Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition

Help me With this Chaos Realm *glitch city, chaos city, Wierd but cool messed up zone*

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
whiplash234 Posted at: 13:57 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 759214
whiplash234
Post Likes: 0
+
+
yeah i always get stuck in the same part of glitch city

[center][/center]
drewdrewrocks Posted at: 20:38 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 782116
drewdrewrocks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I just want to know which way to go once in glitch city
RAWR! Who's the Boogie Monster NOW!!! MUHAHAHA
EmoGoth Posted at: 19:51 Apr22 2006 Post ID: 799374
EmoGoth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wow thos is incredible. I can't believe how long this thing has gone on for. I've tried everything I still can't get into the gym. Does anyone have a link or something they can send me to show me what it looks like so I'd have a better chance at finding it? I wonder if it looks atleast similar on different games.
Blue Angel Posted at: 18:41 May11 2006 Post ID: 821404
Blue Angel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I got to the part of the barricade but whenever i go to the left to go in the glitch city part i always get stuck or get suck with limited space to move in. I am going this way to get to the gym.
If you would like to join my new team (Team G3) for realflight G3 R/C flight simulator. email me at [email protected] and i'll add you to here.
Blue God Posted at: 18:19 May16 2006 Post ID: 829181
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey, is your name in any way related to mine? At all?
Sorry that was off topic.

So any thing new on Glitch City?

« Last edited by Blue God on May 16th 2006 »
[color=blue][size=13]Trunks OWNZ ALL!

Blue Angel Posted at: 20:09 May16 2006 Post ID: 829325
Blue Angel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If ya want i'll change it.

anyway i just joined and i am still stuck at the barricade part of glitch city and i really want to find the gym
If you would like to join my new team (Team G3) for realflight G3 R/C flight simulator. email me at [email protected] and i'll add you to here.
Blue God Posted at: 20:53 May22 2006 Post ID: 837187
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, you can't change it, unless you make a new user account. It's cool dude. And seriously dude, it's hard to find the gym. My friend couldn't find it for 3 hours. LOL!

Blue Angel Posted at: 08:31 May23 2006 Post ID: 837492
Blue Angel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well when you exit the safari zone at the beggining of the glitch and go to cycling road instead, when you hear the "Ding-Dong", then it will be like you are on cycling road but with no bycicle when you leave.when you go UP you will see a gym with the words GYM written ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL over it. I think that this is the gym
Blue God Posted at: 14:01 May23 2006 Post ID: 837977
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Have you tried going in it yet?

Blue Angel Posted at: 22:28 May23 2006 Post ID: 838902
Blue Angel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I cant. i am always getting blocked out by an invisible wall
G MASTER Posted at: 02:36 May25 2006 Post ID: 840148
G MASTER
+
+
On all sides?
if so then try surfing
Are you satisfied? Or do I have to beat the c*** outta you too?
Blue God Posted at: 16:55 May25 2006 Post ID: 840887
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ya, that might work, I never thought of that.

Blue Angel Posted at: 18:19 May25 2006 Post ID: 840957
Blue Angel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can't. it will ALWAYS say " Cycling is fun! Forget Surfing!". It is so annoying. There is a gym on the bottom,too
Blue God Posted at: 23:33 May25 2006 Post ID: 841150
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmmm, I wonder if it's just another glich along with The Glich City.lol That's never happend to me before.

Blue Angel Posted at: 18:35 May27 2006 Post ID: 843390
Blue Angel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok i'm gonna give you some facts about glitch city

The reason that if you go too far to the right, left, or touch the barricade your game crashes is because Glitch city is a whole new dimension in the game. It is a city triggered by patterns you make. The game will crash because on the map you are headed for cinabar but you are actually in a giant glitch. The creators wanted to make a map for the city and the city itself but reached the deadline and had to ship out the prototype to be copied and sent out to people across the world. so it is like playing a mini pokemon game. It was also researched by pokemon red and blue owners (also applies to yellow) that over accesing Glitch City will corrupt your file and all the pokemon you have caught. rendering your file useless........ It is said that Glitch city as made because your actions at the safari zone put the player in two places at once. When you entered glitch city you entered a town Created by the game trying to add two maps at once and created a new city called glitch city not located on your regular map. If you go to other places before Glitch city is created then you will have a different glitch city or you will just appear somewhere else(I.E if you go to lavender instead then you will leave the safari zone and exit the pokemon center in lavender town). It is proven that Glitch City will have many pixel arrangements that are found in the area that one explored prior to access of it. As an example, If you go to let's say Saffron, then Saffron's pixel arrangements will be in the new Glitch City
Hope i cleared anything up.

Sincerely, Blue Angel

« Last edited by Blue Angel on May 27th 2006 »
Blue God Posted at: 00:26 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 867192
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, but dude, you could have put that on the top post. Double posting,like you just did, to much is what can get you banned.

~~Post Deleted~~

Blue Angel Posted at: 19:17 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 871555
Blue Angel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
took you that long to read my post?
Blue God Posted at: 19:28 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 871570
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, you double posted. You can get banned for doing that to much. I'm just tellin you dude. If you havent noticed I'm the mod for this forum.lol Just don't double post ok?

Blue Angel Posted at: 20:34 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 871632
Blue Angel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I already know that you're the mod. Sorry if I double Posted. Sorry if I'm too much trouble. I won't double post unless you want me to OK?LOL
G MASTER Posted at: 15:58 Jun17 2006 Post ID: 872878
G MASTER
+
+
moving on...
Are you satisfied? Or do I have to beat the c*** outta you too?
Displaying Page 8 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 345498

Post Top
Click to close