Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

wwe smackdown chalange

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
LPD Posted at: 17:10 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 268997
LPD
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 18-Jul-2005 Dr. Advice said: Please just listen to me. Can't you Cheater or LPD see that this feud is meaningless. Now stop being so stubborn. King is trying to forgive you as well, but you keep shutting him out. You watch to much Wrestling LPD it's starting to Cloud your judgement. Now come on, let's just end this right now. Please I don't mean to sound rude, but come on.
get lost, i'm not listen to you, yeh the fued is meaningless... thats why it's over and me and Cheater do not want to start it up again, which is wat your trying to do. I forgive King, there happy? now stop acting like a newbie and stop bossing me and Cheater around, we've been here longer than you. And how dare you say wrestling clouded my Judgment, can you please explain to me how it clowed my Judgment, if you don't like Wrestling then get off this forum and don't turn back, "Doc" your making the same mistake King did when he first showed up.

oh and one more thing tell King not to come back here, he knows since he lost against me that he isn't allowed anymore and he agreed to that. And you saying King didn't get his last question was because me and Cheater had ideas that he was cheating, NO WAY COULD SOMBODY REMEMBER THE EXACT DATE STACY FIRST SHOWED UP ON THE SCENE WITHOUT GOING TO WWE.COM!

CASE CLOSED!
Dr. Advice Posted at: 17:37 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 269043
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
YOU ARE SUCH A SNOT!!! I see what's going on here. Your mad at King over the fact that he got ONE question right. King is just like everyone else, all he tried to do was fit in his first day. But once you saw him, and because of his name and Intro, you ended up disliking him. So you and Cheater CHEAT him out of matches, KNOWING that he would have beaten you fair and square. I can't believe your even a MOD. You don't deserve to be. Aeshma, I'm terribly sorry for this, but LPD has crossed the line. LPD if you truly want this feud to be over, you would do the right thing. And that's say it to Mr. King Of Games. Please.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
LPD Posted at: 05:30 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 269837
LPD
+
+
I don't belive you, look why the hell are you getting involed in something that you have no clue about? Sure King may have his question right when he faced me but me and Cheater both thought he cheated on that question, no way in hell could he have got that question correct without looking at wwe.com. And if he did get that question right without cheating it scares me even more because he remebers when people debut in the WWE, sure i'm a huge fan... but even I'm not that Sad and Pethetic to remember when somebody debuted, and don't forget it was Luigi who asked the question, not cheater, Cheater was to busy he runs loads of sites.

So the bottem line is this:
- King Cheated
- Your stalking me and Cheater to get us to talk to King, and we don't want to do that cause we have nothing to say to they guy.
- Your calling me a bad Mod, dude you dunno what it's like to be a Mod, well at least on here you don't say become a Mod before you start saying I'm a bad one, if I am a bad one.
- you Stalking me is making this thead go off topic, and thats spamming so stop trying to make me do something I don't want to do, its a free world!

You might be best friends with King... heck You maybe King with a diffrent account, which wouldn't surprize me to be honist because you showed up when he stopped comming. Just leave me alone, leave this thread alone and leave this forum alone, me/cheaters "fued" (if you can call it that, because it's not happining anymore) is over, and the only 3 people it involves is me Cheater and King. NOT YOU SO BUTT OUT!
Dr. Advice Posted at: 12:06 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270156
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This isn't about the question. It's about Trust. You may not know this, but King has forgaven you. King is the real winner around, even though you guys showed no respect to him, even though you made him look like a fool,....He still forgave you. And yet, after all of that, after the match was over, you still treat him wrong. Oh yes, whether you like it or not, I'm in this now. I can see why you believe me to be King, cause me and him have the same aspects. But no, I'm not King. Now this time, I'm pleading you, please. Go to King and forgive him. End this battle. It's the only way. BE A MAN!!!!
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
LPD Posted at: 12:12 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270171
LPD
+
+
the battle IS over, theres nothin to talk about, christ me and King havn't spoke to each other for weeks, and thats the way we like it ok
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:13 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270172
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Dr, Advice stop this right now.You just flamed a mod and you are acting like an 8 year old child.STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!
LPD Posted at: 12:15 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270176
LPD
+
+
exactly! Just drop it, if King HAD forgiven us he would have posted on here saying it, but wait a sec, HE HASN'T! And I sure as hell i'm not saying sorry first, he's flamed both me and Cheater, and annoyed everybody who visits this forum
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:16 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270180
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
I agree,so "doc" leave here.You are not a doctor and give lousey advice.LEAVE!!!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 12:16 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270181
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
THAT'S ENOUGH!!!! Dr.Advice I told you not to get involved.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:17 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270183
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
King you're not even supossed to be here.
LPD Posted at: 12:17 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270184
LPD
+
+
wow king, for once we agree on something
Dr. Advice Posted at: 12:18 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270187
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry King, but LPD and Ultimate Cheater have crossed the line. It wouldn't be right for me not to let them get away with it. They Cheated you. They showed you no respect, they don't deserve an apology. THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE A MOD!!
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:19 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270189
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Right, King shouldn't be here as he agreeed to leave and neither should Dr. Advice.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:20 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270195
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
DR. ADVICE SHUT YOUR MOUTH NOW!!!! YOU ARE MEDDLEING IN OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS. BUTT OUT!!!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 12:21 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270200
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Jul-2005 Dr. Advice said: Sorry King, but LPD and Ultimate Cheater have crossed the line. It wouldn't be right for me not to let them get away with it. They Cheated you. They showed you no respect, they don't deserve an apology. THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE A MOD!!
It doesn't matter. I asked you not to get involved, and you told me you wouldn't but you did anyway. Come on now Dr.Advice. You can't do that if you are planning on being a moderator. You have to learn how to stay out of People's businesses sometimes. I know you mean well, but this a situation only me, Cheater, and LPD can solve.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
LPD Posted at: 12:22 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270204
LPD
+
+
On 19-Jul-2005 Dr. Advice said: Sorry King, but LPD and Ultimate Cheater have crossed the line. It wouldn't be right for me not to let them get away with it. They Cheated you. They showed you no respect, they don't deserve an apology. THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE A MOD!!
oooooooooooooo you just flamed some Mods! Let us not forget King calling me a coward, doing this to everybody *Sign* and prove we cheated him? it was Luigi who was the quizmaster, nobody cheated anyone NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE "DOC" I'D RATHER KING BE HERE THAN YOU CAUSE, AT LEAST KING ISN'T ANNOYING ME!
Dr. Advice Posted at: 12:23 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270210
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Jul-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: It doesn't matter. I asked you not to get involved, and you told me you wouldn't but you did anyway. Come on now Dr.Advice. You can't do that if you are planning on being a moderator. You have to learn how to stay out of People's businesses sometimes. I know you mean well, but this a situation only me, Cheater, and LPD can solve.
Hmmm...Yeah. Your right. I'm sorry King. It's just that Ultimate Cheater and LPD was mean to you and I figured I could help stop that.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:23 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270211
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Yeah, technically King was flaming us when he signed...
LPD Posted at: 12:25 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270216
LPD
+
+
hey "Doc" go back to your little talk show if you want to help people, the only thing your helping at the mo is your popularity level going down
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 12:29 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270228
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's not your fault, Dr. Advice. Cheater and LPD can both be jerks sometimes. And you don't know the half of it. These guys make me angry too. They've been the only ones to Flame me ever. But, you can't go on all day thinking about it. I Can sit here and say "I'm Sorry" A thousand times to Cheater and LPD. I'll even do it now, "Cheater, LPD, I'm SORRY!". But, if Cheater or LPD still doesn't forgive me, even though that's being selfish, that's them. I did my job and apologized like a man. If they don't want to forgive me, then that's fine, I'm still happy. Now how about you Dr. Advice
Displaying Page 2 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close