Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

Smash Up!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 22 of 28
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 26 | 27 | Last     Previous | Next
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 04:03 Jul21 2006 Post ID: 937288
lie_cheat_steel
Post Likes: 0
+
+
oh darn. Fine ill do it tommorow then.

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 04:41 Jul21 2006 Post ID: 937316
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
On 21-Jul-2006 lie_cheat_steel said:oh darn. Fine ill do it tommorow then.
soz. i just found out i got a party to go. Then right after that i have to go to the stupid football even though i dont wanna =(

so it will be sunday now. Geez parents dont tell me anything until the last minute

Mixas Posted at: 19:57 Jul21 2006 Post ID: 939086
Mixas
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Hey Trav I want to use my rematch Clause.
And I want it to be Bury Alive match.
Thanks.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 21:03 Jul21 2006 Post ID: 939188
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
hello i just read the forum.Yeah who ever it is you want me to be on anyones brand go ahead.give me anyone you like.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:16 Jul22 2006 Post ID: 939376
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Hello everyone! I'm back from my holiday! It looks like i've been on a roll as of late...I have the match card for Sudden rush here! (If the storyline isn't up to date...tell me ok?)

Match 1-First Blood Match

the_cool_one-Snitsky vs mr.cheater556-Kane

Match 2-2 vs 3 Handicap Match

beccamc-Carlito and Fire Bird-John Cena vs joefrancis-The Hurricane, viva_la_raza_rules-Scotty 2 Hotty and lie_cheat_steel-Charlie Haas

MAIN EVENT!!!-non-title Hardcore Match

king_jamie56-Big Show vs Mixas-Randy Orton

results shall be tomorrow!

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 17:37 Jul22 2006 Post ID: 940354
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
On 21-Jul-2006 Mixas said:Hey Trav I want to use my rematch Clause.
And I want it to be Bury Alive match.
Thanks.
well thats a big match. maybe tom might do it in SNME. But if you really wont it today then so be it

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 17:39 Jul22 2006 Post ID: 940356
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
On 22-Jul-2006 king_jamie56 said:Hello everyone! I'm back from my holiday! It looks like i've been on a roll as of late...I have the match card for Sudden rush here! (If the storyline isn't up to date...tell me ok?)

Match 1-First Blood Match

the_cool_one-Snitsky vs mr.cheater556-Kane

Match 2-2 vs 3 Handicap Match

beccamc-Carlito and Fire Bird-John Cena vs joefrancis-The Hurricane, viva_la_raza_rules-Scotty 2 Hotty and lie_cheat_steel-Charlie Haas

MAIN EVENT!!!-non-title Hardcore Match

king_jamie56-Big Show vs Mixas-Randy Orton

results shall be tomorrow!
um jamie.... how kool is this im the gm and i get matches. Bit strage though...

edited

guys the match card might be up in around 2-3 hours

« Last edited by lie_cheat_steel on Jul 22nd 2006 »

king_jamie56 Posted at: 22:38 Jul22 2006 Post ID: 940726
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
[color=red][/color]Same with me trav. its kool!

The Night Kicked off with an announcement by the GM."Hello Everyone! Welcome to a special edition of Sudden Rush! The Scheduled Matches will be put off until Tuesday. Instead, we have some bouts to determine no.1 contenders for championships, and a special surprise! Stay Tuned!"

Match 1-6 Man Over the Top rope battle Royal for chance to be in the Main Event!

Cenafan478-William Regal vs Joefrancis-The Hurricane vs COOL OKJ-Chavo Guerrero vs cena-Booker T vs lopsy wopsy-RVD vs mr.cheater556-Kane

This match didn't last long (Then again, Over the Top Rope matches rarely do) with RVD being double-teamed and eliminated. William Regal was next when he was eliminated by Kane. (He held on the first time but couldn't hold on the second time) The Hurricane was next when he was hit off the apron by Kane. Shortly Afterwards, Kane was eliminated by Chavo and Booker T when they double-teamed him, this left both Chavo and Booker in the ring. Booker tired to eliminate Chavo, but couldn't seem to push him off, chavo then tossed Booker T over the apron, But Booker Survived, then Chavo countered the Irish Whip attempt, Irish whipped Booker to the apron, and eliminated him! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner (and who is now in the main event) Chavo Guerrero!

[b] Match 2-Triple Threat Hardcore match for future shot at the Hardcore Championship.

viva_la_raza_rules-Scotty 2 Hotty vs the_cool_one-Snitsky vs lie_cheat_steel-Charlie Haas

This Match was Great! It lasted over twenty minutes! I'm not going to post it all, all i'm gonna say is this, Snitsky hit Hurricane in the head with a chair, but didn't go for the pin, instead he attacked Haas and used his stored special to hit the PumpHandle Slam, he then went for the pin and got the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner who now has a future Hardcore championship shot, Snitsky!

The GM then came out with a briefcase! "As everyone knows, i said that i had a special surprise to announce tonight. Well here it is, the winner of the main event will now hold this..." The gm slowly opened the briefcase to reveal..."The Sudden Rush Title! So I now wish good luck to all the participants as we begin the Main Event!"

MAIN EVENT!!!-4 Man Battle Royal for the Sudden Rush Championship!

Beccamc-Carlito vs Fire Bird-John Cena vs Mixas-Randy Orton vs ??????? (Now COOL OKJ-Chavo Guerrero)

Another great match! I'm going to list the eliminations in order form first to last.

1. Cena hit Carlito with the F-U and got the one, two, three!
2. Chavo was next when he suffered two RKOs from Randy Orton, Orton pinned Chavo for the one, two, three!
3. Cena Attempted to hit Randy with the F-U, but Rand countered, Randy then tossed Cena into the exposed turnbuckle and hit a superplex and got full momentum, but had to store it, cena then Jumped off the top rope to get full Momentum, and successfully hit Randy with the F-U and getting the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, the new Sudden Rush Champion, JOHN CENA!!!

« Last edited by king_jamie56 on Jul 22nd 2006 »

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 01:38 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 940857
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
On 22-Jul-2006 king_jamie56 said:[color=red][/color]Same with me trav. its kool!

The Night Kicked off with an announcement by the GM."Hello Everyone! Welcome to a special edition of Sudden Rush! The Scheduled Matches will be put off until Tuesday. Instead, we have some bouts to determine no.1 contenders for championships, and a special surprise! Stay Tuned!"

Match 1-6 Man Over the Top rope battle Royal for chance to be in the Main Event!

Cenafan478-William Regal vs Joefrancis-The Hurricane vs COOL OKJ-Chavo Guerrero vs cena-Booker T vs lopsy wopsy-RVD vs mr.cheater556-Kane

This match didn't last long (Then again, Over the Top Rope matches rarely do) with RVD being double-teamed and eliminated. William Regal was next when he was eliminated by Kane. (He held on the first time but couldn't hold on the second time) The Hurricane was next when he was hit off the apron by Kane. Shortly Afterwards, Kane was eliminated by Chavo and Booker T when they double-teamed him, this left both Chavo and Booker in the ring. Booker tired to eliminate Chavo, but couldn't seem to push him off, chavo then tossed Booker T over the apron, But Booker Survived, then Chavo countered the Irish Whip attempt, Irish whipped Booker to the apron, and eliminated him! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner (and who is now in the main event) Chavo Guerrero!

[b] Match 2-Triple Threat Hardcore match for future shot at the Hardcore Championship.

viva_la_raza_rules-Scotty 2 Hotty vs the_cool_one-Snitsky vs lie_cheat_steel-Charlie Haas

This Match was Great! It lasted over twenty minutes! I'm not going to post it all, all i'm gonna say is this, Snitsky hit Hurricane in the head with a chair, but didn't go for the pin, instead he attacked Haas and used his stored special to hit the PumpHandle Slam, he then went for the pin and got the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner who now has a future Hardcore championship shot, Snitsky!

The GM then came out with a briefcase! "As everyone knows, i said that i had a special surprise to announce tonight. Well here it is, the winner of the main event will now hold this..." The gm slowly opened the briefcase to reveal..."The Sudden Rush Title! So I now wish good luck to all the participants as we begin the Main Event!"

MAIN EVENT!!!-4 Man Battle Royal for the Sudden Rush Championship!

Beccamc-Carlito vs Fire Bird-John Cena vs Mixas-Randy Orton vs ??????? (Now COOL OKJ-Chavo Guerrero)

Another great match! I'm going to list the eliminations in order form first to last.

1. Cena hit Carlito with the F-U and got the one, two, three!
2. Chavo was next when he suffered two RKOs from Randy Orton, Orton pinned Chavo for the one, two, three!
3. Cena Attempted to hit Randy with the F-U, but Rand countered, Randy then tossed Cena into the exposed turnbuckle and hit a superplex and got full momentum, but had to store it, cena then Jumped off the top rope to get full Momentum, and successfully hit Randy with the F-U and getting the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, the new Sudden Rush Champion, JOHN CENA!!!
great card there. wow a new championship

heres my card

match one:triple threat for the United SuperCheats championship
carlito vs cena vs scotty

match two: hardcore match for hardcore belt
hurricane vs booker T

match three: single match
danny vs chavo

match four: handicap match
benjamen + ????? vs kane

main event: buried alive match for SCE championship
show vs orton

tmcaz Posted at: 02:41 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 940872
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
er, just a question, what is that card for? because it isn't tuesday...

The Showstopper, The Heart Break Kid,
The Icon!
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 02:49 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 940875
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
remember i couldnt do it friday

tmcaz Posted at: 03:11 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 940889
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh, that's right, i forgot...i have been out for the last 2 days, so i haven't been on!

The Icon!
Beccamc Posted at: 03:52 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 940904
Beccamc
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cool, a triple threat match!
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 05:09 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 940948
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
On 23-Jul-2006 Beccamc said:Cool, a triple threat match!
yep and here are the results you have all been waiting for

Welcome to another addition of smash up here with your gm trav.
The gm came down to the ring and he same good and bad news for the fans and locker room.
Sadly at the great SuperCheats bash one of our superstars injured another later on into the night after their match was long finished.
So tonight I?m calling regal out right now!
Regals music hit the area and went down to the ring. Listen up regal. Tonight you are gona explain your actions last week.
Well you see trav. RVD wanted to show me the wrath of ECW and it didn?t work. So I showed him the wrath of the british
Well as soon as RVD recovers you will fight in a??? bar brawl!

Match one: triple threat for the U.S title
Carlito vs Cena vs Scotty

Wow a good match to kick off smash up! Tonight. Scotty can Cena went at it for most of the match. Carlito didn?t do much at all though out the whole match. Scotty didn?t put up much of a fight to Cena because of the strength distance but he did ok. After a few high impact moves Scotty wasn?t much good. With his red head and orange body Scotty still continued the match but he didn?t have enough left in the tank to kick out of the pin. Cena was able to get the pin because carlito was outside taunting.
The winner and nneewww UUUU?SSSSS chhaammppiioon John Cennnnna

After the match Carlito and Cena were slugging it out until security came and pulled them away.

Match two: hardcore match for the hardcore championship
Hurricane vs Booker T

Geez what a hardcore match. Hurricane took it to booker for most of the match. But booker was also doing the same to hurricane. Booker used his strength and his endurance to his advantage over hurricane. About at the ten-minute mark they were swinging Barbies at each other. But since booker?s endurance is stronger he only had orange head and body while hurricane had red head, body and legs. Booker hit his finisher the scissor kick and got the pin. The winner and neew hhaaarrrddcccoorreee cchhaappmmiioon Boookeerr T

While booker was talking back up the ramp Hurricane threw a chair at him from the top of the turnbuckle which made contact and knocked booker out. Then he spring boarded off the tops into a leg drop onto the top of bookers? skull. The hurricane wasn?t finished yet. He threw booker into the steps then he grabbed the steps and placed them on top of booker?s back. Then hurricane climbed to the top turnbuckle and elbow dropped the top of the stairs into bookers back. Both men had to be carried back to the locker room

Match three: single
Danny vs chavo

Umm?. It was a pretty boring match. It was dominated from start to finish by Danny. Chavo didn?t even put up a fight. I think chavo only got around 10 moves in the whole match. Danny built momentum all match. Danny used the most of his finisher the brain damage. But it was a rope break. It only took Danny another minute to get another finisher. He hit brain damage and that was all she wrote

Match four: handicap match
Shelton Benjamin +???????? Vs Kane

After Shelton had finished his entrance a few entrance theme hit. It was???? the Japanese buzz saw.

Shelton and tajiri worked well as a team. Using their speed to there advantage. But they had trouble at the beginning getting Kane down to yellows body and head. But once they got there they didn?t have as much trouble keeping Kane down. They used a few double team moves against kane which hurt him a fair bit. At the 10minute mark kane has a orange head and body, Shelton had yellow head and body and tajiri had orange head and body. Shelton hit kane with a t-bone but it wasn?t enough. Then tajiri used the buzz saw kick and got them the 1.2.3

After the match the gm came out and said
?Kane tonight you were beat down to my liking. So you have a choice. Jion with me and get title shots or you can use against and you guys won?t receive any title shots its your choice. I wont an answer before next match card"

the maaiiinn eeevveenntt
buried alive match for the SCE championship
show vs orton

holy I never seen a better buried alive match. This one lasted 45minutes! This was an old school match kinda. Lots of grapples and high impact moves. A few technical moves and a lot of punch for punch. After about 20mins they started to move there way to the pit. Once they reached the pit show took control. Within 2 mins show make randy R.I.P

after that match the gm came down and congatulated big show on his victory.

the fans started to think.... is big show ever going to loss the SCE championship... and if so.... who will beat him

with all that left in the fans mind as they left the arena smash up! went off the air

Fire Bird Posted at: 05:50 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 940966
Fire Bird
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes i'm the sudden rush champion and the united states champion
I'm the real show stopper
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 11:51 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 941247
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
hello again who am i in smash up.you haven't gave me a character

cena Posted at: 14:06 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 941549
cena
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes i am the new hardcore champ
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 16:06 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 941768
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
On 23-Jul-2006 agent Cody Bauer said:hello again who am i in smash up.you haven't gave me a character
dude your tajiri

tmcaz Posted at: 16:25 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 941841
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey trav, when you do match card, can you please put who the superstar is! That would save alot of confusion!

The Icon!
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:59 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 942057
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
ok i am ready for action whenever you are.maybe next match card

Displaying Page 22 of 28
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 26 | 27 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 121264

Post Top
Click to close