Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

I am flattered, that I have struggled so hard to just slay a beast who can't even speak?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 10 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Twilight Knight Posted at: 18:56 Apr03 2008 Post ID: 2183619
Twilight Knight
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah, besides, sometimes you would want the big bad bosses guarding the spirit fairy/pure metal, the thing that can directly or indirectly destroy Bellum.

Pokemaster: You have a point. Maybe they get there strength from the life force they stole and compeletely support themselves.
Changed my account to Days of Ragnarok.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zeargo Posted at: 01:50 Apr04 2008 Post ID: 2183912
Zeargo
+
+
On 23-Mar-2008 achmoud said:How did he do all of this if he was always inside the Temple of the Ocean King? And if he wasn't, why didn't he go out to destroy the pure metals, so nobody could defeat him?
The reason why Bellum was around so he could absorb the Ocean King's powers and to do that, he had to go to the Temple. Because he stayed in the temple, his magic could not be touched and he was able to suck the energy from every who had entered the temple as well as having the Phantoms to protect the temple because he would've had trusted everyone and knew there would be ways of protecting somebody from losing their energy. Also the Ghost ship would've been where he came from since thats were he goes after he gets beaten once, it had the most powerful Phantoms on there, "The Reaplings" cos it can see through walls, and because its his Ghost Ship, he could control it to do whatever which was why Tetra got caught and had those awful sisters trying to stop you.

Apart from the temple and ghost ship, there was also the spirits and the pure metals. Because the spirits and the pure metals was the only things able to stop him he couldn't obviously destroy them because there indestructible or can't be touched by his magic/powers, so he had them guarded by those monsters. Which also meant the monsters was somehow controlled by him or they just work for him, because it had the sand of hours coming out the monsters when beaten. The spirits would've been guarded because they know all about Ocean King Temple and had the power to seek things like the ghost ship when you had to look for it. The metals would've been guarded because, well its obvious, because its the elements to making the phantom sword which can destroy the Phantom Knights and Bellum. As well as those reasons for having them spirits/metals guarded altogether, he would've known that there would've been a hero (Link) out there destined to save the Ocean King and destroy him.

« Last edited by Zeargo on Apr 4th 2008 »
tbug2007 Posted at: 07:37 Apr04 2008 Post ID: 2184036
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
+
And he had a bunch of guards in the ToOK.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
Twilight Knight Posted at: 09:08 Apr04 2008 Post ID: 2184077
Twilight Knight
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I suppose you mean The Temple of the Ocean King?

Zeargo: I think I remember the reapling were weaker because the could be defeated. Am I wrong?
tbug2007 Posted at: 11:58 Apr04 2008 Post ID: 2184166
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
+
No they could I think...

FILIP R POLICE
Twilight Knight Posted at: 12:05 Apr04 2008 Post ID: 2184175
Twilight Knight
Forum GuestMember
+
+
They could what? DohAnxious Sorry for my impetance. XD
pokemaster1197 Posted at: 13:06 Apr04 2008 Post ID: 2184196
pokemaster1197
+
+
they think the reaplings could be destroyed but the most you could do to them was shoot them in the backs with an arrow to stun them.soShameon tk and tbug and zeargo.
sig by master pika!
i am cig's disciple!join these...or else!!!pokemon gamers HQ anddark firemy email is [email protected], for those of you who care!current obsession: DEATHNOTE!even though the ending kinda sucked.
Zeargo Posted at: 22:45 Apr04 2008 Post ID: 2184980
Zeargo
+
+
Yes they only could only be stunned by arrows just like the other phantoms and I did mention the guards (The Phantoms) in the temple in my post above.
pokemaster1197 Posted at: 10:55 Apr05 2008 Post ID: 2185420
pokemaster1197
+
+
exactlyThumbs Up(word word)
sig by master pika!
i am cig's disciple!join these...or else!!!pokemon gamers HQ anddark firemy email is [email protected], for those of you who care!current obsession: DEATHNOTE!even though the ending kinda sucked.
tbug2007 Posted at: 11:11 Apr05 2008 Post ID: 2185448
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
+
Don't overuse that pokemaster....

But stunnage is almost as good.

FILIP R POLICE
pokemaster1197 Posted at: 11:36 Apr05 2008 Post ID: 2185518
pokemaster1197
+
+
alright.but you are right.it is almost as good when you stun them.but not quite.there is always the risk of them getting unstunned right as you are walking by.correct?
sig by master pika!
tbug2007 Posted at: 11:37 Apr05 2008 Post ID: 2185521
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
+
Maybe.... But that is when you use super speed.

FILIP R POLICE
pokemaster1197 Posted at: 11:41 Apr05 2008 Post ID: 2185528
pokemaster1197
+
+
like you do when you post?and what do you mean"super speed"?i thoght that was only a power-up in battle mode.
sig by master pika!
tbug2007 Posted at: 16:53 Apr05 2008 Post ID: 2186118
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
+
As for the like as you post part, I always have a window open for the worlds best series, LoZ.

I was joking about the super speed though.

FILIP R POLICE
Zeargo Posted at: 01:31 Apr07 2008 Post ID: 2187927
Zeargo
+
+
I thought when you meant by super speed, was going fast (using your super skill) to get behind the phantom and stun him. If not you should say that more often.
pokemaster1197 Posted at: 12:42 Apr07 2008 Post ID: 2188435
pokemaster1197
+
+
anyways...back on topic.cant think of anything right now that i want to talk about,but i want to discuss this game in a new area , so lets criticize something else.
sig by master pika!
Zeargo Posted at: 01:44 Apr08 2008 Post ID: 2189405
Zeargo
+
+
The triforce is something we can talk about, cos all the games is pretty much on about it, but where does it come in the game, pretty much drawing it on the red door and that isn't really a big thing about it though.

« Last edited by Zeargo on Apr 10th 2008 »
pokemaster1197 Posted at: 12:14 Apr08 2008 Post ID: 2189664
pokemaster1197
+
+
i think the triforce is not all that.i mean,if only three people can ever get it, then what is the point of the triforce?
sig by master pika!
Zeargo Posted at: 02:10 Apr10 2008 Post ID: 2191478
Zeargo
+
+
If they actually swapped the hourglass being the problem you figure out when you first get to the red door, and had the triforce instead, it would've been better because than they would've had an idea how to draw the Triforce so that not many people would have problems drawing it. If it did happen than it would've been easier to get part both the areas (unless someone was stuck on that area) and less questions on the same thing.
pokemaster1197 Posted at: 11:35 Apr10 2008 Post ID: 2191920
pokemaster1197
+
+
Thinkwhat in the world do you mean?
sig by master pika!
Displaying Page 10 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close