Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 18 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
hatershateme Posted: 13:53 Nov07 2010 Post ID: 2924941
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
"I call backseat!"

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nightmare2 Posted: 18:14 Nov07 2010 Post ID: 2925044
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Check if there is anything that could be a weapon will ya? And hurry up Claudio!"
*Shoots another zombie but it seems unharmed*
"Need stronger gun..."
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
hatershateme Posted: 05:42 Nov08 2010 Post ID: 2925191
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
"What about a Tire Iron?"
*picks it up*

superbird5005 is Bae

nightmare2 Posted: 11:20 Nov08 2010 Post ID: 2925282
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
~_~
"Sure... we all in? Cause I am going now!"
*shuts door and floors the car turning onto the rode*
We do have everyone right?

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
hatershateme Posted: 14:17 Nov08 2010 Post ID: 2925299
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
"I would think so"

superbird5005 is Bae

nightmare2 Posted: 14:51 Nov08 2010 Post ID: 2925305
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
*rolls down back window*
"Good, now use your new found weapon to behead any zombies I don't run over."
*car goes over lotsa bumps*

ss2teengohan Posted: 19:05 Nov15 2010 Post ID: 2927751
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Claudio sat in the front seat directing them where to go, they ran over many zombies along the way. Soon they arrived on Claudios street, it seemed deserted. "So, whos going in with me?" he asked his companions.
nightmare2 Posted: 13:14 Nov17 2010 Post ID: 2928344
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"I guess i will. use your Tire iron and protect the car, k? I like it alot."
*hops out with claudio and locks Josh in*

Titanic_Force Posted: 00:57 Nov28 2010 Post ID: 2931244
Titanic_Force
+
(( Would you allow a character with Supernatural Abilities? ))
Pokemon Platinum

FC: 3267 6911 3096
hatershateme Posted: 08:57 Nov28 2010 Post ID: 2931288
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
(I wouldn't think so)

"Wait..what!?!. I see how it is. What zombie can drive anyways?"

superbird5005 is Bae

nightmare2 Posted: 12:21 Nov28 2010 Post ID: 2931305
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((well post your character and we will see. As long as it is reasonable enough as zombies are))
And educated one... plus they might damage the car. Can't have that.

Titanic_Force Posted: 23:53 Nov28 2010 Post ID: 2931454
Titanic_Force
+
(( Its obviously this is mostly a melee RP, i relies that. So i will keep the powers in check. I just thought it would be cool to play her in a roleplay like this one. And i know she is not of my own creation. So i'm not taking any rights to her creation. ))

Name: Gwen Tennyson

Sex: Female

Weapons: Gwen has two machete holsters on both sides of her hips, with two incredibly sharp machetes that fit nice and secure. She also has a pistol on her left ankle.

Bio: Gwen is in search for the reason behind all of this. Everything. Her whole family perished in the outbreak. Only her skills in combat and the seldom use of her powers has kept her alive this long. Her powers and abilities are revealed to be of alien descent; her grandmother, Verdona, is an energy being known as an Anodite and surprisingly she seems to be the only human descendant who inherited Verdona's powers. Verdona tells Gwen that what she and others originally thought of as "magic" was actually the manipulation of mana, a substance of magic - making Anodites a magic-wielding race. Mana is in every living thing. A zombie has absolutely no mana in its entire body. Thus, making these planet devistating creatures hated by Anodites.

Gwen sometimes has trouble dealing with the fact that she has these powers, and tends to hold them in most of the time. Only when she is pushed into a corner with no way out, so to speak, will she display her powers. What is certain is you will not be able to pick up the slightest hint of these powers, until you witness them.

Skills: Gwen is now a black belt (taking classes in Karate) and incredibly acrobatic. She is capable of creating energy constructs for nearly any purpose, usually creating platforms to levitate herself (and others), and circular blasts to knock enemies back.

Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/i...-708.jpg

http://fc03.deviantart.net/...1975.jpg

« Last edited by Titanic_Force on Nov 29th 2010 »
Pokemon Platinum

nightmare2 Posted: 11:19 Nov29 2010 Post ID: 2931543
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((Well that is cool. I would guess it is alright considering that this thread is dead. But take away the beams to grab enemies. That is a bit far compared to levatation and circular blasts.))

Titanic_Force Posted: 14:00 Nov29 2010 Post ID: 2931557
Titanic_Force
+
(( Gotcha. Ill just wait for you to post so i can hop in. ))

« Last edited by Titanic_Force on Nov 29th 2010 »
Pokemon Platinum

nightmare2 Posted: 11:11 Nov30 2010 Post ID: 2931746
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
*takes out katana and looks around street*
Well lead the way Claudio... unless you wanna make sure there are no hordes of zombies hiding around. I mean this place seems too peaceful.

Titanic_Force Posted: 15:02 Nov30 2010 Post ID: 2931786
Titanic_Force
+
The door on one of the houses next to the parents house exploaded outwards. A 6ft zombie flew out of the house. The clopping of high heels could be heard from inside the house. A women will beautifully flowing red hair steped out. She had a pistol in her hand and her hair was tousled. Upon furter inspection the zombies ares had been cut off.

She walked up to the zombie, pressed her heel into its throat and shot three times.

Gwen looked over to the group, "I doubt that youll find no zombies in that house."
Pokemon Platinum

nightmare2 Posted: 15:12 Nov30 2010 Post ID: 2931787
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
*stares at her mildly surprised about what had just happened*
Right well thank you for telling us.

Titanic_Force Posted: 15:21 Nov30 2010 Post ID: 2931789
Titanic_Force
+
She walked over to the man, "and thats why ill be accompanying you."
Pokemon Platinum

nightmare2 Posted: 09:35 Dec01 2010 Post ID: 2932068
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
You will be eh? That's quite an offer seeming we just met you. Why don't you help my friend protect the car?
*points to josh locked in car*

Titanic_Force Posted: 10:51 Dec01 2010 Post ID: 2932120
Titanic_Force
+
"I think ill be coming with you. Now we can sit here and chat about how you want someone else to protect your car, or we can go investigate this house that your so interested in." She put her hands on her hips. "So whatl' it be?"
Pokemon Platinum

Displaying Page 18 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close