Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Tekken 5

tekken 5 stuff

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:52 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111620
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
lol, I have a question how do you u unlock devil jin and can you play as eddy gordo again and how many lwvwls are there in devil within.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Shnizzle Posted at: 17:56 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111703
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
honestly I don't know how many levels are in the devil within, I didn't think it was that good but I will finish it. . . someday

anyhoo the easiest way to unlock devil jin is to play a lot of arcade mode battles after 200 total rounds of vs arcade team and story (includes losses) you'll unlock him or finish the devil within
Which is worse? Being hole-punched to death or being eaten alive by the cast of "Friends"?
Z Warrior Posted at: 18:21 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111738
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I am not sure if you can play as Eddy Gordo. I think he is just a Costume for Christy Montiero or something like that.(Not sure if I spelled it right.)
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
pimp6005 Posted at: 20:50 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113057
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know but i did not get eddy when i put the different costumes in, anyway i unlocked devil jin, It turns out you have to buy christeis costume to play as eddy. I am almost done with story mode, I dont understand jins story it looks like he is controler of mishima zaibatsu but did this really happen you know like is it just an alternate story i mean wut really happened.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Shnizzle Posted at: 15:52 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115766
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
With most of the Mishima family's stories you have to assume that they didn't all happen, their endings are what would happen if they won, they're all what-ifs
Which is worse? Being hole-punched to death or being eaten alive by the cast of "Friends"?
pimp6005 Posted at: 18:55 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115960
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah I know that so i guess you cant figure it out until the next one comes out. That is if another one comes out.
Shnizzle Posted at: 16:23 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 117118
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm not sure if I want another to come out, this really seems like it would be a strong ending to the series and another wouldn't.

Are you a dude or not a dude? (pretty sure a dude but don't wanna make a mistake)
master_tekken Posted at: 16:57 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 117145
master_tekken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok heres the deal:

asuka is jin's daughter with an unknown girlfriend. she has most of the same moves as jun her grandmother from tekken tag.

jin hates his kazuya and heihachi so he unlearned mishima style fighting and learned karate on tekken 4, although he does hav some similar moves to before eg. laser scraper, rising uppercut which is f, d, df square instead of triangle etc etc.

jinpachi is heihachi's father, he broke free of his chains when heihachi's place got blown up and supposedly heihachi died but he didnt.

deviljin is the same as devil mixed with jin from tekken tag. they mostly gave him jins moves but some for example the laser beam are devils.

i dont actually have the game so i dont know much about it but i do play at the arcade nearest my house and the rankings go down not up eg 9th, 8th, 7th etc etc.

might i also point out that asuka isnt that great, she just looks good. if you knew how to play as jun on tekken tag she was much much better.

my personal favourite is law he is very similaer to before with some new better juggles. although the character who in my opinion is potentially the best is hwoarang. i cant actually use him myself but i have play this guy who can who seems to use never ending juggles that are extremely powerful and its quite annoying lol. if you need any more information about the stories of tekken 5 just check out the official website:
http://www.tekken-official.jp/
"Please, come again... when I'm not working."
pimp6005 Posted at: 21:58 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 117498
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
first of all i am a guy 2nd how come when asuka touched jin he turned back to normal. And i guess with jin owning the mishima zaibatsu (if that really happened) I guess that this is the end. Awwww man my 2nd favorite series ended. DamN it, also what is the last ranking in arcade mode. I think the highest is tekken lord because that is the strongest I came across so far. I am on warlord right now.
Shnizzle Posted at: 18:22 Apr02 2005 Post ID: 118562
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If Asuka is Jin's daughter than perhaps the mother is Xiaoyu (DUH!) if you didn't catch that they're in love than I'm sorry to diagnose you with a serious case of stupidity, I'm only on champion in arcade mode but that's probably because when I beat story mode with everyone I stoped playin for a while.
Shnizzle Posted at: 18:24 Apr02 2005 Post ID: 118563
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Again I forgot, whats your first favorite series?
Z Warrior Posted at: 18:52 Apr02 2005 Post ID: 118578
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I played Hwoarangs Story Mode, and I dont like how Hwoarangs story ends.
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
pimp6005 Posted at: 15:50 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 120371
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hwoarang's story is ok but I think hwoarang's movie in tekken 4 was alot better.
pimp6005 Posted at: 15:54 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 120380
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wait a second how old is asuka, I fail to believe that she is jins daughter. I think that is a lie wouldn't jin recognize his own daughter.
Z Warrior Posted at: 17:34 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 120484
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 04-Apr-2005 pimp6005 said:Hwoarang's story is ok but I think hwoarang's movie in tekken 4 was alot better.
Yes, it was way better.
Shnizzle Posted at: 18:38 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121549
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah it is kind of hard to believe that Jin didn't recognize his own daughter and also if Asuka is around 20 or so Jin would have to be somewhere like 40 and I have often pondered that myself.
pimp6005 Posted at: 21:31 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122655
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Jin is 21 it say so in the manual doesn't it.
Shnizzle Posted at: 15:49 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 123492
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There's no @*#$%&! way Asuka is his daughter unless. . . he was a pimp in like 3rd grade.
pimp6005 Posted at: 15:18 Apr08 2005 Post ID: 124295
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol i am staying with the guess that its his cousin
Shnizzle Posted at: 17:08 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125395
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, thats a good choice. I even checked the official site, nowhere did it say that Asuka is Jin's daughter. She's not his daughter Master_Tekken doesn't know his stuff.
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close