Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Dr. A's MEMBER HIGHLIGHT REEL: Get Interviewed by the Macdaddy Of Justice

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Previous | Next
Xtreme gamer Posted: 11:11 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578576
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
To think Xtreme gamer, to be Bad Wolf`s partner? How ironic. But I still think that ChaoticJaf is still here somewhere....

instagram: solidaritysterl
Dr. Advice Posted: 11:15 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578588
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Ah Chaoticjaf, a member that will indeed be missed. Well, there have been many RP's to Supercheats....but I gotta know. In your minds, what RP(s) do you believe to be the best ones you've ever seen?
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Xtreme gamer Posted: 11:19 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578601
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Its gotta be Roleplay:In a Field. That rp reached 128 pages. It was made by Rooku. That rp is just an eternal legend...

Bad Wolf Posted: 11:20 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578605
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
I think the RPs listed below are among the best I've seen:

Hell Has Broken Loose: I explained the reason for this already
War Of The Shadows: Again, already explained. Also, because it was one of the first RPs I made.
Rise of the ShadowBinders: The sequel to War Of The Shadows
Anything with myself, Jamarie and Chaoticjaf in it

Those are the only ones that come to mind at the moment, but I'm sure there are others.
Dr. Advice Posted: 11:25 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578624
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
What about you XG?
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Bad Wolf Posted: 11:26 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578627
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
He replied before I did, Doctor, if you'd care to look...
Dr. Advice Posted: 11:32 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578644
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
OH! Sorry about that. Well, before we head to a commercial break, I'd like for you two to do me one last favor. You see this camera right here in front of you *Points to the camera* It's view The Thousands of fans that watch The Macdaddy Of Justice show. What are your last words to the fans on this show that you want to tell them? Any Shout outs?
Bad Wolf Posted: 11:37 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578656
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
I'd like to say hi to the following people: Jamarie, Shiny Zapdos, Ignoranceisbliss, Aeshma, Rich, Sanzano, everyone from FF&RP who hasn't flamed me recently... oh, and my new fanfic's arriving in the new year, so get over to FF&RP and read my older work!
Xtreme gamer Posted: 11:39 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578661
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*spins scythe and then points it to camera man* Nice talking to you all. Please evreyone keep up the good work and continue your daily contributes to SC. Thank you all very much. *Flaps black cloak and walks off into the mist of shadows*

Dr. Advice Posted: 11:44 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578673
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Thank you guys. You've been a great addition to my show. Well guys, you've just heard the RP and FF Tag Team Moderators Bad Wolf and Xtreme Gamer. Next up, I bring you guys The Most-Populared, Hyper,and Loved on Supercheats, That Sweet and lovable Moderator of General Chat and Team and Clans, Ozzo. And that's next after a 10 minutes, intermission, break. We'll back after these messages! *Cuts to commercial*
screencheat2 Posted: 11:48 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578686
screencheat2
+
Well now, this should be interesting to watch. I think I'll stick around for a little bit and see what's going on here.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
Dr. Advice Posted: 12:00 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578721
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
*Back on Air* And welcome Back!!! Well, my next guess is one The Members don't want to miss a second of. Yes, Ladies and Gents, Hold your heads. As I bring you the Queen of laughter, The most-popular member of Supercheats, The Sweet and Lovable, Ozzo!!!
ozzo Posted: 12:19 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578787
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
lol, hey there doc ^_-

Dr. Advice Posted: 12:22 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578801
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Have a seat my dear *Points hand towards a chair next to him* Welcome to the Highlight Reel. It's good to have you here, and the Fans seem to love you here too. Look at them *Crowd gives Ozzo a great ovation* Wow!
ozzo Posted: 12:25 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578815
ozzo
_________S
+
lol, *takes a seat* so..we gonna start?

Dr. Advice Posted: 12:29 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578831
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes we are! Well, my first question to you Ozzo is, How did you happen to stumble onto Supercheats? I'm sure everyone else has their story, but what's yours?
ozzo Posted: 12:31 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578838
ozzo
_________S
+
hmm..well I was looking for game cheats on google ^_^

Dr. Advice Posted: 12:35 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578854
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Google! It seems most of the great members here seem to be connect to google's search for games. Almost like it was fate that brought us together, weird huh? Well anyway, My next question is about your first BF here on Supercheats ND, how did you two become BF and GF, if you don't mind telling us?
ozzo Posted: 12:40 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578866
ozzo
_________S
+
lol, he wasn't actually my first..it was booney 100. We went out, I dumped booney for reasons that I will not say, and then went out with nd. Me and nd talked for a while before that.

Dr. Advice Posted: 12:42 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578874
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Really? And later on came one of the biggest break ups in the History of Supercheats, where you and ND decided to call it quits. Why is that?
Displaying Page 2 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close