Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Forces Colliding 09 Maniacal Mayhem (Legacy of cody)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Aether13 Posted at: 23:05 Jul10 2009 Post ID: 2670837
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 09-Jul-2009 ShadowStriker64 said:yay take that Asher i have won i am victourios( or however you say it)i am SEAN!!!!!

curse you conor curse you

anyways im excited for the TNA card dont let me down Asher
Naw actually I already deleted Christian so yea...

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:38 Jul11 2009 Post ID: 2670934
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
oh rly asher well we'll se about that

anyways conor i have a question. When Chris hit the Codebreaker of the top rope to jeffwas he on the top rope or did jeff jump at him

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 11:12 Jul11 2009 Post ID: 2671127
DegenerationHardyZ
Post Likes: 0
+
+
jeff jumped at him, what i meant to put in was jericho tried to attack finlay but finlay through him in the ring, jeff tried for hit vertical crossbody thing and jericho hit him with a codebreaker
I am Now Cm Conor
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 18:40 Jul11 2009 Post ID: 2671338
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well that clears a lot up

Asher when is TNA card up i want to read it

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Aether13 Posted at: 21:28 Jul11 2009 Post ID: 2671472
Aether13
+
+
Like either late tonight or tomorrow I wasn't home almost all day yesterday so I didn't get to work on it that much.

Aether13 Posted at: 23:32 Jul12 2009 Post ID: 2672695
Aether13
+
+
On 11-Jul-2009 Aether13 said:Like either late tonight or tomorrow I wasn't home almost all day yesterday so I didn't get to work on it that much.
Here it is guys hope you enjoy.

[b]Ladies and Gentlemen: Welcome to TNA: Cross the Line FC Edition

Mike Tenay: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to TNA and I?m Mike Tenay here with my partner on the mic Don West, Don tell them what we have in store tonight.
Don: Tonight we have big plans, after the recent weeks with Vince McMahon showing up on TNA he has offered to buy TNA from Jeff Jarret and tonight we get an answer from Jarret that could alter TNA?s history?
Mike: Oh my, here comes Jeff Jarret down the ramp now..

Jeff Jarret?s decision

Jeff Jarret: This week has been an extremely tough week for me, I mean I got offered a lot of money from Vince last week and at first I was sold on that. Then, I started to think about this more and more and TNA is like my child, I made TNA, I was the one who helped sign the deal with Spike, I was the one who brought mega stars from WWE like the Dudley Boyz, Kurt Angle, and Booker T! But, all good things must come to an end. So Vince I am accepting your offer to buy TNA?

*Vince does his walk down to the ring*
Vince: Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, it seems you have finally come to your senses for once.
Jarret: Watch it Vince I still have time to withdraw?
Vince: Actually, you don?t. See I have your money waiting in your car for you. Now, on to the really business it?s time to make some changes around here before we get the show started.
First, Jeff it really pains me to say this? BUT YOU?RE FIRED!
Jarret: WHAT! YOU CAN?T DO THIS TO ME I AM THE FOUNDER OF TNA!
Vince: Do you think I care? Now get the hell out of MY ring
*Vince proceeds to throw Jarret out of the ring, then security takes him away*
Vince: Another thing before we start the show is that tonight all champions are stripped of there titles and tonight we will start a tournament to find out who will go on to the TNA WHC match and TNA Legends Championship match at Summer Slam.

*Commercial Break*

Mike: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to TNA and we have just witness a historic moment.
Don: That?s right Vince McMahon just bought TNA and TNA is now one of the WWE Brands
Mike: And right now we are going to have the first match of the tournament for the TNA Legends Title.

Marvel vs. Petey Williams TNA Legends Championship Tournament Match

Marvel starts off with a clothesline that is countered as Williams ducks it and uses a Power slam as Marvel goes off the other rope. Petey picks up Marvel and Irish Whips him into the corner where he pulls off a Super Hurricarana. Petey picks up Marvel but he counters him with a low blow. Marvel picks Petey up and does a spine buster on him, then Marvel gets on the top rope where he jumps down at Petey using a diving Elbow? later in the match Petey goes to use his signature Russian leg sweep but Marvel counters Marvel uses the Marvelous Impact and goes for the pin and gets the 3 count!
Winner: Marvel

*Commercial Break*

Mike Tenay: Welcome back to TNA and we have just witness the first match of the TNA Legends Championship Tournament and now we go back stage with JB and he follows the champions to return there titles to Vince McMahon.

JB: Here I am going into Vince?s office; I decided to arrive here early before the former champions come in?
*JB Opens door*

Unknown Voice: Hey Vince, do you remember when I put this sock in your mouth?
Vince: Yes Mick I do? Oh who is this standing at the door?
Mick Foley: Well Vince this is my very good friend JB he does all the backstage interviewing stuff?
Vince: Oh well what the hell are you here for?
JB: Well I came in here to see what was going to happen when the former champions come in.
Vince: Ah, well obviously there going to be ****** but no worries I got Rocco and Sally Boy here if things get out of control.
*A Few minutes later Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, and The Motor City Machine Guns walk in*
Kurt: What the hell are you doing Vince? This is unfair to all 4 of us, we had to work to get these titles and you?re taking them away from us. Listen, Vince I?ve had you as a boss for many years and you?ve never done something like this.
Vince: Well Kurt it?s as simple as this; Since WWE has bought TNA we are going to revolutionize TNA, were going to make it new bigger and better and if that means a couple superstars having to lose there titles well then so be it? and Kurt I suggest you and everybody else shut there mouths and give me there titles or else somebody may end up like Jarret. Also Alex and Chris at Summer Slam you guys will have to face the both the Dudley Boyz and Cryme Tyme in 2 separate matches?

Kevin Nash vs. Booker T; TNA WHC Tournament Match

Booker T starts out with a Big Chop to the chest of Nash then Booker tries to go for a quick School Boy Pin but Nash kicks out at 1. Nash gets up first and uses a grapple on Booker that turns into a Military Slam. Then he does a Leg Drop on Booker, and then he picks Booker up and goes for a punch but Booker counters him and gives Nash a punch of his own. Booker then follows up with a gut wrench suplex on Nash. Later on in the match after Nash has been blooded following a bunch of punches by Booker, Booker has full momentum and end up using the Jacknife on Nash! Booker goes for the cover and gets the 3 count.
Winner: Booker T

*Commercial Break*

Mike: Welcome back to TNA and next we have our Main Event Kurt Angle vs Sting in a Steel Cage match for the TNA WHC Tournament match and Don is going to explain to you why this is a steel cage and not a regular match.
Don: The reason is the winner of this match goes automatically goes to Summer Slam for the TNA WHC match.
Mike: Oh my Don the match is about to start.[/color]

Sting vs. Kurt Angle; Steel Cage TNA WHC Tournament Match Winner goes directly to Summer Slam

Angle starts out with a quick German Suplex that brings Sting down to the ground, then he applies the submission Bow and Arrow but Sting soon breaks out and is on fair ground with Angle, Angle then goes for a Shoulder Block and tries to make a quick escape up the cage. He only gets half way before Sting pulls him down, Sting gives Kurt a quick knee drop before picking him back up where Sting goes Irish Whips him into the corner where Sting suplex him off the rope, but when Sting does the cage door opens and Sting starts crawling towards the exist, Kurt quickly catches Sting?s leg to pull him back. Kurt starts to beat Sting on the ground with multiple Punches but Sting counters Kurt when he tries to do a head but. Sting whips Kurt off the rope and Kurt counters Sting by giving him a Belly to Belly, then Kurt tries for an escape and he is almost at the top when Sting pulls him down again! When Sting tries to pick Kurt he gives Sting a low blow and does a quick Headlock takeover. With Sting on his back Kurt decides its time for the Ankle Lock, as Kurt applies the Ankle Lock Sting starts to cry out but he can?t tap. Then some how Sting does a roll and sends Kurt crashing into the cage. Sting stalks Kurt as he gets up and hits the DDT! Sting goes for the escape and slowly he gets it!
Winner: Sting

Don: Oh my god, at Summer Slam we are going to have a new TNA WHC!
Mike: I can?t believe what has happen Sting has taken down Kurt Angle and STING IS GOING TO SUMMERSLAM! Thank you for joining us for TNA and we hope you tune in next week as we have more tournament matches and we see how Kurt Angle reacts to losing this match.
[/b]

« Last edited by Aether13 on Jul 12th 2009 »

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:36 Jul13 2009 Post ID: 2672738
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
yay woohoo finally

that was great now anyways how long till the bash

Aether13 Posted at: 01:16 Jul13 2009 Post ID: 2672756
Aether13
+
+
Sean brought this up and I figured I better just tell every1 else. Booker used the Jackknife because he has move theft ability kthnxbai.

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 01:19 Jul13 2009 Post ID: 2672762
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
Oh no! Jarret got fired. D: Other then that, good card.
Meh.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 01:21 Jul13 2009 Post ID: 2672764
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Lies i didnt bring it up.....oh wait yes i did carry on nothing to see here

dx_hbk Posted at: 01:50 Jul13 2009 Post ID: 2672793
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I did'nt read any of your cardz sean,conor and asher but i will read them later and i can bet all of em are good.

Anyways as most of you know i busy extremly busy this week so i will not be doing any cardz this nor will i be able to edit the first post of fc but don't worry evrething will be back to normal by monday or atleast i hope lol.

So because of that the bash will have to be delayed if you want to know when exactly is the bash then ask me over msn so GTG guys.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Aether13 Posted at: 23:15 Jul15 2009 Post ID: 2676280
Aether13
+
+
Hey like this thread died xD
Anyways card will be up in 1-2 days

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:34 Jul16 2009 Post ID: 2676305
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Welcome to WWE ECW Forces Colliding 2009.
Tazz: Hello ladies and gentleman, you?re watching ECW on Sean-Fy.
Styles : We have an action packed show here tonight and it begins right now.
Jesse vs Elijah Burke
Jesse started off with a toe kick then a punch. Elijah came back with a punch followed by a kick. Elijah slowly built momentum but was stopped by a vicious clothesline by Jesse. Elijah went to the outside and then Jesse jumped over and hit him. Jesse got up and went back in the ring. Elijah came back and ran straight into a running clothesline. Jesse picked him up and Hit the Steam Roller. He tried for a pin but got a 2 count. Elijah came back with a few strikes then punched Jesse repeatedly. Once Jesse was on the ground he used the Ground and Pound. He lifted Jesse up irished whipped him to the closest corner and hit the Elijah Experience. He then got the pin for the win.
Winner: Elijah Burke
Commercial
Lena Yada: Here I am with special guest Chuck Palumbo. Chuck last week you were added to the title match. How do you feel?
Chuck: Lena I feel great and Tommy let it be known I am coming for you and that title of yours.
*GM Sean comes out*
Sean: Everybody I just noticed we don?t have a Hardcore Champion. So from this instant we are having a tournament and the three winners will go on to face each other in a triple threat ECW Extreme Rules match for the Hardcore Title at The Bash.
*leaves so first match can begin*
First match of tournament
Paul London vs Big Daddy V
Big Daddy V dominated most of the match. He hit a Clothesline then Irish whipped Paul into the Turnbuckle. He then ran and hit a Splash in the corner. He ran and then hit another clothesline. After he hit a Ghetto Drop but Paul Kicked out. Then Paul tried some offence but got it countered into a Samoan Drop. Big Daddy V then gained Momentum and hit the Elbow Drop. He then Pinned Paul.
Winner: Big Daddy V
Commercial
*GM Sean comes out*
Sean: That is your first contender but you have to wait till next week to see the other two. But now for the main event.
*leaves so main event can start*
Chuck Palumbo vs William Regal First Blood Match
William dominated the most and kept hitting punches. He then hit a clothesline. He gained momentum then hit the Power of The Punch. But Chuck fought back. He used a chair until it was broken. He then got another Chair and Hit William with it which Made him Bleed.
Winner: Chuck Palumbo
Tazz: And that Is ECW folks.
Styles: Yes it was and next week the other contenders are revealed.

For hte last match William was orange but now you can bleed at any stage now.

dx_hbk Posted at: 01:14 Jul16 2009 Post ID: 2676320
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
On 15-Jul-2009 Aether13 said:Hey like this thread died xD
Anyways card will be up in 1-2 days
What did you expect if one gm wasn't posting his card and not updating the first page any how things will be back to normal by monday.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

dx_hbk Posted at: 05:08 Jul20 2009 Post ID: 2680594
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
On 12-Jul-2009 Aether13 said:Here it is guys hope you enjoy.

[b]Ladies and Gentlemen: Welcome to TNA: Cross the Line FC Edition

Mike Tenay: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to TNA and I?m Mike Tenay here with my partner on the mic Don West, Don tell them what we have in store tonight.
Don: Tonight we have big plans, after the recent weeks with Vince McMahon showing up on TNA he has offered to buy TNA from Jeff Jarret and tonight we get an answer from Jarret that could alter TNA?s history?
Mike: Oh my, here comes Jeff Jarret down the ramp now..

Jeff Jarret?s decision

Jeff Jarret: This week has been an extremely tough week for me, I mean I got offered a lot of money from Vince last week and at first I was sold on that. Then, I started to think about this more and more and TNA is like my child, I made TNA, I was the one who helped sign the deal with Spike, I was the one who brought mega stars from WWE like the Dudley Boyz, Kurt Angle, and Booker T! But, all good things must come to an end. So Vince I am accepting your offer to buy TNA?

*Vince does his walk down to the ring*
Vince: Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, it seems you have finally come to your senses for once.
Jarret: Watch it Vince I still have time to withdraw?
Vince: Actually, you don?t. See I have your money waiting in your car for you. Now, on to the really business it?s time to make some changes around here before we get the show started.
First, Jeff it really pains me to say this? BUT YOU?RE FIRED!
Jarret: WHAT! YOU CAN?T DO THIS TO ME I AM THE FOUNDER OF TNA!
Vince: Do you think I care? Now get the hell out of MY ring
*Vince proceeds to throw Jarret out of the ring, then security takes him away*
Vince: Another thing before we start the show is that tonight all champions are stripped of there titles and tonight we will start a tournament to find out who will go on to the TNA WHC match and TNA Legends Championship match at Summer Slam.

*Commercial Break*

Mike: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to TNA and we have just witness a historic moment.
Don: That?s right Vince McMahon just bought TNA and TNA is now one of the WWE Brands
Mike: And right now we are going to have the first match of the tournament for the TNA Legends Title.

Marvel vs. Petey Williams TNA Legends Championship Tournament Match

Marvel starts off with a clothesline that is countered as Williams ducks it and uses a Power slam as Marvel goes off the other rope. Petey picks up Marvel and Irish Whips him into the corner where he pulls off a Super Hurricarana. Petey picks up Marvel but he counters him with a low blow. Marvel picks Petey up and does a spine buster on him, then Marvel gets on the top rope where he jumps down at Petey using a diving Elbow? later in the match Petey goes to use his signature Russian leg sweep but Marvel counters Marvel uses the Marvelous Impact and goes for the pin and gets the 3 count!
Winner: Marvel

*Commercial Break*

Mike Tenay: Welcome back to TNA and we have just witness the first match of the TNA Legends Championship Tournament and now we go back stage with JB and he follows the champions to return there titles to Vince McMahon.

JB: Here I am going into Vince?s office; I decided to arrive here early before the former champions come in?
*JB Opens door*

Unknown Voice: Hey Vince, do you remember when I put this sock in your mouth?
Vince: Yes Mick I do? Oh who is this standing at the door?
Mick Foley: Well Vince this is my very good friend JB he does all the backstage interviewing stuff?
Vince: Oh well what the hell are you here for?
JB: Well I came in here to see what was going to happen when the former champions come in.
Vince: Ah, well obviously there going to be ****** but no worries I got Rocco and Sally Boy here if things get out of control.
*A Few minutes later Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, and The Motor City Machine Guns walk in*
Kurt: What the hell are you doing Vince? This is unfair to all 4 of us, we had to work to get these titles and you?re taking them away from us. Listen, Vince I?ve had you as a boss for many years and you?ve never done something like this.
Vince: Well Kurt it?s as simple as this; Since WWE has bought TNA we are going to revolutionize TNA, were going to make it new bigger and better and if that means a couple superstars having to lose there titles well then so be it? and Kurt I suggest you and everybody else shut there mouths and give me there titles or else somebody may end up like Jarret. Also Alex and Chris at Summer Slam you guys will have to face the both the Dudley Boyz and Cryme Tyme in 2 separate matches?

Kevin Nash vs. Booker T; TNA WHC Tournament Match

Booker T starts out with a Big Chop to the chest of Nash then Booker tries to go for a quick School Boy Pin but Nash kicks out at 1. Nash gets up first and uses a grapple on Booker that turns into a Military Slam. Then he does a Leg Drop on Booker, and then he picks Booker up and goes for a punch but Booker counters him and gives Nash a punch of his own. Booker then follows up with a gut wrench suplex on Nash. Later on in the match after Nash has been blooded following a bunch of punches by Booker, Booker has full momentum and end up using the Jacknife on Nash! Booker goes for the cover and gets the 3 count.
Winner: Booker T

*Commercial Break*

Mike: Welcome back to TNA and next we have our Main Event Kurt Angle vs Sting in a Steel Cage match for the TNA WHC Tournament match and Don is going to explain to you why this is a steel cage and not a regular match.
Don: The reason is the winner of this match goes automatically goes to Summer Slam for the TNA WHC match.
Mike: Oh my Don the match is about to start.[/color]

Sting vs. Kurt Angle; Steel Cage TNA WHC Tournament Match Winner goes directly to Summer Slam

Angle starts out with a quick German Suplex that brings Sting down to the ground, then he applies the submission Bow and Arrow but Sting soon breaks out and is on fair ground with Angle, Angle then goes for a Shoulder Block and tries to make a quick escape up the cage. He only gets half way before Sting pulls him down, Sting gives Kurt a quick knee drop before picking him back up where Sting goes Irish Whips him into the corner where Sting suplex him off the rope, but when Sting does the cage door opens and Sting starts crawling towards the exist, Kurt quickly catches Sting?s leg to pull him back. Kurt starts to beat Sting on the ground with multiple Punches but Sting counters Kurt when he tries to do a head but. Sting whips Kurt off the rope and Kurt counters Sting by giving him a Belly to Belly, then Kurt tries for an escape and he is almost at the top when Sting pulls him down again! When Sting tries to pick Kurt he gives Sting a low blow and does a quick Headlock takeover. With Sting on his back Kurt decides its time for the Ankle Lock, as Kurt applies the Ankle Lock Sting starts to cry out but he can?t tap. Then some how Sting does a roll and sends Kurt crashing into the cage. Sting stalks Kurt as he gets up and hits the DDT! Sting goes for the escape and slowly he gets it!
Winner: Sting

Don: Oh my god, at Summer Slam we are going to have a new TNA WHC!
Mike: I can?t believe what has happen Sting has taken down Kurt Angle and STING IS GOING TO SUMMERSLAM! Thank you for joining us for TNA and we hope you tune in next week as we have more tournament matches and we see how Kurt Angle reacts to losing this match.
[/b]
Ok guys i am free now and the first of fc has been updated with tna roster you can now take a tna superstar if you want but you are not aloud to take more then 2 superstars.

my card will be up in 2 days or less

thanks

SIMBASmile

^ That guy is GOD

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 00:11 Jul22 2009 Post ID: 2682499
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
You aren't Simba. >_>; Someone put up a card!
Meh.
dx_hbk Posted at: 04:55 Jul28 2009 Post ID: 2690329
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
This is a test post cause i was not able to post here before.

ok sorry guys if you vist s&p you would know there is a posting problem and for some reason i can't post the card here rich says it will be fixed on tuesday so i guess we will have ot wait.

« Last edited by dx_hbk on Jul 28th 2009 »

^ That guy is GOD

dx_hbk Posted at: 06:55 Jul28 2009 Post ID: 2690374
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Well this is my card next up the bash =D

[b]Michael Cole: Ladies and gentleman Welcome to Monday night raw

Jerry Lawler: and what a night its gonna be tonight we will find out who will face Orton and lesner for the championship at the bash

Cole: speaking of the tourney the first semi finals is gonna start right now

-Batista vs Shawn Michaels-
At the start of the match after hitting some strikes hbk was on offence batista tried to fight back but after hbk connected the back suplex and a superplex hbk was once again on the offence. In the middle the match was back and forth but then batista started to fight hard and connected some big moves then from out of know where hbk hits the flying forearm and got on the offence. Near the end batista was on offence and after taking hbk down with powerful full nelson slam hbk kipped up and hits the sweet chin music but did not go for the pin after that batista got up and connected the batista bomb but hbk got the ropes. In the end the match was back and forward but then from out of no where hbk hits the ddt and sweet chin music?s his way to win the match.

-winner- Shawn Michaels(advances to the finals)

ATM- Hbk celebrates while batista is down and then leaves the ring.

-commercial-

Cole: welcome back to raw ladies and gentleman and now lets take you to Todd who is standing by JBL.

*Todd interviews Jbl*

Todd: Thanks you Cole jbl I would like to know your thoughts on hbk
Jbl: Shawn is not important Todd what is important right now is ric flair and flair I suggest that you better lie down and let me pin you cause if you don?t I will do the same thing I did to cena

*jbl leaves*

-Backstage-

*Orton talks with cody*

Randy: so what did the gm say will he take lesnar out of the match?
Cody: uhhhh
Randy: That?s good now I will finally have a single?s competition man I am telling you I am gonna beat the crap out of my opponent
Cody: But randy
Randy: I can?t thank you enough cody
*Orton taps on cody?s back and goes to his locker*

-Commercial-

-JBL vs Ric Flair-
At the start the match was pretty much back and forth some times flair was on the offence some times jbl was on the offence flair tried to worked on the leg of jbl but did no damage where as jbl mostly attacked flair?s head and did some damage. In the middle jbl was on the offence falir again tried to work on jbl?s leg but unfortunately he didn?t do any damage after some strikes jbl was in control again and jbl connected the power bomb but falir kicked out at 2 after that flair tried to fight back and finally damaged the leg and the body of jbl after that jbl was on offence again but flair kept fighting back so the match was back and forth again. In the end the match was going back and forward that is until jbl connected the powerbomb and got the pin but some how flair was able to kick out after that jbl still stayed on the offence then after hitting some strong grapples jbl connected the 3rd powerbomb but again flair some how kicks out after that the match was again back and forth until jbl connected the 4th powerbomb and when he tried to pin flair countered it in to small package

-Winner- Ric Flair (advances to the finals) Man this was one of the best com vs com match

ATM-Jbl hits a big boot on flair and then he tries to connect another powerbomb but cena music hits and jbl runs away in the crowd.

*Cena grabs a mike*

Cena: Jbl I just had a talk with Eric and guess what he granted me a last man standing match against you at the bash so enjoy your life while you still can.
*cena hugs flair and both of them leave the ring*

-Commercial-

Michael Cole: welcome back ladies and gentleman and maybe we just witnessed the match of the year between jbl and the legendary ric flair

Jerry Lawler: Speaking of the legends here comes the legend killer randy Orton

*Orton walks towards the ring with cody rodhes and grabs a mike*

Orton: Now that we have that clear up Shawn and flair it doesn?t matter who I face the thing is?..

*Lesnar music plays lesnar is on the ramp and is smiling*

Brock: randy who told you I am out of the match better yet ask cody what the gm told him.
Randy: shut up brock I know your bluffing
Cody: actually randy he is telling the truth that?s what I have been trying to tell you he I not out of the match and it gets worse
Randy: it gets more worse how cody tell me I SAID TELL ME CODY
Brock: don?t be hard on him randy I will tell you the wwe championship match at the bash is a triple threat match and now is a steal cage triple threath match.

*Orton is shocked and hardcore comes out and brock lesnar and holly walks in the ring so they can start the match*

-Brock lesnar and hardcore holly vs Randy Orton and cody rodhes normal tag match-
In the start the legal man are hardcore holly and randy Orton the match was back and forth until hardcore started to hit some strikes and the a sit out suplex after which he tagged lesnar and Orton ran and tag in cody lesnar stayed on the offence and did some damage to cody?s head which forced cody to make a tag with Orton. Randy came in and connected the rko and then goes for the pin but lesnar kicks out at 1 and tags in hardcore holly. In the middle Orton team was on the offence as Orton hits a rko on hardcore holly Orton got the pin but holly kicked out at 2 after that randy tagged in cody and holly tagged in lesnar and after some time cody tagged in Orton as Orton tried to connect the rko lesnar countered it in to a f-5 and pinned Orton to win.

ATM- Cody runs outside grabs a chair and hits hardcore with it then he tries to hit lesnar but he picks cody up in the f-5 cody throws the chair to Orton and randy hits the chair on the back of the head of lesnar and then connects the rko and then leaves the ring.

-Commercial-
[b]

YOU MUST READ THIS OR LAYNE WILL EAT YOUR HEAD

[b]Cole: Welcome back to RAW Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for staying with us. Cole: What do we have coming up next.
King: Well by the looks of it Cole our GM Eric Bishoff is coming down the ramp, I wonder what's on his mind this time.
Cole: Well he looks very pleased King looks take a look.

-Eric Bishoff, Sean, and Mick Foley-

Eric: Well, it seems as last week I was brutally mistreated on ECW by the GM Sean. So tonight I am going to have Sean come out and show that there is no Hard feelings. Sean, would you please come down to the ring know?

*Sean comes down looking some-what confused at Bishoff*

Sean:Um, so we're good?
Eric: Yea, I now you were just having some good fun with John, and while I invited you I thought I would have another guest, he is my very good friend and the newest manager of the newest WWE brand, TNA, I'm proud to welcome Mick Foley!

*Foley comes down to the ring with a steel pipe at hand*

Sean: Woah! Hey, Eric I thought we're good?
Eric: Oh, that thing Mick wouldn't hurt anybody with it believe me.
Foley: Hey guys what's crackin? See this nice Pipe I brought along? I just had Scott Steiner polish it for me a couple minutes ago.
Sean: Wait you brought Scott Steiner with you? Why?
Eric: Oh damn Sean I forgot to tell you to add to our little party I had Mick Foley pay the Main Event Mafia and Samoa Joe to reunited and lets say heat this party up...
*Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Samoa Joe, and Booker T all jump the rail and come into the ring*
Eric: See Sean, this is what you get when you screw with a man who has power now Mafia do as you were told.
*Scott Steiner gets the Steel Pipe and hit Sean with it, then all of the MEM starts beating on him while Eric and Foley laugh*
Eric: Oh, Sean we have one more surprise. We told Vince McMahon you would be more then happy to join his *** kissing Club.
*Vince comes down the ramp and stares at Sean*
Vince: Believe me son, it's nothing personal.
*Vince pulls down his drawers then Booker T and Samoa Joe shove Seans face into Vince's butt*
*Kurt Angle walks over to Sean with a stamp thing and Stamps "Offical *** Kisser" On Seans Forehead.
*The MEM, Eric Bischoff, and Mick Foley walk out of the Arena laughing*

-Commercial-

Cole: Ladies and gentleman welcome back to raw and king and what just happened here.
King: well I don?t I think that sean is has now joined the kiss my *** club
Cole: well he deserved it for what he did to our gm last week anyways ladies and gentleman time for our main event its Shwan Michaels vs ric falir and the winner will join lesnar and randy Orton in the championship match at the bash.

-Shawn Michaels vs ric flair-
At the start of the match it was going backwards and forward both of them were only hitting strikes but then after some time flair came on the offence and started to punk on the head of hbk which damaged his head then after some time both of them started to fight out side where flair had stayed on the offence and also connected grape fruit claw hbk tried to fight back but flair wouldn?t let him flair stayed on the offence after hitting some strong moves. In the middle hbk started to fight back but after a elbow drop flair again had the upper hand. At the end hbk tried to fight back but when flair connected the grape fruit claw the 2nd time hbk couldn?t kick out.

-Winner- Ric flair

ATM- Radny Orton came in to the ring and started to stalk flair ric turned around and bam Orton connected the rko and then left the ring with a smile on his face

*both of the announcers went in the ring to see if flair was ok*
[b]

-The end-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and if anyone wants delete my last post.

^ That guy is GOD

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 10:04 Jul28 2009 Post ID: 2690490
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well it's interesting to see a new one started. Interesting Title Name... I'll stop by every now and then to see how things are going!
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

brian_orton Posted at: 10:05 Jul28 2009 Post ID: 2690492
brian_orton
+
+
Evil Great card especilly the mem part.

Fear leads to Hate,Hate leads to Anger and Anger leads to suffering. (Yoda)

My MSN :[email protected]
Feel free to add me.
Displaying Page 4 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 348905

Post Top
Click to close