Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

wwe smackdown chalange

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
The Animal Batista Posted at: 13:17 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270385
The Animal Batista
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Thanks UC
Batista Will live for ever join http://thbw3.6.forumer.com please!!!!!!!!!
Tony 05 Posted at: 13:23 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270411
Tony 05
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It Was A Good Post Animal
For More Infomation From The WWE Log Onto My Site At www.freewebs.com/tonyswwesite
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:06 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270767
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Jul-2005 The Animal Batista said:Listen King you told us that you wud promise not to return and wat do you do return this time with a freind who is clearly threatining Me,Lpd and cheater so Mr advise or wat ever you name is i wud advise you and King get your faces out of here oh and change your name to Dr Stirring things up and King change your name to Mr King Of Losers because you are loser and a sore loser at that
What the.....What kind of insult was that. Come on. I hear better insults by reading a book.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:17 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270787
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
THIS IS STUPID!!!! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU CHEATER? OR YOU ANIMAL BATISTA? OR YOU LPD? GOD MAN, I Promised, I swore on the Bible I would not cheat. I DIDN'T CHEAT!!! I've known that answer because I happen to have a Recorded Tape of when Stack Keliber appeared, "June 14, 2001" Happy now......(Sigh) Please. What will it take you guys to stop being jerks and just forgive me. I'M BEING A MAN AND STANDING UP TO YOU GUYS ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS. ONE LAST TIME!!! This time, I'm being serious. Cheater and LPD, after all we've been through, dig deep inside your heart and grab whatever is there and forgive me, please. Look.....If you forgive me, here and now, I swear on GOD'S Holy Bible, to NOT, and I repeat, NOT to ever talk you guys ever again. I go my way, you go your ways. Here and Now, We forgive each other. If not.....then we'll see what happens next? *Reaches out hand* Do you forgive me?
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Dr. Advice Posted at: 16:25 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270808
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
LPD, Don't you get it. Me and King can care less about what the people think about us, it is you guys that do. All King is trying to do is end this. Don't blame King for bringing it up, I DID. And you know what I'm getting SICK and TRIED of your mouth LPD. STOP BEING A SNOT!!! I don't understand why King would still want your forgiveness, You guys ARE jerks. Animal Batista is LPD's little Petbull, and Ultimate Cheater is a really JACK***. You should be a shamed of yourselfs.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
LPD Posted at: 17:38 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270986
LPD
+
+
Yo Animal man, thanks for sticking up for me and Cheater, we apricatate it dude thanks, but don't get involved this is between Me/Cheater and King/Advise.

King, i'm glad you agree this is stupid, so just drop it, leave it... does it scare you so much that you know have mortal enimeis? It shouldn't, it's part of life... I have a few excluding you and Advise, and yo this (sign) thing isn't really showing me that your not a jerk. King you say your being a man, but I think a real man, like myself and Cheater would admit having an enemy, i don't care if you hate my guts... I don't care if you wish I got run over by a bus tomorrow, it don't bother me one bit, and explain what this "If not... the we'll se what happens next", can you explain that? DO you have something planned if we don't execpet??

And Yo, Jerry Spinger! I wasn't blaming King for bring this WORTHLESS topic up, I was blaming you... duh! Read my posts next time before you post you JACKASS (as you called Cheater). You say King wants to end it well when after his "battle" (if you will) against me it was over, what did he come crying to you saying "WAAAAAAAAAA I LOST AGAIN!! HELP ME DR. SEXY!" *shivers*. And if your tired of my mouth... why don't you try and shut it!

I will now take a page of of Mr. King Of Game's Book:
(Sign) to both of you!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 17:42 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270991
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmmm....Your a funny guy LPD, it's a shame we have to be enemys. No, to be honest, I don't worry of enemies. Very well, I will accept your wishes. But....Ultimate Cheater hasn't responded yet. I want his answer, cause this WHOLE thing started bewteen me and him.
Dr. Advice Posted at: 17:47 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270998
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Jul-2005 LPD said:Yo Animal man, thanks for sticking up for me and Cheater, we apricatate it dude thanks, but don't get involved this is between Me/Cheater and King/Advise.

King, i'm glad you agree this is stupid, so just drop it, leave it... does it scare you so much that you know have mortal enimeis? It shouldn't, it's part of life... I have a few excluding you and Advise, and yo this (sign) thing isn't really showing me that your not a jerk. King you say your being a man, but I think a real man, like myself and Cheater would admit having an enemy, i don't care if you hate my guts... I don't care if you wish I got run over by a bus tomorrow, it don't bother me one bit, and explain what this "If not... the we'll se what happens next", can you explain that? DO you have something planned if we don't execpet??

And Yo, Jerry Spinger! I wasn't blaming King for bring this WORTHLESS topic up, I was blaming you... duh! Read my posts next time before you post you JACKASS (as you called Cheater). You say King wants to end it well when after his "battle" (if you will) against me it was over, what did he come crying to you saying "WAAAAAAAAAA I LOST AGAIN!! HELP ME DR. SEXY!" *shivers*. And if your tired of my mouth... why don't you try and shut it!

I will now take a page of of Mr. King Of Game's Book:
(Sign) to both of you!
You don't get it. You just don't get it LPD. All I wanted was peace. That's it. That's all. UC isn't my problem now, King can handle him. NOW, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU!!! You talk about enemys, I'm will be your biggest. I heard that this forum is for the LAST WWE challenge. Well, I'm gonna make sure of it, by CHALLENGING YOU LPD. I want to challenge you to a WWE Challenge.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 17:51 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 271007
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
BAD IDEA Dr.Advice. LPD isn't a joke when it comes to Challenges.
Dr. Advice Posted at: 18:05 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 271058
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry King, but I must. LPD thinks he's all that cause he beat You, Hee...excuse me, he didn't even beat you. From my eyes, it seems LPD "QUITED" the match, otherwise he would have finished it. LPD knew he couldn't beat you, so he quitted the match and made his buddy UC and his DOG Animal Batista make it seem he beat you. And even though he lost," YES LOST" He still thinks he's beaten you. LPD is so Full of himself it make me sick, so that's why I'm challenging him, TO BEAT HIM AND TEACH HIM A LESSON!!
LPD Posted at: 19:17 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 271174
LPD
+
+
HOW F*CKING DARE YOU. HOW F*CKING DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT! INSULT ME ALL YOU WANT BUT NEVER, NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!

I'LL SHOW YOU QUITTER! THE STIPULATIONS WILL BE LIKE THE ONE AGIANST KING... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GO DOWN! YOU HAVE NOW TAKEN IT TOO FAR YOU MOTHER F*CKING C*CK SUCKING TW*T HEADED LOSER!

YOU WANT TO SEE A REAL F*CKING ENEMY THAT CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE... YOUR LOOKING AT HIM B*TCH!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 21:26 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 271376
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
All man. Okay, looks like DR. Advice and LPD are gonna get it on in the one of the SVR forums LAST WWE CHALLENGES!!! And seeing how we are in the forum right now, we'll do it here. I'll be the quizmaster for this battle. I, for one, Promise not to CHEAT LPD or Dr.Advice. I will ask the Questions only based on WWE knowledge and the score will go up to 10 Questions. Now I need you LPD and Dr. Advice to Promise to NOT Cheat, meaning NO OUTSIDE HELP!!! Got it.
Dr. Advice Posted at: 21:32 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 271387
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah King. I promise NOT TO CHEAT!! I don't know about LPD, cause I know he's gonna CHEAT!! I AM SICK OF YOU LPD. ALL I TRIED TO DO WAS COME AND HELP YOU GUYS OUT. KING MAY HAVE FORGIVEN ME, UC MAY HAVE FORGAVEN ME, BUT YOU LPD JUST PLAN OL' BLOWED ME OUT, AND I'M HERE TO RETURN THE FAVOR. KING SAYS YOUR NOT A JOKE, I WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE THE JOKER!! This ones for all those people I helped out over the internet. COME ON LPD!!!!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 21:40 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 271399
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I hope you know what your getting yourself into Dr. Advice. LPD is a WIZ at WWE Knowledge. He has his own Site on this stuff.
Dr. Advice Posted at: 21:50 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 271417
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah of course. I read your battle bewteen LPD and I learned a few things. I haven't seen your battle bewteen UC. I'm not gonna worry about being cheated. I'm sorry about your other battles King, I really wished that they were fair.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 21:58 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 271429
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Don't worry about them. UC and LPD may have cheated me out of my battles, but I'm not gonna cheat them. I'm just as fair to everyone else as I am to you Dr. Advice. My battles are over, said, and Done. Now the rest is up to Cheater and me. Meanwhile, you guys have a little feud you guys can work out. Now, LPD needs to promise not to Cheat, then I'll start the Coin flip and we can begin.
Goldberg_2005 Posted at: 00:06 Jul20 2005 Post ID: 271548
Goldberg_2005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hold on who the **** do you think you are its clear that you are mr. dr. phil because thats the only way yo *** can stir up trouble without anyone know its you so wat the **** is the challenge suppose to be about yo getting yo *** whipped and now wanting revenge well i say **** no to this challenge im suppose to be in here challenging 3 other people who dont give a sh*t if they lose but you and dr.phil come in here on our boards talking stuff man wdf is your problem you go and push a mods buttons to where he has to swear and maybe lose his job man if i was an admin yo *** would be already banned an that aint no joke hell if i was the mutha ******* admin i would get yo freaking ip address and bann yo whole computer fromg etting on these boards ever again but im not and don;t think i cant do it because everyone in this board knows i can and if you want to try me yo *** will be getting a virus in the e-mail soon and if yo *** got hrough with this challenge im going to FREAKING GET YOUR IP AND CRASH YOUR COMP SO BAD YOULL BE ASKING YOUR MOM FOR COMPUTER INSURANCE now do i have my point..

Get it got it GOOD!!

now what you gon do Ho.

p.s. Sorry for the language.
Goldberg theme plays the crowd chants Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldbergand then 5 mins later Goldberg hits the spear and jackhammer the crowd goes wild as Goldberg leaves the ring he says FEAR THE SPEAR!!!!!!!! andWHO'S NEXT!!!!!!!!/JOIN TEAM WWE!!
LPD Posted at: 04:14 Jul20 2005 Post ID: 271744
LPD
+
+
no way King, no way... I never cheated you EVER! But if we do this "challenge" I know your not gonna be fair, cause you THINK I cheated you. You proberly were talking to Doc and giving him the questions.

this fued is ridiculus! Doc why the **** did you have to stir up trouble, just because of King, you may be tight like that with him... but it scares me that you will create a fued because of him, what r u trying to do Impress him so he falls in love with you? Take it to another forum.

Once we have a quizmaster WHO WILL BE FAIR then this "challenge" will start, unless you run like a DOG!
imashgangsta Posted at: 05:28 Jul20 2005 Post ID: 271776
imashgangsta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! everybody if you wanted an argument make your own topik otherwise please lets just get on with the challange this is doing my nut in.
imashgangsta Posted at: 05:42 Jul20 2005 Post ID: 271783
imashgangsta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if u want to join in go ahead just dont argue me goldberg mac cell skip just want to get on with the tornemant. so lpd dr no d*ck king of sh*theads if you wont join in f off. now i sugest since luigi was quiz master be4 this time i sugest it is ultimate cheater this time. thank you come again.
Displaying Page 4 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close