Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Tidus's Quest

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Invisible Posted at: 19:03 May15 2005 Post ID: 163627
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah... And Keyblade Master's right... I RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pimp6005 Posted at: 21:53 May15 2005 Post ID: 163670
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
LOL, you are a funny guy. Hey km you saying I suck huh. Well you no what I am going to JOKE. I just has to say that and km is right we need to get back on topic.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Keyblade Master Posted at: 13:00 May18 2005 Post ID: 165990
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i didn't know u were fakin it, i get so serious sometimes, and pimp6005, when did i say u suck? all i said is that it's invisibles topic so he should be able to be the boss of his topic. If things r gonna go outta hand with me and u guys then 4 the best, ill quit and never return again, do you hear me, NEVER!!!!!! (turns into a bat and flies straight into a window) all those in favour of gettin rid of me say i, otherwise say pie.

(should we really make a new topic to see who's the best?)
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:06 May18 2005 Post ID: 166249
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nahh, I think one of the topics I started covers it. Km I it was a JOKE. Did you hear that JOKE. No need to get so serious over things. I would never flame a fellow poster in supercheats. Why would I even think of breaking a rule in my own forum. I don't hate anyone.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 21:22 May18 2005 Post ID: 166610
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
DumDuDummmDummmmmmmmmmm Your Majesity Mr. King Of Games

Hello! Well I see the rest of the party was here and chating while I was busy naming my new Royal Vizier. Allow me to join you guys. If you choose to insult my order, I'll take that as a Challenge.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
KeybladeMaster Posted at: 19:14 May19 2005 Post ID: 167542
KeybladeMaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ummm.... i'm sure i sound stupid but what is trinity limit??
-There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky--
one sky, one destiny...
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:37 May19 2005 Post ID: 167550
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You learn it after you win the hades cup. Where is invisible. He has not been on. He has not even emailed me.
KeybladeMaster Posted at: 20:47 May19 2005 Post ID: 167621
KeybladeMaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What do u do in a trinity limit?\
-There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky--
one sky, one destiny...
pimp6005 Posted at: 21:39 May19 2005 Post ID: 167684
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It takes out all magic of your party and it must be donald and goofy. You also have to be close to each other. It wipes all the heartless off the screen. (except bosses of course) This is getting off topic everyone. We all need to get back on. To continue this conversation post in kingdom hearts chat. I don't want to close this because it is going off topic. I completey forgot that this was tidus quest.
Invisible Posted at: 08:30 May21 2005 Post ID: 169369
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
K... END OF THE YEAR PROJECTS = SLOWING DOWN STORY
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 10:32 May21 2005 Post ID: 169484
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, I posted that before I read attention.
Invisible Posted at: 14:11 May21 2005 Post ID: 169752
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Man, this thing hasn't been updated in a while... I'll write another chapter today...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Invisible Posted at: 14:46 May21 2005 Post ID: 169797
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
TIDUS'S QUEST- Chapter 8

"No way," said Lightning. "ABSOLUTELY no way..."

"Do not deny it. That is most certainly you," said Torot. Dark Tidus and Dark Lightning walked and stood beside Torot.

"We're doomed," said Tidus.

"ATTACK!!!" shouted Torot. And attack they did. It was a massacre. Tidus and Lightning defended themselves in vain. Dark Tidus and Dark Lightning were, most definitely, better than Tidus and Lightning. Torot stood on the sidewalk, just watching.

"Yes, yes," muttered Torot thoughtfully. "My plan is working..."

"HELP! SOMEBODY! HELP!!!" Tidus shouted, only to be silenced by a lightning bolt. Just then, a lot of magic spells came from nowhere and repelled Dark Tidus and Dark Lightning.

?Who did tha-? Torot began, but stopped. He was staring somewhere behind Tidus and Lightning. He had his mouth wide open and his eyes were wide. Tidus turned around and saw whom he was staring at.

He was staring at a young man. He must have been about 20. His hair was blonde and spiky and he had a weird thing in his hand that looked like a giant key. It was a sword?

?YOU!!!? Torot shouted angrily. ?Why are you here!??

?Isn?t it obvious?? the newcomer said. ?I?m saving you??

?Well, Luke, took ya long enough,? Lightning said.

?Luke?? Tidus said.

?Yeah, he?s the keyblade master,? Lightning replied.

?OH,? Tidus said. Dark Lightning hit Tidus with a lightning bolt. Luke retaliated by hitting Dark Lightning with a fire spell.

The combined force of Tidus, Lightning, and Luke was too much. Luke and Lightning were taking care of Dark Tidus and Dark Lightning, so Tidus ran toward Torot.

?FOOL!!!? Torot shouted, throwing some green energy at Tidus. Tidus dodged it and continued charging.

?You?re? the fool!!!? Tidus shouted back, getting ready to strike down Torot; Torot instead teleported to Dark Tidus and teleported away. Tidus looked just in time to see Dark Lightning shimmer away into nothing.

?That takes care of him,? Luke said.

MEANWHILE?

Torot looked down from the top of a skyscraper at Tidus, Lightning, and Luke. He frowned.

?Master, are you going to initiate plan B?? asked Dark Tidus.

?Yes,? replied Torot. Torot began to glow green, gathering a massive amount of green energy in his hand. When he was satisfied, he fired it down.

All the way down, to the ground?

MEANWHILE?

?WOW!? Tidus exclaimed. ?Why did Dark Lightning evaporate into nothing??

?He?s a creature, composed of darkness,? said Luke.

?Dark things blow to nothing, like heartless,? said Lightning. Tidus looked up just in time to see a massive amount of green energy head for them.

?GUYS, LOOK-? Tidus shouted, but it was too late. A big bang of green energy happened. It stopped eventually, revealing the damage.

Buildings were reduced to rubble, and there was a giant crater.

There were no bodies.

*SUSPENSE* Are they gone?
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:19 May22 2005 Post ID: 171237
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm good story. Hello khking, that was spam. Message deleted. Please do not spam in the future.
KH King Posted at: 19:15 May22 2005 Post ID: 171288
KH King
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Um... Andy, it's me, Invisible...

Anyway, how often do you work on your Xanga, Andy?
Invisible Posted at: 19:26 May22 2005 Post ID: 171296
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Let's see if I can get the 'no post quota' message up...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:34 May22 2005 Post ID: 171306
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-May-2005 KH King said:Um... Andy, it's me, Invisible...

Anyway, how often do you work on your Xanga, Andy?
Eh eh eh, off topic but anyway that was spam. This needs to get back on topic. But if you want to know everyday. It is has so much stuff now.
Invisible Posted at: 18:56 May24 2005 Post ID: 173391
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
K... the next chapter will be up as soon as I get my botom in gear...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 18:06 May26 2005 Post ID: 176497
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol
Invisible Posted at: 20:19 May26 2005 Post ID: 176661
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Seriously... I'm too lazy... i might quit this story because I don't like it too much...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close