Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

(RP) The Flux: Uriah's Prophecy

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Xtreme gamer Posted: 17:00 Jun25 2011 Post ID: 3026549
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
NOTE: I came up with a pretty good plot for this roleplay. Hahaha. Join up

Change. Something we have all longed for, something we all fear. It is the year 2X50? everything has gone through change. Universes are no longer bound by the Dimensional Void, forcing unity. Marshall Law has been imposed on all civilizations, taking away liberty. Though, this is because of one being; A self proclaimed Demigod by the name of Uriah. Seven years ago, he made a prophecy. His prophecy was a future of perfect harmony, where everything would be unified through the chosen one. Uriah claimed to be the chosen one and he would be the ruler of existence itself, for the Gods have said so. He insisted that everyone praise him, for when the ?great change? comes, he will have mercy on those who praised him. Seven years from that day, unfortunately, he was right. Seemingly out of nowhere, war struck everywhere, thanks to an unknown force dubbed ?The Flux?. They were called the Flux because of the great change they brought to existence as we know it. Conquering worlds one by one, The Flux have various super-natural abilities teamed with unrivaled, forgotten ancient technology involving Mana-powered weapons, armor and machinery. The Flux has given an ultimatum; extinction or surrender to their New Flux Order. In a course of two years, roughly 60% of universal territory has become part of the New Flux Order. Uriah, once thought a mad man, is now seen as a prodigy. The Flux has a mysterious loyalty to him as he has been sworn as their absolute ruler. New Flux Order is nothing but modern tyranny, for there is absolutely no liberty to the civilizations conquered by the Flux. Those who give into Uriah, are promised eternal paradise. Those who resist, however, are said to be damned by the Flux. Sion Lions, a man widely known in various places because of his bold battles, has made the decision to resist the New Flux. He has a unique history of heroics and aims to recruit those who share his ambition; End the New Flux Order. Which raises the question? Can they do it?

Name: Sion Lions
Height: 6'2
Race: Ancient(Senitel)
Weight: 220 lbs
Appearance: Wears a cool, black, short sleeved cloak/coat with the sign of a red Lion on the back of it. It symbolizes 'Pride and Power'. The Lion's mouth is wide open, roaring at any who dare to strike Sion from the rear. It is ether coated, making it untearable, giving it a quality flow and giving it a faint shine to it. He wears a black athletic vest under it, which is decorated with scarlet tribal signs. He has black baggy jeans and a heavy metallic belt that holds them around his waist. He wears Black combat boots that have flexible and quality steel covering on the bottom of them, to give him extra grip to whatever he stands on. At the toes and heels of his boots are steel plates. The right boot plate has 'Sion' on it, while the left has 'Lions'. Wears Black,finger less,knuckle gloves,with steel plates on them. On his left hand`s steel plate,is the engrave of Honor. On his right, Spirit. He is caramel-skinned, has light brown eyes, and long, black decent hair that has one medium spike in the front, the spike shaped like a small thunder bolt, and fewer small spikes pointing back and diagonal. The rest of his hair pretty much falls to his shoulders Has decent muscle tone, not too big or too small.
Weapons: Lionara Gauntlets and Greaves. The gauntlets are like Lion claws, its paws made from luster ether, and the claws sculpted from pure diamond. They have brownish mane on the back hand side. The greaves are like the hind legs of a lion, fitted with brown mane and diamond nails. They are also black, and made from luster ether. They contain the 4 Spirits and Weapons Of The Elementals.
Enryuu, Broadsword Of Fire and Earth- It is like any broadsword, very heavy, and extremely difficult to use. It's hilt is that of a raging flame, with the hand guard shaped like a lions head. The blade juts out of the lion's mouth. The blade is crimson-orange, engraved with a black tribal sign for Fire and Earth.
Raizan, Twin Swords of Lightning- A matching pair of twin swords, one is shorter, while the other is longer. Their hilts are that of clashing lighting. The hand guards are cloud shaped, and are made of pure silver. The blades are blue, and are often running with raw electricity. It's tribal signs are thunderbolt shaped going down it's blade, to the had guards.
Arashi, Blade Of Wind- Arashi is a Chinese Sword, it's blade extremely sharp, hard, and light. It has no hand guard, and it's blade is shaped like a scimitar. The tribal signs for this blade is a large spiral on the curved edge. The blade is green. It's hilt is just like that of a sword, and has a large, purple feather on the end of it's handle. Hydros, Javelin Of Water- Is a heavily decorated javelin, the top of it shaped like horns. The blade is sky blue with a tribal sign that is shaped like that of a wave. The pole is long, and is about 7 feet long. The pole is dark blue.
Skills/Magic: Can sense spiritual essences/people. Often uses different types of combos with his powers. Knows many different types of swordplay and is a extremely talented in the martial arts. Has great strength, great speed, and abnormal energy patterns. He also has discovered how to infuse his spirit with the Elemental Spirits, giving him great abilities;
Enryuu- Heightens his power, and hardens his body, giving him superior strength and defense. Much like how fire burns through anything, and how hard and tough rocks are.
Raizan- Heightens his spirit, giving him much more energy, spirit power, vitality, and stamina. Much like how electricity energizes things.
Arashi- Heightens his agility, and makes his body extremely light. Making him as swift and light as the wind.
Hydros- Heightens his reflexes and focus, making him a tricky target to hit, makes him even more athletic, and flexible. Much like how water can bend and expand different ways.
As powerful as he is, he must be wise when using the power of the Lionara. It greatly exhausts him to the point of total blackout. He continues to train even to this day to keep up with the Lionara.
Personality: Bold, brave, and daring. Coolheaded, and sometimes rather reckless. His vital & righteous spirit is what makes him one of a kind. Very clever and skillful and has a crazy sense of humor. When he gets serious, it's a very great sight to see for he the completely opposite of who he is.
History: Is widely known as 'The Lion of Honor and Spirit.' He has dealt with a few very powerful beings. He knows of the massive fight ahead of him and knows what he has to do in order to succeed. Many, including the all-knowing and seeing Uriah does not know he still lives, because two years ago Sion had won a ferocious one on one battle by the skin of his teeth with a extremely powerful archdemon named Xulreth. Sion has been laying low recovering from the great injuries Xulreth left on his mind, body and soul. He is now ready to face existence again.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
1 : 2 Posted: 10:21 Jul13 2011 Post ID: 3036182
1 : 2
+
((I'm following your template roughly so forgive me should anything come out of line.))

Name : Deus(people just call him 'Warden', is that alright?)
Height : 5'7
Race : Ancient(Senitel)
Appearance : Clothes-http://i417.photobucket.com...3919.jpg
Doesn't wear gloves, and wears shiny black shoes, contrary to usual combat gear.
Face-http://img705.imageshack.us...te65.png (Minus the bandage on the nose.)
Weapons : Hidden blades inside the sleeves of his coat, for close range and surprise kills. Can be thrown and retracted as a metal wire connects the blades to its slot. Also uses said metal wire to strangle foes, most of the times just for kicks.
Skills/Magic : His main powerhouse is gravity manipulation. He can reverse gravity, cancel it, or put it back to normal and multiply it to send afloat enemies smashing down to earth. Multiplication of gravity can also be used to torture or immobilize ground enemy. He can also manipulate air pressure, but he's still "rusty on that one". Skills is silent killing, torturing, and breaking down a prisoner. Most don't leave the interrogation room with more than four fingers left unbroken. Strong in both physical and mental terms. Agile and quick, but loses stamina if he has to run long distances. Also potent in undercover and working as an impostor.
Personality : Some call him evil, some call him sadistic, some call him mad. Be it any one of the three, he likes giving out what he thinks other people deserve. He say's he's a mirror; "If you're bad, I'm bad. If you're good, I'm good". Likes to smile to ease the stress. But don't let the smile fool you. Ever find yourself on the opposite end of a table with him, and he's the devil in man's clothing. Often seen adjusting his jaw. He coughs a lot, reasons unknown.
History : Used to be affiliated with the New Flux Order, but he finds that the paradise Uriah speaks of is only in the man's eyes. Wishes to send Uriah himself to 'paradise', aka hell, this being the only reason he sides with the rebellion.

((Gimme feedback.))

« Last edited by 1 : 2 on Jul 14th 2011 »

Xtreme gamer Posted: 12:05 Jul14 2011 Post ID: 3036952
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
((You're in brotha. Now I just need a couple more and we'll start.))

Yogi_Bear Posted: 02:56 Jul15 2011 Post ID: 3037383
Yogi_Bear
+
Name: Xannon
Age: His age is unknown, it is rumored that he was one of the first sentient beings ever created.
Height: 5'8"
Race: Ancient(Senitel)
Weight: 153 lbs
Appearance: Xannon always appears swathed in an enormous cloak. His face is wrinkled but his piercing light blue eyes still shine through and intimidate many people who see him. He is clean shaven and wispy silvery hair covers the top of his head. He rarely wears his hood up, except when the weather dictates, however the rest of his body is covered by brown cloth. Underneath the heavy cloak, he wears lithe, flexible body armor that allows for full mobility while still being very protective against arrows and weak sword strikes. His sword, Alion, hangs in its sheath at his belt. His hands are wrinkly but surprisingly strong, like the rest of his body. His muscles are still very well toned and his movements are extremely quick and precise. They are often undetectable and he can draw his sword from inside his cloak in the blink of an eye. He wears simple, comfortable, and strong boots on his feet. His entire body is covered in tattoos that stop at his wrists and do not cover his neck and face. Around his neck, Xannon wears an ancient timepiece that emits a faint ticking noise and always keeps the correct time. However, its most important use is its function in combat.
Weapons: Xannon's primary weapon is his sword, Alion. Its hilt is adorned with symbols and markings that have appeared on it over time, as the wrinkles appeared on its aging master. It is a moderately sized sword that can be wielded in one hand opposite a shield, however, the hilt is long enough to be gripped with two hands. In combat, his timepiece has a variety of uses. It can expand and unfold into a shield that features the face of a clock on its front. It is extremely strong and withstands even the most violent strikes without a scratch. The watch can also unfold spikes from its center and be swung by its chain to fell enemies.
Skills: Being one of the world's oldest creatures and possessing a rare article of power, the timepiece that has been with him since his creation, Xannon has a mighty grasp on the control of time. He can bend time around himself to appear invisible or briefly leave the present to journey to the past in order to avoid pursuit. Offensively, he uses his control over time to glimpse shortly into the future and predict enemy attacks, countering them with millenniums of training with a sword and shield and can also leave adversaries trapped in a hostile past where their presence is unwelcome and they are soon eradicated by whichever native species happens to notice them first. Xannon maintains a few important rules that govern the use of his power. Firstly, he never stays in the past very long, for fear of unraveling the fabric of time and creating a paradox that will forever change the future as he knows it. Secondly, and most importantly, he will never visit the future, but will merely glimpse moments or hours ahead because, "If you're going to live as long as I will, you may as well be surprised every so often."
Personality: Xannon is a strange character who is very mysterious, but not unfriendly. He is disciplined and efficient in combat, but not brutal and excessive. He is loyal and empathetic to those who he trusts and the cumulative knowledge he has gained throughout his lengthy life serves him well in making the right choices, but not being rash with his decisions. His longevity, however, has also served him poorly. He has outlived everybody that he has ever loved and the deaths of those people have hurt him greatly, creating a tumultuous sea of emotion deep inside Xannon. While on the outside he appears benevolent and innocuous, digging deeper into his true being awakens millennium old emotions. However, someone that shows true compassion and trust to the ageless man will be rewarded with an invaluable companion and true friend.
History: Xannon was created at the beginning of time and was placed in the world with his timepiece. He soon outlived all the friends his naive young self had made and has lived through everything that this world has ever seen. After experiencing a few too many cases which involved injustice reigning supreme over the weaker portion of a population, he resolved to step in and protect the rights of the common man every so often. And with that, he forged his sword, its hilt as smooth as the face of a rightly polished clock and named it after a particular lover that he had just lost to the hands of time. When that Uriah fellow came along, rambling his nonsenses about a change and the gods will and the like, he thought of the naive fool as the rest of the world did, a madman who spoke complete nonsense. Once The Flux came, he realized the threat was another case of the power oppressing the people and decided that Alion would need some sharpening. At first, the man that had lived so long felt that this change was just a surge of activity in an otherwise mundane life, he sat back patiently and waited for his opportunity. He was very good at waiting. So Xannon waited, and waited, and waited some more.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
Xtreme gamer Posted: 20:57 Jul15 2011 Post ID: 3037698
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
((You're in brotha))

Yogi_Bear Posted: 23:22 Jul15 2011 Post ID: 3037754
Yogi_Bear
+
((Alright, thanks))
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
Jirachi X Posted: 05:09 Jul19 2011 Post ID: 3038925
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
((Told you I would get a character up. It only took a week and one Laptop accidental reset to do it though))

Spoiler:
click to reveal

« Last edited by Jirachi X on Jul 20th 2011 »
I'm gone - bye
Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:34 Jul19 2011 Post ID: 3039075
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
((You're in. I will now start this roleplay. Here we go.))

March 9th, 2X50. Campaign Start.

It was a cloudy day, but the feeling was great. Even though the sun covered, it was pretty bright outside. Typical weather for the dawning of spring. Spring to some means new beginnings, rebirth and change through spontaneous cycles. With Uriah's New Flux Order gaining ground rapidly, the time for change has come for existence. The season of new, there is no perfect time for Uriah's campaign for change to take place.

"Wow man, this Uriah crap really has people all shook up." Sion said, looking out his office window. There were civilians watching a public broadcast monitor, Uriah's men annexing yet another planet as their own.
There was a modest knock at the door. "Come in." Sion shouted, still looking out the window.
A middle-class soldier stepped in with light feet. "Sir, your scheduled recruits are here. We ran checks on them all, they're clean." he said in a husky voice.
Sion laughed. "Dude, call me Sion. I'm the coolest of all the S.A.F Team. Send them in my man." he said, leaning back in his chair.
The soldier smirked, calling everyone in.

((Alright guys. Introduce yourselves.))

Yogi_Bear Posted: 17:14 Jul19 2011 Post ID: 3039137
Yogi_Bear
+
A clearly aged man was the first to enter the office, hobbling in on a gnarly walking stick. He sat down in a chair opposite Sion and asked in a kind, powerful voice, "May I please sit down, sir?" Awaiting a response, he sat in the chair and leaned back, setting the walking stick down beside the seat.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
Xtreme gamer Posted: 17:51 Jul19 2011 Post ID: 3039154
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"Make yourself comfortable! Sion Lions. You don't have to call me sir, Mr or anything else like that." Sion said smiling, pointing at his mini-fridge at the corner of his office. "I got water, natural juice, sports drinks, light soda...no alcoholic beverages though, I don't drink. Help yourself, man." he said, pulling the strings on his office curtains so that more light may enter the room.

He then sat at the edge of his desk, opening up a small package of assorted fruit snacks.
"So tell me about yourself. I read your file, but I scanned through it, I'm not exactly the most studious guy." Sion said with light laughter.

Yogi_Bear Posted: 20:02 Jul19 2011 Post ID: 3039196
Yogi_Bear
+
Xannon chuckled, clearly amused. He stood up easily and without the aid of his cane and walked over to the refrigerator. Bending over, he grabbed a bottle of water from the shelf and twisted the lid off, taking a sip. "First, I would like to know what you think of me, Sion," he said, chuckling once more.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
Jirachi X Posted: 22:37 Jul19 2011 Post ID: 3039226
Jirachi X
+
Mathias slowly walked down the hall that lead to his new employer's office as he went over all the indormation, or lack there of, he new about the man he was to be working for.

'Apparantly the guy I'm working for is a guy called Sion and he is recruiting a team to go up against the Flux and Uriah.' And that was all he really knew actually. As much as Mathias didn't like making uninformed decissions, he couldn't help but feel drawn towards this mission. 'Heh, we have the same common enemy so why not work with them.'

Mathias knocked on the open door, alerting the new captain and assumably one of his new partners, and then gave a two finger wave.

"Yo."

« Last edited by Jirachi X on Jul 19th 2011 »
I'm gone - bye
Xtreme gamer Posted: 17:20 Jul20 2011 Post ID: 3039564
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"Aye! Wussup bro." Sion said with a little energy, addressing Mathias. "You're just in time, Mr. Mathias." he acknowledged, pointing towards the mini fridge. "Got all types of drinks except alcoholic beverages. Got a snack drawer to the side over there. Take a chair and make yourself comfortable, man." Sion inquired. He's always been known for his quality hospitality.

Sion then turned to his head Xannon. "To answer your question, my initial thought was this guy is pretty damn old." he laughed, taking a sip of water. He then turned to Mathias, smirking. "This is a treat I'd say. I aint seen a human since my little vacation on Earth when I was a kid; a truly beautiful planet." Sion said, taking out a handheld gaming system and handing it to Mathias. "Gameboy Color they called it. Nice souvenir I'd say," he said grinning. "How's everything on Earth anyways?"

Yogi_Bear Posted: 18:47 Jul20 2011 Post ID: 3039590
Yogi_Bear
+
Xannon smiled and addressed Sion, ignoring Mathias momentarily. "You're right, I am very, very old. In fact," he said, pausing to take a sip of water, "I have a feeling that I may be older than you imagine however." Taking another sip of the water, he continued, "My age is of little consequence though, all you need to know is that I can fight, and I'm willing to," he chuckled, "if only to get this pompous dastard off his high horse." Now turning to Mathias, he said, "Hello there, how are you?"
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
Jirachi X Posted: 22:18 Jul20 2011 Post ID: 3039657
Jirachi X
+
Mathias let out a euphorical burst of laughter when Sion presented the ancient handheld gaming colsole so him. "Damn I've only heard about these things." He said as he flicked the power scitch into it's on position. "Still works too." He muttered to himself with a smile as he sat down on the chair next Xannon.

"As for Earth, couldn't really tell you much. Haven't been back there in about a decade. I left when I was still a kid you see. Last I heard the leaders were squabling over nukes." He sighed and rolled his eyes before turning to Xannon who had greeted him.

"Not too bad, thanks." He said as he reached his hand out to shake Xannon's hand. "Just recently got back from a job collect the head of the leader of some crime cyndicate operating in the Anteres Star system."
I'm gone - bye
Yogi_Bear Posted: 23:32 Jul20 2011 Post ID: 3039681
Yogi_Bear
+
Xannon enveloped Mathias' hand in a firm handshake. "Good to hear," he said, smiling. As he sipped his water more, he turned to Sion and asked, "So, what is this job that you're offering. I'm just here for a chance to take down that godawful Uriah." He brought the plastic bottle to his lips and finished the water from the vessel. "Frankly, I'm frightened by the magnitude of change that he has brought." He paused for a minute and then continued, "I've seen my fair share of change, but this, this is quite overwhelming."
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
1 : 2 Posted: 01:40 Jul21 2011 Post ID: 3039714
1 : 2
+
The doorknob turned, and the door creaked open. Holding the doorknob from the outside was Deus. His other hand was on his jaw, he was adjusting it just now. A blank expression appeared on his face when he saw the people inside the room. A fellow was playing something rectangular in his hand.

"Don't tell me... this is Mr..." Deus paused, taking a piece of paper out of his coat.
"...Sion Lions' office...?"

Xtreme gamer Posted: 12:17 Jul21 2011 Post ID: 3039849
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Sion nodded to Dues. "Yes sir! Come on in bro, drinks in the fridge, snacks in the drawer, we're just all getting to know one another." he said, patting Dues on the back. "Alright guys, lets get to business," Sion said, walking over to his desk, pressing a bright red button. There was a small mechanical noise coming from above. It was a small projector, emitting a continuous spectrum of light from its lens, preparing itself to fulfill its purpose. In a matter of seconds, a 3D model of the universe spawned right before their eyes. Sion grinned, for this was a very impressive piece of technology.

"Gentlemen, what you see before you is a model of existence as we know it," he said, trying to sound professional. He chuckled a bit, because he sounded absurd. "Notice how some parts are red and some are blue. Red is what Uriah currently controls, blue is everywhere he's obviously haven't got to," Sion explained, finishing his water and fruit snacks. "I'm just going to get to the point; Uriah has to be stopped, but he's way too powerful to come at externally," he said in a serious tone. "My brother Auron and the rest of the S.A.F team already recruited their people for this campaign against Uriah. But me being as lazy as the next guy, I'm 2 weeks behind schedule," Sion laughed heartily.

"Now, Uriah does not know I still exist, as many other people who's heard the tales about me fighting the Archdemon Xulreth head on. Because if he did, he'd have taken care of me a long time ago with those grave injuries I had sustained 2 years ago," Sion said with a small frown. "The plan is to cause a scare to Uriah. When he figures out there is nice group of people who actually can whoop his ***, he will halt his campaign of change and see to it we are all executed." Sion said with confidence, looking to his allies for their input.

ss2teengohan Posted: 17:00 Jul21 2011 Post ID: 3039984
ss2teengohan
+
(Looks like i'll have to bring back one of my old characters for this.)

Name: Blaze
Height: 6'2 in human
7'5 in wolf
Race:Werewolf
Weight: 200 lbs in human form.
500 lbs in Werewolf form
Appearance:Blaze rarely transforms into his human form unless mixing with humans. He normally keeps to himself. His hair is a shaggy brown with a long beard and mustache. He does not wear a shirt or boots. He wears a pair of jean shorts. Due to werewolf magic, the pants fade away when he transforms to wolf, and reappear when he transforms back. His human form is incredibly muscular. His eyes are a clear blue and remind one of the sky.

His wolf form is a large black wolf with fangs and claws. He normally stands on two legs, but can use his hands for extra mobility. He can speak in his wolf form.
Weapons: Blaze does not use weapons, in his wolf form he uses his fangs and claws. In human form he uses hand to hand combat of which he is an expert of.

He does however wear a ste of armor when in wolf form. The armor is mad of lunite which is a special material found on his planet. The armor consists of a chest plate, a helm, gauntlets and grieves, all modified for his wolf form. Like his pants, the armor reappears and dissapears depending on which form Blaze is using.
Skills/Magic:
Enhanced Senses
Enhanced Strength and Speed

Sound Magic: Because of the magic running through his veins, Blaze has the ability to manipulate sound with his howls, He can make sound blasts and barriers with his voice. He can also hypnotise other beings using different pitches and tones. He calls this ability his influence.

Luner Magic: The entire reason werewolfs exist. Luner Magic is what runs through their veins and is the source of their power. Blaze is more in tune with this magic then other werewolfs. He can do many things with this magic. He can create energy blasts, barriers, he can enhance his claws with it to make his strikes more powerful. He can even heal wounds with it. Its his most powerful ability.

Water Manipulation: Because of his Lunar Magic, Blaze has the ability to manipulate water. The only thing he can do is manipulate the tides, so he can make tidal waves.

Primal Transformation: This form releases all of Blazes control on his natural instincts. He loses the ability to use his magic, to talk and to even think. He operates on pure instinct. His strength and speed and senses increase even more. However this form is dangerous, because he sees everything as an enemy and will attack his allies if they are nearby. Once his rage subsides he will return to normal

Spirit Transformation: The opposite of Primal. Blaze utilizes every ounce of Lunar Magic to transform him into his spirit form, which is an ethereal being of pure energy. In this form his magic abilities are increased a lot. However he is unable to use physical attacks or even to manipulate anything on the material plane. This form is even more dangerous then Primal form because the longer he stays in it, the harder it is to recreate his body. If he stays in it too long he will be unable to recreate his body and his spirit will fade away to the netherworld. If he manages to recreate his body he will return to his human form and be unable to transform for awhile.

Personality: Unlike most wolfs Blaze is intelligent and reasonable he is also kind and loyal. These traits is what had made him the king of the werewolfs.

History:Blaze is different then other werewolfs, this difference is in the he was born and not bitten. The Lunar Magic that runs through werewolf veins usually makes them sterile. However Blaze's parents kept trying and succeeded and he was born. Becuase he was born a werewolf he was more in tune with his Lunar Magic, and as such had more talent then any other werewolf. Another result of his birth was increased intelligence and the ability to control his rage. Most werewolfs are full of rage most of the time and live on instict. Because of this, their planet was a dangerous uncivilized place that most people avoided. The werewolf population was dwindling, even though they are immortal they can still be killed and they often killed each other. This all changed when Blaze became king. Because of his enhanced abilities he was easily able to kill the current king and become king, which is how the monarchy worked on his planet. Under Blazes rule, the planet Las Lunas became a utopia for the wolves. They learned how to control their emotions and became civilized, they even learned how to space travel. Their population expanded because of their advancements in magic they learned how to treat the sterilzation. However they could not produce a werewolf as powerful as Blaze is. This all happened hundreds of years before the Flux happened. When Uriah made his rediction, the wolfs of Las Lunas scoffed. However, this was a mistake. The Flux invaded his planet and took it over, the people fought as hard as they could, but they were too powerful. Blaze would have fought to the end, but the people made him escape, saying they couldnt afford to lose him. Blaze decided to join Sion and the resistance after this.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:30 Jul21 2011 Post ID: 3040018
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
((you are in bro. Post when you're ready))

Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close