Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

Smash Up!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 24 of 28
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Last     Previous | Next
king_jamie56 Posted at: 01:36 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 945528
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I don't have MSN or Yahoo so i'll try to email you ok trav?

Ladies and Gentleman, it is now time for SUDDEN RUSH!!!

To start the night off, the GM came out to make some announcements "Welcome everyone to, now Wednesday night, SSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN RRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tonight, we have a Battle Royal. This Battle Royal gives one superstar the chance to go the SMASH UP! Main Event! We also have the current SCE champion facing off against a man and his manager in a one vs two handicap match! Now onto tonights MMMMMMAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN EEEEEVVVVVVEEEEENNNNNNTTTTTTT!!! Three superstars have already been entered in the main event, with a fourth mystery opponent who will be entered after they win the Battle Royal! Now lets get this night ROLLIN'!" The GM then left the ring and the first match began

Match 1-6 Man Battle Royal for chance to be in the Sudden Rush Main Event!

lopsy wopsy ? RVD
arbs - Shelton benjamin
Beccamc ? Carlito
4125141 - Spike Dudley
mr.cheater ? Kane
Cenafan478 ? William Regal

A pretty good match, since its a battle Royal i'll list the eliminations in order.

1.Kane managed to hit a chokeslam on spike dudley, but was then met with a t-bone suplex by shelton benjamin, Benjamin got the one, two, three!
2.William Regal hit Spike with the brass knucks, which got him the one, two, three!
3.RVD tried to hit Shelton with a Five-Star-Frog-Splash, but Shelton got the knees up, then Carlito hit RVD with the Overdrive and got the one, two, three!
4.Regal missed Shelton with the Brass Knucks, then shelton hit a super kick on Regal, which got the one, two, three!
5.It was now down to Shelton and Carlito, who both had stored finishers, Shelton hit Carlito with a Super Kick, But when he went for the pin, Carlito got him in a possum pin and got the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, CARLITO!!!!

(Sorry i couldn't get all the results done today, tomorrow ok?)

« Last edited by king_jamie56 on Jul 26th 2006 »

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Beccamc Posted at: 01:50 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 945546
Beccamc
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes, i won the battle royal!!!
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 03:32 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 945662
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
here are the results you have all been waiting for

Welcome to smash up! Everyone and what a wonderful show we have for you tonight. Ever since MNME everyone has been wondering about the buried alive match and how randy got to compete. Well there is a rematch tonight in a tlc match.
Its tazz and cole here at ringside so lets get this show on the road

match one: single
danny ( forgot who he is ) vs agentcodybaker-tajiri
wow what a back and forth match. Punch for punch, kick for kick and you get the idea. After around 5 minutes danny began to take control with a few grapple moves. Danny hit a braindamage but tajiri kicked out after a long 2 count. Then tajiri started to dominate. Using his feet to his advantage. he got full momentom and hit a buzz saw kick and got the 1.2.3

After the match tajiri continued to lay into him. Then he hit a buzz saw kick and nailed danny square in the kisser. It injured danny and he was helped back to the locker room with a bit of help from the ref

match two: single cage match for the hardcore championship
cena-booker T vs joefrancis- hurricane
it was a good match but it wasn?t great. Booker started to dominate by using the surroundings to his advantage. After around 5 minutes hurricane was pretty wasted. With a red head and body. But then hurricane must have found something and he started to take it to booker but booker used his weight to his advantage and started to own hurricane again. Booker hit the book end on hurricane and he escaped.

After the match hurricane was so angry he started to punch and throw himself at the cage in discust. He ended concussing himself. Then the refs carried him back to the locker room.

match four: single for u.s title ( loses has no rematch clause )
beccamc - carlito vs fire bird - john cena
Wow wat a match. Carlito used his strange wrestling style to out wit cena at the start. After cena had a yellows head and body he started to fight back. He used his fists to get carlito down to a yellows body and head. Cena did the five knuckle shuffle and got carlito down to orange head. Carlito didn?t seem happy with this and started to fight back. Carlito stored a finisher and out cooled cena by using his modified swinging neckbreaker to get the 1.2.3

After the match cena was sooo furious that he ran back to the locker room and started to punch the lockers in. Then the gm came down to the locker room and handed cena a $5000 fine for destruction of property.

MAIN EVENT: TLC match for the SCE title
mixas-orton vs king_jamie56- show
What a slobber knocker was the main event tonight folks. It was defiantly a match to end all matches. Hell it was worth a ppv main event. Well at the start show was bashing the living crud out of randy with just his fists. Then he grabbed a chair and started to belt him with it for around 3 minutes. Then he set randy up on a table but randy reversed and ddt?d show thought the table giving randy some momentum. Then it looked like it was coming to an end for show when randy grabbed a ladder and started to injury show with it. But then show took it off and threw randy on top of it. And then SHOW CLIMBED THE TURNBUCKLE and then jumped off and hit randy. Randy was so injured since he had been on the ladder at the time. Then it had turned for the worse for randy. Somehow he managed to get full momentum and hit a RKO on show and get the 1.2.3

After the match while randy was celebrating his victory show came backstage and started to beet the living hell out of randy. Throwing him into lockers and everything.

i hope you all enjoyed another addition of smash up!

oh and if your wondering were the tag match is. well i cant do it until i get an answer of who is going to be his partner

« Last edited by lie_cheat_steel on Jul 26th 2006 »

Beccamc Posted at: 05:15 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 945705
Beccamc
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, im still champion!!!! Im so happy!
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 06:02 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 945728
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yea i made there ne no rematch clause cause its just been you guys switching the title almost every card lol

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 11:32 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 946166
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
so i am asking that maybe we can get atmosphere to put the main event an interpromotional 6 man money in the bank ladder match three people from both brands.Besides it is Summerslam that is coming up.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

superblobby Posted at: 13:32 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 946487
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Like i said... oh just go to atmosphere and read it there.
England; time setters for the entire world.
tmcaz Posted at: 16:38 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 946867
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol, too true blobby! We aren't using any action replay codes here!

The Showstopper, The Heart Break Kid,
The Icon!
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:01 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 947058
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
ok no action replay.when is the ppv

cenafan478 Posted at: 00:53 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 947312
cenafan478
+
+
Man william reagl sucks!

dont forget to vist my youtube channel: youtube.com/stylesclash2 !
tmcaz Posted at: 02:39 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 947367
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Jul-2006 agent Cody Bauer said:ok no action replay.when is the ppv
dude, just be patient...we just had two in a matter of days, so it won't be for a while yet!

The Showstopper, The Heart Break Kid,
The Icon!
king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:14 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 947379
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Sorry about the delay, but SD will be held off for one more day at least (I am sick you see) Sorry for the inconveinence

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Beccamc Posted at: 03:43 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 947400
Beccamc
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That's okay, i hope you get better soon!
superblobby Posted at: 04:45 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 947431
superblobby
+
+
Darn i hate when im sick, dont wresters ever get sick?
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 04:52 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 947436
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yea im not shore. i think they do

superblobby Posted at: 07:11 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 947494
superblobby
+
+
Rofl Atmosphere rules dont you think?
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 11:26 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 947835
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
get well soon.

superblobby Posted at: 13:55 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 948031
superblobby
+
+
Very soon please * cough* quicker!
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 22:00 Jul28 2006 Post ID: 950291
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
sorry there is no match card. its cause i broke my arm playin taclke footy earlier. So i might have card done my tommorrow night if i start soon

Beccamc Posted at: 23:00 Jul28 2006 Post ID: 950344
Beccamc
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I hope your arm gets better soon trav!
Displaying Page 24 of 28
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 121264

Post Top
Click to close