Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Forces Colliding 09: Maniacal Mayhem

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 24 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:09 Mar09 2009 Post ID: 2568446
agent Cody Bauer
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Welcome Everyone to Forces Colliding Raw!

Tonight we have a lineup of matches including a great main event featuring the World Champion Batista and Randy Orton. Newcomer Zard will take on John Morrison and Cody Roark will take on the Miz!

-Cody Roark vs The Miz-
Cody Roark was dominating the match until the end. Roark hit Miz with a few power moves. Roark hit a superplex on Miz and almost got a three count. Miz hit a low blow on Cody and fought back and hit a top rope diving cross body for a two count. Miz lifted up Roark and hit the Mizard of Oz and pinned Roark.
-Winner: The Miz-

-After the Match-
Roark got up and started freaking out. Roark kicked the steel step in anger and left and cursed all up the ramp.

-John Morrison vs Zard-
Zard started off the match by hitting a running wheel kick. Zard went up top and hit a Shooting Star Press and got a two count. Morrison hit a low blow and had some offense. Morrison hit a standing moonsault on Zard and got a two count. Zard countered Morrison's UCM Samoan Drop and hit a deadly neckbreaker. Zard picked up Morrison and hit the Right to Censor and pinned Morrison.
-Winner: Zard-

-After the Match-
Zard: So Randy Orton punted me a few weeks ago. I pulled some strings and now I'm a wrestler. I'll make it my goal to defeat Randy sometime. But until then I'll work my way up.

-Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk-
Rey started off the match by hitting Punk in the face with a kick. Rey then grabbed Punk and stomped on his toes. Punk fought back with a few punches and managed to hit a tilt a whirl backbreaker. Rey got back up only to be powered down with a spinning kick. Punk lifted up Rey and sent him to the ropes and back and Rey countered an attempted back body drop. Rey grabbed Punk and hit a Hurricanrana Pin and almost pinned Punk. Rey went up top and hit a Corkscrew Splash. Rey picked up Punk and got him on the middle rope and ran and hit the 619 followed by the Seated Senton for the win!
-Winner: Rey Mysterio-

-John Cena vs Edge-
Cena and Edge battled. Edge busted Cena open after hitting Cena's head on the steel post. Cena kipped up after being hit with a neckbreaker and attacked Edge with a fierce shoulder block. Cena picked up Edge and hit an elbow to the face followed by an hard right hook. Cena locked in the STFU and Edge had to tap.
-Winner: John Cena-

-After the Match-
Cena was celebrating until he turned around and Edge nailed a Spear almost ripping Cena in two. Edge then hit Cena over the back with a chair and challenged Cena to a table match at Backlash.

-Backstage-
Cody Roark: Todd get that camera out of my face. I'm so angry right now.
Todd: Why?
Roark: Why? Why do you think, I should have beaten Miz like that and out of nowhere he catches me off guard. I'm the Intercontinental Champion and to lose to a nobody like him, it's embarrassing.
*Roark shoves the camera away*

-Randy Orton vs Batista:Non Title-
Orton got hit with a Batista Bomb towards the end of the match but got a lucky rope break. Orton hit Batista with an eye rake and then proceeded to work on Batista's legs with his elbow to the knee combo. Orton picked up Batista and nailed the Orton Backbreaker. Orton then locked Batista in a sleeper hold but Batista got out of it. Orton ran and hit a clothesline almost taking Batista's head off. Orton then stalked Batista and nailed the RKO to beat the champ and gain a Number 1 Contender status.

-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 21:10 Mar09 2009 Post ID: 2568544
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
tommy dreamer vs greg marziney; us title

tomy starts out in control with a clothesline and then a bulldog, then hits a flying clothesline, but when he misses the ecw low dropkick, greg capitalizes with a moonsault, then hits a huge clothesline, capitilize with full momentum and hits the flatliner

winner: Greg marziney

ATM
johnny balistic comes down while gregs up on the top rope, kicks his knee out, hits a balistic bomb, and runs away with the belt

triple h vs great khali
khali starts out hitting a shoulder block and a clothesline and the hits a big boot, he gets up H and hits a lift-up attack out of the ring, H gets back in at 6, but gets knockedd gets back in a seven, great khali misses a clothesline and H hits a high knee, a kitchen sink and then hits a clothesline, goes up top rope and hits a double axe-handle, hits a spinebuster and gets a 3 count

winner: triple h

ATM

khali comes back in and brain chops H, he hits a neck hanging chokeslam

umaga vs carlito
umag hits a clothes line and hits a shoulder tackle, he hits a humongous body splash and then a knee drop and an elbow drop, he seated carlito in the corner and hits a corner clothesline, and missed a hip attack, and umaga got rolled up for the 3

winner:carlito

ATM

umaga comes in with a chair and bloodies carlito, and hits a samoan spike

kennedy vs mvp; us contender match
kennedy hits a running ddt, and then a superplex, hit hits a, shoulder bomb, and picks up a UCM somoan drop, and spins, and goes for the mic check, mvp counters and rols up for only a two, when he gets up, MVP hits a clothes line and a knee facebuster, and thens sets up for the players boot, misses but kennedy runs at MVP in the corner, MVP dodges and hits the players boot blodying and pinning kennedy

winner: MVP

WM rematch; wwe championship; edge vs taker vs jeff

really long, these are the major points:
jeff hit a WITW, broken up at two
undertaker hit a devils chokehold, broken up rite before the tap
edge hits a DDT, bloodying jeff, only a 2
edge hits a spear on taker, broken at the 2
edge gets thrown on the apron, and gets hit off with a chair by jeff
jeff turnes around and gets chokeslamed,1-2-3

winner: undertaker

ATM

edge runs in to the back ****** off, and walks into DH's office and slammes the door
edge: i need a rematch at backlash
GM:well you know edge, you just lost
edge:i dont care, i want it, i need it
Gm:ok ok what do you need
edge:A rematch, IDIOT
gm: hey if your going to talk to me like that then forgot the rematch
edge: ok ok, settle down, i need it, but with two conditions, jeffs not in it, and its TLC
Gm: you no edge, your always complaining, forget about the rematch... unless... you win all you matchs for the two weeks until backlash
edge:fine fine i can do that
edge storms out and slams the door
I am Now Cm Conor
dx_hbk Posted at: 21:23 Mar09 2009 Post ID: 2568557
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
On 09-Mar-2009 DegenerationHardyZ said:tommy dreamer vs greg marziney; us title

tomy starts out in control with a clothesline and then a bulldog, then hits a flying clothesline, but when he misses the ecw low dropkick, greg capitalizes with a moonsault, then hits a huge clothesline, capitilize with full momentum and hits the flatliner

winner: Greg marziney

ATM
johnny balistic comes down while gregs up on the top rope, kicks his knee out, hits a balistic bomb, and runs away with the belt

triple h vs great khali
khali starts out hitting a shoulder block and a clothesline and the hits a big boot, he gets up H and hits a lift-up attack out of the ring, H gets back in at 6, but gets knockedd gets back in a seven, great khali misses a clothesline and H hits a high knee, a kitchen sink and then hits a clothesline, goes up top rope and hits a double axe-handle, hits a spinebuster and gets a 3 count

winner: triple h

ATM

khali comes back in and brain chops H, he hits a neck hanging chokeslam

umaga vs carlito
umag hits a clothes line and hits a shoulder tackle, he hits a humongous body splash and then a knee drop and an elbow drop, he seated carlito in the corner and hits a corner clothesline, and missed a hip attack, and umaga got rolled up for the 3

winner:carlito

ATM

umaga comes in with a chair and bloodies carlito, and hits a samoan spike

kennedy vs mvp; us contender match
kennedy hits a running ddt, and then a superplex, hit hits a, shoulder bomb, and picks up a UCM somoan drop, and spins, and goes for the mic check, mvp counters and rols up for only a two, when he gets up, MVP hits a clothes line and a knee facebuster, and thens sets up for the players boot, misses but kennedy runs at MVP in the corner, MVP dodges and hits the players boot blodying and pinning kennedy

winner: MVP

WM rematch; wwe championship; edge vs taker vs jeff

really long, these are the major points:
jeff hit a WITW, broken up at two
undertaker hit a devils chokehold, broken up rite before the tap
edge hits a DDT, bloodying jeff, only a 2
edge hits a spear on taker, broken at the 2
edge gets thrown on the apron, and gets hit off with a chair by jeff
jeff turnes around and gets chokeslamed,1-2-3

winner: undertaker

ATM

edge runs in to the back ****** off, and walks into DH's office and slammes the door
edge: i need a rematch at backlash
GM:well you know edge, you just lost
edge:i dont care, i want it, i need it
Gm:ok ok what do you need
edge:A rematch, IDIOT
gm: hey if your going to talk to me like that then forgot the rematch
edge: ok ok, settle down, i need it, but with two conditions, jeffs not in it, and its TLC
Gm: you no edge, your always complaining, forget about the rematch... unless... you win all you matchs for the two weeks until backlash
edge:fine fine i can do that
edge storms out and slams the door
i know i will win next week and good card you get 8/10

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 21:32 Mar09 2009 Post ID: 2568565
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Good card DegenerationHardyz! Can't wait for your Backlash card in 2 weeks.

dx_hbk Posted at: 21:50 Mar09 2009 Post ID: 2568583
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
On 09-Mar-2009 agent Cody Bauer said:Welcome Everyone to Forces Colliding Raw!

Tonight we have a lineup of matches including a great main event featuring the World Champion Batista and Randy Orton. Newcomer Zard will take on John Morrison and Cody Roark will take on the Miz!

-Cody Roark vs The Miz-
Cody Roark was dominating the match until the end. Roark hit Miz with a few power moves. Roark hit a superplex on Miz and almost got a three count. Miz hit a low blow on Cody and fought back and hit a top rope diving cross body for a two count. Miz lifted up Roark and hit the Mizard of Oz and pinned Roark.
-Winner: The Miz-

-After the Match-
Roark got up and started freaking out. Roark kicked the steel step in anger and left and cursed all up the ramp.

-John Morrison vs Zard-
Zard started off the match by hitting a running wheel kick. Zard went up top and hit a Shooting Star Press and got a two count. Morrison hit a low blow and had some offense. Morrison hit a standing moonsault on Zard and got a two count. Zard countered Morrison's UCM Samoan Drop and hit a deadly neckbreaker. Zard picked up Morrison and hit the Right to Censor and pinned Morrison.
-Winner: Zard-

-After the Match-
Zard: So Randy Orton punted me a few weeks ago. I pulled some strings and now I'm a wrestler. I'll make it my goal to defeat Randy sometime. But until then I'll work my way up.

-Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk-
Rey started off the match by hitting Punk in the face with a kick. Rey then grabbed Punk and stomped on his toes. Punk fought back with a few punches and managed to hit a tilt a whirl backbreaker. Rey got back up only to be powered down with a spinning kick. Punk lifted up Rey and sent him to the ropes and back and Rey countered an attempted back body drop. Rey grabbed Punk and hit a Hurricanrana Pin and almost pinned Punk. Rey went up top and hit a Corkscrew Splash. Rey picked up Punk and got him on the middle rope and ran and hit the 619 followed by the Seated Senton for the win!
-Winner: Rey Mysterio-

-John Cena vs Edge-
Cena and Edge battled. Edge busted Cena open after hitting Cena's head on the steel post. Cena kipped up after being hit with a neckbreaker and attacked Edge with a fierce shoulder block. Cena picked up Edge and hit an elbow to the face followed by an hard right hook. Cena locked in the STFU and Edge had to tap.
-Winner: John Cena-

-After the Match-
Cena was celebrating until he turned around and Edge nailed a Spear almost ripping Cena in two. Edge then hit Cena over the back with a chair and challenged Cena to a table match at Backlash.

-Backstage-
Cody Roark: Todd get that camera out of my face. I'm so angry right now.
Todd: Why?
Roark: Why? Why do you think, I should have beaten Miz like that and out of nowhere he catches me off guard. I'm the Intercontinental Champion and to lose to a nobody like him, it's embarrassing.
*Roark shoves the camera away*

-Randy Orton vs Batista:Non Title-
Orton got hit with a Batista Bomb towards the end of the match but got a lucky rope break. Orton hit Batista with an eye rake and then proceeded to work on Batista's legs with his elbow to the knee combo. Orton picked up Batista and nailed the Orton Backbreaker. Orton then locked Batista in a sleeper hold but Batista got out of it. Orton ran and hit a clothesline almost taking Batista's head off. Orton then stalked Batista and nailed the RKO to beat the champ and gain a Number 1 Contender status.

i love ur card 10/10 Not Talking humph humph humph

« Last edited by dx_hbk on Mar 10th 2009 »

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:13 Mar10 2009 Post ID: 2568696
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
hey uh guys i just noticed in ACBS cards Edge challenges cena to a match at backlash and in DH's card edge wants a match against(i assume)taker

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

dx_hbk Posted at: 01:08 Mar10 2009 Post ID: 2568713
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
well i am edge but i did not notice it any how i am on sd

^ That guy is GOD

milotic_charizard Posted at: 08:09 Mar10 2009 Post ID: 2568792
milotic_charizard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Am i on the card.

Credit to the best Rathalos9
dx_hbk Posted at: 13:04 Mar10 2009 Post ID: 2568845
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
i think he forgot you u any how you will be in next card

^ That guy is GOD

DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 15:43 Mar10 2009 Post ID: 2569008
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
yea sry milotic, forgot abt u, ull be in the nxt one
I am Now Cm Conor
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:50 Mar10 2009 Post ID: 2569235
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well we all have something planned out... You just have to wait and see.

dx_hbk Posted at: 18:53 Mar10 2009 Post ID: 2569236
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Were you talking to milotic or shadow?

« Last edited by dx_hbk on Mar 10th 2009 »

^ That guy is GOD

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 20:08 Mar10 2009 Post ID: 2569305
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
*GM Agent Cody Bauer makes a website announcement*

Bauer: Okay, I've decided that Edge won't face Cena in a Tables match at Backlash, he'll face Cena this week on Raw. And the winner of the match goes on to be added in the Orton vs Batista World Title Extreme Rules.

dx_hbk Posted at: 20:16 Mar10 2009 Post ID: 2569319
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
so i have chance i will win

^ That guy is GOD

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:13 Mar11 2009 Post ID: 2569459
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
yay its easier for my highly underdeveloped brain now

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

dx_hbk Posted at: 00:19 Mar11 2009 Post ID: 2569463
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
whats esier the match

^ That guy is GOD

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:05 Mar11 2009 Post ID: 2569496
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
no about how edge was in 2 matches at backlash

Aether13 Posted at: 08:01 Mar11 2009 Post ID: 2569548
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yea I don't know how many of you guessed this already xD but I am going to have to quit being the ECW GM because of

1.My decrease of activity on this site.

2.Soccer practice started up this week

3.School work and all that other good stuff

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
milotic_charizard Posted at: 12:37 Mar11 2009 Post ID: 2569610
milotic_charizard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you go can i be the new GM. Please.

Credit to the best Rathalos9
dx_hbk Posted at: 15:06 Mar11 2009 Post ID: 2569723
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
i also want to be the ecw gm

^ That guy is GOD

Displaying Page 24 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 302693

Post Top
Click to close