Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Dr. A's MEMBER HIGHLIGHT REEL: Get Interviewed by the Macdaddy Of Justice

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Previous | Next
Dr. Advice Posted: 13:41 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578980
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
(Sorry, I reedited the post. My bad)
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
screencheat2 Posted: 13:42 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578983
screencheat2
+
Hey Doc., I got something to say. How about you tone it down with the size font that you're using?
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
Dr. Advice Posted: 13:44 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578985
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 screencheat2 said:Hey Doc., I got something to say. How about you tone it down with the size font that you're using?
Too big huh. Okay, I'll try to use a smaller size
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
shiny zapdos Posted: 13:53 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578999
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: Too big huh. Okay, I'll try to use a smaller size
Oi, dude... you know you're interviewing me next, don't you?
jamarie Posted: 13:53 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579000
jamarie
+
I edited Doc, look on page 3 at the bottom.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Dr. Advice Posted: 13:58 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579004
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 jamarie said:Wolf is the the most amazing person I've ever met in my life, he's too awesome to describe. You coudl say it was fate, but you could also say it was fate that me and two of SC's well known members created 6 pages of spam in the process of me and Wolf getting together.
[font=times][size=12]Awww....isn't that cute. *Crowd laughs* Lol, just joking. Well, now that you've become Bad Wolf's gf, become one of the most-knowned mods on Supercheats, and is loved by almost every guy here on the site. What are you going to do next?[/font][/size]
jamarie Posted: 14:06 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579008
jamarie
+
*Shrugs* Hell knows mate, I'm gunno keep on coming to SC for sure, I plan on writing a sequal to my fic, and probably write some sort of comedy play and continue pwning random n00bs on SC. *Coughs*

Dr. Advice Posted: 14:09 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579013
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
And I think we all know who this "n00b" is, but let's keep that down on the "Hush, Hush", right Jamarie. Well, anyways, Jamarie, before I end this interview, I got one last request. Just like everyone else that comes on the show, you get your 5 minutes of fame to speak to the fans. Gotta anything you want to say to them? Any Shout Outs?
shiny zapdos Posted: 14:13 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579016
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: And I think we all know who this "n00b" is, but let's keep that down on the "Hush, Hush", right Jamarie. Well, anyways, Jamarie, before I end this interview, I got one last request. Just like everyone else that comes on the show, you get your 5 minutes of fame to speak to the fans. Gotta anything you want to say to them? Any Shout Outs?
MY TURN! *Is happy*
jamarie Posted: 14:18 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579022
jamarie
+
Yeah sure, I'd like to say hey to: Shiny Zapdos, Chatoicjaf123, Ignoranceisbliss, Bad Wolf, Dave, X and Testvirus and anyone else I've forgot I apologise. And anyone who laughed at the last question will get a thorough beating XD Thanks for the interview Doc, laters.*Gets up and leaves*

shiny zapdos Posted: 14:20 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579024
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Oooooooooooooo... meeeeeeeeeee, pick meeeeeeeeee! Lol.
Dr. Advice Posted: 14:20 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579025
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, that was the Hotspot Dive Jamarie ladies and gents. Now it's time to take another break guys. We'll be right back after these messages. *Cuts to Commercial*

(Shiny Zapdos. I'll get you later on today. My mom needs to use the computer right now, so I'll get you later on. And anyone else that wants to be interviewed, I'll get you too)
shiny zapdos Posted: 14:24 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579032
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: Well, that was the Hotspot Dive Jamarie ladies and gents. Now it's time to take another break guys. We'll be right back after these messages. *Cuts to Commercial*

(Shiny Zapdos. I'll get you later on today. My mom needs to use the computer right now, so I'll get you later on. And anyone else that wants to be interviewed, I'll get you too)
Meh! T_T I wanted to pwn you... =P Just kidding. Or am I...? =)
screencheat2 Posted: 14:26 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579036
screencheat2
+
Hol, make up your mind. Do you or do you not want to pwn him?
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
superman4u Posted: 15:18 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579079
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
On 22-Dec-2005 screencheat2 said:Hol, make up your mind. Do you or do you not want to pwn him?
LMAO that was funny. Anyway... I would like to be after screencheat (I think thats his name. :P)

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
screencheat2 Posted: 15:29 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579102
screencheat2
+
I don't know. Why don't you try looking up a post and see if you spelled it correctly.
superman4u Posted: 15:31 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579106
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
On 22-Dec-2005 screencheat2 said:I don't know. Why don't you try looking up a post and see if you spelled it correctly.
I was quoting you so I couldnt see. Like I am right now. :P

Yeah after screencheat2. :P

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
True pokemon master Posted: 15:51 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579150
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: You all know who it is, It's The Macdaddy back again, this time with a Thread of his own. Well, I've been thinking, and I bet you guy have too, I've looked around and seen many great members have famous threads of their own, and The Mac ain't got one. Like Bad Wolf's got the RP and FF Academy , Dragoon King got the Yu-Gi-Oh Dueling Academy , Mr. King Of Games got the GrandSlam Tournament and the VGA Awards , RKO-123 got the Legend Killer challenge(Even though it is closed now for good reasons), and Test Virus 101 got the RP and FF Times. Well, I make history and finally come up with a thread of my own without causing any trouble, and I call it, Dr. Advice's Highlight Reel.

In this thread, The Doc will interview, ANYONE, yes, ANYONE, that wants to be heard by the people. It's a fun thread that will keep the people up and coming for the holidays. So, with that being said, The HightLight Reel Has Been OPENED!!!
Can I be interviewed after sm4u?
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
screencheat2 Posted: 16:40 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579299
screencheat2
+
How long does a mom need the computer for? It's been two hours and 20 minutes since he left.
True pokemon master Posted: 16:50 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579327
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
I really don't know,maybe he couldn't come back on.
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
Displaying Page 4 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close