Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

wwe smackdown chalange

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:08 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278403
The Ultimate Cheater
Post Likes: 0
+
+
CHEATING KING LIKE YOU GUYS OH MY GOD. WE'LL START THIS TOMORROW COZ IM BUSY RIGHT NIOW.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:11 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278415
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah...anyway. I'll go ahead and make the thread for tomorrow. This battle will be the LAST WWE Challenge. So whatever happens, We must promise after this battle, this feud ends, okay guys.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:14 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278428
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
yeah sure whatever, u mean, after we kick ur asses, this fued is over
LPD Posted at: 16:15 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278434
LPD
+
+
yeh i promice... anyway this can't start again, seeing as you 2 will be gone from SuperCheats for ever
Dr. Advice Posted at: 16:16 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278439
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: yeah...anyway. I'll go ahead and make the thread for tomorrow. This battle will be the LAST WWE Challenge. So whatever happens, We must promise after this battle, this feud ends, okay guys.
No problem King. I'm getting sick of hearing LPD's mouth anyway, it's like nails scratching up against a Chalkboard, THREE chalkboards.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:18 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278448
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 LPD said:yeh i promice... anyway this can't start again, seeing as you 2 will be gone from SuperCheats for ever
No LPD, we con't do that, remember. If we do that then Cross Stringer or Aeshma will probably close it. So, let's just say this, If we lose, We promise NOT to return to the WWE SVR forums. But If we win, You guys have to from here on in, show us Respect ever time we come here. Okay.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:20 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278455
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
oh fine
Dr. Advice Posted at: 16:24 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278473
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: No LPD, we con't do that, remember. If we do that then Cross Stringer or Aeshma will probably close it. So, let's just say this, If we lose, We promise NOT to return to the WWE SVR forums. But If we win, You guys have to from here on in, show us Respect ever time we come here. Okay.
Yeah, I like that. It's perfect. Once we beat you suckers, we not only Embarrass and expose you Jackasses as the Wimps you are, but we get The respect from you as well, oh yeah I'm gonna have fun with this.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:26 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278483
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
u go and have fun with this while i have fun with ur moma!!!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:27 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278488
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 The Ultimate Cheater said:u go and have fun with this while i have fun with ur moma!!!
Seriously, Stop with the insults. Your making yourself look bad.....On second thought, keep them coming.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:29 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278497
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
You only think they suck coz u take offence to them
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:32 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278514
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 The Ultimate Cheater said:You only think they suck coz u take offence to them
Hmmmm....Why did you stop? I was laugh at those insults. Oh...I get it, you know already they suck, Thank God.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:34 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278521
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
i laugh at ur moma when she gets a full mouth of cum, i just say"swallow and suck some more bittch"
Dr. Advice Posted at: 16:36 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278537
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 The Ultimate Cheater said:i laugh at ur moma when she gets a full mouth of cum, i just say"swallow and suck some more bittch"
What the hell was that? Maybe you should stop, cause these insults are starting to annoy me.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:45 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278564
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The Thread is made. Come on down when your ready and we will begin THE GREATEST WWE CHALLENEG EVER TO HIT SUPERCHEATS. Imashgangsta, you can continue on with your challenge. Or you can come join us, if you want.
LPD Posted at: 16:45 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278569
LPD
+
+
ooo, scared that you will lose and will be forced out of supercheats??? LOOKS LIKE WE KNOW WHO THE REAL CRYBABIES ARE DON'T WE! how about we keep the challenge in here, that way no supermod and find it?

and Doc, i'm so glad that my mouth annoys you... gives me a reason to use it than just to help people with there game questions
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:46 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278571
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 Dr. Advice said: What the hell was that? Maybe you should stop, cause these insults are starting to annoy me.
I knew they annoy you cause you are taking offence to them
Dr. Advice Posted at: 16:54 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278593
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 LPD said:ooo, scared that you will lose and will be forced out of supercheats??? LOOKS LIKE WE KNOW WHO THE REAL CRYBABIES ARE DON'T WE! how about we keep the challenge in here, that way no supermod and find it?

and Doc, i'm so glad that my mouth annoys you... gives me a reason to use it than just to help people with there game questions
He already made a thread for it you DUMASS. WHAT HE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? ARE YOU STUPID, ARE YOU SLOW, WERE YOU BORN WHEN YOU MOMMA WAS DRUNK? DAMN IT MAN. If Aeshma or Cross stringer sees that the batlle stipulation is about "If you lose, you leave Supercheats forever", not only will Me and King and You two get in trouble, But all the rest of the WWE SVR Forum will suffer. King doesn't want that to happen. SO SHUT UP AND COME TO THE THREAD ALREADY SO YOU CAN GET YOUR BUTT KICKED!!!
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:57 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278600
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Its obvious Doc and KIng are the same people.Jeez
Dr. Advice Posted at: 17:01 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278616
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Jul-2005 The Ultimate Cheater said:Its obvious Doc and KIng are the same people.Jeez
Whatever....I would keep telling you that Me and King are different people, but obviously your too stupid.
Displaying Page 8 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close