Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007

CAW Tournament

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:46 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1174792
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok, i have said that two competitons are enough but this is original, this uses CAWs and only CAWs, so that means you guys'll have to be CAWs you haven't seen before or heard of before...WOW!

Anyway, since this is a CAW tournament, i'll list all of my CAWs so far...(I've got the Unlimited Experience thing unlocked so all the overalls are fair...)

LC Smash
Nathan Bennett-lie_cheat_steel
Amber Smith
Dustin Sling
Bobby Mudra
Jeff Hardy-Game_n_sk8 (Yes i have some real CAWs too...)
Christina
Sin
Paul London-Spursfan
Brian Kendrick
Miz Mizanin
CM Punk
Yugoe
Test
Sabu
Judo Master Fong
Amanda Steen
Kimberly Hannan
Melissa Lizz
(For the "privacy" of me and my friends, i'll only list their first names and the first initial of their last names....)
Jamie C-king_jamie56 (GM)
Chris L
Troy H-Zacho
Chris P
Devin E
Cody R-agent Cody Bauer
Ramon C-viva_la_raza_rules
Jarrad O-Mr.Snoopy
Evonne L
Liam W
Desiree T

Thats it for now...now i'll list the championships and the holders...

CAW Championship: Jarrad O

World CAW title: Jarrad O

Extreme CAW title: Brian Kendrick

I.CAW title: Ramon C

National CAW title: Jeff Hardy

CAW Tag Championship: SMS

Womens CAW title: Christina

« Last edited by king_jamie56 on Dec 21st 2006 »

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 07:26 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1174861
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
May I Cody R. Join Jamie?
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:15 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1176064
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
um i want to join and be me Ramon c. i dont care how you make me look just do it
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 19:17 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1176076
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
I'll be Jeff Hardy.
Zelda Fan Posted at: 19:20 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1176085
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
No I will Smile

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
king_jamie56 Posted at: 21:54 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1176480
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Sorry ZF, sk8 got it first Smile

(Ramon and cody, you don't make it easy do you?)

Zelda Fan Posted at: 22:14 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1176509
Zelda Fan
+
+
How about a match for him then?,I choose John Cena.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 22:17 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1176516
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
WHAT?! Its all CAWs y'know, so you cannot be John Cena, pick a CAW or ask me to make you (You not a random CAW but you...)

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 23:10 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1176589
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
give me anyone jamie

king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:18 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1176648
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Ok Trav, you are Nathan Bennett then, when one more person joins, the cards shall begin...

Mr. Snoopy Posted at: 02:27 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1176652
Mr. Snoopy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I want Jarrad...I like that name.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:30 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1176654
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Alright Mr.Snoopy, you can be Jarrad...And welcome to Supercheats!

(Match card results tomorrow!)

Zelda Fan Posted at: 08:26 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1176808
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 27-Nov-2006 lie_cheat_steel said:give me anyone jamie
No thats not what I mean, what I mean is, we both choose a whrestler and who ever wins the match gets to be Jeff Hardy.

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:04 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1177676
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well i just used Sample Caw 1 in my game as Cody R.In red tights though.Can you make my finishing move the Dead Level?

king_jamie56 Posted at: 00:26 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1178458
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
On 28-Nov-2006 Zelda Fan said:No thats not what I mean, what I mean is, we both choose a whrestler and who ever wins the match gets to be Jeff Hardy.
Why do you want to be Jeff Hardy so bad huh?

king_jamie56 Posted at: 00:27 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1178460
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
On 28-Nov-2006 agent Cody Bauer said:Well i just used Sample Caw 1 in my game as Cody R.In red tights though.Can you make my finishing move the Dead Level?
Done and done cody Smile

king_jamie56 Posted at: 01:21 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1178500
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Welcome ladies and Gentleman to the first ever CAW Brand! Tonight, champions will be decided and some feuds may arise...its all happening tonight on CAWB!

All of the stars were arguing about who gets to battle it out for the CAW Championship. "I suggest that me and Mudra get a shot at it" SLing told the GM (Mudra and Sling are a tag team...) "Yeah, that'll be a GREAT match, what next, you and Mudra in a Bikini contest?" Replied Jeff Hardy. Evryone cracked up, except Mudra and Sling "Yeah, well...YOU SUCK!" Shouted Sling "Bring it!" hardy shouted back "HEY HEY! You two, if you really want to fight that bad, you'll do it in the ring, for the National CAW title, and you two better get ready quick because that match is NOW!" GM Jamie yelled. Sling and Hardy rushed to their locker rooms and got ready for their match...

Match 1: Single for the National CAW title

Jeff Hardy vs Dustin Sling

Not very exciting this, Jeff Hardy dominated most of the match, hitting Sling with progessively stronger moves until he built up enough momentum to use his finisher. He hit the twist of fate and got the pin to become the new National CAW champion. It was all over in 4:53.

As Hardy was celebrating Sling's tag team partner Bobby and their "Manager" Amber ran down to the ring, Mudra hit Hardy in the back with a steel chain and Amber continously stomped on him. Sling motioned for Mudra to pick him up, but before any more damage could be liad upon hardy, Cody R. Ran down to the ring with a steel chair and scared off the attackers. Cody grabbed a microphone and began talking "Y'know what, i am so sick of you two and your floozy ruunin around like you own the place, so, next week on CAWB, it'll be me and Hardy verses Sling and Mudra for the CAW tag championship!" SMS (Amber Smith, Bobby Mudra and Dustin Sling) were very amazed at this challenge, but didn't stick around for long, they left pretty much as soon as Cody stopped talking...

Match 2: Single for the CAW Womens title

Christina vs Evonne L.

this was a fairly balanced match with both girls getting in a good amount of shots, the turning point seemed to be when Evonne missed an EV-Sault, Christina was on the attack after the miss, and built up enough momentum to use her finisher, the Neckbuster, she got the pin and became the new CAW Womens champion. It was all over in 9:09

[b]Match 3: Ladder Match for the I.CAW title

LC Smash vs Ramon C vs Chris P

Being a ladder match, this lasted a long time, although not many finishers were hit, there were alot of high risk manoevers (Jumping off the ladder) But when Ramon missed a Misty Flip (Senton Bomb) and landed out of the ring, it looked like it would be out of LC and Chris,and when LC hit the Flip out, it was. He scaled the ladder with no opposers and grabbed the title to become the new I.CAW Champion. It was all over in 17:23.

After the match, LC was still sitting at the top of the ladder, Ramon came too, hopped back in the ring and pushed the ladder over, LC landed outisde the ring with a sickening thud. With Chris and LC still out, Ramon set-up the ladder again, got out a table, put LC on the table, and jumped off the ladder with a Misty Flip. Everyone was out, the paramedics arrived soon after.

[b] Match 4: 6-Man Battle Royal for all the gold (Extreme, World and CAW Championship)

Jarrad O vs Nathan Bennett vs Chris L vs Devin E vs Troy H vs Liam W

(Whoever is the fourth to be eliminated will become Extreme CAW Champion, whoever is the last to be eliminated will become World CAW Champion and whoever wins the match will become CAW Champion)

Since this match went for so long i'll just list the eliminations

Chris L Eliminated by Jarrad O after a JO-KO (4:21)
Troy H Eliminated by Devin E after a Brass Fist (6:00)
Devin E Eliminated by Jarrad O after a Leap of Faith (10:15)
Liam W Eliminated by Nathan Bennett after tapping out to the Benny Lock (15:42) (New Extreme CAW Champion)
Nathan Bennett Eliminated by Jarrad O. after a JO-KO (New World CAW Champion)
Winner and new CAW Champion: Jarrad O. (18:34)

Jarrad O Celebrated a great victory as CAWB went off the air...

king_jamie56 Posted at: 01:31 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1178510
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
On 29-Nov-2006 king_jamie56 said:Welcome ladies and Gentleman to the first ever CAW Brand! Tonight, champions will be decided and some feuds may arise...its all happening tonight on CAWB!

All of the stars were arguing about who gets to battle it out for the CAW Championship. "I suggest that me and Mudra get a shot at it" SLing told the GM (Mudra and Sling are a tag team...) "Yeah, that'll be a GREAT match, what next, you and Mudra in a Bikini contest?" Replied Jeff Hardy. Evryone cracked up, except Mudra and Sling "Yeah, well...YOU SUCK!" Shouted Sling "Bring it!" hardy shouted back "HEY HEY! You two, if you really want to fight that bad, you'll do it in the ring, for the National CAW title, and you two better get ready quick because that match is NOW!" GM Jamie yelled. Sling and Hardy rushed to their locker rooms and got ready for their match...

Match 1: Single for the National CAW title

Jeff Hardy vs Dustin Sling

Not very exciting this, Jeff Hardy dominated most of the match, hitting Sling with progessively stronger moves until he built up enough momentum to use his finisher. He hit the twist of fate and got the pin to become the new National CAW champion. It was all over in 4:53.

As Hardy was celebrating Sling's tag team partner Bobby and their "Manager" Amber ran down to the ring, Mudra hit Hardy in the back with a steel chain and Amber continously stomped on him. Sling motioned for Mudra to pick him up, but before any more damage could be liad upon hardy, Cody R. Ran down to the ring with a steel chair and scared off the attackers. Cody grabbed a microphone and began talking "Y'know what, i am so sick of you two and your floozy ruunin around like you own the place, so, next week on CAWB, it'll be me and Hardy verses Sling and Mudra for the CAW tag championship!" SMS (Amber Smith, Bobby Mudra and Dustin Sling) were very amazed at this challenge, but didn't stick around for long, they left pretty much as soon as Cody stopped talking...

Match 2: Single for the CAW Womens title

Christina vs Evonne L.

this was a fairly balanced match with both girls getting in a good amount of shots, the turning point seemed to be when Evonne missed an EV-Sault, Christina was on the attack after the miss, and built up enough momentum to use her finisher, the Neckbuster, she got the pin and became the new CAW Womens champion. It was all over in 9:09

[b]Match 3: Ladder Match for the I.CAW title

LC Smash vs Ramon C vs Chris P

Being a ladder match, this lasted a long time, although not many finishers were hit, there were alot of high risk manoevers (Jumping off the ladder) But when Ramon missed a Misty Flip (Senton Bomb) and landed out of the ring, it looked like it would be out of LC and Chris,and when LC hit the Flip out, it was. He scaled the ladder with no opposers and grabbed the title to become the new I.CAW Champion. It was all over in 17:23.

After the match, LC was still sitting at the top of the ladder, Ramon came too, hopped back in the ring and pushed the ladder over, LC landed outisde the ring with a sickening thud. With Chris and LC still out, Ramon set-up the ladder again, got out a table, put LC on the table, and jumped off the ladder with a Misty Flip. Everyone was out, the paramedics arrived soon after.

[b] Match 4: 6-Man Battle Royal for all the gold (Extreme, World and CAW Championship)

Jarrad O vs Nathan Bennett vs Chris L vs Devin E vs Troy H vs Liam W

(Whoever is the fourth to be eliminated will become Extreme CAW Champion, whoever is the last to be eliminated will become World CAW Champion and whoever wins the match will become CAW Champion)

Since this match went for so long i'll just list the eliminations

Chris L Eliminated by Jarrad O after a JO-KO (4:21)
Troy H Eliminated by Devin E after a Brass Fist (6:00)
Devin E Eliminated by Jarrad O after a Leap of Faith (10:15)
Liam W Eliminated by Nathan Bennett after tapping out to the Benny Lock (15:42) (New Extreme CAW Champion)
Nathan Bennett Eliminated by Jarrad O. after a JO-KO (New World CAW Champion)
Winner and new CAW Champion: Jarrad O. (18:34)

Jarrad O Celebrated a great victory as CAWB went off the air...
Whoops, forgot about the Power 10
1. Jarrad O. For becoming the first CAW Champion in History
2. Nathan Bennett. For Becoming the First WOrld CAW Champion in history. Just missed out on the CAW Championship.
3. Liam W. For becoming the first Extreme CAW Champion in history. Just missed out on becoming either the World CAW Champion or the CAW Champion.
4. Jeff Hardy. For becoming the first National CAW Champion in history and dominating in his victory.
5. LC Smash. For becoming the first I.CAW Champion in history. Too bad noone came to his aid after the match...
6. Christina. For becoming the First CAW Womens Champion in history and winning a competitive match to gain it.
7. Devin E. Put up a valiant effort in the Battle Royal, but just fell short of becoming (a) champion.
8. Ramon C. For doing lots of high-risk moves in the Ladder match, too bad this was his downfall. Also causing LC Smash Minor Injuries.
9. Chris P. For doing his best in the ladder match, just falling a little short.
10. Cody R. For coming to the aid of Jeff Hardy and issuing a challenge for next week.

Zelda Fan Posted at: 17:42 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1179506
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 29-Nov-2006 king_jamie56 said:Why do you want to be Jeff Hardy so bad huh?
Why does he want to be?

Me because he is the only caw I know.

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:34 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1179665
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Good match card man.I like.So hey when's the next card?

Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close