Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Are ghost real?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
potpot74 Posted: 10:37 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1210429
potpot74
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
everything is real in some way and ghosts are real only the the one most people think are ghost are spirits and ghosts are souls who are not yet dead or alive also i have spirits and ghosts my spirt never does much exept keep me from murdering my friends when they get on my nerves. Now my ghosts on the other hand i see any time i walk in my door the same 3 an old man in a leather vest and a cane thats been to hell and back literly and is always siting in my recliner until i get near it then he dissapears and ends up in my back yard the second one is a girl young like 4 or 5 that plays with everything in the house but has yet to break anything just moves things around and the third one is her mother i think they look alike only she never comes outta the attic she lays on the bed and looks like she wants to die again. So ya ghosts are real.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tomsmiley18 Posted: 11:47 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1210504
tomsmiley18
+
that was very beautiful but im gonna stick with what i said before

THEY DONT EXIST
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

da_mikester Posted: 13:23 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1210570
da_mikester
+
Heh,When my grandma died i really paid attention to ghosts.From What my family belives,Every month/week You should out intence sticks in the roads(Only In the street) and let them burn to let the ghost find it's way to our house and let it have some food.We also Have to make a very big house(well some priest our something i dunnp')and place a black&white picture in there and it's made of paper.We burn it to accend to heaven.

Don't ask me why i don't really know.But this is why i belive in ghohts for some reason.

I also have some strange dreams about her.

Sig thanks to Master of lite for a decent sig!great job SmileSmile
Kenny 2x4 Posted: 15:08 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1210697
Kenny 2x4
+
The dream bit is probably you missing her.
Status = Part Time.

[b][color=red][size=12]I am the car expert! So I've been told. lol[/b]
Check it out
Cruel Luigi Posted: 15:32 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1210757
Cruel Luigi
+
probably an attampt to soothe yourself. your subconscience does that sometimes. tomsmiley, what will it take for you to beleive short of you seeing a ghost?!?!? do you see air? no. does it exist? yes. same thing about sperm whales feeding.
Kenny 2x4 Posted: 15:45 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1210784
Kenny 2x4
+
I think why most people don't believe in ghosts is because there is no solid evidence.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
asp2013 Posted: 18:04 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1211149
asp2013
+
On 11-Dec-2006 CaoRen said:Ghosts are real. They aren't those creepy dead people on ghostbusters or shining lights on Ghost Hunters. They are the dead that have been caught in a loop or, very rarely, sent back for being in the middle. If there was enough good to balance bad, they are sent back to highten the other. If sent by the devil, they return to haunt. If sent by saint peter, they return to help in odd, but still helpful, ways. Or, they are caught in a loop. During their stay on earth, they are just a bit to one side of the good/bad deal. They usually think they are going one way, which influences which way they do go. If it is the opposite of their true way, they are caught in a loop. They are the rope in a game of tug-a-war between St. Peter and the Devil.
Dude you go to heave by faith and not works.
People always laugh when I draw a picture. Lucky for me, I drew a picture of you. lol.
Deaths_scythe Posted: 18:12 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1211179
Deaths_scythe
Forum GuestMember
+
Of course ghosts are real.....my ghost in my house breaks my plates.
Seriously, sometimes when I come home from school there are broken plates on the floor. The other ghost likes making my hot water when I'm in the shower freezing cold water!
Deaths_scythe Posted: 18:15 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1211193
Deaths_scythe
Forum GuestMember
+
I want my ghost, my damn ghost pulls pranks on me...Your ghost is so nourishing!
FableFan00 Posted: 10:44 Dec13 2006 Post ID: 1212146
FableFan00
Forum GuestMember
+
U BETTER BE Smile
tomsmiley18 Posted: 12:03 Dec13 2006 Post ID: 1212186
tomsmiley18
+
On 12-Dec-2006 Cruel Luigi said:probably an attampt to soothe yourself. your subconscience does that sometimes. tomsmiley, what will it take for you to beleive short of you seeing a ghost?!?!? do you see air? no. does it exist? yes. same thing about sperm whales feeding.
i wont believe, EVER, until one visits me... if i go to a graveyard and see one that counts too but anyway....
its not like im trying to convert anyone, im just expressing my opinions in a im defintely right kind of way
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Cruel Luigi Posted: 15:18 Dec13 2006 Post ID: 1212455
Cruel Luigi
+
ghosts NEVER reveile themselves to non-beleivers. it is because if they don't think your worthy, you don't get the right to.

plus, you mustn't beleive in god or any other religion. (sarcasim) you don't have any proof! he doesn't exist!
tomsmiley18 Posted: 07:15 Dec14 2006 Post ID: 1214025
tomsmiley18
+
GHOSTS ARE NOT REAL!!!!!
and even if they are, whats the point in believing if they never appear to you. i spent years wanting to find one ghost of someone, believing and everything. and guess what.... no ghost ever came
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

potpot74 Posted: 10:37 Dec14 2006 Post ID: 1214143
potpot74
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes ghosts are real but they dont realy do much and dont open your house to them most wonderers are just looking for trouble. most ghosts are already inside your house also try and think of it this way do u beleive in god?(this wont be good but its worth a shot) if u do why not beleive in ghosts even tho i dont believe in god (dont try to convert me or i will cuss u out and murder u[jk aboiut murdering you])There the same thing and if you thinbk about theres only enoughe proof to be a maybe on both of them so you know.
tomsmiley18 Posted: 11:59 Dec14 2006 Post ID: 1214187
tomsmiley18
+
so now your saying a ghost is probably next to me reading as i write this???
yeah right
you wont ever convert me into a believer
im not trying to convert anyone else either. its just what i think
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

The King hustla Posted: 12:18 Dec14 2006 Post ID: 1214212
The King hustla
+
I'm sorry but I have to agree with tomsmiley on this one. I don't believe they exist. If ghosts exist how come they don't kill no one? some body probably killed them and they don't get them back? how come the people who bury bodies and dig graves never see any ghosts? and if you get beheaded does the ghost have no head? if it does than how does it see?

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
Kenny 2x4 Posted: 13:52 Dec14 2006 Post ID: 1214356
Kenny 2x4
+
That's a stereotypical view fo things. Ghosts don't stay around just to get revenge. Legends say that they stay because they choose to, or that they fail to move on or that their loved ones fail to move on.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
potpot74 Posted: 14:59 Dec14 2006 Post ID: 1214473
potpot74
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok so you dont beleive in god then?
Cruel Luigi Posted: 15:35 Dec14 2006 Post ID: 1214552
Cruel Luigi
+
i COMPLETLY agree with potpot on this.
tomsmiley18 Posted: 16:13 Dec14 2006 Post ID: 1214667
tomsmiley18
+
who ever said god was a ghost???
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Displaying Page 5 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close