Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play *My Room* (Playing games)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 17 of 21
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Last     Previous | Next
xploder Posted: 14:39 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138274
xploder
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
((hhmm.......okay then))
333 - half evil
chek out my art site www.forumsvibe.com/fas
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:54 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138304
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(this is in a bedroom,or a house if neccisary.Anyway,we don't always fight,just play games,listen to music,use internet,whatever you do in your bedroom)

"(big white flash,which shows me as a baby in hospital)That...is me..." "Yes,Tom.It's you being born.Do you know why you were born?" "....." "Because you were meant to be" "But...why?Im just like any normal Human being!" "No,your special,just like everyone is,in their own way" "In which way am i special?" "I'll show you..." (another white flash,taking me to christmas,1996) "See?You were only 4 when you played your first game,that is not usual" "....." "Are you still lost in all the answers?" "I have been...for all my life i've been searching for answers..." "Then that's why im here,to show you them"
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
jamarie Posted: 14:59 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138311
jamarie
+
"Oh od,i hope there's not loads of blood,"said Faith bitting her lip.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 15:04 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138316
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"There won't be," said Chaos. "Not from Lowthos, at least. I don't know about this Blaze guy, but Lowthos doesn't bleed. I'm going to assume Blaze doesn't either, so you should be in the clear for that."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
t0ms0nic Posted: 15:06 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138318
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(I always needed these answers in real life,thought i would add it into this RP,while i was asleep)

"(appears at first day in infants school,playing with Gareth)Gareth...my only and trusted freind..." "Yes,it is him.This is when you were best freinds,before you went to the internet..." "Shut up you maggot" "Very well..." (white flash,and appears at a close-up of self)"What are we doing now?Examining my nostrils?" "Nothing of the sort...You are too impatient,Tom...you need to learn to stay cool" "....."
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
jamarie Posted: 15:47 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138391
jamarie
+
"looks like someones dodded off,"said Jade smiling at Tom in the chair."as long as he doesn't snore or anything,"she added laughing.

Cez Posted: 15:52 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138403
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I dare you to poke him," said Chaos. "Go on, it'll be funny."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 15:55 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138411
jamarie
+
"I'll do better than that..."She got out lipstick and turned around to face Tom.She turned to show Chaos trying to conceal her laughter.

Cez Posted: 16:01 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138420
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Zephyr took a piece of popcorn from the floor and chucked it at Tom, hitting him in the forehead.
"Bullseye!" said Chaos. "Nice one, Zeph."
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:03 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138426
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(Still asleep,off in the land of answers)

"Why did you have to do this?Why did you bring me here to myself?" "Because,to get the answers,you must fight the same person with the same moves.The best thing i can say is,don't die"(the figure dissapears,leaving me to fight myself)"Grr...I am the real one!" "No,I am the real Thomas Gale!" "Want a bet on that?!"
jamarie Posted: 16:04 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138429
jamarie
+
Jade burst out laughing."Good arm Zephyr,"she commented to him.

t0ms0nic Posted: 16:09 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138441
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"I AM THE REAL TOM!!!!(body grows bulky,as hair goes blond,and becomes Super Saiyan 3,a long hair style)" "So what?I can go higher!(goes up to SS4)" "Horse crap...(this ones me,i always begin with my person first)As long as i live,i shall not be defeated!"(body begins to change,and becomes Super Sonic,the guy in my avvy) "What...is...THIS!!!?!?!" "I am the legendary Super Sonic!(punches fake in chest,causing blood to go everywhere)AND I'LL STAY LIKE THIS...FOREVER!!!"

In real world...

(Tom's body begins to rise up,and suddenly starts to glow)
jamarie Posted: 16:13 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138446
jamarie
+
"What the hell?"muttered Jade as Tom stood up glowing.

t0ms0nic Posted: 16:17 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138448
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(body changes back and forth between shapes,while the two Toms on the inside are fighting to determine the real one)

"Die Scumbag!Sonic Shine!"(fires a long beam of energy from both hands) "Taste this!Ultimate Tom Boom!"

Both beams hit,causing a beam struggle,with me winning...for the moment...

Outside...on the real body itself

(Body changes into a strange demon,then into Sonic,then into many other shapes)
jamarie Posted: 05:48 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138910
jamarie
+
"Chaos,any ideas?"Jade asked gaping at Tom's multi-change body.

t0ms0nic Posted: 06:14 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138929
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(inside the mutated body)

"I'll destroy you,and claim my title as Tom Gale!THE ONLY ONE!SUPER SONIC SHINE!(blast grows even bigger,and pushes the fakes energy into him,causing him to be burnt away)Now,i need the answers!And no more games!" "(figure appears again)That was impressive,but did you need to transform like that?" "Your right...(transforms back to normal)..But..why was he so strong?" "Because,he is all the hatred you have felt in life.He wasn't you,he was someone else" ".....But what am i supposed to do?The power we've both been using must have done something bad,i can feel it" "Your right" (white flash,and it goes to the outside,with the changing body) "That...that's me!" "Yes,i tried to tell you,don't use too much power,but you've only gone and destroyed yourself!" "How can i stop it?" "You can't.It's your body,you need to stop it" "I can't alone..." "You can.Only you have the power to settle it" "I...I can't.I don't have it in me..." "You do.Just believe,and you can do anything" "(eyes open)Your right,i can do it."
jamarie Posted: 06:23 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138939
jamarie
+
"Earth to Tom!Hello Tom!Come in Tom!"Faith asked sitting by Jade staring at him.

t0ms0nic Posted: 06:30 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138945
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(body can't help but say nothing,but just keeps on changing)

"If you REALLY say i can beat it,HOW do i fight myself?" "You were just fighting your Dark side,so you should be able to beat this creature you've unleashed" "Maybe,maybe not.Its not me anymore,its just a puppet,controlled by fear,anger,frustration...How can i bet such a creature?" "One thing,if you beat him,i...don't know if you'll live anymore" "..." "If you want to rid your body of this,we'll have to go back and defeat the demon that contaminated your body" "You mean Zeon?Don't i have control over him?" "(shakes head)No,he controls you.You must defeat him,and seal him away,then your body will return to normal" "Then i'll do it" "Good,lets go back then..." "Do you know where Zeon hides in my body?" "Yes,in your brain" "!!!" "Yes,ill take you to there(white flash,and it takes me to the inside of my brain,which has gone black,and in the middle,is Zeon)I'll come back when you've defeated him.Good luck,Tom" (dissapears)"So,Tom.You actually came to challenge me?Don't you want me anymore?"
jamarie Posted: 06:42 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138958
jamarie
+
"Tom,Tom,hello?"Harmony said slowly swirving in and out of the furniture to see what was going on.

t0ms0nic Posted: 07:09 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 138975
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(i was just having a shower,sorry for the delay)

(Inside the brain)
"Zeon,i released you to help me save Earth,and this is the thanks i get?My body taken over,and my dark side awakened,how could you?" "I did it...(hovers towards me)...FOR REVENGE!(punches me,sending me back)Demon Blaze!(fires Demon souls at me)" "Chaos Control!(i teleport behind him,and send him flying forward)I can't do this alone,i need Sonic!(gold aura flares,and i turn into Super Sonic)Now,Sonic Shine!" "Zeon Blaze!"

Both the attacks cause a massive struggle of energy...

"(shoot!I'll kill my brain if i keep this up,i ahve to use as less energy as i can)Zeon..." "What loser?" "I wanted to tell you...That you were a good partner..." "Wha...Why are you saying that now?" "Adios,Zeon.(hands glow with power)MEGA SONIC SHINE!(a massive peice of energy from the hands causes the beams to combine into one,and they fly towards Zeon)" "No...It's...Impossible!Defeated by a mere....Human..."(is incinerated by the blast)" "Im not a human...I am special...In my own way..."(Massive white flash,and the brain returns to its normal state,the outside body stops transforming,and returns to normal,hits the ground and just lies there)(white figure appears again)"Congratulations,Tom.You defeated all your evil,and you returned your body to normal" "Great,what happens now?" "Have you got all your answers?" "....Not quite" "What is it now?" "Where has Zeon gone?" "He has left this world,and its entire universe,thanks to you..." "(returns to normal,and loses golden glow)Wonderful,are you sure the body's normal again?It dosen't seem to move..." "Its because your the controller,you left your body to find the answers" "Right,im going back to where i belong then,so long,freind"
Displaying Page 17 of 21
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close