Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Tekken 5

tekken 5 stuff

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:38 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125417
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
did it say it was his cousin
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Shnizzle Posted at: 11:07 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126040
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It didn't say anything about it but I could have missed it, you could check if you wanted to be 100% sure.
Which is worse? Being hole-punched to death or being eaten alive by the cast of "Friends"?
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:05 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126508
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I will do just that
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Shnizzle Posted at: 17:13 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127584
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Do you think there is a way to play as Jinpachi? In the other tekken games you could always unlock the boss, it would be weird if you couldn't in this game. Maybe it's something insane like getting every character to Tekken Lord and then selecting Jin and holding start and R1 until the match begins, this is just a hypothetical situation and I really hope its not true. If you find a way do tell.

Whats the deal with "Status: Moderator" please explain.
Which is worse? Being hole-punched to death or being eaten alive by the cast of "Friends"?
pimp6005 Posted at: 20:47 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127835
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I wish I am sure somebody would have unlocked him by now. Is there an official stradegy guide for this game. If so maybe the anwser is in there. A while ago the administration were accepting applications to become a moderator. When you are a moderator you can delete posts, close, open, and delete threads for the game you moderate. You should really read the announcements. We also get to post in the staff forum.
Shnizzle Posted at: 17:05 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129872
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, we should check around the web to see if anyone unlocked him. That would be cool.
pimp6005 Posted at: 20:30 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 130051
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Did you notice in asukas ending when she touched jin he turned back to his self. This has not been explained that is another reason I think there has to be another one. I think that the last tekken is gonna have like a happy ending for everybody.
Shnizzle Posted at: 17:38 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135841
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, but maybe she touched him and he just changed back at that time by coincidence but probably not. I think that the "happy" endings in this game are the ones that will have happened for the plot of the last one except for Marduk's his is bad and if it ends with him and King allies there would be no plot between him and Steve.
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:08 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135916
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If they make a new tekken I think there would be alot of new characters. That is one of the reasons I think there will not be a new one because alot of the characters stories ended on this one.
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:57 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139786
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
awww nobody comes here anymore
Z Warrior Posted at: 20:08 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139798
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I do...Barely...
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
pimp6005 Posted at: 09:48 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140580
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah what is this your 3rd post in this forum
Shnizzle Posted at: 18:26 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 144064
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I stopped playing and started playing Midnight club 3

Also, what is your favorite series, before, you said that your second favorite series is ending
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:05 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144819
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh it's final fantasy. I played 1 and 2 but not three.
Satanic Angel Posted at: 11:28 May17 2005 Post ID: 164624
Satanic Angel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This is the Mishima Family tree as I know it.

JinPachi Mishima

Heihachi Mishima ???

Kazuya Mishima ___ Married ___Jun Kazama

Jin Kazama ____Cousins______Asuka Kazama
pimp6005 Posted at: 18:20 May17 2005 Post ID: 165057
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I alredy know that.
ps2_4_free Posted at: 05:14 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 185757
ps2_4_free
Forum GuestMember
+
+
tekken 5 is coool. especially Eddie Gordo. He is unlockable by buying christies extra costume then press triangle.
if you are reading this then you are really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really _________
ps2_4_free Posted at: 05:15 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 185758
ps2_4_free
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Eddy gordo is cooooooooool.
if you are reading this then you are really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really _________
ps2_4_free Posted at: 05:16 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 185762
ps2_4_free
Forum GuestMember
+
+
play jak and daxter. now that is hectic.
ps2_4_free Posted at: 05:19 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 185765
ps2_4_free
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what would you rather have tekken 6 or tekken tag 2?
please answer.....
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close