Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

A Father's Atonement-My best fanfic yet, according to Cez...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 30
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 28 | 29 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 02:58 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 316483
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Yeah. I've got one called "Bad Wolf's Theory of the Singular Post", but it might be a bit complicated for you. Nothing as regards the story, though.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
kamon36 Posted: 09:30 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 316861
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
I'm still sticking to my theory, trunks and bura are history making the revenge of that dude compete.
This moniker is a shadow of the past.
shiny zapdos Posted: 15:27 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317635
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
OK, hello again my dear friends... how are you all? Good. Well, this is a short one, purely because I want lots of speculation, so give me some please!

Installment nine...

"Vegeta, I'm not that dense, as you know, or at least, SHOULD know," Remzu answered, his voice flooded with pity which caused the Saiyan's aura to crackle dangerously. "I know that if I leave Bura's body, you'll kill me instantly-and I am not going to allow THAT to happen..."

Vegeta raised his fist in rage, but stopped himself mid-swing.

*NO!* He roared at his arms, the arms that ached to cause destruction... *You'll kill Bura! You cannot allow me to lose my wife AND my daughter in one day!*

It appeared that Vegeta wasn't the only one becoming rattled by Remzu's actions...

Goku's face was white with rage, and he seemed to be choosing whether or not to stay in the battle-ready form of Super Saiyan in case the Prince tried anything else untoward, or to change back into his regular self and make the challenge not to hurt Remzu significantly easier to triumph within?

*I hate people who pick on children,* Goku thought venomously, and Vegeta shot him a sharp stare.

?So do I, Kakarott? especially mine,? he answered cordially, causing his fellow Saiyan to look at him in shock.

?DAD!? A voice yelled over the stony silence, that was disrupted only by the Galen?s soft, evil laughter?

Vegeta and Goku turned as one, and saw Trunks, zooming towards them.

?Dad,? the teen began as he reached the two Saiyans, seemingly out of breath, staring at his father?s transformation in awe, ?that?s B-?

?I know,? Vegeta interjected, shooting the creature that was imprisoning his daughter within her own body a look of pure hatred.

?He knew before I got here,? Goku added, entirely unhelpfully adding to the tension that stewed in the air.

?You KNEW?? Trunks repeated, staring at Vegeta in shock. ?But then, why did you send me to check on her??

?Because I needed you out of the way,? Vegeta replied simply, his gaze unmoving, his teal eyes performing mentally what he couldn?t do physically. ?How did she die??

Trunks was knocked for six? did he really want his father knowing how his mother had died?

However, Vegeta?s piercing look gave him little choice, and he hesitated.

?You don?t want to know,? Trunks assured him softly, to which his father?s eyes left Remzu and Bura, and fell onto his son.

?If I didn?t, I wouldn?t have asked,? Vegeta pointed out, staring at Trunks a little sharply.

The teenage Super Saiyan sighed, and began to say the words he knew would break his dad?s heart?

?He?? Trunks began painfully, spurred on slightly at a reassuring nod from Goku. He inhaled a deep breath, and finally found the courage to say it.

?He? he manipulated Bura into blasting her,? he whispered, to which Vegeta and Goku looked at him in horror.

?He did WHAT?? Vegeta spat, dismay flooding through him.

?You mean he used her power against her will?? Goku asked of the boy, who nodded.

Vegeta?s whole being turned a shocked shade of ghostly white-what sort of person could make a child kill their own mother?!

^^^^^ Oh good Kami =D Vegeta's found out how his wife died... at the hands of his daughter! Will this startling discovery finally push the irate Prince over the edge? SPECULATE!
Doma SonicTH Posted: 15:33 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317657
Doma SonicTH
Forum GuestMember
+
Awesome work,Holly.Vegeta's going to go hairy ape bonkers in a second.
"Play like the rest,and die like the rest!I am Doma Sonic the Hedgehog,the highest form of transofrmation in it's history!Thought there was nothing as fast as the Speed of Light?Guess again!"
shiny zapdos Posted: 20:26 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 318282
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 05-Aug-2005 Doma SonicTH said:Awesome work,Holly.Vegeta's going to go hairy ape bonkers in a second.
Thanks mate. I take it you ARE t0ms0nic, seeing as how you know my name =P dude, do you have msn?
t0ms0nic Posted: 03:22 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319145
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
How did you guess?The name down the side of the card?Thought so. *sarcasm*

Still,good peice of work there.May Vegeta smite all that gets in his path...
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Bad Wolf Posted: 03:31 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319158
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Nice work, Zap. It's definitely getting better. Keep at it.
shiny zapdos Posted: 05:29 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319360
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 06-Aug-2005 t0ms0nic said:How did you guess?The name down the side of the card?Thought so. *sarcasm*

Still,good peice of work there.May Vegeta smite all that gets in his path...
Well, ACTUALLY... I didn't see the name at first lol.

And would smiting include Bura?
t0ms0nic Posted: 05:33 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319362
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Im probably guessing yes...

What did you mean?I thought it was painfully obvious if I had my name down the side...Ah well.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
jamarie Posted: 13:24 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 320200
jamarie
+
Tom do you have msn?
And yeah that is obvious.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

t0ms0nic Posted: 13:45 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 320279
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
No,no MSN.HotMail,though...but it's obvious what mine is,ain't it?My name is the key.
shiny zapdos Posted: 17:24 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 320825
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 06-Aug-2005 t0ms0nic said:Im probably guessing yes...

What did you mean?I thought it was painfully obvious if I had my name down the side...Ah well.
It was mate... but I am none too observant! Lol and it's better than smiting...
jamarie Posted: 07:27 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 322032
jamarie
+
On 06-Aug-2005 t0ms0nic said:No,no MSN.HotMail,though...but it's obvious what mine is,ain't it?My name is the key.
[email protected]? lol,can I have it plz mate?

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

shiny zapdos Posted: 17:34 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 323142
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Same here! Lol and here we go again guys... WAHEY! MORE PLOT TWIST! *Dances around happily*

Right we have some reminiscence here, some loss of control, and a nice, refreshing squeeze of death cordial at the end... what a fabulous literary cocktail!

Installment ten...

The Saiyan Prince sank deeper into misery, before rounding abhorrently on Remzu. He didn?t know how he?d do it without endangering Bura?s life, but he?d avenge Bulma?s death if it was the last thing he ever did?

Goku and Trunks watched him tentatively, still stunned at the power they could feel radiating from his being, as he swept over to Remzu, his features prominent and thunderous.

?What the hell are you?? Vegeta demanded, disgust lacerating his tone, fury clouding his facial expression. ?How could you make a scared and unwilling little girl destroy her own mother? There?s getting revenge, mistakenly, might I add-and then there?s obsession? WHY DID YOU KILL MY WIFE, AND WHY DID YOU MANIPULATE MY DAUGHTER INTO DOING IT?! THEY?VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU! MORE TO THE POINT, WHY DON?T YOU LET HER GO?! SHE?S JUST AN INNOCENT CHILD-MY INNOCENT CHILD, AND I SWEAR TO KAMI, YOU HURT HER, AND I?LL RIP YOU APART, YOU *******!?

The two Saiyan spectators watched the Prince?s tirade, astounded at the emotions that were now leaking from the barriers he?d always worked so hard to maintain? it seemed, however, that only Goku understood why Vegeta was allowing himself this major loss of self-control?

*He can?t control it anymore? and he knows he isn?t able to physically pound this guy, so he has to intimidate him, and let himself speak his mind to release some of his pain? I never thought he even truly loved Bulma? Kami, how wrong was I?*

::Very,:: his fellow Saiyan snapped in response, and Goku jumped at the resounding sound of Vegeta?s voice in mind? he didn?t think he?d ever get used to that.

Trunks, meanwhile, was surveying his father?s torment, and it fascinated him. He?d been raised to believe his dad was a cold, unfeeling warrior? his mother, of course, had known different, but she knew that her son couldn?t see what wasn?t there? his love for them both, which was virtually always eclipsed by an impenetrable barrier of forlorn pride and emotional control at his horrific past. Trunks had always known there had been more to his father than that, but only twice had he previously seen his father lower this fiery wall?

The first time was when he?d sacrificed his own life to eradicate the evil of Majin Buu? he?d held his son, said he was proud of him with more sincerity than he?d previously thought possible, and told him to look after his mother. Then he?d knocked Trunks unconscious so he wouldn?t get hurt by the catastrophic blast he?d been about to unleash, and had allowed Piccolo to take both him and the also unconscious Goten to The Lookout. When he had awoken, he?d known beyond all doubt something that he had known in his heart since his infanthood, but had never dared to hope was correct? he knew that his father loved him.

The next time Trunks had watched his dad drop the barrier momentarily was when his sister had been born, just six years ago. He?d come home from school, only to find that his mother had left him a note, saying she and his father were at the local hospital. He?d grinned, got changed rapidly, dropped his school bag, grabbed a packet of crisps to partially satisfy his insatiable Saiyan hunger, and flown off to medical facility, incredibly apprehensive but excited as he zoomed through the air, searching out his father?s sizeable ki to make sure he was heading towards the right hospital; the large city that his family lived in housed several.

It was at that moment that he had felt another energy signal enter the world? one that was strikingly similar to his own, and Trunks knew that he was now a big brother. His nerves shrank back in favour of his vastly increasing hyperactivity, as he arrived at the hospital and hovered, in mid-air, outside the room he knew his mother to be in. He hadn?t been able to see anything, for he knew that if he?d made himself visible, he?d be immediately accosted by his mum. With that thought in mind, he hastily suppressed his ki? he really was interested to know what his father?s reaction to his new child would do to him, before he made his presence known.

Astonishingly, Trunks heard his dad shed a stray tear, whispering a ?Thank you? to his wife that was perfectly audible to his Saiyan ears. He?d smiled to himself, and entered the room through the window, where, as he had expected, he was instantly dragged over to see his new little sister. Needless to say, the Saiyan Prince had been careful to obscure any emotion from his face or his ki for the rest of the day, and ever since.

Those were the only two occasions that the now nineteen-year-old Trunks had ever witnessed his real father, and now it was happening again. Only this time, it was somehow more magical, more special that he was voicing his true thoughts, instead of personifying his pride? why, he wasn?t actually sure.

Trunks shot an oblivious Goku a look of significance, and realised why this was the hardest admission the Prince had ever made?

It was because his rival was present, that was the factor that was complicating matters? and not only was the one person who Vegeta always kept up his facades around in the vicinity, but he was also expressing his emotions to his children? never a strong point of his. And, of course, there was the fact that he was attempting so desperately not to lose control of his Super Saiyan three energy?

*This is RIDICULOUS!* Trunks yelled at himself angrily, feeling the sudden need to destroy something. *If something can be given life, then it can damn well have it taken away! Even Kid Buu wasn?t indestructible, and this thing has nowhere near the power of that little pink freak? there HAS to be a way to get him out of Bura!*

But try as he might, he couldn?t find anything? he?d never been taught anything about fashions in which to break a telepath?s hold, and every possible solution he came up with always ended with his sister dying in some kind of way?

Vegeta, in the mean time, was throwing every last particle of his efforts in maintaining control over his actions? he knew that if he dropped out of this level, he?d fall prey to the exhaustion that was still threatened to wash over him from his prior possession, and render himself completely useless? but he also knew that if he continued to get as wound up as he currently was, he wouldn?t be able to stop himself from smashing that *******?s face in?

The Prince, with a heavy heart, decided to drop out of the third level, quickly deciding that his daughter?s life was worth more than his pride, but before he could so, Remzu made a comment that sent him careening into floods of rage and horror?

?Hey Vegeta,? the Galen called, the taunting voice that he had invaded his and his son?s dreams making his head snap up. The harsh nature of the voice also caught the attentions of Goku and Trunks, who were still marvelling at Vegeta?s sudden lack of control, and they began to listen intently.

?Your wife is very good-looking, you know? shame I?m in an incompetent female body, or I might have made use of the opportunity??

Vegeta?s eyes filled with tears as something within him snapped? that was it, he was DEAD? the idea that anyone could rape Bulma made Vegeta want to throw up, so sickened did it make him? that son of a ***** was just standing there, after he?d destroyed her, and he was getting away with it? what sort of warrior was he, her husband, if he was just hovering there, watching him taunt his very heart, his son?s, and, dare he say it, Kakarott?s? This could NOT go on, he wouldn?t allow it to?

Completely forgetting that he was about to injure Bura as his mind was so consumed with hatred, grief and fury, he flew forward and landed his fist directly onto the neck of what he momentarily believed to be Remzu, before either Goku or Trunks could stop him?

The little girl felt her jaw inevitably shatter as she was catapulted into the mountain nearest to her small form, and three men cried out as one as Vegeta realised what he?d inadvertently done?

The Saiyans all flew over to her together, Vegeta the faster of the trio, and he caught her as she fell from the incinerated rock face?

?Bura!? He pleaded, and he raised a hand in warning to keep them back at least a few paces. ?Bura, wake up!?

The Super Saiyan three surveyed his daughter?s horrendous facial injuries, and wasn?t surprised to see several of his own tears fall onto her battered complexion?

?No,? he whispered furiously, shaking her slightly, her head lolling sickeningly from side to side. ?Not you too, not at my hands? I?m so sorry??

Trunks felt himself weeping as he realised that his sister was dead, and Goku noticed what his two distraught kinsmen failed to see?

Remzu?s true form was rising from Bura?s corpse? he too looked grievously hurt, but it appeared that he?d allowed his victim to absorb the brunt of the hit?

As Vegeta sensed the Galen, who, in his eyes, wasn?t even tarnished, and his torrential rage grew a thousand fold at the sight of the baka...

^^^^^ Well, now Bura's no longer standing in Vegeta's way, the question is... can he stay in control, and will he want to after accidentally killing his daughter? RATE IT PLEASE! Thank you!
Doma SonicTH Posted: 17:57 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 323204
Doma SonicTH
Forum GuestMember
+
Awesome,that thing's dead now.Nothing will hold back Vegeta tearing it to shreds.
"Play like the rest,and die like the rest!I am Doma Sonic the Hedgehog,the highest form of transofrmation in it's history!Thought there was nothing as fast as the Speed of Light?Guess again!"
shiny zapdos Posted: 18:12 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 323255
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 07-Aug-2005 Doma SonicTH said:Awesome,that thing's dead now.Nothing will hold back Vegeta tearing it to shreds.
Oh yes, hell yes... it's not quite going to be THAT simple though... =P dude, I'm Holly... it never is that easy lol.
kamon36 Posted: 19:49 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 323462
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
Well one down one to go. I Remzu is defently making trunks his next target, that is if He can get there before vegeta sends a couple gallak guns his way.
This moniker is a shadow of the past.
shiny zapdos Posted: 04:52 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324154
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Am I THAT predictable?! *Holds head in hands in despair*
Cez Posted: 12:15 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324803
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah. Sorry to say it, but yeah. Still, good work so far.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
shiny zapdos Posted: 14:19 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 325279
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Ha, eat this then lol. This is unpredictable!

Installment eleven...

As Vegeta sensed the Galen, who, in his eyes, wasn?t even tarnished, and his torrential rage grew a thousand fold at the sight of the baka...

He handed his daughter back to Trunks, before he inadvertently mangled her, and flew back over to the Galen, his anger ripping him internally?

?You,? Vegeta sneered, and before Remzu could react, the Saiyan had grabbed him unceremoniously and thrown him into the nearby mountain, his soul utterly hysterical, his heart screaming at his absurd carelessness and regard for Bura?s existence?

Vegeta raced into the very foundations of the rock after him, grabbed his ankle, and smashed him into the inside of the stone surface? the mountain crumbled under the immense force of the attack, and, with a deafening roar, the geology crashed into the valley floor.

Remzu lay within the structure, moaning in pain, but Vegeta didn?t let up? he was on him again in a nanosecond, his mind aching to destroy this man in the most painful way possible?

?THIS IS WHAT YOU PUT THEM THROUGH!? The Prince screamed at his victim, breaking his ribs with a distinct air of complete malice, and he heard them sickeningly crack with a great deal of satisfaction? ?THIS IS HOW MUCH YOU HURT MY WIFE, HURT MY DAUGHTER, HURT MY SON AND HOW YOU?VE RIPPED ME TO SHREDS! IT?S PAINFUL, ISN?T IT?! THE MORE AGONY YOU FEEL, THE LESS MY OWN AND THAT OF MY SON BECOMES, SO BE PREPARED TO DIE!?

Vegeta?s tears didn?t dissipate as he smashed the Galen?s pelvis to fragments of bone, and sent him careening into unconsciousness?

Trunks and Goku could only watch in complete awe as their father and friend respectively beat his daughter?s captor slowly but surely to death?

The teenager would have really liked a shot, but he wasn?t sure he was courageous to brave his father?s wrath in order to do so? and anyway, the more the ******* got hurt, the better and easier it was to deal with, so he all thoughts of further infliction of pain out of his mind, and watched his father, his grief easing a little on every blow his dad landed?

Goku, however, who had seen Vegeta blow his stack before, was vastly more vigilant of his kinsman?s power? sure, him beating his wife and daughter?s murderer to a pulp could only be a good thing, but the strategic Saiyan was more concerned about what was going to happen after Vegeta?s vengeance?

The Prince, in the mean time, didn?t give a damn? he continued to pound his wife?s killer, covering them both with his saline-saturated teardrops as he did so?

Vegeta dealt the final blow to Remzu with a kick to the back, severing his spinal cord and allowing him to fall through the chasms of the valley and to his own personal boulder-lined grave , several thousand feet below them.

Although this act was enough to partially satisfy Goku and Trunks, it apparently wasn?t for Vegeta, who powered up a vast ball of energy and threw it mercilessly at the already dead form of the Galen, who exploded in a shower of ice blue ki?

It seemed, however, that Vegeta?s rage would not extinguish so easily?

To the horror of the two bystanders, the Saiyan Prince flew higher into the sky and began to increase his power, his aura flaring around him in a brilliant display of gold as the surrounding area was illuminated by his immense energy?

?NO WAY!? Both Trunks and Goku yelled together, who both reached Vegeta?s new altitude simultaneously?

?I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!? Goku bellowed over his rival?s pained screams of fury and indignation. ?This is NOT good!?

Trunks was thoroughly confused.

?Why is he still angry? Remzu?s ancient history!? The teen asked anxiously, watching in horror as trees were ripped from the ground at Vegeta?s command, and the very air seemed infested with hatred?

?Don?t you get it?!? Goku boomed, the wind whipping through his shining blonde hair, his body being swayed uncomfortably by the shockwaves he could feel coursing through it? ?His fury isn?t going to be satisfied by just that one death! You know what your father?s like when he snaps, Trunks? he doesn?t care anymore! He?s lost everything he?s ever loved other than you? he?s virtually suicidal? if he kills himself here, he knows that his pain will disappear, and he?ll be able to see them again? and until his anger has burned out, he could destroy anything that dared to stand in his path!?

Trunks gasped at Goku?s revelation, feeling pity for his dad well up within him? he hadn?t even considered that Vegeta relied so much upon the three of them, especially not when he appeared completely independent?

?WHAT THE-?!? Kinyema roared, the fact that he could sense Vegeta?s ki quite clearly from the Other World perturbing him somewhat. ?If he carries on like this, he?ll blow the Earth to smithereens! I really would hate to have to register them all AGAIN? Kami, six BILLION in one day isn?t exactly child?s play??

His mind, the main reason he?d earned his job as registrar of Earth?s death checkpoint, quickly snapped into action as he grabbed his phone from the desk and dialled a number.

?Hello? This is The Deli Delicious Pizza Company, how can I help you?? The voice answered professionally, and Kinyema sighed.

?Sorry? wrong number,? he murmured in goofy embarrassment, hanging his head and turning a vivid shade of fuchsia that, thankfully, the boy on the line couldn?t see.

He slammed the phone down angrily, cursing his enormous, counter-productive plates of hands, muttering, ?I really have to make King Kai change his number??

An temporarily mildly amused King Kai heard the phone ring on his miniature planet, and picked it up. He heard his friend?s voice, placed the receiver back down, and instead reached into Kinyema?s mind, utilising his preferred method of communication.

::Deli Delicious open at this hour, is it?:: He teased, and he felt Kinyema?s evident annoyance with a streak of triumph. ::You could have ordered me a Meat Feast?::

*KING KAI, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, BE SERIOUS!* The giant thought to him furiously, being unable to use telepathy and not wanting to sound moronic by shouting aloud what no-one else could hear. *What the hell is going on on Earth?! Why is Vegeta going sanity AWOL?*

::Is he?:: King Kai queried. ::Hold on, let me have a look? I?ve been feeding Bubbles, so I temporarily shut my senses down?::

King Kai gasped as he realised why Kinyema was irate at his folly?

::Good Kami, he?s not messing around? wait a moment, and I?ll tell you why?::

The telepath reached into the recesses of the Saiyan Prince?s mind, and derived what information he could, stunned at the fact he?d even managed to regain control for as long as he had?

::Are you familiar with a race called the Galens, Kinyema?::

*Galens? Yes, I am? they?re from Drafacus, aren?t they?* He attempted to verify.

::Yes, they are? well, basically, to cut a long story short, a Galen called Remzu invaded Vegeta?s body, found out his weaknesses with the intention of destroying Vegeta?s family-::

*Whoa!* Kinyema cried, struggling to take all this in at such a frantic pace. *So, why does he want to destroy Vegeta?s family then?*

::He believed that Vegeta annihilated his family and his planet-which he didn?t. But, Remzu jumped the gun, escaped Vegeta, went to possess his daughter, used her energy to kill her mother, and now he?d made Vegeta that angry that he?s accidentally killed his daughter. Saiyans-never the most intelligent of species?:: King Kai mused, marvelling at the Prince?s impressive power. ::Only, now he?s annihilated Remzu, he has nothing to take his immense fury on? so he?s victimising the planet instead.::

*Yes, well, that?s all very-GOOD, and all? but I am more concerned as to how we stop him from destroying the Earth!* Kinyema snapped, sarcasm present in his tone.

::You asked!:: The regal Kai retorted defensively, delving back into Vegeta?s mind to see if he held any clues to how to defeat him? ::Ahhh, that?s the key! Kinyema, do you have anyone on your list from deaths this morning called Bulma, or Bura? Both would be better?::

King Kai flicked through the pages of his register, and eventually got to the relevant pages.

?Bulma, Bura?? he murmured aloud, running his human-sized finger down the enormous pages of his never-ending diary. He reached once more into his thoughts, and gave King Kai the results.

*OK, since one nanosecond past midnight, I have registered twelve Bulmas and twenty-eight Buras. Any ideas as to a surname?*

::Indeed so? Briefs,:: King Kai replied within the giant?s mind, and he resumed his frenzied scanning.

*Yes, we have a Bulma and a Bura Briefs? should have known Vegeta would only marry someone as prolific as the richest woman on the planet? anyway, is there a relevance to this line of enquiry, or are you just feeding your insatiable curiosity?*

::Well, there is? but I don?t know for sure whether or not it will work. If it doesn?t? then I?m afraid we are in trouble.::

*Enlighten me then,* Kinyema requested impatiently, concerned at Vegeta?s rapid energy growth and King Kai?s foolish antics.

::Well, you see, Kinyema, Vegeta isn?t as independent as he likes to think he is, so perhaps if we were to, I don?t know? give him a little pep talk, he might come round to our manner of thinking?::

*You want to? give Vegeta a pep talk,* Kinyema replied hollowly, gaping as though King Kai had completely lost it. *ARE YOU INSANE?!*

King Kai expressed an inaudible sigh, not particularly stunned at Kinyema?s lack of forethought.

::No, you imbecile,:: the royal Kai said slowly, symbolically belittling Earth?s registrar, ::I mean if we could get Bulma and Bura to speak to him, maybe he?d calm down?::

*And if that doesn?t work, we?re basically stuffed?* Kinyema questioned urgently, utterly missing King Kai?s subtle sarcasm.

::Well, that isn?t exactly the parlance I would have chosen to use? but yes, we?re out of options if this doesn?t work. However, I am fairly confident that it will. It?s just a matter of how much respect Vegeta is willing to show his wife and daughter.::

?Then, we?re regally done for if all this comes down to Vegeta?s respect?? Kinyema muttered, fumbling through his sizeable desk for a megaphone powerful enough to reach the ears of two thirds of the Saiyan Prince?s family.

Goku and Trunks could but cower at Vegeta?s fury, as he continued to destroy his surroundings relentlessly?

The final straw came for Goku when Trunks was smashed into a nearby mountain side, almost being crushed in the shockwaves?

?I?ve had enough of this? I won?t allow Vegeta to lose his son as well,? Goku informed himself lividly, sensing Vegeta?s power in awe, worry for his adopted home planet, and for his family, coursing through him? ?It?s time to fight fire with fire??

The Saiyan began to raise his own energy, and Trunks surveyed his best friend?s father shriek as his hair shot into its own mass of brilliant, sparkling gold, and his eyes became an even deeper teal?

?Don?t worry, Trunks? I?m not going to hurt your father,? Super Saiyan three Goku assured his friend?s son, zooming over to the scene of the anguished Saiyan Prince, leaving Trunks to look on in horror?

^^^^^^ I liked writing that... Vegeta beating the crap out of people is strangely comforting =P Anyway, will King Kai's plan work, or will Goku be forced to truly fight fire with fire? THEORIES PLEASE!
Displaying Page 7 of 30
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 28 | 29 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 262559

Post Top
Click to close