Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: The Evolution Revolution

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
nightmare2 Posted: 15:34 May02 2012 Post ID: 3110056
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Faint memory of you... I am Night and I got superstrength and super speed. So like really strong fighting mutation."

Night wasn't gonna just reveal his full ability just yet, he didn't trust any of them enough, though ironically he did trust Garm more than any of them. To prove what he said he took his fist and smashed it into the ground at his feet, he not only cracked it but made a dent. Then he demonstrated his speed by running forward ten feet in half a second then back to where he originally was.

"Besides that I am extremely good at close combat and would assume I am smart."

He looked back at Garm, he assumed he wouldn't point out that he had lied seeing as he was the only one who did know and due to Night's ability it was impossible to tell if he was lying or not.

"Wouldn't it actually be better if I hadn't remembered you? And don't worry I'm not the one to hold grudges."
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:57 May02 2012 Post ID: 3110058
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Seriously? That's just subtle blackmail, isn't it? You're really a piece of work Night S. Maere. If it was only that I could go toe-to-toe with you easy, maybe even win. But I can't do jack against what you really have hidden up your sleeves.
Garm smiled nervously at Night, understanding that he stood no chance of beating him in a straight up fight. The only chance he'd ever have is the first strike killing him without Night having even a second of forewarning.
"Really? That's...good news for me then huh? Hehehehe..."
Garm manages to keep his ears and tail acting normal, rather than revealing his strong fear of Night's power. If anything, that was his biggest fear, being controlled like a puppet. But there isn't much he can do about Night, not without finding out about some sort of weakness.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on May 7th 2012 »
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Posiedon Posted: 00:22 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110827
Posiedon
Post Likes: 0
+
"So, how about you? " Ven pointed to one of the others that also had been transported to the colloseum. This boy had spiky brown hair and wore cloths only a goth would wear.

"Well," the boy stepped forward. ", i can... produce and control lightning at will." His hands began to flicker with the pulsation of lightning. Although his power was powerful, he had no confidence in his words.

"Thats cool, but your powers lack the.....the....whats the word... " Ven scratched his head. "...personal 'umph'. I mean man! You can control lightning! Be confident, geesh. " He seemed annoyed.

Ven turned and looked toward a women in an all green dress. "Let me guess, you can turn things green. " He said joking calmly.
The women just stood there. Kind of shocked at his response. "I, can, well, i can move things. Small or big." Her voice was even more timid than the previous person

Eye yiy yiy, some of these people are never going to cut it. I guess its a good thing that we can onl-

A large amount a black smoke began eminateing from a spot to the right of Ven. Somehow the colloseum got even darker. Slowly the form of a women apparated out of it. "Ven, have you figured out what you need to know? "

"Yes, Ashra, i have. " he said with annoyance. "Good, then Ven, darling, please show me who. " she said placeing a hand on Ven's chair. "Just dont go crazy, ok? " As he said this Ven held up his right hand toward the group. It hand shimmered with the same light that his chair and Hammer was made of.
Instantly there were 4 glowing orbs the size of basketballs shining over Zurith, Night, Garm and Cyclone's head. With a move of Vens hand the four were lifted and moved next to Ven opposite to Ashra.

"No promises. " Ashra dashed forward with blinding speed and kicked the girl in green up into the air . In an instant she was above the girl, slamming her fist into her body, sending her her skyrocketing back into the ground. The boy next to her got knocked back by the shockwave of her body hitting the ground. He quickly recoverd and looked shell shocked.

"WHA- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE RECRUITING PEOPLE!!" The boy screamed.

Ashra slowly drifted back down to the ground. "We have. And recruiting is over. We cannot allow the ones not chosen to live and know of our existance. "

"I should have seen this coming. You people seemed evil the moment i arrived on this island." The boy had an earily calm tone. "You make assumtions based off of what you think you know. And eventually, that will be your downfall." Electricity wrapped around the boy, coating his whole body in electricity. The boys grew taller and wider. The electricity receeded and there standing was an elderly looking man. His right hand was on a staff. He moved into a fighting stance. "I will not be as easily defeated as the other one."

Ven stood up. "Ashra, this one looks like he could be trouble. Do i need to step in. " "Oh please, don't insult me. Besides. When i told the others of this ones power, Argon was dieing to fight him if we decided not to keep him. " Ashra laughed.

In the blink of an eye a red lightning bolt shot into the colloseum from the whole on the ceiling. It smashed the ground around it. There standing was a man in a leather jacket. He wore blue jeans and army boots. He also had a red bandana on and was pretty muscular looking. The old man looked worried now.

"So, this is the one like me right? " He asked smiling at the old man.

"Yes, but you need to wrap this up quick. We are already behind schedule and you know Emonok does NOT like to be kept waiting! " She yelled.

Argon waved his hand. "Yeah yeah, i hear ya. "

The old man dashed at argon, throwing a punch infused with blue electricity. But argon simply knocks the blow away and uppercuts the old man with such electrical power his body simply explodes on contact.

"What?......That was way to easy! " Argon sounded upset for a moment.

"Shut up and lets address the newcomers. "
Ven dismissed his chair, and turned to the newcomers. Ashra and Argon walked over and stood next to Ven.

"If any of you have a problem with what you just witnessed, tell us now. So we can deal with you. " Any sign of Vens sarcastic and joking tone was gone. "You will be tested beyond your limit, and then some. You will embark into places that you never dreamed could exist on earth. If you are weak in any sense, you will not make it. Do you understand. "

« Last edited by Posiedon on May 7th 2012 »
juggaloprince Posted: 00:54 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110831
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone looks from where the old man exploded back at Ven with a grin. "So thats how you run things around here... I like it. I am ready to start when ever the others are..." He says as he looks at the other, wondering if any of them will back out.
The foresaken one....
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:54 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110935
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Garm laughed a bit, trying to keep the mood light.
"Back out? After that? After coming this far? No way. Besides, somebody around here needs to have some sense of how to make things fun. It might as well be me, right?"
He laughs a bit more, but it is clear to the three very powerful Hybrids that he is only putting up a front out of his desire to survive.
"Plus, who'd wanna miss this chance to take the good old government down a notch or all of them, am I right?"
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
nightmare2 Posted: 17:45 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110947
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Night yawned a little and scratched his head he wasn't really in the mood to play a little game with them but he also wasn't in the mood to use his ability just to leave the place.

"Guess I will join your little resistance..."

May as well have a little fun playing there little game atleast it will be fun watching them be crushed underneath the government's power.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 19:51 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110967
Zurith Uchiha
+
"I like how you guys work so I'm definitly in." Zuriths voice is confadent and stedy as he says this. "So what will we be doing first?" He asks ven.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close