Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 09:39 Sep26 2010 Post ID: 2908550
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
The Zard said:((Dead Rising. Cookie, please.))

((Oops, someone else got it first!))

Frank strolled in, glancing around at the bleak interior until his eyes glazed over the two in the room with him. "So, what's your story?" He asked.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nightmare2 Posted: 16:38 Sep27 2010 Post ID: 2909092
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
*Adam looks up at him, examining him, then starts talking*
Was in the mall when this happened. Some family shopping. Right when we were about to leave we heard a scream and then hundreds of them were coming through everywhere. We didn't know about Zombies until then. I ran after I saw my family get... well you know. I found a store with a katana and some weapons. I took what i could and fled. Found this place, empty and abandoned, started to board up the windows and organize. Thats about it.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
imaloony8.0 Posted: 18:14 Sep27 2010 Post ID: 2909145
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"A mall, eh? Sounds like a death trap, I wouldn't be caught dead there in this mess." He muttered. "Anyways, I used to be a journalist. About a month ago, my family had... an accident. A plane crashed, and a lost a lot of them. I've been slumming around for a while now until this whole mess happened. Luckily, I'm quite good at killing these meat bags, so I've been pretty successful at staying alive. I've gotta find out if any of my other family members are still alive. Between the crash and this zombie business, I'd say that's a stretch." He sighed, sitting down with his bat rested on the ground.

superboy Posted: 15:32 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909508
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
"Heh, interesting stories, both of you. I was out, riding my bike, when I saw a few zombies outside of a store. The same store that my parents were at when the zombies arrived. Zombies had flooded the entire store, but they weren't anything I couldn't handle. I pulled out my Uzi, next thing I know, the zombies were dead." He rubbed the back of his head, sighing some.
roadkillman997 Posted: 18:56 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909612
roadkillman997
Post Likes: 0
+
*Greg wanders around, and sees a group of strangers talking. He walks toward them, holding his hands up, trying to show that he means no harm.*
[email protected], IM

g33k said: *points out to SS64 that Abby, is in Paki so his house may very well go BOOM*

[center]sig by Craizen&PBO|avy-Yogi_bear
superboy Posted: 19:38 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909635
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
"Hey, kid, come join the group. We're just sharing stories here."
nightmare2 Posted: 06:39 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909882
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
*Adam looks around at everyone that has arrived in such a short amount of time*
Well now with more people I think our survival rate went up. So we just gonna hang out here hoping no zombies attack and we don't run out of food? We have everything we need, ammo, weapons, boarded up windows, and roof escape root. We don't have enough food for two days though. I think we need to plan on how we are gonna get food. Send a pair out to look or become Nomadic?

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:39 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909930
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"There should be some convenience stores close by, maybe even a supermarket. If we're lucky, we might find a place that hasn't been hit too bad by looters." Frank commented.

roadkillman997 Posted: 16:36 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2910028
roadkillman997
+
"I'll look for a gun store, we can stock up extra guns, and ammo. Maybe even a camping gear store, possibly fish for our food, if the water and fish haven' been contaminated yet"
*Greg stands and starts to walk out the door*
[email protected], IM

g33k said: *points out to SS64 that Abby, is in Paki so his house may very well go BOOM*

hatershateme Posted: 16:47 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2910032
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
Name:Joshua
Sex:Male
Weapons: Hatchet, and Dagger
Skills: Advance skills with the whip. Great prediction, and great hearing. A long with eyesight.
Bio: Josh's family were attacked, after hearing about his family has been attacked, he didn't return home. He just went on. His hobbies were playing Video Games, so has an understanding of what might happen. In school, he was getting decent grades. While he is the quiet one out of all his friends, he points out many things. With having the most Common Sense out of everyone he knows, he is considered wise.

« Last edited by hatershateme on Sep 30th 2010 »

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:04 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2910040
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Hang on," Frank said, putting his hand on Greg's shoulder. "We can't just split up like that, the zombies will get us all alone. We need to stick together if we want to survive."

hatershateme Posted: 17:12 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2910046
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
((I doubt Nightmare will be on to accept me..))

superbird5005 is Bae

roadkillman997 Posted: 20:23 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2910146
roadkillman997
+
"Ok, then. We make plans?"
*Greg walks back to the group*
"So, who goes where, and who will accompany each other?"
[email protected], IM

nightmare2 Posted: 21:00 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2910162
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
(im always on. stop doubting me! and yeah your good)
"I think we should go with people who have skills that work well together. We should also get used to fighting in groups."
*Adam stands up and walks over to a table, where he places down his katana and M9*
"I can use the M9 pretty good, my aim isn't perfect, but it is good. And I'm extremely good with the katana. You guys?

roadkillman997 Posted: 21:36 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2910176
roadkillman997
+
"I can shoot my 12 gauge, my aim is descent... but, I more excel in stealth. With these black cloaks, *spreads cape/robe type thing* I won't be seen by the zombies. Im great with the bow, perfect aim. Fast with a katana, can kill swarms of enemies. Perhaps we shouldn't make the stealthy with stealthy, good skills with good skills, bad skills with bad. The latter party would probably be killed."

*sighs*
"So, groups being?
[email protected], IM

imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:16 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2910190
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"If it's solid, I can kill a zombie with it," Frank said. "I keep a pistol with me, but don't try to make me shoot anything more than ten yards away or so." Frank showed his baseball bat and his hand gun to the rest of the group. "These I keep on my person just in case I'm caught in a position without anything else good to kill a zombie with. If I need to, I could also take 'em down bare handed."

nightmare2 Posted: 10:06 Sep30 2010 Post ID: 2910327
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
I'm not good for such thinking and examination. Anyone have that as their strengths? I can make points and come up with ideas but examining situations isn't me. Though from what I have heard we are pretty evenly matched with close-range and long-range fighters which is good. We just one close and one long-range fighter together, I guess.
*Adam is looking at the door*
Anyone know how coordinated zombies are? Because if you've noticed I haven't boarded up the door because it opens out and is pretty heavy set, but do you think they can open it?

hatershateme Posted: 14:30 Sep30 2010 Post ID: 2910366
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
I'm good with thinking and examination.
*looks out door,tries to open door*
"I don't think that they can open this, If they can. We better look out, but it will take them time to open it, as they are Zombies."

"Anyone gotta plan, I don't. Greg,Adam,Frank? what are you thinking?"

superbird5005 is Bae

imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:35 Sep30 2010 Post ID: 2910399
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"I say we find somewhere else to bunker down, and try to find a way to contact someone who might be able to get us out of this hell hole," Frank said. "This isn't exactly the best place to hide out."

hatershateme Posted: 16:16 Sep30 2010 Post ID: 2910411
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
*Nods to Frank*
" I say we go to a Lowes, maybe almost a mile from here." Adam, you lead, everyone get the sides and the backside. If you see anything suspicious, point it out. Just walk kinda slow, stay away from sticks and some leaves."

"Sound good?"

« Last edited by hatershateme on Sep 30th 2010 »

superbird5005 is Bae

Displaying Page 2 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close