Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 37 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
The Zard Posted: 05:07 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716151
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
Post Likes: 1
+
Hazri wheezed and rubbed his eyes because the cloud of dust that circled the area because of Brolion's transformation, but dust was the least of his troubles. Past Hika grabbed Hazri by the neck with ease - his blindfold not affecting his eyes - and pushed him to the ground. Hika put his weight on Hazri's neck, slowly choking him. Hazri desperately swung his boot up and kicked Hika in the back of his head. Past Hika staggered to his side, allowing Hazri to spring up to his feet and roundhouse kick Past Hika in the face. Past Hika fell to the ground with a thud and lay on the ground knocked out.
"Never mess with someone years in the future... He's sure to be a hell of a lot tougher. Now for you..." Hazri turned his attention to Future Hika, but his ex-friend was the first to strike. Future Hika split into three clones of himself and leaped into the air. The clones all kicked down into Hazri, sending him to the ground hard.
"I'm not used to this fighting... I'm more of a family man than a fighting one."
"Typical hypocrisy..." Crystal sighed as she spat dirt out of her mouth and sat up.
"Shut up!" Hazri slowly got up to his feet, but his legs were swept by Hika's, sending the Saiyan back to the ground.
"Again with the ground? There's a sky too!"
"Good idea..." Future Hika chucked. Future Hika swung his boot back before bringing it forward and punting Hazri on the side of his head, sending Hazri soaring into the air. Hazri came back down with force, but Hika was ready for him. Future Hika held his hand in the air and smugly caught Hazri in his hand.
"If anyone is opposed to me killing Hazri, speak now or forever regret it."

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
GoldenPili Posted: 05:16 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716156
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
Kayato grinned at all the fighting and blasted up behind Hika. He tapped him on the shoulder as before Hika got the chance to turn around, Kayato pushed a ki beam into his jaw, followed by a punch. "Remember me?" He grinned.
Both at close range and both powerful, made the human release Hazri. For good measure, he axe-kicked Hika in the back as he fell, making his downwards momentum increase tremendously.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:31 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716160
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Hold it, if anyone is going to murder Hika for what he just did, It's going to be me, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!" His sudden shout cause sonic waves to shoot out.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
ss2teengohan Posted: 18:47 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716826
ss2teengohan
+
Seeing the medal shattered, sparked Blaze's anger as well. The area was already shaking with Brolion's transformation. It started to tremor as Blaze's power shot up. His hair turned asilver and extended down to his waist. His shirt dissapeared and silver fur began to grow there. His tail came out of the seat of his pants. "Hikia, let me introduce you to Super Saiyan 5."
Espada Vampiro Posted: 20:59 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716930
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Hika, I'm gonna murder you for what you did" Brolion growled under his breath, the dark aura flowed around him, His pupils now turned into slits.
Damn it, What's with his power?!, It's higher then anything I've ever felt before, even Fathers!" Marina couldn't believe what was happening, as his power was increasing every minute.
"Hahhhhh" Brolion turned his rage filled look to both Hika's, the sky above was filled with black clouds as lightning shot out randomly.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

ss2teengohan Posted: 21:17 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716945
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze backed away from Brolion.His power level was far surpassing his own, which was considerable. "Brolion, you have to calm down, if you don't you could destableise the time period we're in."
Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:22 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717187
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"What the hell does it matter anyway?!, Hika basically destroyed it anyway after he crushed the medallion!, I'll kill them both then we can find a way to go back!" Marina sighed at this.
"You'll have to leave him to fight them, when he's this angry to actually trigger this, There's no reasoning through words".

The Zard Posted: 05:27 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717194
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Future Hika looked to Brolion with a cocky smirk and waved his finger at the enraged Saiyan.
"Calm down, deary. You might hurt yourself if you get too angry. I warn you - even though you already knew this - I was the best shinobi in our village, both in this time and ours. Even in your furry, hideous state, I could still take you down. Besides, you have a lot of mental issues. That and the added fact you are all talk and no action, I have already won this fight." Hika continued to smirk as he reached into the pouch strapped to his right thigh and pulled out three shuriken, each held between his fingers in a menacing fashion. "So... What's it going to be?"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:38 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717201
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Heh, Are you going to keep on talking?, or are you going to try and actually hurt me?" Brolion smirked a bit.
"Now, Fight me, Hika" the Brolion in Hika's sight vanished, and the voice came from behind Hika.
"Boo" with that, he charged up a energy blast and fired it off.

The Zard Posted: 06:08 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717210
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika quickly reacted by grabbing onto Brolion's shoulder and flipping behind him with ease.
"You'll have to try harder than that. I may be blind, but I know you, your attacks and how to avoid and/or counter them."

Espada Vampiro Posted: 06:12 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717213
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Brolion smirked a tad bit.
"Is that your greatest technique?, boring me to death with talking?, I expected you to dodge it, that attack would've just left a burnt mark" Brolion vanished again, this time nowhere to be seen.
"I know this" Marina whispered, before beginning to fly up into the air, lucky she did to, as the ground erupted in flames.
"This shall soon become a lava pit" came Brolion's voice, still nowhere to be seen. The winds picked up and the lightning in the sky increased.

The Zard Posted: 06:19 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717217
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika laughed at the pointless attack, seeing as everyone was already off the ground, flying.
"You're dumber than you are arrogant. How is making the ground hot going to change anything?"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 06:22 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717220
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Nothing really, It's just that I wanted a change of scenery" his voice echoed out from nowhere.

The Zard Posted: 06:39 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717230
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I have no intention on fighting a coward... I want Hazri, no one else." Hika snapped his head in Hazri's direction with a stone cold glare, causing shivers to run down Hazri's spine.
"H-Hey now! Let's not get carried away here!"
"Enough cowering, it's about time someone rid you of this planet. I'm just doing everyone a favour."
"What did I ever do to get you this pi[i][/i]ssed off at me?!"
"Besides trying to kill me in the past, being a complete imbecile, giving me false hope during your press conference, allowing me to destroy my own village and forcing us to come back in time to visit you when we were so much better off without you, I wouldn't have a clue."
"But most of that isn't my fault!"
"I concur, you have complete control of your actions. Now, if you'll excuse me... I won't hold back on you. In fact, I'm going to do something I thought I would never do. Allow IT to control me!" Hika closed his eyes - even though nobody could see his eyes - and clenched his hands as he tried to focus. Hika's eyes shot open as they began to become pitch black and his fingernails burst out of his gloves to become claws. Hika's eyes began to gain pupils, but they were white and resembled those of a snake. Small, black wings shot out of the back of Hika's jacket and grew into fully-grown, horned wings. Hika smirked as he looked around for any sign of Brolion.
"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Hika laughed evilly to himself in a deep, baritone voice unlike his normal voice.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 07:13 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717245
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Heh, Seems like things are getting interesting" Came Brolion's voice, Lightning flashed and revealed that he was in the sky all along.
"This is gonna be fun!" His smirk turned to a bloodthirsty smirk.
"Just remember, if you loose, you have no one but yourself to blame".

The Zard Posted: 07:23 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717250
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Then quit yappin' and start fighting!" Hika reached forward into the air and a strange, purple portal opened in front of him. Hika reached into the portal and pulled out a sword, the portal disappearing shortly after receiving the sword. The sword was blood-red and had two blades that intertwined in the middle and swapped sides with the other. The handle was a dark crimson and at the tip of the handle was a small ring a rope could fit through. Hika slashed the air in front of him that created another portal in front of him. Hika punched into the portal, the punch going into the portal and coming out another portal near Brolion's head.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 07:31 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717259
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Heh, Like I haven't seen a trick like THAT before!" Brolion vanished and reappeared a few feet in front of Hika, he already had his twin blades in both his hands, though now one was pure white, and the other was pure black.
"Take this!" Brolion swung one sword, which created a lava dragon down below, he swung the other blade and another dragon made of electricity came from the clouds, both being roughly the size of Shenron.

The Zard Posted: 07:40 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717267
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Oh, I'm not through with techniques you've already seen before..." With that being said, Hika held his hands in front of him and created roughly 9 clones of himself which all avoided the attacks of Brolion and turned to face him in unison.
"Now take this!" The clones' right hands began to gather what seemed to be blue bolts electricity in their palms, the energy being radiated being felt by all who were around. The Hika clones smirked at Brolion, knowing he knew what attack he was about to perform. "So, you think you can avoid nine of these attacks? Think again!" The Hika clones flew toward Brolion and outstretched their arms to strike Brolion with their right hands.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 07:42 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717268
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Heh, Don't mock me!" Brolion pulled his hand back, preparing the technique Hika knew was coming, he then turned to look at the two swords he held in one hand.
"Shirin, if you will" rather then the swords doing anything, it was more of Brolion making Lava and Electricity shoot out to destroy Hika's clones.
"Now, Do we have to do this AGAIN?" with that, Brolion charged at Hika, ready to slam his attack into Hika's..........again.

The Zard Posted: 07:50 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717273
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
The clones of Hika were destroyed easily, but the real one flew down toward Brolion, not caring about the pain he was in by going through fire and electricity. Hika's blindfold burnt off, revealing his cold dead eyes as he held his arm out as fast as he could, desperate to make his attack land. His arm clashed against Brolion's swords, the two forces being equal in power and making neither man budge an inch. Hika pushed with all his might against the sword, but he failed to push Brolion or his swords back.
"I should have known this would happen! We were always equal in power, aside from the time before I stopped fighting. I swear, Brolion, if I hadn't taken a break from fighting, you would be well and truly dead by now!"

Displaying Page 37 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close