Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Attention Cez, for your blatant plagiarizing

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:45 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197113
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Whether or not he stole is NOT the problem. The real problem is you coming out, flaming him (Along with me) and creating this spam topic in SSBM. So, I suggest you take your ideas, and go packing. I have already alerted my friends to the situation via staff forum. Rich and the others will deal with you...
RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:48 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197117
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
+
On 08-Jun-2005 The Amazing One said:XIF, TXK, manta, you are all noobs. I can't believe you'd all put so much effort into trying to get a moderator on this site in trouble.

First, you go and create a site just for the purpose of ripping off Cez's comprehensive essay. Then, to make it seem more reasonable, you stuff that site with pages and pages of content. Heck, if it weren't so obvious that that site was created just to get Cez in trouble, I would say that it took months to make all the stuff on there... *rolls eyes*

You must have been working night and day for well over a week to get all that stuff on there. Without even sleeping. Well, anyways, I guess you're just that dedicated to getting Cez in trouble. Even though none of you have ever been seen on this site before! And you filled that site with fake dates to make it seem like it's been there for such a long time. But here's what's really impressive: you achieved such a high hit counter! I bet you got your friends to all refresh the page 5 times a second just to get the hit counter that high.

A very well-planned attack. But your plan had one fatal flaw: Cez is perfect! There's no way he could ever have done something like this. I mean, by golly, he's a moderator! Moderators never do ANYTHING wrong! Moderators are the very definition of morality! The only people more omniscient than Cez are the heavenly beings themselves! Therefore it is plain to see that this whole topic is a house of lies.
Wow. I guess you live up to your name, dude. Thx for your help. I've taken care of this problem, and they will be dealt with soon.
mantastorm2 Posted at: 16:48 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197118
mantastorm2
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 08-Jun-2005 RJ Fighter said:Whether or not he stole is NOT the problem. The real problem is you coming out, flaming him (Along with me) and creating this spam topic in SSBM. So, I suggest you take your ideas, and go packing. I have already alerted my friends to the situation via staff forum. Rich and the others will deal with you...
Indeed, but we have tried nicely before. As stated here.

http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=6850

As a result, Cez blatantly lied and refused, then proceeded to lock the topic. As we're 100% he's plagirised, we've taken the liberty of asking him again. This time more... direct, so to speak.
~=// mantastorm Revamped MK II Reborn Returns From The Flames \=~: I use too many verbs.
shapular Posted at: 16:48 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197120
shapular
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So we're just supposed to go quietly on our way, while Cez takes all the credit for the wavedashing essay?
mantastorm2 Posted at: 16:48 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197121
mantastorm2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
...omg, RJ. TAO's sarcasm meter couldn't be set any higher, and you STILL couldn't get it.

-_-
~=// mantastorm Revamped MK II Reborn Returns From The Flames \=~: I use too many verbs.
The Amazing One Posted at: 16:49 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197122
The Amazing One
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm not going to get in trouble, am I? I love Cez! He's much more knowledgeable about SSBM than that Tobias character! That's why he's a moderator on this forum. I'm interested in reading some more of Cez's works. Has he written any other essays?
mantastorm2 Posted at: 16:49 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197123
mantastorm2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[Double post deleted]
RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:51 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197127
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
+
I'm out of this conversation. Amazing One, I think you should leave, too. Let these guys spam up the forums anjd get banned by themselves...
mantastorm2 Posted at: 16:52 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197129
mantastorm2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Jun-2005 RJ Fighter said:I'm out of this conversation. Amazing One, I think you should leave, too. Let these guys spam up the forums anjd get banned by themselves...
o_O

I've given up on you. I'm sorry, but you're... wow. How old are you?
XIF Posted at: 16:53 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197130
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
RJ: I have every right to come in here angry and flaming. What Cez did was WRONG, and even after the first topic which was nice, he ignored everything. So, I made this topic. He not only stole from tobias, but from me, for the time it took to put his essay up on my site, code the whole page, and link everything back to the main site.

RJ, I have not flamed you (yet) and I do not see how it is a spam topic. If you're reffering to the links to my website, it is merely to prove that he did indeed steal from MY SITE AND FROM TOBIAS XELKYTHE.

We tried the polite way, that failed. I'm trying the mean way, and if something doesnt get done, I am gonna go the legal way. It makes me glad sometimes that the USA is lawsuit happy.
ghostfox1 Posted at: 16:53 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197134
ghostfox1
+
+
RJ ITS CALLED SARCASM YOU FOOL!! leaves muttering *idiot, oh no! i might be banned!* RJ quit being stupid and give up.
The Amazing One Posted at: 16:54 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197135
The Amazing One
Forum GuestMember
+
+
XIF, "spam" doesn't mean advertising. It means posting pointless things. It's a backronym for "Stupid, Pointless, Annoying Messages."
TobiasXelKythe Posted at: 16:55 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197139
TobiasXelKythe
+
+
It was quite agitating that Cez just kinda shrugged off my topic with his modliness. I imagine he expected that people like you, RJ, would support him, so he didn't bother addressing it. As of now, this way, he's not actively lying, where YOU, on the other hand, ARE.
LUIGI'S GAME IS STEPPING UP [ www.freewebs.com/tobiasxk/LuigiFAQ.txt ]
lueshi Posted at: 16:56 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197140
lueshi
+
+
great. just great. this forum is run by 13 year olds. how can you people be so stupid? a simple look at XiF's freewebs account can show that he has had that particular account active for quite a while. longer than you've been able to be on the internet i'm sure. not only that, but i'm positive that someone who calls people n00bs who he doesn't even know, probably can't write a wavedashing guide. now, unless you shut up and do one of two things, i can possibly get an entire 3000 userbase message board to spam your entire forums. you don't want that now do you? now, you can either take the wavedashing guide down completely or give Tobias the credit. otherwise, face LUEshi's wrath.
Neophos Posted at: 16:56 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197141
Neophos
Forum GuestMember
+
+
...Or SPiced HAm, depending on if you watched some of Monthy Python's stuff or not :3
spontaniouscombuBOOM Posted at: 17:12 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197171
spontaniouscombuBOOM
+
+
I saw Tobias's essay nearly a year ago, and I was cruisin thru the cheats and saw the plagiarized essay... thousands of people on gamefaqs can attest to the same thing... just give it up, RJ, no-ones perfect, not even your precious king- er, moderator... being a mod=/=equal being perfect. and,... my god, you despirately need a sarcasm detector, cuz u sure can't detect it yourself...
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 17:14 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197173
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
Based on what have read and seen so far, I have to agree with Xif.

I would be pretty ****** too if someone had stolen my work.

Xif, the submission in question is being removed from our database now, this will take a little while to filter out completely because of the way our site works, but effectively as of now it is off.

I am waiting for an explanation from Cez to see if he will deny this claim of plagarism before taking further action.

Super Cheats takes matters like this extremely seriously and will not tolerate any member plagarising other peoples work.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
RJ Fighter Posted at: 17:15 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197174
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
+
Guys, I read that sub and the site and compared them. Srry for the stupid defense I put up. I believe you now...and I feel quite stupid :\
XIF Posted at: 17:16 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197176
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
again, our deepest gratitude.

and here I thought this site would be run like crap <_< You're doing a professional job about it.
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 17:19 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197182
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
lol - We do try!

Cheers,

Rich
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next