Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Forces Colliding 09: Maniacal Mayhem

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 26 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
Aether13 Posted at: 11:32 Mar15 2009 Post ID: 2573337
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 15-Mar-2009 ShadowStriker64 said:umm wait i thought tazz was the commentator oh well

P.S. a word to the wise dont put large spaces in between matches and ATM
Yea but he is in the actual roster, I just never bothered to use him xD

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
brian_orton Posted at: 11:49 Mar15 2009 Post ID: 2573350
brian_orton
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Tazz has a huge overall.

Fear leads to Hate,Hate leads to Anger and Anger leads to suffering. (Yoda)

My MSN :[email protected]
Feel free to add me.
dx_hbk Posted at: 15:58 Mar15 2009 Post ID: 2573512
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
well i liked tazz he is one of the best stars of ECW

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:23 Mar16 2009 Post ID: 2573745
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
yea i guess so

hey brian orton nice to see a new face on the board

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

brian_orton Posted at: 03:30 Mar16 2009 Post ID: 2573784
brian_orton
+
+
Hey thanks shadow.Smile

Feel free to add me.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 05:07 Mar16 2009 Post ID: 2573809
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
just in case here are the forum rules read them if you havent already

http://forums.supercheats.c...ules.php

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

00 Posted at: 22:16 Mar16 2009 Post ID: 2574586
+
+
could I be flair?
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:06 Mar17 2009 Post ID: 2574604
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Dont Double post wait for cody to confirm it

these are the forum rules http://forums.supercheats.c...ules.php

1 post deleted

DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 18:42 Mar17 2009 Post ID: 2574991
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
well ive made my card, and the matches, should be up by fri/saturday, im really busy
I am Now Cm Conor
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:52 Mar19 2009 Post ID: 2576624
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Forces Colliding Raw, live here tonight from Portland, Oregon!

Randy Orton last week has earned himself the right to become number 1 contender for the World Title, but it's been brought to our attention that tonight John Cena will take on Edge in a Tables match to determine who the third contender will be.

-Cody Roark Backstage-
Roark: Todd, last week I lost to the Miz, and tonight I face him one on one. This time if he beats me he'll win the Intercontinental Title. I will beat him. His win last week was a fluke and I'll make sure he leaves tonight hurt.

-Cody Roark vs Miz: IC Title-
Roark dominated the first part of the match with a spin kick and a few high flying maneuvers. Roark managed to hit a Phenomenous early but Miz caught the rope. Miz raked Cody's eyes and took advantage of the match. Miz got Roark in a sleeper hold. Roark almost tapped out but he managed to escape from it. Miz sent Roark to the ropes and back and caught him with a drop toe hold. Miz then went up top and hit a diving dropkick. Miz picked up Roark and hit the Mizard of Oz and pinned Roark to win the Intercontinental Championship.
-Winner: The Miz-

-Rey Mysterio vs Mr. Kennedy-
Kennedy dominated the match by working on Rey's head. Kennedy hit Rey with a DDT mid match to make him orange. Rey fought back with a series of punches but was countered and hit with a spinebuster. Kennedy went up top and hit a Diving Senton and connected. Mysterio kicked out of the pin attempt. Kennedy picked up Rey and hit the Mic Check to gain the victory.

-Backstage in The GM's Office-
Edge: Wait a minute, we had a deal here?
ACB: I don't care, I changed my mind. We weren't just going to trade you here automatically, you are going to have to prove that. Tonight you will. If you beat Cena tonight your in the World Championship Match and your on Raw. If you lose, your back on your way to Smackdown.
Edge:I don't think that's fair.
ACB: Life isn't ever fair Edge, I'm not like your wife, I don't give in to your demands. That is one thing you will have to learn.

-Miz Backstage-
Miz: Todd, right now I must say I dominated Roark. I took his pride, and his belt. I've humiliated the supposed 'Superstar of the Year' and took all he had.
*Roark attacks Miz*
*Roark throws Miz into the vending machine, then he grabs Miz's title belt and clocks him in the skull with it. Roark grabs a kendo stick and goes to hit Miz but security runs up to stop Roark. Roark takes out all guards with shots to the head with the kendo stick. Roark then decides to powerbomb Miz through a concession table.

-Kane vs Shawn Michaels-
Shawn Michaels exploited Kane's weaknesses and used his athleticism to topple the Big Red Monster. HBK hit a superplex on Kane and followed it up with a top rope moonsault for a two count. Kane started to get up but Michaels planted Kane with a running clothesline. HBK set up Kane for Sweet Chin Music and nailed it!
-Winner: Shawn Michaels-

-Edge vs John Cena: Tables Match-
Cena used the table on the outside and battered Edge with it with multiple shots. Edge hit Cena with a low blow and tossed him onto the barricade where he proceeded to toss Cena rib first onto it. Edge brought the table into the ring. Cena got back in and attacked Edge with a running shoulder block. Cena lifted Edge up and hit a Protoplex and stored a signature move. Cena set up the table. Edge hit a chop block on Cena. Edge then set up Cena and nailed a vicious Spear. Cena kipped up and threw Edge into the table. Cena put Edge on his shoulders and hit an FU on Edge through the table to win the match.
-Winner: John Cena-

-After the Match-
JR: John, you have just beaten Edge and sent him packing back to Smackdown and you have guaranteed yourself a spot in the Extreme Rules match between Batista and Randy Orton. It will now be a Triple Threat Extreme Rules match.
*Y2J's Music interrupts JR*
Jericho: JR, don't you remember that I have a rematch clause from when I was champion? I haven't used it yet, but I talked to ACB and he said I can use it whenever I want, and I'm using it for the Extreme Rules match. Now it looks like it will be a Fatal Four Way Extreme Rules match for the World Title.
*Randy Orton's music erupts*
Randy: Chris, Chris, Chris. I think your mistaken. IT was originally supposed to be me vs Batista one on one for the title. Then the GM makes a match to whoever beats who in a table match gets inserted into 'MY' match? I don't like that. And then you come out here and announce your rematch clause. Your not making my day any better. And you might want to be careful from here until Backlash because you might not make it there.
Chris: Randy are you threatening me? You think I care what your opinion is? You walk around like your so tuff, but then you lose the big match and still think you can have another shot? If someone were to have to watch their back it'd be you.
*Batista's Music Plays*
Batista: Why don't you two shut up and stop your bickering. I'm the World Champ and if you all want a shot at my belt, then lets have this Fatal Four Way Match. I'm up for it. But I want you all to know that I'll tear all of you in half.

-End of Show-
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

dx_hbk Posted at: 21:45 Mar19 2009 Post ID: 2576779
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
nice card i will give it 9/10

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 23:53 Mar19 2009 Post ID: 2576890
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
yay i beat kane again hey ACB i challenge kane to a Last Man Standing match at Backlash......if i can

cenafan478 Posted at: 00:31 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2576898
cenafan478
+
+
Woo cant wait for the fatal four way!Evil

dont forget to vist my youtube channel: youtube.com/stylesclash2 !
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 08:54 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2577036
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Backlash Matches:

Raw:
Fatal Four Way World Title Extreme Rules:
Orton vs Jericho vs Cena vs Batista

Last Man Standing:
Kane vs HBK

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio vs JBL vs Mr. Kennedy IC Title Contender

Intercontinental Title Match:
The Miz vs Cody Roark

Money in the Bank:
Paul London vs BoogeyMan vs Shelton Benjamin vs MVP vs Carlito vs Kofi Kingston

ECW:

ECW World Title:Ladder Match
Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

Elimination Tag Team Titles:
Miz/Morrison vs Zack Ryder/Curt Hawkins

« Last edited by agent Cody Bauer on Mar 20th 2009 »

DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 18:25 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2577575
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
this was my card:
edge vs boogeyman, first blood
cm punk vs mvp
chavo vs murdoch
taker vs kendrick
big show vs HHH
I am Now Cm Conor
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 22:16 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2577879
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Zard is the new ECW GM. His card showed great promise. Sorry to those who didn't get elected. Your still on a brand so that's good enough!

Zard is about ready to announce his Backlash card.

The Zard Posted at: 22:27 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2577885
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
Post Likes: 1
+
+
The following two matches have been confirmed to be on the ECW portion of Backlash card:
Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder versus The Miz and John Morrison in a dual-branded tag team match for the vacant WWE Tag Team Championships and
Matt Hardy versus Jeff Hardy, Ladder Match for the ECW Championship

« Last edited by The Zard on Mar 20th 2009 »

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 22:30 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2577886
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Announcement:

Money in the Bank Participants for Backlash:

Paul London vs The Boogeyman vs Kofi Kingston vs Carlito vs MVP vs Shelton Benjamin!

« Last edited by agent Cody Bauer on Mar 20th 2009 »

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 22:34 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2577893
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
woohooo i got the match

Hey zard,ACB u are veiwing the thread as well eh

brian_orton Posted at: 01:33 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2577967
brian_orton
+
+
Where is king jamie.Doh

Feel free to add me.
Displaying Page 26 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 302693

Post Top
Click to close