Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Dr. A's MEMBER HIGHLIGHT REEL: Get Interviewed by the Macdaddy Of Justice

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 50 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Previous
Dr. Advice Posted: 17:33 Mar24 2006 Post ID: 757126
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
On 22-Mar-2006 bomba said:well supercheats is definitly growing and everybody is great I have currently applyed for a mod spot in G&A but I dont know if i will get picked the there isnt really anything I dont like but they could add some chatroom(instant) or something and our admins i only learned yesterday that Aeshma was a admin and i have never heard that much about sanzano so right now I think rich is the best admin we have
O Yes! Now this is a question I will be asking everybody! The All-timer question! What are your thoughts on Aeshma being Admin?

(YES! More ratings!)
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
bomba Posted: 22:03 Mar24 2006 Post ID: 757541
bomba
Post Likes: 0
+
well aeshma been around long enough and was a Smod for how long? but I think hes going to be an awsome admin but thats just me some people have other thoughts. But since rich wanted to make him an admin so be it I think thhat was a good desicion

Displaying Page 50 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close