Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

UFC/MMA

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 9 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 02:57 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2786982
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
So have you beaten him in sparring?

also you said home you live together?

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zelda Fan Posted: 03:24 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2786984
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
No we do not live together, but he lives near me, what I ment was he is not home often because he trains at greg jacksons camp, and well hes a star and all lol, and he also attends a lot of MMA Events.

Well considering I am twice his size I would say there were a few times I got the best of him :P, but for a 170lbs, he is strong and can hit hard haha.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 05:00 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2786994
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
ah i see.So you live in Canada i assume?

so basically your win rate is about 1:3 with 1 being you and 3 being george?

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Zelda Fan Posted: 05:18 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787002
Zelda Fan
+
I don't know if there is really a ratio, I am a athlete myself, he's a great fighter for his category, but putting him up against someone my size is just to difficult for him, I am a super heavyweight, at 290lbs, you can't really say theres a win ratio in sparring.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 05:37 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787014
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
1.you didnt answer my first question.

2.I see.So george is like what 85 kilos while you are maybe 130kgs.I see the difference.So i would be like what featherweight?i'm only 55 kilos which is maybe 100lbs

Zelda Fan Posted: 18:09 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787240
Zelda Fan
+
I didn't think I had to answer that one, don't you think its pretty obvious that I am from Canada?

And no, you would be a flyweight, here are the catgories:

125lbs- below is flyweight

126lbs - 135lbs is bantamweight

136lbs - 145lbs is featherweight

146lbs - 155lbs is lightweight

155lbs - 170lbs is welterweight

171lbs - 185lbs is middleweight

186lbs - 205lbs is light heavyweight

206lbs - 265lbs - is heavy weight

265lbs+ is super heavyweight

Sanzano Posted: 01:48 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787424
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
At 290lbs you'd just have to fall on Georges St-Pierre and you're going to cause him severe problems because of the size and strength difference. Do you get to spar with many super heavyweights, people your size don't grow on trees let alone do MMA?

Zelda Fan Posted: 01:56 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787428
Zelda Fan
+
Sanzano said:At 290lbs you'd just have to fall on Georges St-Pierre and you're going to cause him severe problems because of the size and strength difference. Do you get to spar with many super heavyweights, people your size don't grow on trees let alone do MMA?

There are many big guys here, but I don't spar that often, I usually just do Jiu Jutsu.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Jan 16th 2010 »

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 03:51 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787435
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
youd be surprised Alex.I have a friend who loves everything about london(dunno why though)but lives in australia.his not even londonese.

And i think you mean MANY big guys.I doubt they would be that mean to you if your friends with george.

So we know George is excellent on his back or if he takes you down so has he ever taken you down?or vice versa?

Zelda Fan Posted: 17:49 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787690
Zelda Fan
+
ShadowStriker64 said:youd be surprised Alex.I have a friend who loves everything about london(dunno why though)but lives in australia.his not even londonese.

And i think you mean MANY big guys.I doubt they would be that mean to you if your friends with george.

So we know George is excellent on his back or if he takes you down so has he ever taken you down?or vice versa?

Yes its just a typo, but anyways I told you earlier that george is from my hometown, and that we train every now and then when he is home, so that pretty much tells yeah I'm not from Australia, London, USA, Japan, China, Brizil, or any other counrty.

And no he hasn't taken me down, not when were sparring anyways, but he has when I let him, like in training, he can pick me up and slam me yes, but when it actually gets going its not as easy in sparring, I don't recall him trying to take me down when we were sparring, but he might have tried but didn't, because I know he hasn't in sparring.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 01:16 Jan16 2010 Post ID: 2787797
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
Maybe cause he'd hurt his back lifting you or something(no offence)Or maybe he knows you'll be able to counter him while his trying to take you down.If i was george and you threw a punch at me i'd grab your arm and do one of those awesome moves where you throw them over you.then take you on the ground.

Zelda Fan Posted: 02:39 Jan16 2010 Post ID: 2787820
Zelda Fan
+
ShadowStriker64 said:Maybe cause he'd hurt his back lifting you or something(no offence)Or maybe he knows you'll be able to counter him while his trying to take you down.If i was george and you threw a punch at me i'd grab your arm and do one of those awesome moves where you throw them over you.then take you on the ground.

Haha this isn't a movie though Smile

And yes, if he tried to take me down id just use my weight and lean on him haha, or I'll just grab him and slam him and get the side mount lol.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 03:49 Jan16 2010 Post ID: 2787828
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
how did you know i got it off a movie?

notice how your getting all the attention cause you know george?

also i was wondering while you are sparring do you actually hit each other hard or not?while sparring do you go on like a normal fight like with winning and losing or just spar for a while?

Zelda Fan Posted: 04:36 Jan16 2010 Post ID: 2787845
Zelda Fan
+
Because those things only happen in movies, not in MMA.

No sparring is not a fight, well you could consider it one, but not really, and no I do not go my full strength, maybe half or less, and yes you are actually hitting each other.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Jan 16th 2010 »

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 02:52 Jan17 2010 Post ID: 2788335
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
Well you have a point.

So did you ever cop a good one...or give george a good shot?

Also you stated in the general chat thread where i said i was gonna TKO you, your wife doesnt want you to fight?so does this mean you might not go in strikeforce or your MMA company of choice?

Zelda Fan Posted: 05:37 Jan17 2010 Post ID: 2788378
Zelda Fan
+
I let him hit me with his full strength, and its like I said, he hits hard for a guy his size, but nothing I cannot handle.

And yes, she doesn't want me fighting, but its like I said I'm still young, so you never know whats going to happen in the future.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 16:30 Jan17 2010 Post ID: 2788582
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
Actually i do.In 2029 a meteor will pass close to us.In 2036 said meteor will crash into earth killing everyone unless we stop it with giant robots and nukes.

So must be cool hanging with george whats he like outside of the octogon?

Sanzano Posted: 01:22 Jan18 2010 Post ID: 2788904
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
How comes I've never heard of this meteor theory?

What do you think the future holds for the MMA sport? Do you think it will one day be more popular than Boxing.

Zelda Fan Posted: 02:39 Jan18 2010 Post ID: 2788920
Zelda Fan
+
George is just like any other guy really, hes normal.

In my opinion it is bigger then boxing already, when you look at boxing it only has like a few big names, like the pacman, mayweather, hollyfeild, hitman, while you look at MMA there are so meany big names, I could go on forever on how meany big names there are.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 02:58 Jan18 2010 Post ID: 2788929
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
I agree with Alex.Its already bigger then boxing,in australia UFC is on every thursday night at 9pm but boxing is rarely on.And Australia has no one big thats really well known outside of australia eg Anthony Mundine promised and couldnt deliver his 34 now.better get going delivery boy.

Also Alex you wouldn't go on forever cause you'd eventually lose your voice...and grow old.with no hair,just your old weezy body and touch of death...yep TV shows me great things.

Also Dennis heres the link.
http://forums.supercheats.c...5&page=1

Displaying Page 9 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close