Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

smackdown vs raw 2009 1st official tournament finals compleated results are on the 4th page congrtas to the winner

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
dx_hbk Posted at: 20:16 Apr16 2009 Post ID: 2600945
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I will be lmao if asher beats sean.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 20:36 Apr16 2009 Post ID: 2600964
agent Cody Bauer
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Orton's been eliminated, oh well.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

dx_hbk Posted at: 20:39 Apr16 2009 Post ID: 2600968
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
well y2j has elimnated orton was not aloud in the turnament. severs him right because he beat me.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 20:39 Apr16 2009 Post ID: 2600969
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
sorry bout that and lol cuz you were chris jericho,(also if you can get on MSN, get on)
I am Now Cm Conor
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:07 Apr17 2009 Post ID: 2601178
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Getting to the finals is half the battle now its time to s-s-s-s-s-s-Slay Aether

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

dx_hbk Posted at: 18:22 Apr19 2009 Post ID: 2603379
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
I will do the next card prroly on firday oh and sean don't think that he will go down esily he has elimenated matt hardy, y2j and umaga.

^ That guy is GOD

king_jamie56 Posted at: 11:52 Apr21 2009 Post ID: 2604166
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
YOUMANGA lost? wut??

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
mewtwo_ash Posted at: 02:42 Apr22 2009 Post ID: 2604518
mewtwo_ash
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yea i was suprised too i thought you would win.

anyways next match will be up on friday be sure to check it out.
dx_hbk Posted at: 05:11 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607148
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Smackdown vs raw 2009 tournament

Finals

Match= Masked man vs Shawn Michaels

At the start of the match hbk hits a side suplex on masked man. After that masked man gets p and hits scoop slam on hbk. Hbk gets up and knocks masked man down with a tackle. He then tries to pick up the masked man but masked man hits a low blow after that hbk gets up and hits a running knee attack then after some time hbk hits a superplex from the tope of the rope followed by a tackle after that masked man gets up and spears hbk and then hits a Russian leg sweep on hbk followed by 2 leg drops after that hbk gets up and hits a Russian leg sweep followed by a running bulldog from behind , 2 elbow drops and a another Russian leg sweep after that masked man gets up and hits a running neck breaker after that hbk gets up throw masked man to the corners and hits the running drop kick followed by sum stomps then after loads of reversals hbk hits a ddt masked man gets up and hits ddt of his own after that hbk gets up and takes masked man down with a tackle and then hits a low blow on the masked man followed by a figure-4-leg lock but masked man quickly breaks the submission after that hbk gets uo and hits another tackle then after some reversals masked man hits a back suplex and then lock him in a submission hold and after some time hbk breaks free and hits a Russian leg sweep on the masked man after that masked man gets up and takes hbk down by hiting on his leg and then masked man tries to hit the pliedriver but hbk counters it after that masked man went out side so did hbk and then they start to fight out side where hbk stayed on the offence both of them got in at the count of 6 as they got in masked man spears hbk and then suddenly hbk kips up then after some reversals masked man hits a reverse atomic drop on hbk after that masked man hits a strong swinging neck breaker and then tries to hit the piledriver again but hbk counter it again after that masked man accidentally spears the ref and then he hits a back first fall slam on hbk after that he tries to hit the pildriver then 3hird time but hbk counters it again!!! and then hits the sweet chin music and goes for the pin 1,2 AND wtf masked man KICKS OUT!!!! After that masked man gets up and hits a tackle and goes for the pin 1 and hbk kicks out after that masked man hits a running neck breaker followed by a atomic drop from the back and then finally hits the piledriver and then tries to get pin but hbk counter it in to a small package 1,2 and masked man STILL KICK OUT!!!!!! after that hbk hits a ddt after that masked man hits a spear and tries to get the pin but hbk again counters it in to a small package 1,2 and 3 the winner of the match and the tourney shawn Michaels.

-winner- shwan michales

Big congats sean for winning the tournament this topic will remain open for the next 4 days you can comment if you want. Sean you can do then next tournament if you want if you don't want to do it then name some one else please. you guys are free to coment on the tournament hope you enjoyed once again don't forget to congrdulate seanSmile.

^ That guy is GOD

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:19 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2607977
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
yes i did it i am the champion i am undefeatable i am SEAN

^^ jks next time guys i'll make a tourney dx.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

dx_hbk Posted at: 00:25 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2607979
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Ok i am fine with that he sean add me on msn mine is [email protected] .

^ That guy is GOD

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:28 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2607980
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
i cant right now my msn aint workin

dx_hbk Posted at: 00:40 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2607981
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
ok then oh and you have to start the svr09 tournament after 4 days.

^ That guy is GOD

Aether13 Posted at: 15:36 Apr29 2009 Post ID: 2609732
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Hur Hur I win

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
dx_hbk Posted at: 18:57 Apr29 2009 Post ID: 2609869
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Hur Hur you lost.

^ That guy is GOD

Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 302693

Post Top
Click to close