was some information that GFAQs didn't have that was good. Found the essay "written" by cez. Xelkythe wrote that about one and a half years ago (not really sure 'bout that though). Cez did rip of Tobias though, you know you could sue him for plagarising something, just a thought though.
shapular Posted at: 16:45 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197111
shapular
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So far, everybody on this topic except for one is correct (I'm talking about you RJ Fighter)

lol @ TAO
mantastorm2 Posted at: 16:45 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197112
mantastorm2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
=O

Onoes!
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close