Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007

CAW Tournament

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
king_jamie56 Posted at: 21:04 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1230444
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 21-Dec-2006 king_jamie56 said:Well, here it comes, New Years Day Massacre!

Welcome everybody to the first PPV of the year, New Years Day Massacre! The Title Tournament will kick off tonight and both the World CAW and CAW Championship titles will on the line, in the same match! Those matches and more tonight, on New Years Day Massacre!

Match 1: Single, no manager (Title Tournament First Round)

Dustin Sling vs Paul London

This was a decent match to kick off NYDM, Paul London went for the 450 Splash early, but he missed. Dustin Sling then went on the attack, even going so far as to hit the Slingshot, he went for the pin, but only got a two count, he then argued with the referee, London then went for the roll-up, but only got a two count, it was then back and forth until London hit the dragon suplex pin, he got the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner and the man who moves on in the TT, PAUL LONDON! It was all over in 12:25

Match 2: Triple threat match for Desiree's no.1 contenders spot

Desiree T vs Evonne L vs Amber Smith

A great match, lasting over 15 minutes, with all the girls limb damage red in some areas, Amber went for the AS if, but as she went for the pin, Evonne broke up the pin, Evonne then built up momentum and went for the EV Sault, but she missed, Desiree then hit the Plastic Surgery on Amber Smith and went for the cover, with Evonne still down, she got the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner and still the no.1 contender for the CAW Womens title, Desiree T! It was all over in 17:24

Evonne celebrated with Desiree all the way up the ramp and it continued into the locker room...

Match three: One on three Handicap Match: If Ramon wins, he gets a shot at the CAW Championship, if he doesn't, his title will be on the line for three consectutive weeks...

Ramon C vs Sin, Devin E & LC Smash

Ramon did not stand a chance, he was pummeled from the get go, and in two minutes, was hit by two finishers, he managed to kick out of the pins though, he tried to mount an offense but it wasn't enough, and after being hit with the Last Sin, it was all over, Sin got the cover and the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winners, Sin, Devin E and LC Smash! It was all over in 2:58

The GM Walked out with a sly smile on his face "Well, well, well, looks like Ramon couldn't defeeat three people by himself and it now looks like he'll be defending his title three weeks in a row, first you'll defend it against Sin in a single match, then Devin E in a first blood match and if you still haven't been defeated, you'll face Ramon in a Last Man Standing match! Now get out of the ring, i've got a match!"

Match 4: Single, no manager

Jamie C (GM) vs Chris L

Not the best match of the night, but still pretty good, Chris had the edge early, hitting a L-Drive, but he didn't go for the pin, this came back to bite him as the GM gained momentum and hit him with the JCC Corker, he then went for the pin and got the one, two three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, the GM of CAWB! Jamie C! It was all over in 7:56

Ramon then ran out with a SledgeHammer and attacked the GM, until all of the GM's buddies came down to rescue him and knock out Ramon, they all helped him walk out the ring and to his office...

Single /w Manager Hardcore Match for the Extreme CAW title

Brian Kendrick vs Bobby Mudra /w Judo Master Fong

Even despite being three weight classes under Mudra, Kendrick still put up a great fight against the big man, he even went for the cover at one point, but JMF distracted the ref, Mudra then mounted an offense, but his finisher was countered, Kendrick then got the roll-up and the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner and still Extreme CAW Champion, Brian Kendrick! It was all over in 16:50

Fong entered the ring and assaulted Kendrick, Mudra then came to and helped him, Jeff Hardy ran down to help, but he was quickly disposed of by Fong, Paul London then ran down to the ring but was given a Mudra Bomb for his troubles, Mudra then told Fong to get two chairs, Mudra grabbed one of the chairs and slid it under Brian's head, he then got the other chair and raised it above his head, but, it was then snatched from him by Fong, Fong then told him that he'll do it, but before he could finish the con-chair-to, Cody R ran down to the ring with a barb-wire baseball bat and clocked Fong and Mudra with it, he then got Kendrick out of the ring and into the locker room as soon as possible

MAIN EVENT!: Ladder Match for both the CAW Championship and World CAW titles!

Jarrad O vs Nathan Bennett

What a main event! This ladder match would probably be one of the best ever! Lasting over 20 minutes, it was a great back and forth event, the title was grabbed many times, but then was let go again, Both men's bodies were red all over, the turning point was when Jarrad Suplexed Nathan of the ladder and out the ring! He then set up the ladder again, climbed, and got the title(s)! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner and the Unified CAW Champion! Jarrad O!!! It was all over in 22:12

Jarrad then celebrated in the ring, fireworks and confetti were set off as New Years Day Massacre went off the air!
Power 10

1: Jarrad O: For becoming a Unified CAW Champion (Last week 4)
2: Brian Kendrick: For Defending his title against a much larger opponent (Last Week 1)
3: Desiree T: For Defending her no.1 contenders spot in a great match (last week 9)
4: Sin: For Pinning the I.CAW Champion (Last Week 8)
5: Paul London: For winning the first Title Tournament match (Last Week 10)
6: LC Smash: For fighting in the one on three match which his team won (Last Week -)
7: Devin E: For fighting in the one on three match which his team won (He mounted the least offense though) (Last week -)
8: Nathan Bennett: For almost becoming a unified CAW Champion (Last week 5)
9: Christina: FOr still being CAW Womens Champion (Last Week 7)
10: Evonne L: For Just missing out on the no.1 cotenders spot for the CAW woemns title (Last week -)

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 21:10 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1230464
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Great Match card Jamie.Can you make one before you leave again?How bout its Cody Roark,Brian Kendrick vs Mudra,Fong Hardcore babyyyyy
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

king_jamie56 Posted at: 22:25 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1230777
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
I'll try to get one done before i leave again Cody...But i have planned whats gonna happen...

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
spursfan20 Posted at: 10:32 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1231427
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sweet my first week as Paul London and im number 5 in the power 10
that rocks

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:49 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1233492
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
cool ok then Jamie.Is it big????

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:55 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1233781
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i guess my title is on the line
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 20:03 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1233800
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Since in saying that how bout later on once you are out of the other guys's way i will challenge you my friend in a hell in a cell match.I deserve a shot i shall say.

Cheat_master_enzo_01 Posted at: 07:47 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1234572
Cheat_master_enzo_01
+
+
Hey guys, can i join here?

I dunno how this thing works though......

Credit goes to Becky for the sig and avy!!!! Much love!
"Life is a thing that happens when our parents get bored." Cheat_master_enzo_01
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 11:46 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1235172
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Yes you may join...When KingJamie 56 gets back we will appoint you to a caw...Keep in touch here.

Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 10:56 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1241411
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Jamie, since I'm back, can you put me in some matches ?
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 11:06 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1241434
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
I am sure he can when he returns from his vacation....you guys can both probably join...

Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 11:08 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1241440
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
1. When is he gonna return.
2. Where is Michael ?
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 11:11 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1241445
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well he will be back in 5 to 7 weeks...He might get his mod spot removed by then if he does not post..

Please don't ask me about Michael right now i am totally irate at what he almost did...Its just horriblry wrong man...Anyways he is gone too.

spursfan20 Posted at: 12:47 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1241628
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so when is the next card? i confused

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 12:50 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1241638
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Not for a long time man..KingJamie will be gone over 6 weeks...

shrimp15292001 Posted at: 12:53 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1241644
shrimp15292001
+
+
hey no need to stop i could make a card cody i just need to know the titles and rules and whos who and all that
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 12:58 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1241656
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well it will be hard...I already have all these guys on mine..Next card on Thursday because i have to go to work tomorrow.

Well it will be hard...I already have all these guys on mine..Next card on Thursday because i have to go to work tomorrow.

Here is the card:;

Match 1:Cody Roark and Brian Kendrick vs Judo Master Fong and Mudra..
Judo Master fong showed his quick kick skills when he completely knocked out Brian Kendrick after a Buzzaw Kick..Cody Roark came in and took out Fong with a big running spear..Mudra came in and ran at Cody but Cody reversed it into a belly to belly suplex..Fong is back up and goes for a clothesline but Cody ducks and grapples him and then hits a chokeslam UCM..Fong is down as he climbs the turnbuckle as Mudra makes it back to the tag rope..Cody hits a diving moonsault and goes for the cover 1-2- Mudra breaks it up..Here comes Brian Kendrick with a running Hurricanrana...Kendrick has full momentum and Cody has a stored finisher..Kendrick hits Fong with a Sliced Bread...and then takes out Mudra..Cody picks Fong up and hits a CodeBreaker and goes for the cover..1-2-3..Winners Brian Kendrick & Cody Roark...After the match Cody got on the mic and said "You know that was offly nice teaming up with a highly athletic superstar..But Fong and Mudra will pay a price when Cody takes on Mudra this Sunday at The Royal Bash in a TLC match..Brian Kendrick will go up against Fong in a single match..

Match 2:Evonne L.vs Desiree T.

This match was awesome...It had a lot of comebacks..Evonne hit Desiree with a SpineBuster and she had Full Momentum..Then She hit a Widow's Peak,and pinned the number one contender for the win..Winner Evonne L.

Paul London vs Jarrod O.

Jarrod came in and hit a big thunderous Last Ride(O so Famous) to London on the outside and weakened him deeply..Then he covered him outside and got the win...

tag team match:Jeff Hardy and Ramon vs Sin and LC Smash
Jeff Hardy went up top and hit a Swanton off of a Ladder on the outside to Sin as LC Smash was hit with a Deadly Reverse Death Valley Driver and covered him for the win..

Stay tuned this Sunday for The Royal Bash with the main event being penciled in as Cody Roark vs Mudra in a TLC match..followed by the World Title match...

« Last edited by agent Cody Bauer on Dec 27th 2006 »

DJKNAKARUS1 Posted at: 11:15 Dec28 2006 Post ID: 1246166
DJKNAKARUS1
+
+
Those are good matches.

FC:
5326 7389 5389
Trixz
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 11:16 Dec28 2006 Post ID: 1246168
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Thanks..I can create a caw of you..Do you want to..I will make a card with you in it.

DJKNAKARUS1 Posted at: 11:17 Dec28 2006 Post ID: 1246170
DJKNAKARUS1
+
+
No it's okay. I'm good.

FC:
5326 7389 5389
Trixz
Displaying Page 5 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close