Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Tidus's Quest

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Invisible Posted at: 19:53 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 142201
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah, but the Tidus I want you to picture is the one from Kingdom Hearts, considering that he IS the one from Kingdom Hearts in this story.

P.S. Final Fantasy X rules!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Invisible Posted at: 20:24 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 142219
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
TIDUS'S QUEST- Chapter 2

Tidus woke up. He was in a grassy plain, not another person in sight.

'Good,' he thought, 'I need this rest, especially after what happened last night... WAIT!' Then Tidus remembered the events of the previous night. The storm, the creatures, everything. He stood up, shook himself awake, and turned around. He was shocked by what he saw.

He saw a skeleton, with a sheild and a sword. The sword was still sharp. Tidus picked it up. He was walking away when IT came after him.

IT was a huge dark creature, resembling the ones on the Destiny Islands. Tidus ran, but the creature sent one of its arms after him. Tidus was scooped up. The creature was gathering dark energy in his free hand. Tidus stabbed the monster's hand with his sword. The monster relinquished its grip, dropping Tidus. It was a long fall. Tidus grabbed the branch of a nearby tree to stop his fall.

Whtever it was, Tidus knew that it wasn't friendly. Tidus ran up and grabbed his sword, ran behid the monster, and started hacking and chopping at it. Then, 4 or 5 of the dark creatures rom the island spawned near Tidus and attacked. Tidus yelped in pain and started attacking the other creatures instead. When he knew he was losing badly, he decided on a more practical course of action. He ran. Again.

He saw small village up ahead. He ran towards it. Then, suddenly, dark creatures spawned in front of him. They were about to attack when a blinding white light appeared around him. He saw the creatures disintegrate and felt himself being lifted. When the light subsided, he knew he wasn't at the plain. He was in a city, filled with people.

'What happened,' he thought. 'Where am I? Where WAS I?' Just then, an explosion took place nearby. Tidus saw the sword on the ground beside him, so he picked it up and investigated.

It didn't take long to find the source of the explosion. A figure, clad in green armor, had thrown a bomb. He glided away on a glider with the words OSCORP on the back. Just the, a net of sticky material pinned the green guy to a wall. Tidus saw a figure in a red outfit swing into action. Then Tidus realized-

"Spiderman," he said quietly. Then his face lit up.

'I wonder if he'll give me his autograph,' he thought. Just then, the Green Goblin (Tidus knew who he was. He has lots of SPIDERMAN comics) glided in his generaldirection. Tidus chucked his sword at the glider. Although it missed the glider, the handle of the sword hit the Green Goblin's face and brought him down to Earth.

"WHO DID THAT!!!!????" the Green Goblin shouted. He spotted Tidus and waved athim, saying:

"You, kid, YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!!!" the Green Goblin shouted, throwing a bomb at Tidus.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Keyblade Master Posted at: 14:18 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142661
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
spiderman???? this somehow makes the story to me a bit bad honestly. spiderman in kingdom hearts??? i think it should just stay in the kingdom hearts world!(p.s i've made up 3 ideas and ill put them up in the topics)
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:35 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142917
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Not to hurt your feelings but i am with keyblade master but it is your story. I guess he had to who else could be the mastermind. Cant be ansem. Well when you think of it lots of people thought kh was gonna be corny because of people like mickey donal and goofy. I bought it once i discovered my long time fav game designer square-enix (formerly square soft till they merged with enix) was the creator and that it had plenty of ff character. But i should not judge so soon just like kingdom hearts this story could still be good despite the characters.

P.S. Hey invisible have you played ffx?
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Invisible Posted at: 17:16 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142998
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Keybalde Master, if it makes you feel better,

*SPOILER ALERT*

The whole "Spiderman"- thing is just a dream sequence.

*ALERT OVER*

P.S. Yes, I have played FFX. It's so awesome!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:58 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 143017
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Awwww man I posted that entire thing defending you and it was a stupid dream. Big spoiler, here i think everything is going to revolve around them and here you go saying it is a dream. Major plot twister, you will never seize to amaze me will you invisble with your kingdom hearts knowledge and plot creations. Seriously I could never write a story like you.

P.S. Have you beaten ffx? I have to say for me it is right up on the top of my list with kingdom hearts. The ending is so sad. You should post in the ffx forum. You did a wonderful job reviving the kh forum.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Invisible Posted at: 18:20 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 143042
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Yes, I've beaten it. The ending IS sad. Poor Yuna, having to continue without Tidus...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:07 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 143073
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Your welcome. Have you beaten all of ffx. What other final fantasies do you have or like.
Invisible Posted at: 19:45 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 143107
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have and like:

Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X-2
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:53 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 143125
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I did not like x-2 all that much way to girly but i did enjoy the serious parts. I never finished it because I got stuck on the magus sisters and than my data got deleted. I currently have no data on x-2 or x. Final Fantasy 7 and x are my favorites. Number 7's storyline was faboulous. I can not wait until Final Fantasy Advent Children Comes out. Anyway back on topic.
Keyblade Master Posted at: 12:56 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143536
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ah, its a dream sequence, i should've waited to read more first.

(p.s. the ff games are cool, i've got 7,8,9,10, tactics and chronicles, i'm not allowed x-2 as of the clothes the characters wear)
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Invisible Posted at: 15:46 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143838
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Poor guy...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:13 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143960
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well X-2 is not that great. I did not like 9. To kiddy. Wonder whats going on next for tidus.
Invisible Posted at: 19:56 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 144160
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You'll see...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Invisible Posted at: 15:28 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144730
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, people, I need world ideas!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 15:42 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144765
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Take him to some city that looks like it is in the future. It could be a huge city with giant towers with lots of advanced technology and stuff.
Invisible Posted at: 18:18 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 145043
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK... that'll work
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:06 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 145107
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yesss!!! my first good idea.
Invisible Posted at: 20:23 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 145191
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
True... it IS your first good idea... LET'S PARTY!!! *throws confetti everywhere* Andy had a good idea FOR ONCE!!! *puts on party hat and brings out cake that says ANDY'S FIRST GOOD IDEA- 4-28-05*
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 22:43 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 145287
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So when will the next chapter be up.
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close