Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Forces Colliding 09 Maniacal Mayhem (Legacy of cody)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Aether13 Posted at: 17:06 Jul02 2009 Post ID: 2663439
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 02-Jul-2009 ShadowStriker64 said:oh yea i couldnt get his gutwrench powerbomb from CAF so its exactly like it but it goes into a crucifix powerbomb(remember i showed you)and his other one is the red,white and blue thunder bomb.(its john cenas move when he sets up the Five Knuckle Shufffle)

Hey abdul you havent added my caws yet.
Really...I made it on CAF a while ago its not that hard its on the caw website

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 21:30 Jul02 2009 Post ID: 2663606
DegenerationHardyZ
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i know that powerbomb 3 looks alot like it, but alas the is no hijack or w/e clutch
I am Now Cm Conor
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:11 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2663823
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
oh really asher well post teh formula i wanna see it

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

dx_hbk Posted at: 11:32 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664040
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Michael Cole: ladies and gentleman welcome to Monday night raw and what a show we have for you tonight.

Jerry Lawler: that?s right Cole tonight we have a tourney to see who will face randy Orton for the wwe championship at the bash.

Michael Cole: and that?s not all king we also have a 6 man battle royal for the Us champion ship and Mr mcmahon has a special announcement for us tonight ok now lets get the show on the role

First match : us champion ship kofi vs Cody rhodes vs hardcore holly vs carlito vs mr Kennedy vs brain Kendrick

1-kenndy was the first person to be eliminated after getting hit by a reverse swinging neck breaker from Cody and brain Kendrick pinned mr Kennedy

2- kofi Kingston was the second person to be eliminated after getting hit by the Alabama slam and hardcore holly pinned kofi ( we are sure to have a new champion)

3Carlito was the third person to be eliminated after getting hit by an Alabama slam and hardcore holly pinned him.

4- brain Kendrick was the 4th person when cody got him in a school boy pin

^ After that Cody stayed on the offence hardcore tried to fight back but cody was to much for him and when cody was about to connect his finishing move holly countered and hit a sit out suplex and got the pin 1,2,3 the winner and you new champion hardcore holly.

-winner- Hardcore holly(new us champion)

ATM : while holly was celebrating cody ambushed hardcore from behind with a steel chair and then started to stomp him and then cody said I want you at the bash for that title after that cody threw the mike on hardcore?s face and left.

-Commercial-

Backstage: Todd interviews Orton.

Todd: I am standing by the wwe champion randy Orton. Randy what are your thoughts on the tourney that we will be having tonight and the winner will face for your title.

Orton: Todd it doesn?t matter who will win weather its cena,batista , hhh or any other I have beaten them all they can talk all they want that they are the best but the thing is they don?t back it up but me I am the best because I am the wwe champion now if you will excuse me I have some work to do.

Michael Cole: strong words from the wwe champion well ladies and gentleman now its time for the tournament to begin the participants are Batista, hbk, big show , john cena, mvp, ric flair, jbl and hhh

Jerry Lawler: that right Cole and the matches for the first round are

1st Batista vs big show

2nd MVP vs hbk

3rd cena vs jbl

4th HHH vs ric flair

Thanks for paying attention now lets get back to the show.

-Batista vs big show -
At the start of the much the match was pretty much back and forth Batista connected some strong moves where as the big show did some strikes, reversals and running attacks. At the middle Batista was on offence he connected some running grapples and a Batista bomb but show got the ropes and also connected the jack hammer slam. Near the end Batista was still on the offence and after hitting some successful ground grapples followed by a batista bomb batista won the match.

-winner- Batista(advance to the semi-finals)

ATM- Batista celebrated his win and asked for the mick and said randy I coming for you and your championship after that he left.

-MVP vs Shawn Michaels-
At the start of the match sometimes hbk and sometimes mvp was on offence no big moves were connected at the start only few running grapples and a lot of strikes and reversals. At middle the match was back an forth but then hbk got on the offence after hitting the inverted figure-4-leg lock and then slowly mvp fought back and the match was again going back and forth until hbk kipped up and got on the offence. near the end mvp was on offence after connecting some strong moves like the German suplex and the playmaker but did not go for the pin mvp stayed on the offence till the end mvp connected a running neck breaker and when he was going for a pin hbk countered it in to a small package and won

-winner- HBK(advance to the semi-finals)

ATM- Hbk and mvp shacked hands and then left

-Commercial-

*Randy Orton music starts and he makes his way down to the ring and grabs the mike*

Randy: Earlier tonight I heard batista saying that he is coming after me and this wwe championship well batista it seems you have death wish I am not scared of you I have beaten you before and I can do it AGAIN! and this for everyone who is in the tourney I have beaten all of you before and all of said that you were coming after me and title. Well look at me I am still standing here and I AM STILL YOUR WWE CHAMPION!

* Mr mcmahon music plays as he makes his way down to the ring and grabs a mike*

Vince: randy shut your crap we all know you have beaten them all but you have to remember they have beaten you and since your so egger to face some one who you have never beaten Orton tonight you will be facing a surprise opponent

Orton: and who may that be SIR!

Vince: well you clearly need to work on your English since you don?t understand the meaning of the word SUPERISE!

Orton: I don?t care who it is the fact of the matter is??..

Vince: oh shut up randy and now I have a special announcement to make so get out of my ring before I strip you off that title

*Orton leaves with an angry face*

Vince: as you all know that raw has no gm currently and today I am going to assign a new gm he has been a gm of raw before now with out further ado ladies and gentleman your new gm is Eric bischoff

*Erci makes his way down the ring while the crowd is shocked and are cheering*

*eric enters the ring vince passes him the mike and vince leave*

Eric: I have missed this show much and now that I am back I will run this show THE WAY I WANT!

*Eric smiles and leave the ring*

-commercial-

-John Cena vs JBL-
At the start of the much jbl stayed on the offence most of the time he connected some strong moves and also connected the powerbomb and tried to win the match but cena kicked out at 2.In the middle cena was fighting back when the tables suddenly turned when jbl hits scoop slam on cena followed by another powerbomb but did not go for the pin. Cena then again tried to fight back when he connected the F-U but jbl kicked out that?s when jbl got on offence threw cena out side and connected another powerbomb but cena was able to make it back at the count of 9. near the end jbl stayed on the offence and after connecting the 4th powerbomb jbl got the cover but some how some way cena was able to kick out cena tried to fight back but jbl was to much for him and after connecting the fall away slam jbl got the pin and won the match.

-winner- JBL (advance to the semi-finals)

ATM- Cena was trying to get to up when jbl picked him up and connected the powerbomb then spit on him and left with smile

Backstage: *Orton talks with cody*

Orton: Cody man I need you out there with me I don?t know what VINCE was thinking when he put me against a random opponent

Cody: ok randy calm down there is nothing to worry about you can beat him who ever he is and as for as tonight goes I got your back.

Randy: yea your right cody and thanks

-commercial-

Backstage: *Batista talks with ric falir*

Batista: hey ric how is it going buddy tonight is a big night huh

Falir: you bet it is dave and I can?t wait to face HHH

Batista: yea I just wanted to come here and say good luck and I want to face you in the finals

Flair: you can count on it brother

*batista and flair shake hands and then go there own way*

*HBK talks with HHH*

hbk: hey hunter just wanted to say good luck to you in your match tonight

HHH: thanks Shawn but shouldn?t you be telling flair this

*hbk taps on hhh?s shoulder and says*

HBK: some how I think your gonna need it more then him

*HBK smiles and leaves*
-----------------------------

-HHH vs Ric flair-
At the start of the match it was pretty much back and forth ric only hits some strikes where as hhh hits some running attacks but then from no where flair connects some strong grapple moves and also hits the grape fruit claw and does a lot of damage to hhh. At the middle the match was going back and forth but when hhh connected the pedigree he got on the offence but then flair slowly tried to fight back and after hitting a strong superplex flair was back in control. Near the end flair was on offence but then hhh fought back and tried to connect another pedigree but flair countered and connected the grape fruit claw and won the match.

-winner- ric falir(advance to the semi-finals)

ATM- *HHH grabs the mike and says*

HHH: Shawn was right I really did needed more luck

*flair smiles and hugs hhh*

-Commercials-

*Orton?s music plays and Orton and cody make there way down the ring and Orton grabs a mike*

Randy: I am sick of everyone saying that I have not beaten my opponent tonight well I don?t care who you are just show YOUR FACE! So I can kick your *** here tonight

???..

Randy: just what I thought who ever you are you?re a coward and I am not gonna??

*Brock lesnar music plays*

Michael Cole: oh my god king do I am I seeing this

Jerry Lawler: no cole your not its BROCK LESNER

*orton?s looks shocked and his eyes are wide open while lesnar makes his way down to the ring and grabs a mike*

Brock lesnar: so your Orton the wwe champion * lesnar starts to laugh and Orton slaps lesnar*

Lesnar: its on now

-Randy Orton w/(cody) vs Brock lesnar-
At the start of the match it was pretty much back and forth lesnar did some strong grapples and running grapples where as Orton did some strikes and submisoon but the tables turned when lesnar connected the f-5 which did a lot of damage but did not go for the pin Orton started to fight back and after hitting some strong moves Orton connected the RKO and tried to get the pin but lesnar kicked out at 2. at the middle the match was again going back and forth Orton did some more submission moves where as lesnar did some running strikes and also connected an other f-5 outside. Near the end lesnar stayed on the offence and after hitting a belly to belly he connected the 3rd f-5 followed by an other f-5 and won the match

-winner- Brock lesnar

ATM- Cody came in and started to attack lesnar how ever lesnar speared cody and then from behind Orton hits the low blow followed by a RKO then cody started to attack lesnar and then hold him and Orton was ready to punt him when hardcore holly came to the rescue he took down Orton then started to attack cody while lesnar f-5ed Orton and cody and Orton made a quick retreat

*Eric?s music starts to play and he come out and says*

Eric: my first decision as the gm is that Orton you will be defending your title at the bash against brock lesnar and the winner of the tourney in a triple threat match and next week you and cody will be teaming up to take on lesnar and his partner hardcore holly.

*Eric leaves Orton is shocked and lesnar and hardcore are smiling*

Michael Cole: o my god now were having a triple threat match at the bash for the wwe champion ship

Lawler: and next week we a tag team match between these guys

Cole: I can?t wait for next week thank you for joining us ladies and gentleman hope to see you next week GOOD NIGHT!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok this i my card sean and conor do your cardz soon.

« Last edited by dx_hbk on Jul 3rd 2009 »

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 18:00 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664329
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
I actually read that. Other then Cena losing, that was awesome.
Meh.
DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 18:31 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664343
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
well here it is

JR: hello and welcome to the first ever up smackdown after the updated roster of the wwe, so let?s get things kicking off
Todd: exactly JR tonight we have Kane squaring off with matt hardy for a shot at cm punks title, and edge faces Finlay in a one on one match.
JR: but also don?t forget about the fact that tonight we have Jeff facing Chris Jericho and john Morrison will face off against Rey mysterio, well the Gm is here right now to clear some things up
GM: thank you JR, well I came out here to welcome all, but I also would like to have in all seriousness I would like to add on to what they were saying, Jeff is scheduled to face Chris tonight and Rey vs. john is still happening, but I would like to add in someone we are all forgetting, tonight, the undertaker will face off against UMAGA!
Umaga?s music starts playing
Umaga: undertaker, tonight, I will bulldoze through you and put you away forever
Lights go off, takers music starts playing when the lights come back on, taker is behind umaga, and umaga gets chokeslamed
John Morrison vs. Rey mysterio
At first john was in total control, but Rey hit an enziguri and then a standing moonsault to get into it, Rey sent john to the corner and hit a clothesline went to the top rope and hit a dragonrana, john came back with a facebuster, john almost got to hitting the moonlight drive but Rey pushed him away, Rey hit another enziguri and a 619, which KO?ed john
Winner: Rey mysterio
ATM: john Morrison attacks Rey he hits a face buster and starts giving forearms to the face of Rey, Morrison hit a starship pain to put reys lights out
Morrison: Rey I want that IC title, and at the bash, I will take it.
Jeff hardy vs. Chris Jericho
Chris started off with a neckbreaker but got countered at another Jeff put Chris in a small package but he kicked, Chris hit a kick combo and went for a codebreaker but was countered, later Jeff kicked Jericho in the gut and hit an extreme twist of fate for a 3 count
Winner: Jeff hardy
ATM: Jeff was celebrating, when Chris took him off the tope rope and got a mic
Jericho: oh laugh while you want to, how about this, you find a tag team partner and you can face us next week on smackdown, and if you win we?ll let you go on to the bash and compete for the tag titles?
Oh and one more thing.
He drops the mic and punches Jeff in the face, he backs up and hits a codebreaker
Edge vs. Finlay
Ok this was extremely long and boring here are the main details
Edge started in control, Finlay built up momentum and hit his signature steam roller, edge kicked out, edge hit and impaler DDT, about 4 is what it took and then a spear for a final three count
Winner: edge
ATM: edge begins a beat down on Finlay he hits another spear, Jeff comes out and hits edge from behind as edge walked out of the ring area, he threw him back in the ring after a twist of fate on the ramp, he watched as Finlay hit a Celtic cross
Jeff: Hmmmm, Jericho, I think that I pick? Finlay!

Kane vs. matt hardy; #1 contendership for the world title
Kane was in control the whole match, he hit a few clotheslines and big boots but in the end matt hardy prevailed with two twist of fates for the 123
Winner: matt hardy
ATM
Cm punk comes out with the world title, he shakes Matts hand and matt kicks him and hits a twist of fate
Undertaker vs. umaga
Undertaker started in total control, but taker couldn?t connect with a corner body splash and umaga hit a bulldog, umaga set up for a Samoan spike but taker grabbed him around the throat and hit a chokeslamed, later he hit a piledriver for a 3 count
Winner: undertaker
ATM
Umaga ran and hit a clothesline, and then a Samoan spike
DH: very impressive umaga; but what is more impressive is you will face undertaker at the bash? ha ha ha, and undertaker gets to choose the match, I already have an idea of what it is, also Rey will face john Morrison for his title in a match of John Morrison?s choice. Matt hardy will face cm punk in a match of cm punks choice, Chris and edge may face Jeff and Finlay for the titles at the bash? good night everybody
I am Now Cm Conor
CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 18:59 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664360
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
Great card. I especially like the part about Taker winning.
Meh.
DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 19:31 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664380
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
well jamie and you get to pick the match that you both compete in
i pick a ladder match against matt hardy
I am Now Cm Conor
Aether13 Posted at: 19:55 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664402
Aether13
+
+
Abdul how could you make Kofi lose ;-;

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 19:59 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664406
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
I get to pick a match??? Awesome. I want a Hell in the Cell match.

« Last edited by CyberneticMooninite on Jul 3rd 2009 »
Meh.
DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 20:06 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664412
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
what a suprise :P
I am Now Cm Conor
CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 20:17 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664419
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
I know, it should've been totally unexpected.
Meh.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 20:45 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664428
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
IT WAS ^^

anyways there is spaces because of my version of word.

Tazz: Welcome ladies and gentleman to ECW: Forces Colliding.
Joey: Yes Tazz we have an action packed show for you tonight.
Tazz: Yes we do Joey. And here is our GM now.
GM Long: Holla Holla Holla playas. Tonight we are gonna have ourselves a little fun. For the Main Event we are having a 6 Man Battle Royal. But there is a catch. The person who wins will face Tommy Dreamer at the Bash for the ECW title. Holla Playas.
Snitsky vs. Zack Ryder vs. Tony
The Match started out with each of them being cautious. Tony hit a one handed bulldog on Ryder. Ryder retaliated with a Clothesline. He then ground and pounded the crap out of Tony. Snitsky came and brutalised both with a variety of punches, kicks and clotheslines. Zack Strong Grappled Snitsky and Tony helped do a tag team move. But as soon as they got up Zack hit a Overdrive(I changed his finisher to this its close enough). But as Zack went for the pin Snitsky ran in and hit his signature big boot. He pinned Ryder for the Victory.
Winner: Snitsky
ATM
Tony hits the Attitude Adjustment on Ryder then locks the STF on Snitsky. Ryder grabs a chair and mike and smacks tony and Snitsky.
Ryder: Snitsky, Tony you may have won but at the bash you will face me in a Tag Team Elimination Tables match with my partner.
Commercial
Tazz: Im hyped for this Joey it?s the unified tag team title match.
Edge and Jericho come down.
Edge: We are Team Ego. And we will be your Tag Team Champions.
Boogeyman comes down.
Boogeyman: Edge, Jericho your fate will be sealed by my partner. He is well known to you edge.
Edge: Well just who is this *Christian?s music plays*
Christian: Why Edge it?s me.
Christian and Boogeyman vs. Team Ego(Edge and Jericho) Ladder Match.
The match started out with both boogeyman and Christian grabbing the ladders. Then each got their finishers early and hit them. Edge got the unprettier and Jericho got the Pump Handle slam. Christian climbed the ladder but only got a bit down. Jericho and Edge assaulted both boogeyman and Christian with chairs. But Edge accidently hit Jericho(this was hilarious). Christian took the opportunity to climb the ladder. Edge climbed up while Jericho was fighting with Boogeyman. Christian and Edge punched each other till Edge was thrown off. Edge immediately got back up and climbed up but Christian had got the Titles 99/100th of the way down. Jericho then used the Walls of Jericho on Boogeyman. Chrisitan got his finisher and hit the Superplex from the ladder sending edge out of the ring. Christian set up the ladder and grabbed a chair. He smacked edge and Jericho while Boogeyman went up the ladder and got the titles.
Winner: Boogeyman and Christian
ATM
Edge and Jericho brutally assault the new tag team champs and leave.
6 Man Battle Royal
Shelton Benjamin vs Chuck Palumbo vs Trevor Murdoch vs William Regal vs Jesse vs Elijah Burke
Order of Elimination
Elijah Burke after a Full Throtle from Chuck.
Trevor Murdoch after a Power of the Punch from William Regal.
Jesse after a school boy by Shelton.
Chuck Palumbo by a Awesome move. Shelton irish whipped him and he rebounded of the ropes straight into regals knee attack.
William Regal after a Pay Dirt.
Winner: Shelton Benjamin
Commercial
WCW title Jack Swagger vs Green Guy Steel Cage No Pins/Submission
Long match so main points.
Gutwrench powerbomb 3 times. Rising Sun( green guys finisher) 3 times. Green Guy then climbed out.
Winner and new champ: Green Guy
Tazz: Wow what a show we have seen.
Joey;: Yes and sparks are flying between superstars.
Tazz: that all folks, tune in next week.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 20:51 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664434
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
The Boogeyman part was cool and so was Swagger losing. Good card.
Meh.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 20:53 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664436
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
I had to pause the game when edge accidently hit jericho with teh chair. I was laughing so hard

Aether13 Posted at: 20:56 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664437
Aether13
+
+
Wait I thought Christian was on my brand ;-;
Anyways good Card all 3 of you I will start doing mine like next week.

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 21:00 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664438
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
too late now i got him first

Aether13 Posted at: 21:39 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664455
Aether13
+
+
On 03-Jul-2009 ShadowStriker64 said:too late now i got him first
Wait did I use him back when I was running ECW xP So I think I had him first...

DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 23:54 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664495
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
well uhh sean i need to have a rematch on smackdown
I am Now Cm Conor
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 23:59 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2664497
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Rematched Granted

but i used him first in this one

Displaying Page 2 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 348905

Post Top
Click to close