Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

wwe smackdown chalange

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:30 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270232
The Ultimate Cheater
Post Likes: 0
+
+
All the waaaaaaaaayyy down.Bye bye Dr. Phil
Dr. Advice Posted at: 12:32 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270240
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah. What was I thinking? Your right King. Cheater and LPD may be jerks, but that doesn't mean I can't still respect them. Everyone knows King, your the REAL King of Games around here, no matter how many times Cheater or LPD cheat you. Hey, I may be a Doctor, but it doesn't mean I can't learn nothing. I'm sorry King.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:33 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270244
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Oi!!!! Shut your mother F-ing mouth. Me and LPD are not jerks.If there are any jerks around here then its YOU!!!!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 12:35 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270247
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Jul-2005 Dr. Advice said: Yeah. What was I thinking? Your right King. Cheater and LPD may be jerks, but that doesn't mean I can't still respect them. Everyone knows King, your the REAL King of Games around here, no matter how many times Cheater or LPD cheat you. Hey, I may be a Doctor, but it doesn't mean I can't learn nothing. I'm sorry King.
You are forgiven. Well, I'm outta here. But before I go, I'm gonna do the right thing. *Puts hand out to Cheater and LPD* I said I was sorry, I said you guys are the best knowledged of WWE, I even admited I lose. Now it's your turn, do you forgive me?
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
The Animal Batista Posted at: 12:35 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270249
The Animal Batista
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Jul-2005 Dr. Advice said: Sorry King, but LPD and Ultimate Cheater have crossed the line. It wouldn't be right for me not to let them get away with it. They Cheated you. They showed you no respect, they don't deserve an apology. THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE A MOD!!
Well Mr Advise or wat ever you name is you don't deserve to be a member never mind a mod King cheated Lpd & cheater i know them they wud never cheat Dr advise i wud advise you wud get out of this forum!!!!!!!!!!!
Batista Will live for ever join http://thbw3.6.forumer.com please!!!!!!!!!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 12:37 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270255
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Jul-2005 The Animal Batista said:Well Mr Advise or wat ever you name is you don't deserve to be a member never mind a mod King cheated Lpd & cheater i know them they wud never cheat Dr advise i wud advise you wud get out of this forum!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay....You have problems. But I still respect you.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:37 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270256
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+

I agree with Animal
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 12:40 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270266
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh my god....is that what this is all about. That ONE question I got right. Listen, I didn't CHEAT. What do you guys want from me. You guys are losing your Respects from everyone who sees this. Anyone who still doesn't forgive someone after they admitted they were wrong, admitted they lost, and apologized is a jerk and shouldn't be respected at all. But I still do. *Keeps hand out* Do you still forgive me?
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:42 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270272
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
King just leave here. I dont take your handshake and its obvious you guys are they same.
The Animal Batista Posted at: 12:42 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270275
The Animal Batista
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Jul-2005 The Ultimate Cheater said:
I agree with Animal
Thanks Cheater

ps bWo 4 life
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:43 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270278
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
No probs

bWo RULZ
LPD Posted at: 12:44 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270283
LPD
+
+
On 19-Jul-2005 Dr. Advice said: Yeah. What was I thinking? Your right King. Cheater and LPD may be jerks, but that doesn't mean I can't still respect them. Everyone knows King, your the REAL King of Games around here, no matter how many times Cheater or LPD cheat you. Hey, I may be a Doctor, but it doesn't mean I can't learn nothing. I'm sorry King.
O MY GOD CAN IT BE ANYMORE OBVIOUS THAT YOUR THE SAME PERSON! please, King if you make a new account at least make it so you don't look like you have your head up your own ***!
And King, how dare you call me a Jerk, u havn't been so plesent to me and Cheater either. Me and Cheater both live VERY busy lives, we're not only mods on here, but we run 3 websites, I'm Mod/Admin on 7 or 8 sites and I have to keep my eye on them too. King, our fued is over so don't get your friends to start it up again. I hate how a newbie like dr. Advise is callin me a bad Mod, when.if he becomes a Mod THEN he can jugde the way I run this forum, otherwise he should keep his mouth shut. This is spamming, were going way off topic into things personal.
I don't exept your apologe. I don't like you and will never like you. I know what you have said about me and Cheater behind our backs, and now your doing this! Bring it all back FOR A 3 TIME in a few weeks... give it a rest, people were exited the 1st time, 2nd they wern't really botherd about this "fued" but a time will just bore people.

NOW CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 12:45 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270288
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cheater, come on. This is stupid. Be a man. Be a mod. Just take my hand. Cause as long as this goes on, this forum will never be the same. I know I've annoyed you, I wish I haven't, but I did and I'm sorry. But I was man enough to forgive you after you were a jerk, now it's your turn. DON'T MAKE ME TELL THE ADMINS ABOUT THIS, I REALLY DON'T WANT TO!!! Please, let's end this.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 12:46 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270291
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
And no, Me and Dr. Advice are different people.
Dr. Advice Posted at: 12:48 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270299
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Jul-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: And no, Me and Dr. Advice are different people.
I know, wh are they saying we are the same person? Me and King are totally different from one another.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:48 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270302
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
KING, SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH.I AM NOT A JERK. I DONT TAKE THE HANDSHAKE AND WHAT ARE THE ADMINS GONNA DO ABOUT IT EH? I AM A MAN, I AM A MOD. THIS FORUM WAS GREAT UNTIL YOU CAME ALONG. NOW LEAVE. ALONG WITH YOUR BUDDY DR PHIL.
LPD Posted at: 12:53 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270324
LPD
+
+
King, you say were losing Respect, dude your the one who bring this all up again! and that is broing people half to death, that is what is making you disliked aswell, just drop it. I'm sure me and Cheater are respected, maybe its just in this forum, so what. tell the Admins, were sticking to our guns and not caving, we are doing something we belive is right, you insluted us behind our backs King, me and Cheater never did that to you because I have the guts to say it to your face (or thew the screen but you know what I mean) And i think that is what is making your guy(s) so unpopular
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:55 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270332
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
I agree with LPD. WHat are the admins gonna do if you tell them King?Ban us? Delete us? Take away our spots? They cant cause we havent done anything wrong.
The Animal Batista Posted at: 13:10 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270361
The Animal Batista
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Listen King you told us that you wud promise not to return and wat do you do return this time with a freind who is clearly threatining Me,Lpd and cheater so Mr advise or wat ever you name is i wud advise you and King get your faces out of here oh and change your name to Dr Stirring things up and King change your name to Mr King Of Losers because you are loser and a sore loser at that
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 13:14 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270374
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
WooooooW!! Nice Animal, F-ing nice
Displaying Page 3 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562