Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

wwe smackdown chalange

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
LPD Posted at: 14:36 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278049
LPD
Post Likes: 0
+
+
me too
The Animal Batista Posted at: 14:44 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278075
The Animal Batista
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok your goin down!
Batista Will live for ever join http://thbw3.6.forumer.com please!!!!!!!!!
LPD Posted at: 14:48 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278084
LPD
+
+
dam right they are!

I wonder why they havn't posted yet... Oh i think i know! There scared, because Doc wanted King to be the ref SO THEY COULD SCREW ME OVER! but now that I've got Cheater as my partner AND MADE THE STIPULATION they ran for it, at least we won't see them here again
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:39 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278267
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, That is what I want. LPD and the ULTIMATE CHEATER VS. The King Of Games and Dr.Advice. This will definity be a battle to remember. YOU GUYS ARE ON!!! And one more thing, Your guys SUCK on insults. Animal Bastista, if your gonna kiss LPD's butt all day, then maybe he should throw you a doggy treat. LPD, when will you ever stop talking. That's all you do is whine, everytime one small insult comes, "WAAAAAAAA!!!, No no, I beat you queen of babies, WAAAAA!!! No, you didn't beat me WAAAAA!!!!" Just Shut up and stop talking and just prove me wrong for god sakes, cause you are really starting to annoy ME, now. And Cheater, THANK YOU. It's about time you stepped up and be a MAN, God knows you've been running for the past 3 months. This is it, The Final Challenge bewteen us. SO Shut your months, and Bring it on for already, Cause "The King Of Games" is gonna show you ALL who is the True Master of WWE.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
LPD Posted at: 15:45 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278294
LPD
+
+
I'll shut up when Doc stops licking your ***? And I don't think that will happen.

I can't wait beat u, and make you two suck on your gay insults
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 15:46 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278296
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
SHUT UR MOUTH FATBOY, IF U SAT ON A RAINBOW, IT WOULD RAIN SKITTLES!!!!!. FUACK OFF KING, JUST FUACK OFF. I ONLY AGREED SO I COULD KICK UR ASSES 1 MORE TIME. SO SHUT UR MOTHER-FUACKING MOUTH!!!!!
Dr. Advice Posted at: 15:46 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278298
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
YEAH, You tell them King. Now it's my turn. LPD, GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU L...O...S..T!!!!!! King was on his last question and UC closed it, KNOWING, King would win. You surrender the match and wouldn't even take ONE LOST, ONE!!!! King took his lost from UC, even though I think he shouldn't have. YOU UC AND LPD ARE A DISGRACE TO THE WWE SVR FORUMS. We may not have everyone on our sides, but who cares, SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY LPD!!! If you guys think your so tough, and so brave, then FINE, that DUMASS Gangsta friend of yours Imashgangsta can be the quizmaster, BUT ONE WRONG MOVE, AND I NOTICE IT, I'M REPORTING THIS THIS FEUD TO AESHMA, AND TRUST ME, I WILL SO IT. Now, let's start already, I can't be at this forum all day cause I got other people to help out on the internet.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 15:47 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278304
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
WHAT THE HELL R U TALKING ABOUT??? THAT WASNT THE REAL THREAD, LUIGI MADE THE THREAD"WWE CHALLENGE" AND THATS WHERE IT TOOK PLACE U FAT IDIOT!!!!!
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 15:49 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278316
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
DOC U CANT REPORT US COZ U WERE INSULTING US 2 ASSWIPE
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:50 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278319
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 The Ultimate Cheater said:SHUT UR MOUTH FATBOY, IF U SAT ON A RAINBOW, IT WOULD RAIN SKITTLES!!!!!. FUACK OFF KING, JUST FUACK OFF. I ONLY AGREED SO I COULD KICK UR ASSES 1 MORE TIME. SO SHUT UR MOTHER-FUACKING MOUTH!!!!!
Ummmm.....what kind of insult was that? Hey Dr.Advice, I kind of like being the "Heel" in this battle. I think having everyone against is hilarious cause we get to here some of the funniest and gayest insults to ever be said. Like LPD for instance, he calls my insults gay, when he's the one with his foot in his butt.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 15:51 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278325
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
YEAH, WELL UR THE ONE WITH A D1CK IN UR MOUTH, DOCS DIC- WAIT, HE AINT GOT ONE, UR SUCKING A STRAP ON
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 15:55 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278341
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 Dr. Advice said: YEAH, You tell them King. Now it's my turn. LPD, GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU L...O...S..T!!!!!! King was on his last question and UC closed it, KNOWING, King would win. You surrender the match and wouldn't even take ONE LOST, ONE!!!! King took his lost from UC, even though I think he shouldn't have. YOU UC AND LPD ARE A DISGRACE TO THE WWE SVR FORUMS. We may not have everyone on our sides, but who cares, SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY LPD!!! If you guys think your so tough, and so brave, then FINE, that DUMASS Gangsta friend of yours Imashgangsta can be the quizmaster, BUT ONE WRONG MOVE, AND I NOTICE IT, I'M REPORTING THIS THIS FEUD TO AESHMA, AND TRUST ME, I WILL SO IT. Now, let's start already, I can't be at this forum all day cause I got other people to help out on the internet.
what r u talking about. LPD WON 10-7 AND EVEN IF KING DID GET ANOTHER QUESTION, AND ANSWERED IT RIGHT THE SCORE WOULD HAVE BEEN 10-8 TO PD AND I CLOSED IT COZ IT WAS OVER AND DONE WITH
Dr. Advice Posted at: 15:58 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278361
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 The Ultimate Cheater said:what r u talking about. LPD WON 10-7 AND EVEN IF KING DID GET ANOTHER QUESTION, AND ANSWERED IT RIGHT THE SCORE WOULD HAVE BEEN 10-8 TO PD AND I CLOSED IT COZ IT WAS OVER AND DONE WITH
NO YOU DUMASS, The score was 10-8 when you thought the game ended, but it was 10-9, cause Luigi must of miscalculated it, poor little man. SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!! It's like I'm hereing you JACKOFF.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
LPD Posted at: 15:59 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278366
LPD
+
+
LPD's impression of Doc:

"how dare you do this to my boyfriend the King Of Games (he's not only the king of games he he) NOW SHUT UP LPD... YOU BIG MEANIE YOU! If your not careful i'll report this to a super mod because i'm a freaking loser!! COME ON KING LETS GO BACK TO BED"

*shivers* ewwwwww thats disgusting! There is one thing however i agree, and that is talk is cheep, i'm waiting for Luigi... we decided to make him Quizmaster HOW ABOUT THAT THEN! THATS FAIR ISN'T IT KING
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 15:59 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278369
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
SHUT IT U ASSWIPE.IT WASNT AND I KNOW IT SO SHUT UR FAT MOUTH
Dr. Advice Posted at: 16:00 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278371
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: Ummmm.....what kind of insult was that? Hey Dr.Advice, I kind of like being the "Heel" in this battle. I think having everyone against is hilarious cause we get to here some of the funniest and gayest insults to ever be said. Like LPD for instance, he calls my insults gay, when he's the one with his foot in his butt.
Yeah, I like being that "Bad Guy". Pissing lots of people off and stuff. I don't know why, I just do. Almost like all the people we are gonna Pissoff when me and you beat LPD and UC, man all the insults we'll get. But you are right, the insluts are funny to here, like Cheater's and LPD's.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:02 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278378
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
UR MOMAS INSULTS WERENT DOING ANYTHING FOR HER LAST NIGHT, ONLY GETTIN ME MORE SUCKI SUCKI
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:03 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278382
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 The Ultimate Cheater said:YEAH, WELL UR THE ONE WITH A D1CK IN UR MOUTH, DOCS DIC- WAIT, HE AINT GOT ONE, UR SUCKING A STRAP ON
Dude, stop. You really suck at insults, so just stop before you embarrass yourself.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:05 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278391
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 LPD said:LPD's impression of Doc:

"how dare you do this to my boyfriend the King Of Games (he's not only the king of games he he) NOW SHUT UP LPD... YOU BIG MEANIE YOU! If your not careful i'll report this to a super mod because i'm a freaking loser!! COME ON KING LETS GO BACK TO BED"

*shivers* ewwwwww thats disgusting! There is one thing however i agree, and that is talk is cheep, i'm waiting for Luigi... we decided to make him Quizmaster HOW ABOUT THAT THEN! THATS FAIR ISN'T IT KING
That's fine with me....but if he doesn't want to do it, I got someone better. You are guys familiar with Cheating King 10, if Luigi doesn't make it or doesn't want to, then Cheating King 10 will do it, cause he likes all of us.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:06 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278395
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
UR MOMA SUCKS AT INSULTS, BUT NOT AT SUCKING ITSELF
Displaying Page 7 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562