Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

New 16 Man Tornement

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
jayz7492 Posted at: 17:47 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138511
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The new standings:
1. Kurt Angle
2. Batista
3. Jeff Hardy
4. Triple H
5. Randy Ortan
6. Kane
7. Big Show
8. JBL
9. Andre the Giant
10. Edge
11. The Undertaker
12. The Rock
13. Chris Beniot
14. none
15. none
16. none
17. none
18. none
19. none
20. none
7 more left.
Wazzup!!!! Jay-Dogg's in the house. Randy Ortan rulz. Legend's betta watch out, cause the Legend killa will take em' out.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jayz7492 Posted at: 17:48 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138512
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Apr-2005 The Animal Batista said:wanna make me
Yeh
Wazzup!!!! Jay-Dogg's in the house. Randy Ortan rulz. Legend's betta watch out, cause the Legend killa will take em' out.
jayz7492 Posted at: 18:03 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138518
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Shelton Benjamin, Ric Flair, John Cena, The Rock, Rey Mysterio, Eddio Gurrero, and HBK.
jayz7492 Posted at: 18:07 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138520
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Finally all the superstars have been chosen, here they are:
1. Kurt Angle
2. Batista
3. Jeff Hardy
4. Triple H
5. Randy Ortan
6. Kane
7. Big Show
8. JBL
9. Andre the Giant
10. Edge
11. The Undertaker
12. The Rock
13. Chris Beniot
14. Shelton Benjamin
15. Ric Flair
16. John Cena
17. The Rock
18. Rey Mysterio
19. Eddio Gurrero
20. HBK
Now that all my superstars have been chosen you people may choose all the matches, and who faces who.
P.S. If you just say who is facing who, then that match will be a normal matchup.
jayz7492 Posted at: 18:09 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138521
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey you messed-up. You put The Rock twice. Change one of them for Bret Hart.
jayz7492 Posted at: 18:10 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138522
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Finally all the superstars have been chosen, here they are:
1. Kurt Angle
2. Batista
3. Jeff Hardy
4. Triple H
5. Randy Ortan
6. Kane
7. Big Show
8. JBL
9. Andre the Giant
10. Edge
11. The Undertaker
12. The Rock
13. Chris Beniot
14. Shelton Benjamin
15. Ric Flair
16. John Cena
17. Bret Hart
18. Rey Mysterio
19. Eddio Gurrero
20. HBK
Once again, now that all my superstars have been chosen you people may choose all the matches, and who faces who.
P.S. If you just say who is facing who, then that match will be a normal matchup.
jayz7492 Posted at: 18:11 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138523
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry about the mistake.
jayz7492 Posted at: 21:06 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138687
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Here should be the first round matches: Kurt Angle vs Chris Beniot in a Submission match, Batista vs Triple H in a Street fight, Jeff Hardy vs Rey Mysterio in a Ladder match, Randy Ortan vs The Rock in a Parking Lot Brawl, The Undertaker vs Kane in a Hell in a cell match, The Big Show vs Andrea the Giant in a Table match, HBK vs Bret Hart in a First Blood match, JBL vs Eddie Gurrero in a Last Man Standing match, and the last match John Cena, Ric Flair, Edge, and Shelton Benjamin in a Fatal four way.
jayz7492 Posted at: 21:09 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138688
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Alright it's time to start the tournament!!!!! These are the matches:
Kurt Angle vs Chris Beniot in a Submission match, Batista vs Triple H in a Street fight, Jeff Hardy vs Rey Mysterio in a Ladder match, Randy Ortan vs The Rock in a Parking Lot Brawl, The Undertaker vs Kane in a Hell in a cell match, The Big Show vs Andrea the Giant in a Table match, HBK vs Bret Hart in a First Blood match, JBL vs Eddie Gurrero in a Last Man Standing match, and the last match John Cena, Ric Flair, Edge, and Shelton Benjamin in a Fatal four way.
I will start them when I get off the computer I'll do the matches. They will all be Com vs Com Legend difficulty. I will tell you about them and start the next round when I'm done.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 05:05 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138895
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
That was quick
jayz7492 Posted at: 10:19 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139190
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Here are the results of round 1:
1. Kurt Angle vs Beniot, Submission match: This match was pretty entertaining. It started out with both superstars reversing over and over. Then finally Beniot reversed a German Suplex into a crossface. Kurt Angle's head was at the red part, but he didn't tap! Beniot locked the crossface in a couple of times, and Kurt didn't tap out.
Kurt took advantage of the match when Beniot came into the ring with a steel chair, but Angle grabbed the chair and hit Beniot with it. Then, to finish the match, Kurt used the Angle Slam, following an Angle Lock, for the win.
Winner: Kurt Angle

2. Jeff Hardy vs Rey Mysterio, Ladder match: This match was really boring. Jeff Hardy kept hitting the Swanton Bomb, and Reverse Twist of Fate. Finally, after about ten minutes of him using his finishers, he got the belt.
Winner: Jeff Hardy

3. JBL vs Eddie Gurrero, Last Man Standing: This match was short. Real short. It lasted about 2 minutes. JBL got his head smashed into a steel chair, with a DDT, but didn't bleed. When the match went to the outside JBL smashed Eddie, head first,into the steel steps, causing him to ly down for the 10 count.
Winner: JBL

4. Randy Ortan vs The rock, Parking Lot Brawl: Suprisingly this match was completly boring. The just kept punching each other. Randy Ortan RKO'd The Rock to get the win.
Winner: Randy Ortan

5. HBK vs Bret Hart, First Blood: 2 words can describe this match, short and boring. HBK DDT'd Bret Hart into a chair causing blood.
Winner: HBK

6. Batista vs Triple H, Street Fight, AKA Hsrdcore Match: Batista made Triple H tap out with the Bearhug.
Winner: Batista

7. The Big Show vs Andrea the Giant, Table match: After an ok matchup Andrea bodyslamed The Big Show threw a table.
Winner: Andrea the Giant

8. Kane vs Undertaker, Hell in a Cell: Boring. Kane made The Undertaker tap out to the camal clutch, after controlling the whole match.
Winner: Kane

9. John Cena vs Ric Flair vs Edge vs Shelton Benjamin, Fatal 4 way: John Cena makes Shelton tap to the Boston Crab.
Winner John Cena

There you go, all the first round matches. The first round is complete. Now get ready to chose the matches for round 2.

Here are the contestants:
1. Kurt Angle
2. Jeff Hardy
3. JBL
4. Randy Ortan
5. HBK
6. Batista
7. Andrea the Giant
8. Kane
9. John Cena
Start choosing who faces who and in what match. Just to let you know one match will be a Triple threat match.
LPD Posted at: 16:16 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139622
LPD
+
+
how about, elimination chamber. Kurt Angle vs.John Cena vs. Batista vs. HBK vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton
that alrite?
jayz7492 Posted at: 12:40 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140905
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
We could make that elimanation chamber match, and the put the other three in a triple threat match. I'm gonna do that. I'll post the results when i'm done.
matty dawkins Posted at: 13:04 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140943
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You could have lets us all choose the matches
jayz7492 Posted at: 13:08 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140952
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 24-Apr-2005 matty dawkins said:You could have lets us all choose the matches
Allright how about you people vote. Do you want an elimination Chamber and Triple threat match or 4 seperate matches. If you choose 4 seperate matches, then 1 will still have to be a Triple threat, and tell me what matches you want.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 11:25 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141757
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Elimination chamber and a triple threat.
The Animal Batista Posted at: 09:12 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142396
The Animal Batista
Forum GuestMember
+
+
em i was wondering where my forum has gone
Batista Will live for ever join http://thbw3.6.forumer.com please!!!!!!!!!
jayz7492 Posted at: 13:55 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142629
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Apr-2005 The Animal Batista said:em i was wondering where my forum has gone
Why are you looking in here?
jayz7492 Posted at: 13:59 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142635
jayz7492
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok does everyone agree with the elimanation chamber and Triple threat match now.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 17:11 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 146069
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Yes
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close