Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Dr. A's MEMBER HIGHLIGHT REEL: Get Interviewed by the Macdaddy Of Justice

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Previous | Next
ozzo Posted: 12:45 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578883
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
because we didn't ahve any feeling left..I broke it.

Dr. Advice Posted: 12:51 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578895
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Wow.......seems like I hit I soft spot. I'm truly sorry. Don't blame yourself, ND just wasn't the right guy. And besides, you've found out that just being Ozzo is all you need. Well, Ozzo, my question is, now that you are a High ranked member, owner of a high ranked team, and....Just all out High Ranked, what are you going to do next?
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
ozzo Posted: 12:54 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578905
ozzo
_________S
+
lol, nah you didn't doc ^_^ and anyway, what will I do next? I will post here for a long tme to come..

Dr. Advice Posted: 13:01 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578916
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Just like Ozzo, showing her adoring fans, she's still the Girl Next Door. Well Ozzo, before I end this interview, I want you to do me this favor. *Points to the camera* You see that camera right there. It views all your fans that love to see your face on TV. Got anything you want to say to your fans? Any Shout Outs?
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
ozzo Posted: 13:02 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578918
ozzo
_________S
+
lol, how about..

'THE PENGUINS ARE SLOWLY TAKING AWAY MY SANITY..and they have acomplished..look out for them..they are everywhere..and they have pixies!'

Dr. Advice Posted: 13:05 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578922
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Lol! well thank you Ozzo for coming to the show. *Gets up and gives Ozzo a Hug* You've been a great guess. It's time for another commercial break. We'll be back after these messages. *Cuts to a Commercial*
jamarie Posted: 13:08 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578929
jamarie
+
Mind if I go next Doc? Looks like fun, lol. XD I expect Holly'll be here pretty quick, so I'll snag the next spot before she does. =D

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

ozzo Posted: 13:08 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578930
ozzo
_________S
+
lol, <(^^<) ok see ya then doc!

actionshark Posted: 13:09 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578932
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
Wow, this topic's pretty good, hope it doesn't get closed.

shiny zapdos Posted: 13:10 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578935
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: Lol! well thank you Ozzo for coming to the show. *Gets up and gives Ozzo a Hug* You've been a great guess. It's time for another commercial break. We'll be back after these messages. *Cuts to a Commercial*
I'm after Jam. F-a-c-t. Book me in, man. =D
Dr. Advice Posted: 13:12 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578937
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
*Comes back from A commercial* And welcome back!! We've already had three great members of Supercheats stop by, and we just keep getting better. Up next, We've got The Queen of RP and One of the most known Mods here on Supercheats. Let's Welcome, That Hotspot Diva, Jamarie!!!
screencheat2 Posted: 13:15 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578944
screencheat2
+
Well, since I don't have anything better to do and want to waste some time, I guess I'll go after Hol.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
jamarie Posted: 13:17 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578946
jamarie
+
*Walks in and sits down* Ayup Doc. So, we gunno start?

Dr. Advice Posted: 13:22 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578952
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes we jamarie. As Soon as this Crowd settles down, look at this crowd *Everyone person is out of their seats giving Jamarie a Great ovation* Settle down, settle down. Wow!!! Well, now that the crowd settled, my first question is. as always, How did YOU stumble onto Supercheats?
jamarie Posted: 13:24 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578955
jamarie
+
Well, I googled for Sims cheats. It seems the most popular way that SC's come across this site.

Dr. Advice Posted: 13:29 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578961
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, what do you know..... *Signals The crowd to say it with him. Everyone person including Dr.A yells out, "GOOGLE!!!!"* I'm telling you guys, it's fate that everyone is here on Supercheats. Well, my next question is, When you came here to Supercheats, What purpose were you aiming for? What goal were you planning on accomplishing?
screencheat2 Posted: 13:29 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578962
screencheat2
+
Well of course. Who in their right mind actually knew about this place without google?
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
jamarie Posted: 13:37 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578974
jamarie
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: Well, what do you know..... *Signals The crowd to say it with him. Everyone person including Dr.A yells out, "GOOGLE!!!!"* I'm telling you guys, it's fate that everyone is here on Supercheats. Well, my next question is, When you came here to Supercheats, What purpose were you aiming for? What goal were you planning on accomplishing?
I didn't really know what I wanted to do on SC. When I came I just used it for Pokemon Ruby and Sims cheats, then I moved on to the forums.

Dr. Advice Posted: 13:37 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578976
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Then months later, You grew into The Top Model Diva that not only has the young ones looking up to her, but All the guys wanting to get with her as well. But then, before anyone can touch her, She became hitched with the site's RP and FF Legend Bad Wolf. Do you think it was fate that brought you two together?
jamarie Posted: 13:39 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578979
jamarie
+
Wolf is the the most amazing person I've ever met in my life, he's too awesome to describe. You coudl say it was fate, but you could also say it was fate that me and two of SC's well known members created 6 pages of spam in the process of me and Wolf getting together.

Displaying Page 3 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close