Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Next
nightmare2 Posted: 17:54 Sep12 2010 Post ID: 2900745
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
The year is 2015 and somehow (don't ask) zombies came to be. They caused mass panic and spread all over each and every continent (minus Antarctica). The population dropped like a stone. You are fighting to survive to live. A group of people (us) join together in a small store in an attempt to fight off the zombies and stay alive.

Well i am adding more to this as dude in second post apparently wants. In the mass chaos of the event a news reporter managed to get a report up. The report said that the government is covering up the Zombies as nothing more than a rebellion. That only a few countries were well functioning, all of the countries were small islands at sea. They were taking in refugees from all over. It is also believed that the government is responsible for thus, in an attempt to create a new weapons or bring loved ones back. The reporter says there isn't enough info to conferm their role in this.

The report is shut off half way through. But occasionally comes on bearing news. You all somehow end up in a store. With little knowledge of what has really happened.

Name:
Weapons:
Skills:
Bio:
Appearance: (optional)

Name: Adam
Sex: Male
Weapons: Katana and M9 handgun
Skills: Is good with sword, quick, and clever.
Bio: He and his family were at the mall when the zombies attacked, his family was killed and turned into zombies. he was able to get away clinging on his urge to live. He stole a katana from a nearby store along with an M9 and some ammo.

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Sep 15th 2010 »
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
GoldenPili Posted: 00:57 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2900933
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
((Lack of back story is lacking.))

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
Volke Posted: 04:10 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2900963
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
((It could be something that the cast find out as they progress. Just a suggestion. Since I'm signing up, I could invent something, as this is my kind of field))

Name: Volke Lindstrom/various aliases.
Age: Around late 20s, not specifically stated, differs between aliases over a bridge about about four to five years.
Weapons: Assault Shotgun as main weapon, but is also equipped with a Handgun as a sidearm for emergency purposes.
Skills: Trained in the use of various firearms and also hand-to-hand combat. Excels with semi-automatic rifles, but during the chaos somebody else grabbed it when he wasn't looking. Intelligent, and able to analyse a situation and judge the best course of action almost instantly. Is also a fast runner and a good negotiator. Skills that are useless in a zombie apocalypse include being a great guitarist, good at football (soccer) and is believed to have completely figured out what is actually going on in the video game Silent Hill.
Bio: Top-class secret agent for the UltraGuard company, a company was excels in selling various deodorant products, among other products such as hair gel, hair dye, lipstick etc. However, they secretly research into potential bio-organic weapons for future-military use, possibly with a higher agenda still beyond that. Volke often performs covert missions and, if necessary, assassinations on rival or interfering companies. He was carrying out a mission during the chaos, and due to losing contact with his superiors, he decides to abort the mission and escape as the zombies have begun to completely overtake the city. Shotgun in hand, he retreats to a nearby store.
Appearance: Tall, slim, brown hair, blue eyes, rather good-looking, but with a stern expression.
nightmare2 Posted: 16:34 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2901186
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
(pretty much as the characters progress through the story by moving from place to place they find out. Guess I will begin)
*Adam is sitting in the corner of a shop with his katana placed in front of him. He has boarded up all the windows with material that he found lying around. After that he organized what was left in the store into piles. Then he took some food he had and put it with the food he found in the store. After that he placed objects such as desk, tables, and chairs strategically around the room so that if zombies did enter they would buy him some time to climb the stairs to the roof and escape. The one thing that was boarded up wasn't the heavy wooden door that was the entrance to the store. Since it open outwards he figured the zombies wouldn't be able to open it.*

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Sep 13th 2010 »

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
roadkillman997 Posted: 01:39 Sep19 2010 Post ID: 2904524
roadkillman997
+
Name:Greg
Sex:Male
Weapons:Katana, and 12 Gauge shotgun, Bow and Arrows
Skills:Expert in blade wielding, just learning to use fire arms. Excels in outdoor survival, and can make food. Expert archer, very stealthy.
Bio:Growing up on his own, after his parents died, Greg must learn how to survive. He takes up many defense skills, and becomes a master at sword weilding. From 13 years old, he's lived in the forests, and run-down cities.
Appearance: (optional) Dark jacket, Black shirt and black jeans, wears a hood. A scar over his right eye.

*Wandering into the old town, for his weekly stock up of arrows, Greg sees the town deserted. He walks into the local gas station, and picks up the newspaper. The headlines show: "Zombie outbreak, world in chaos"
Greg walks outside, astonished.. he can't believe it, the world, coming to an end? He starts a trek to one of the larger cities, he hears a noise down one of the alleys, very carefully, he peeks around the corner, to see blood being splattered onto the walls, Greg draws his bow.*
[email protected], IM

g33k said: *points out to SS64 that Abby, is in Paki so his house may very well go BOOM*

[center]sig by Craizen&PBO|avy-Yogi_bear
superboy Posted: 18:47 Sep23 2010 Post ID: 2907329
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
Name: Tony McGibson
Weapons: Silenced Barrett .50 Caliber sniper rifle, M1A1 Carbine, Silenced Uzi
Skills: Overkill (All main weapons), Steady Aim (Beastly accuracy), Bandolier (Ammo)
Bio: 18 years ago, a young boy was born that would help save the world. He lived with his parents until he was 12. He ran away. At the age of 15, he bought the three weapons he uses now. He first learned of the zombie outbreak when he saw a group of zombies clustered outside of a nearby store. He pulled his Uzi out, killing all of the zombies. He then checked to make sure any civilians were alive, then walked away, heading to an abandoned store...
Appearance: (optional)
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:40 Sep23 2010 Post ID: 2907509
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
((The fact that you're using Call of Duty perks in a zombie RP is sort of creeping me out, superboy.
roadkillman, you CANNOT start posting in an RP until the creator accepts you. Even if they did it over MSN or something, I need a post here from nightmare before you can be allowed to post.))

Name: Frank Greene
Weapons: Frank generally uses whatever he can get his hands on, but does carry around a 9mm pistol and a baseball bat at all times.
Skills: Frank is very strong and also quite skilled in hand to hand combat. He is quite inventive and seems to be able to use almost anything he can get his hands on as a weapon. He isn't very skilled with ranged weapons, but his skill up close more than makes up for it.
Bio: Frank is an ex-reporter who used to cover sports, mainly motorbike competitions. Late in his career, he lost a lot of his family and ended up losing his job to the declining journalism industry. Not more than a month passed when the zombie outbreak happened and Frank discovered that he was quite good at killing zombies. With his prior martial arts training and days at the gym, not to mention a war he'd covered in his early years as a reporter, he'd become the perfect weapon to destroy the zombies. Now, he's on a quest to discover how the zombies broke free, and find any family members he has left to save.

((The first person to guess what my bio is referencing wins a cookie. Actually, it's not that hard. A handful of raisins.))

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
roadkillman997 Posted: 22:04 Sep23 2010 Post ID: 2907529
roadkillman997
+
roadkillman, you CANNOT start posting in an RP until the creator accepts you. Even if they did it over MSN or something, I need a post here from nightmare before you can be allowed to post.))

I thought if it wasn't in the first post, then it didn't matter.
Oh well, he'll probably never be back to accept any of us.
[email protected], IM

g33k said: *points out to SS64 that Abby, is in Paki so his house may very well go BOOM*

superboy Posted: 16:53 Sep24 2010 Post ID: 2907805
superboy
+
((He's on now, lol.))
roadkillman997 Posted: 17:05 Sep24 2010 Post ID: 2907818
roadkillman997
+
I mean, on the RP..
[email protected], IM

nightmare2 Posted: 17:07 Sep24 2010 Post ID: 2907819
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((you guys can start whenever you guys are ready)

superboy Posted: 17:50 Sep24 2010 Post ID: 2907855
superboy
+
*The male walked into the abandoned store, his silenced Mini Uzi resting at his side. His eyes scanned the area.*
nightmare2 Posted: 17:56 Sep24 2010 Post ID: 2907859
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
*Adam looks up from his dark corner and readies his katana. He silently stands up and stares at him*
You a human or a zombie?

superboy Posted: 18:47 Sep24 2010 Post ID: 2907874
superboy
+
"Don't shoot, I'm a human." The male held his hands in the air. "The name's McGibson. Tony McGibson. You can call me McGee if you want or Tony." He leaned against a wall.
nightmare2 Posted: 19:05 Sep24 2010 Post ID: 2907886
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
*Adam looks at his Katana confused, then walks over and makes sure the door is securely shut*
Right... well try not to eat to much of the food. You can have a look around just don't move anything.
*he heads back to the corner and sits down*

superboy Posted: 19:17 Sep24 2010 Post ID: 2907887
superboy
+
"I'm not hungry." Tony put a sleeping bag on the ground, laying back on it.
nightmare2 Posted: 16:45 Sep25 2010 Post ID: 2908348
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Okay. Well you can defend yourself right? because if you can't then your not gonna survive...
*Adam pulls out a blanket and covers it with him*

imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:01 Sep25 2010 Post ID: 2908367
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
A satisfied roar was heard right outside the store, followed by a pair of wet thunks. The door was pulled open and a tall man stepped it, holding a bloody baseball bat. "Looks like I wasn't the only one to survive! Good, that'll make things easier when the zombies start closing in. I'm Frank. Frank Greene." He said, resting his bat on his right shoulder.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
The Zard Posted: 22:49 Sep25 2010 Post ID: 2908460
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
Post Likes: 1
+
imaloony8.0 said:((The fact that you're using Call of Duty perks in a zombie RP is sort of creeping me out, superboy.

Name: Frank Greene
Weapons: Frank generally uses whatever he can get his hands on, but does carry around a 9mm pistol and a baseball bat at all times.
Skills: Frank is very strong and also quite skilled in hand to hand combat. He is quite inventive and seems to be able to use almost anything he can get his hands on as a weapon. He isn't very skilled with ranged weapons, but his skill up close more than makes up for it.
Bio: Frank is an ex-reporter who used to cover sports, mainly motorbike competitions. Late in his career, he lost a lot of his family and ended up losing his job to the declining journalism industry. Not more than a month passed when the zombie outbreak happened and Frank discovered that he was quite good at killing zombies. With his prior martial arts training and days at the gym, not to mention a war he'd covered in his early years as a reporter, he'd become the perfect weapon to destroy the zombies. Now, he's on a quest to discover how the zombies broke free, and find any family members he has left to save.

((The first person to guess what my bio is referencing wins a cookie. Actually, it's not that hard. A handful of raisins.))

((Dead Rising. Cookie, please.))

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
superboy Posted: 07:00 Sep26 2010 Post ID: 2908532
superboy
+
A slight laugh escaped his lips. "If I couldn't defend myself, I wouldn't be here, now would I?"
Displaying Page 1 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close