Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007

list your ppv's

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 13 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 20:35 Mar13 2007 Post ID: 1434299
agent Cody Bauer
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay we will still wait..I will see it tomorrow probably!
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Da Corbster Posted at: 10:29 Mar17 2007 Post ID: 1442352
Da Corbster
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Anyone got any more PPV's they want to post. It's taking ages to finish mine...

Avatar and Signature were both made by v-gamer.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 10:43 Mar17 2007 Post ID: 1442395
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
I am working on one right now.So be prepared..I will get it in on Sunday!

spadeds Posted at: 19:37 Mar18 2007 Post ID: 1447370
spadeds
+
+
Da corbster your sig is just a tad to big
cross stinger lets it exceed 210 pixels and yours is 211 pixels
maybe try unpixleing 1 pixel?

sorry for waiting a week for Ides of Rage
haven't gotten to it yet...
InvertAlpha Sniped me, but why am I still talking if I'm dea...

January 23, 2007. One year later, I'm a zombie.

Ok, who took my bath salts!
Da Corbster Posted at: 13:40 Mar20 2007 Post ID: 1450480
Da Corbster
+
+
I am about to make my best and probably final PPV on this thread. But can you guys please think of a good name, and recommend an Arena and Announce Team that you think will be best.

homie013 Posted at: 14:17 Mar20 2007 Post ID: 1450602
homie013
+
+
For a Arena and Announce team, I'd say Wrestlemania and J.R. and Jerry "The King" Lawler.
Ocho85Cinco

How Bout Dem Bengals! 10-6 God damn the Jets, !@$n bastards.

Bengals, its our time to shine. We are a Superbowl Team! WHO DEY!

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:41 Mar20 2007 Post ID: 1451782
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Anyone got in any new pay per views yet>

homie013 Posted at: 09:08 Mar21 2007 Post ID: 1452295
homie013
+
+
I'll probley get in my ECW PPV today after I do a few things on the team and clans forum

« Last edited by homie013 on Mar 21st 2007 »
Ocho85Cinco

Da Corbster Posted at: 11:39 Mar21 2007 Post ID: 1452373
Da Corbster
+
+
OK WM22 and JR and King it is. But has anyone got any decent names.

« Last edited by Da Corbster on Mar 22nd 2007 »

homie013 Posted at: 18:01 Mar21 2007 Post ID: 1453489
homie013
+
+
oo... Wrestlemania 23 All Grown Up... Just a suggestion =)
Ocho85Cinco

Da Corbster Posted at: 15:50 Mar23 2007 Post ID: 1456721
Da Corbster
+
+
I have done 2 out of 8 matches...should be ready in 2-3 weeks if not earlier. Still need a decent name...

homie013 Posted at: 21:14 Mar25 2007 Post ID: 1464119
homie013
+
+
Corbster, if u haven't been paying attention to your Wrestlemania's, this year its Wrestlemania 23...or u just put WM22 on accedent but its WM23.
Ocho85Cinco

Da Corbster Posted at: 12:57 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1467275
Da Corbster
+
+
Sorry for double post. Still can't edit. So can a Mod please delete the post before this one?

Forget WrestleMania, I finished the results early, so I'm posting them now!

My PPV: Going Out With A Bang!
Arena: WrestleMania 22
Commentators: JR and King
Matches: 8

FOR MORE EXCITING MATCHES, I HAD AN ?UNLIMITED FINISHERS? CHEAT ACTIVATED AND MADE FINISHERS DO LESS DAMAGE

(I USED THE CLOSEST THING TO THE TNA WRESTLERS? FINISHERS)

Opening Music: Starlight-Muse

Match One:
ELIMINATION TORNADO SIX-MAN TAG
Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro and THEIR MYSTERY PARTNER VS Brother Ray, Brother Devon and Brother Runt
This was a great way to start off the show. The Mystery Partner turned out to be Triple H, which made sure that this would be a hell of a match. There was a 3D on Nitro in the first 20 seconds, which laid him out long enough for Devon to get a Steel Chair. Runt kicked Triple H in the stomach, allowing Devon to hit a thunderous Chair DDT, which amazingly only kept him down for five seconds. Mercury entered the Ring with one of the Steel Steps and almost knocked Brother Runt?s head off. Brother Ray took the Chair off his brother Devon and gave Nitro a second Chair DDT, causing him to bleed. Devon and Runt held off Mercury and Triple H while the 3-Count was made to eliminate Johnny Nitro. Brother Runt hit a Dudley Dog on Triple H to keep him down for 30 seconds. During this time, Ray and Devon hit a 3D on Mercury to eliminate him and leave Triple H in a Three-on-One situation. Triple H fought valiantly, eventually causing a KO on Devon from a Pedigree, but he did not manage to put Ray and Runt away, falling victim to a Dudley Dog followed by a quick 3-Count.
WINNERS: Brother Ray, Brother Devon and Brother Runt.

Match Two:
WWE Women?s Championship
FOUR-DIVA BATTLE ROYAL
Lita VS Gail Kim VS Trish Stratus VS Christy Hemme
This was probably the best Diva match I have ever seen on a wrestling game. The first actual offensive move in the match was a DDT by Lita on Christy. Due to the fact that there were unlimited finishers, this was just complete mayhem! There were three more DDT?s in the next minute, and Christy was starting to get badly damaged. Christy kicked Lita in the stomach and went for her Finisher. But Lita countered and shoved Christy into Trish Stratus, who hit a Chick Kick for the elimination. Lita and Trish both ganged up on Gail Kim, until Kim countered a Double-DDT by DDTing them both at the same time. She then picked up Trish, and used Trish?s own Chick Kick to eliminate her from the match. This just left WWE Women?s Champion Lita to defend her gold against Gail Kim. Just as Kim started to build up some momentum, Lita raked her in the eyes and hit yet another DDT. Lita went to the Top-Rope, started a Moonsault and landed?on Gail Kim?s knees, which were cleverly raised for the counter. Gail hit an amazing Clothesline to knock Lita out cold, so she could be pinned for the title.
WINNER AND NEW WWE WOMEN?S CHAMPION: Gail Kim.

Match Three:
HARDCORE
Cactus Jack VS Rhino
This was without a doubt the most extreme match I have ever seen on this game. The match kicked off with a running spear from Rhino. With Cactus Jack down Rhino used his finisher?he stood in the corner, waited for Cactus Jack to get to his feet, ran at him and?GORE! Cactus was knocked back to the ground. Rhino hit another Gore. And another. And a fourth. And a fifth. Another Gore. Gore number 7. Cactus was seriously injured in his stomach and Rhino left to get a Steel Chair. Rhino hit a Chair DDT and went to get the Steel Steps. But during this time, Cactus Jack got up and got the other set of Steel Steps. They faced each other and both swung their Steps back and the same time?WHAM! The Steps collided with each and flew out of the competitor?s hands and onto the floor. Cactus hit a Double-Arm DDT and threw Rhino to the outside. Cactus choked Rhino with the cord from the Spanish Announce Table and then whipped rhino onto the table and hit a Leap Of Faith, causing the table to collapse. Cactus dragged Rhino into the ring and hit another Double-Arm DDT and went for the pin. 1?2.....Rhino kicks out just in time. Rhino then countered a Double-Arm DDT and hit a Double-Arm DDT of his own. Rhino then hit an eighth Gore for the well-deserved victory.
WINNER: Rhino.

Match Four:
WWE United States Championship
LAST MAN STANDING
Chris Benoit VS Chris Jericho
This was a hell of a match! It started with a Running Enziguri being countered by Benoit into the deadly Crippler Crossface. But this match can not be won by a Submission manoeuvre. Challenger Chris Jericho got back to his feet and kicked Benoit in the stomach, then ran behind Benoit, bounced off the ropes and hit a Bulldog on the United States Champion. Then came the fatal Walls Of Jericho to weaken Benoit. Jericho left the Ring, and returned with a Sledgehammer, which he used to bust open the Champ in a way that would have made Triple H proud. The first count of the match started but only reached 4. Another Walls Of Jericho was applied, and this time, the count went to 6. But it was still not enough. Benoit got up, locked in the Crossface, then climbed the turnbuckle and hit a Diving Headbutt on Jericho as he was getting up. Benoit locked in the Crossface again, then Headbutted Jericho to make him bleed and hit a second Diving Headbutt. Jericho was down but not out. He got up at 9, but Benoit had picked up the Sledgehammer that was still in the ring while Jericho was on the floor. Benoit instantly broke the Hammer over the head of Chris Jericho, which easily kept him down for the 10-Count.
WINNER AND STILL WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPION: Chris Benoit.

Match Five:
WWE Intercontinental Championship
20-MINUTE IRONMAN
Shelton Benjamin VS Rob Van Dam
This was a long and gruelling match. After just 10 of the 20 minutes, the score was already 4-5 and both men were bleeding profusely. Shelton hit a Cross-Body followed by a T-Bone to level the scores at 13:29. RVD hit Shelton with the Steel Steps and Hit a Five-Star Frog Splash to make it 5-6. And then Van Dam hit a T-Bone on Shelton to make the scores 5-7. But Shelton started to make a comeback. He hit a T-Bone for a pin, then picked up the helpless RVD and KO?d him with a Super Kick. SCORE: 7-7. TIME: 17:39. Shelton went for the Super Kick again?RVD ducked and hit a Roundhouse Kick?climbed the turnbuckle and went for the Five-Star Frog Splash?Benjamin rooled out the way?RVD got up?turned around?walked straight into a T-Bone with seven seconds to go. FINAL SCORE: 8-7.
WINNER AND STILL WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: Shelton Benjamin.

Match Six:
WWE Championship
TLC FATAL FOUR-WAY
Edge VS Shawn Michaels VS John Cena VS Randy Orton
The match started with Cena hitting HBK with a Running Shoulder Block and Cena started to tune up the band. Cena hit a Sweet Chin Music on Michaels just as Orton got a Spear in the background. HBK nipped up and struck Cena with some Sweet Chin Music of his own. HBK turned round and got an RKO courtesy of the Legend Killer, who turned round and got smashed with the Ladder by Edge. The Rated-R Superstar set up the Ladder and climbed. He waited for Cena to climb the Ladder and then hit a Superlex off the Ladder, causing Cena to fall out the ring and through the Announcer?s Tables. Edge fought valiantly against HBK, but he was over powered and fell victim to a Sweet Chin Music. Shawn went for the pin, only to have it broken up by Orton, who hit HBK with an RKO. But Edge climbed the Turnbuckle and hit a Missile Dropkick on Orton before he could pin HBK. Edge Speared Orton, and went for the pin. HBK nipped up exactly as the 3-Count finished.
WINNER AND STILL WWE CHAMPION: Edge.

Match Seven:
World Heavyweight Championship
SIX-MAN BATTLE ROYAL
Kurt Angle VS AJ Styles VS Matt Hardy VS Rey Mysterio VS Gregory Helms VS The Great Khali
This was too much action to be able to watch at once. Angle hit an Angle Slam on Matt Hardy, who was then hit by a Shining Wizard courtesy of Helms, who suffered a Brain Chop seconds later. Khali started to dominate the match, and Brain Chopped all 5 of his opponents in the next two minutes. Helms was given his third Brain Chop and was then pinned by The Great Khali. Kurt Angle tried to Angle Slam Khali, but couldn?t lift him and got another Brain Chop for his efforts. Hardy picked up Angle and gave him a Twist Of Fate to eliminate the World Heavyweight Champion. The Title was now guaranteed to change hands in this match. Matt Hardy was given a 619, but kicked out at 2. He was given a Styles Clash, but kicked out at 2. He was given a Brain Chop, and that was enough to eliminate Matt Hardy from this match. Now we were down to 3. Khali was the favourite, as he could not be lifted by Styles or Rey. But in a shocking turn of events, Khali was the next to be eliminated, as he suffered a Double DDT and a 619 for the Pin. And then there were two. AJ Styles VS Rey Mysterio for the World Heavyweight Championship. Rey hit a DDT and went for the 619, only to have it countered into a Styles Clash. 1-2-3!
WINNER AND NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: AJ Styles.

Main Event:
NWA World Heavyweight Championship
ARMAGEDDON HELL IN A CELL
Christian Cage VS JBL VS Steve Austin VS Eddie Guerrero VS The Rock VS Mr Kennedy
This may have been the last match I ever do on a WWE SmackDown! VS RAW 2007 Forum, but this was certainly a great way to end. Eddie and Austin took the fight outside the Cell after only five minutes, and things were starting to get out of Control. After the six competitors climbed to the roof of the Cell, the deadliest fall I have ever seen in a wrestling game happened. JBL hit a Clothesline From Hell on Stone Cold, sending them both flying off the top of the Cell and nearly breaking their necks on the Steel Ramp. Eddie hit a Frog Splash on JBL off the top off the Cell and did a lot of damage to himself, but even more to JBL. Christian hit an Unprettier on The Rock through the top of the Cell and to the Ring below. Kennedy safely dropped through the Hole in the middle of the roof and threw The Rock out of the Ring, Leaving Mr Kennedy to face Current NWA Champion Christian Cage. Kennedy hit a Kenton then went for the Pin, but Cage kicked out at 2. Cage got up, ducked a Clothesline and went for the Unprettier, but Kennedy shoved him forward into the Turnbuckle and climbed with Cage on his shoulders. Kennedy jumped, and hit a massive Green Bay Plunge, and pinned immediately for the victory and the Title.
WINNER AND NEW NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: Mr Kennedy?Kennedy!

Closing Music: Big Time-The Soundtrack Of Our Lives

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 21:11 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1469041
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Awesome card Corbster..I will fix your posts for you.I rate it 8/10

Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 22:48 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1469227
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
NEWEST PPV!*

Name : Wrestlemania 23
PPV Area : Wrestlemania 22
Commentation : RAW (JR & King)
Matches : 6

(Double Main Event)

Match 1
WWE Womens title
Mickie James vs Melina

Match 2
Money in the Bank (6-man)
Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy vs. Edge vs. Finlay vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Booker T

Match 3
Special Guest referee
Bobby Lashely vs Umaga w/ Alejandro Estrrada - referee Steve Austin

Match 4
Kane vs The Great Khali

Main Event 1 (Match 5)
WWE Championship
John Cena vs. HBK

Main Event 2 (Match 6)
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. Undertaker

I will edit this to what happened,after Wrestlemania 23 to not spoil everything!

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 12:37 Mar28 2007 Post ID: 1469746
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
That would be better to not spoil wrestlemania..But we all don't know what will happen.

Kurt Angle Rules Posted at: 13:50 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1471850
Kurt Angle Rules
+
+
On 28-Mar-2007 agent Cody Bauer said:That would be better to not spoil wrestlemania..But we all don't know what will happen.
Callum has returned to Super Cheats Smile

Or do we Cody... or do we? I won't spoil anything.

Anyways, I'm gonna make my first card tonight. Anyone got a decent name?
Kurt Angle:

WWE:
1x wCw US Champion
1x Inter Champion
1x Hardcore Champion
1x WWE TT Champions
4x Euro Champion
2x WHW Champion
4x WWE Champion
2000 KOTR

TNA:
1x IWGP Champion
2x TNA Champion
1x TT Champion
1x X-Division Champion
KOTM 2007

Simply Amazing...
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 13:53 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1471856
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
March Mayhem is a good name.Hey KAR..Email me spoilers at [email protected] please..

What are the matches going to be?

guy in oakland Posted at: 10:08 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1496556
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
i called my paperview Bad Blood
PPv arena: ECW ring
commentators: SD and Raw
matches: 5

Match 1:
Elimination tag match
special guest referee
Edge and Kane vs Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy-referee Lita

Match 2:
World Heavy weight Title
The Great khali vs Undertaker(chaimpion)

Match 3:
Hell in the Cell
Mankind vs Triple H

Match 4:
King of the Ring finals
Bret hart vs Steve Austin vs King Booker vs Kurt Angle

Match 5:
Ladder match
Eddie guerrero vs rey mystrerio

I will post the match results later

« Last edited by guy in oakland on Apr 7th 2007 »

PSN-intayaz

Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 20:39 Apr08 2007 Post ID: 1501290
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
thats pretty good!

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
Displaying Page 13 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close