Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mobile
go

NFL - Discussion Thread

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 382 of 382
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 380 | 381 | Last     Previous
Warrior13 Posted: 04:45 Aug05 2022 Post ID: 3458451
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,054
+
Man, I am hoping the twelve-game ban happens. Miami plays them in their ninth game, and each game for the Phins is crucial in the loaded AFC.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sanzano Posted: 09:52 Aug05 2022 Post ID: 3458452
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Don't worry about it, Tua will have a great year, Tyreek Hill will stretch the field like he did for Mahomes in Kansas and Tua will take full advantage with his short laser throws. I see Miami easily making the playoffs, causing a few upsets along the way.

Unfortunately the Bills are just too good at the moment and Kansas are still dangerous with Mahomes. I don't see any other team for them to really worry about to be honest, they are good enough to beat them on any given week.

NFL are trying to get Watson banned for the whole year but the players union aren't happy about it. This should be interesting...

Warrior13 Posted: 11:58 Aug05 2022 Post ID: 3458453
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I currently have the Bills finishing with the best record in the AFC. Chiefs have way too difficult of a division.

Miami will at least have to go 10-7 to have a shot at the playoffs. Ravens, Titans, and Raiders will all be vying with the Phins for that final playoff spot. Bills, Bengals, Colts, Chiefs, Broncos, and Chargers are pretty much locks at the moment.
Sanzano Posted: 08:26 Aug06 2022 Post ID: 3458454
Sanzano
+
Three from the AFC West, not sure if that is happening. They will cancel each other out allowing Miami to claim a playoff spot.

We'll find out this year how good Justin Herbert is, he's got an in form Derek Carr and Russell Wilson to content with. My hunch is it's the Broncos that fall short with Wilson struggling with his new team. The Raiders to me look dangerous, I wouldn't be surprised if they won the division with the Chargers claiming the wild card spot.

Chase Young is still out for Washington, the guy is turning into a major disappointment... If he doesn't do something special when he does return he is going to get crucified. I just hope he's being paying attention to the moves Warren Sapp has been teaching him.

steelersrock01 Posted: 10:39 Aug06 2022 Post ID: 3458455
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
I think the Chargers are a shoo-in for the playoffs. I'm not super high on the Broncos or Wilson at this point, and the Raiders are always average. They might grab a WC spot though. There's just so many good teams in the AFC.
Sanzano Posted: 01:40 Aug07 2022 Post ID: 3458457
Sanzano
+
Miami is one of the better ones, this is the season they put things together and make a run at the Super Bowl.

I hear the New York Giants are interested in trading for Jimmy Garapollo. When are the 49rs going to go all in on Trey Lance? I get the feeling they are not 100% convinced he is their guy and are reluctant to part with Jimmy G.

Sanzano Posted: 15:53 Aug08 2022 Post ID: 3458459
Sanzano
+
This is interesting, Karim Hunt has told the Cleveland Browns he wants to be traded. Apparently the Miami Dolphins may be interested.

Hunt is stuck behind Nick Chubb, and with the emergence of D'Ernest Johnson Hunt becomes expendable despite his talent. The Browns don't want to trade him though.

Warrior13 Posted: 18:46 Aug09 2022 Post ID: 3458460
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Believe it or not, it is possible for the Chiefs, Broncos, and Chargers to all go 12-5 and Raiders 10-7. That would be nuts!!!

I would love Hunt to the Phins, but it would have to be cheap. I would also take LB Smith from the Bears, since he wants out.
Sanzano Posted: 01:28 Aug10 2022 Post ID: 3458461
Sanzano
+
Washington are interested in Smith, Davis the first rounder from last year is a bust. I'm hoping a trade can get done.

Kenny Pickett is struggling massively at Pittsburgh against the reserves. Steelers fans are wishing they had of taken Sam Howell who is setting the Washington training camp alight.

Every game will be crucial for the teams in the AFC West, all Miami have to do is consistantly win and not drop more than six games and they should get the wild card spot.

Warrior13 Posted: 09:35 Aug10 2022 Post ID: 3458462
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
It will be tough for Miami to just go 10-7. They will definitely need to have a good record against the middle of the road teams, some of which they play include the Niners, Ravens, and Steelers.
Sanzano Posted: 11:53 Aug10 2022 Post ID: 3458463
Sanzano
+
Steelers are doing nothing this year, they had hopes of Kenny Pickett starting for them when they drafted him but it now looks like Mason Rudolph will start which is just horrible for them. Steelers are going 7-10, they won't even be a factor in the playoffs.

Not sure why everyone rates the 49rs so highly, they haven't done much recently, they were only 10-7 last year and only just scraped into the playoffs. I can see Tua picking them apart without too many problems. The Dolphins beat the 49rs easily in 2020 and that was when San Francisco was good. The score was 43-17. Tua is better and more mobile than Fitzpatrick and they now have a deep threat to stretch the field. I think this game will be something like 28-17 Dolphins.

Ravens are tricky, the bookies give Miami a plus 4 start so they are the underdogs away from home. All depends on whether the Dolphins can keep the Ravens defense away from Tua and they can stop Lamar Jackson which will be tough as the game is at the beginning of the season, so he will be pretty fresh. I give this game to the Ravens but it will be close I think.

steelersrock01 Posted: 20:14 Aug10 2022 Post ID: 3458464
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
No shot Rudolph starts, Trubisky will start the year and Pickett will end up starting by the middle of season.

I'm pretty low on the 49ers. Lance has shown nothing outside of camp and they're all-in on him.
Warrior13 Posted: 22:35 Aug10 2022 Post ID: 3458465
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Yeah, I would not sleep on the Steelers. I think they will be either 8-9 or 9-8, but that could easily be 10-7. Tomlin is a good coach.

Niners are tough to decipher. I am hoping for a catastrophe, but I think 7-10ish is more likely.
Displaying Page 382 of 382
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 380 | 381 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close