Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

New 16 Man Tornement

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
jayz7492 Posted at: 00:00 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146473
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok I'll start the matches soon.
Wazzup!!!! Jay-Dogg's in the house. Randy Ortan rulz. Legend's betta watch out, cause the Legend killa will take em' out.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jayz7492 Posted at: 22:18 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 148190
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Here are the result's:
Triple Threat match, John Bradshaw Layfield vs Kane vs Andrea the Giant: Boooo. If I had to rate this match it would be a 2 out of 100! They just kept punching each other, and taunting. Kane Chokeslammed Andrea and pinned him.
Winner: Kane

Elimination Chamber, Jeff Hardy vs Heart Break Kid, Shawn Micheals vs John Cena vs Batista vs Kurt Angle vs The Legend Killer, Randy Ortan: This was a great match, 100 of 100!!!! In the beginning, Jeff and HBK went at it, but when Shawn tried a Superkick it was reversed. Jeff then went on top of one of the chambers, and waited. When HBK got up Jeff attempted a Missile Dropkick, but missed. Then a lightsflickered, and in came John Cena!!! He started teaming up on Jeff, with the help of HBK. John accidentally Cena Punched HBK. Then Jeff and HBK teamed up on John Cena. Then again the lights flickered. Out came Batista!! Batista started the three on one, against Cena. But then HBK and Jeff went at it, going outside, of the ring. Batista and John are going at it inside the ring, when out comes the Olympic Gold Metalist, Kurt Angle. He and John team up on Batista, when, uhoh, Jeff has his clean meter full, and he poses. He then took it to HBK, reversing every thing HBK tries, until his super cleaness goes away. Time for number six, The Legend Killer, Randy Ortan. HBK takes out Batista with the Sweet Chin Music. Then the 1-2-3. Then a Super Kick to Randy Ortan, but Angle attacked Shawn. Then again a Super Kick, this time to Cena, but Randy attacked HBK. Then out of nowhere an F-U, and it's game over for Jeff Hardy. Kurt then made Angle tap, to the Angle Lock. Angle Slam to Cena, but he kicked out. Then an F-U to Ortan, but Angle interfered. Cena attempted to F-U Angle, but it was reversed into a rollup, eliminating Cena. An RKO hit Angle, but no pin. Out of nowhere an Angle Slam, but wait, it was reversed into a headlock, making Angle tap out. What a great match!!
Winner: Randy Ortan.

There you go. We're down to are last 2 superstars, Kane and Randy Ortan. Will Kane be added to Ortan's list of killed legends, or will the Big Red Machine, Kane, overcome the Legend Killer, Randy K. Ortan.
Time to choose what type of match they'll be in. Start choosing.
Wazzup!!!! Jay-Dogg's in the house. Randy Ortan rulz. Legend's betta watch out, cause the Legend killa will take em' out.
LPD Posted at: 10:49 May01 2005 Post ID: 148585
LPD
+
+
how about a 3 stages of hell match
1st Match: 1st Blood
2nd Match: Steel Cage
3rd Match: Hell In A Cell
jayz7492 Posted at: 11:35 May01 2005 Post ID: 148613
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, a three stages of hell match, to end the tournament. Kane vs Randy Ortan, 1st match: 1st Blood, 2nd match: Steel Cage Match, 3rd match: Hell in a Cell. I'll post the results when I'm done.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 15:52 May01 2005 Post ID: 148956
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Good match LPD
justin14 Posted at: 16:35 May01 2005 Post ID: 149012
justin14
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Good match
Wazzup!!!!!! Jay-Dogg's in da house!! 50 Cent rocks. If you like 50 Cent too then join team G-Unit, and join Team Mod, because it's a great team. Smile G-G-G-G-G-Unit.
justin14 Posted at: 19:02 May01 2005 Post ID: 149197
justin14
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I. Just so you guys know I'm Jayz7492. I got a new name. Here are the final rounds results:
Three Stages of Hell, Kane vs Randy Ortan:

1. Match One, First Blood: After 51 seconds Kane busts Randy Open with a Big Boot.
Winner: Kane
Score: Kane:, 1 Randy Ortan: 0

2. Match Two, Steel Cage: For thirteen minutes, these two went at it, but Kane got the upper hand with a devastating Chokeslam. He climbed the cage. He could've won, but he decided to wait until Randy Ortan got up, so he can do a flying clothesline. When Ortan got up he attempted the flying clothesline off the cage, but Ortan moved. Ortan picked him up and RKOed him. Randy then climbed the cage and jumped out to win round two.
Winner: Ortan
Score: Kane: 1, Randy Ortan: 2

3. Match three, Hell in a Cell: The final match, to decide the winner of the tournament. These two superstars worked real hard to get here, and know it's time to find out who the big winner is. In the beginning of the match they went at it, punch for punch. Then the took it to the outside. Then they climbed the cage. After 23 minutes of fighting on the cage Randy RKOed Kane, but he was so close to the edge of the cell, that he fell off the cage, leaving Kane on it. Kane got up first, and waited till Ortan got up. He again attempted a flying clothesline, off the top of the Cell. This time it was successful. He covered Ortan, but only got a two-count. When he tried to pick up Ortan he reversed it. Ortan hit the RKO!! He covered him and 1-2-3. WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ortan has done it.
Winner: Randy Ortan
Score: Kane: 1, Randy Ortan: 2
Final score: Kane: 1, Randy Ortan: 2
Winner: Randy Ortan

There you have it. The winner of the King of the Ring. Randy Ortan. I hope you all enjoyed the Tournament. Oh and I'm making a site, at Maxpages.com. It's a wrestling site. When it's a little better I'll post it in here. Peace Out!!!
Wazzup!!!!!! Jay-Dogg's in da house!! 50 Cent rocks. If you like 50 Cent too then join team G-Unit, and join Team Mod, because it's a great team. Smile G-G-G-G-G-Unit.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 04:59 May02 2005 Post ID: 149560
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
That is soooo copying LPD.
The Animal Batista Posted at: 11:01 May02 2005 Post ID: 149951
The Animal Batista
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Orally homes just to tell you my forum is now a tag team tournament
Batista Will live for ever join http://thbw3.6.forumer.com please!!!!!!!!!
matty dawkins Posted at: 11:04 May02 2005 Post ID: 149954
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cool
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 11:06 May02 2005 Post ID: 149956
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Yeah cool.
matty dawkins Posted at: 11:08 May02 2005 Post ID: 149959
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
+
+
At least it is different than a normal one
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 13:59 May02 2005 Post ID: 150087
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Yeah.
Teen Racer Posted at: 01:22 May29 2005 Post ID: 180668
Teen Racer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know create brock lesner and the texas rattlesnake stone cold steve austin and put them in
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 05:14 May29 2005 Post ID: 180979
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Cool
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close