Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay:The world is taken over aliens! (All are welcome)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 29 of 34
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Last     Previous | Next
Xtreme gamer Posted: 08:26 May01 2005 Post ID: 148423
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
1.He will be killled in 2 days. If you dont come after him he will die of alot of greif. You still have the choice. Go tonight with Auron and jade they will hold them off.

2.You will if you decide to go after him. After a big battle it Auron and Jade will say we have this you go take his head. You will come face to face with Zeru.

3.You will not blow the planet up because after, you will feel so depressed the blast will take you with the planet.

Now if you want to go save him! We will put new parts for your ship. Auron said that you are one of the best pilots hes seen in years so he reqeusted Class S parts for your ship so you can take those little bastards down.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 12:29 May01 2005 Post ID: 148648
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"You don't know me very well, Elder," said Chaos. "I've destroyed more planets than you've had hot dinners. I've never yet been caught in the blast, and even it I did, a mild headache's the worst I would get. And the only parts my ship needs are already fitted into it. Unless you've got Lowthian Elite Forces parts lying around, which I doubt. Either way, my people wouldn't have died if you hadn't roped me into this whole fiasco. You're so desperate to defend your own planet, but you don't care about others? And of all things, you accuse General Kamiro of being a traitor? He would d�e before he would betray his people. I'll be in the hangar. If you want to avoid going through what I'm going through, you'll change your tune."
Chaos stormed from the chamber, blasting the door open as he went.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 12:37 May01 2005 Post ID: 148658
jamarie
+
((Cez me mod buttons aren't working and ravmister is back!I am unprotected!help!))

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 12:39 May01 2005 Post ID: 148661
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((No worries. I've got your back. Just try and keep everyone calm, I'll sort something out))
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 12:40 May01 2005 Post ID: 148664
jamarie
+
((K thanks Cez))

Cez Posted: 12:47 May01 2005 Post ID: 148669
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Read the PSA that I just posted for further details. Now, back on topic, por favor))
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:17 May03 2005 Post ID: 151181
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Elder looks at him and thinks to himself* He will see the truth very soon. *Auron looks at Chaos* What happened?

Cez Posted: 15:21 May03 2005 Post ID: 151189
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Same old story," said Chaos bitterly. "I risk my own life to save him and his planet, and he accuses my best friend of being a traitor! I should have let that reactor blow, wipe him out for good. I'm going to sort out the Elemos. Need to fix the engines after that dodgy landing at Tyrant's place."
Chaos walked off towards the hangar where the Elemos was docked.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:26 May03 2005 Post ID: 151196
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron looks at Chaos then goes into the elders chamber* Elder what the hell did you say to him?

Elder:I will not speak of this. He must figure it all out.*Elder laughs happily* he had me scared for a minute.

Auron: Ready my ship. The Iron Pheonix.

Elder:I will.

*Auron walks out and goes down to the ship corridor*

jamarie Posted: 11:31 May04 2005 Post ID: 151990
jamarie
+
Jade followed Chaos to the hangar and sat down sighing.
"Will i EVER have a normal day?"She asked.

Cez Posted: 12:25 May04 2005 Post ID: 152019
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I wouldn't bet on it," said Chaos. He examined the Elemos's engines. "Looks like this is worse than I thought. Want to give me a hand here?"
jamarie Posted: 12:27 May04 2005 Post ID: 152020
jamarie
+
"Sure.."Jade went over to help.
"You ok?"Jade asked quietly.

Cez Posted: 12:29 May04 2005 Post ID: 152022
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I'm fine," said Chaos, removing one of the panels of the engine. "I'd be a lot better if my friend wasn't being held hostage, and if that idiot Elder didn't expect me to do everything for myself. I save his planet, and this is how he repays me? Pass me a wrench, will you?"
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:53 May05 2005 Post ID: 153235
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron prepares his ship putting speicial parts on it thinking to himself* Chaos was pretty mad there I wonder what happened.*Auron checks the engines* Just wait. He will know what relly happened with his planets leader. The elder cant hide nuthin from me.*Auron slams in a part* Now it should rebot by tonight. It should give me enough time to prepare.*Auron goes into his corridor and goes to his blade room* Let me remake my sword into its real form**Auron spends some time fixing up his sword making it look sweeter and better* Now for the grip and finished!

Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:56 May05 2005 Post ID: 153241
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron looks up* Its only a matter of time before the time comes. The aliens will get the K.O missle and this galaxy will be ripped a new one. But it aint happenin while im alive.*Auron falls asleep*

Cez Posted: 02:46 May06 2005 Post ID: 153391
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos fixed the Elemos's engines, muttering to Lowthos all the time.
"You wouldn't have done it."
"And why not, exactly?"
"Several reasons."
"Name one."
"One reason is standing behind you, Chaos. You wouldn't let her die."
"You're right, but I'd have no problem wiping out everyone else on this pathetic rock. Especially that Elder."
He eventually finished with the engines, and moved on to the weapons. After several hours, he was finished repairing the ship.
"Jade," he said. "I'm leaving to save General Kamiro in two hours. I'm not saying you should come, but you can if you want to. It's your choice."
jamarie Posted: 15:08 May06 2005 Post ID: 153844
jamarie
+
"Of course i will,Chaos, i wouldn't let you go on your own,"Jade said smiling at him kindly.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:18 May06 2005 Post ID: 153851
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron wakes up* Now let me check out the armory.*Auron goes to the armory corridor*

Cez Posted: 03:01 May07 2005 Post ID: 154389
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Thanks," said Chaos, smiling at Jade. "You don't know how much this means to me. Okay, there should be two crates nearby; one full of Bombos charges, and one full of party poppers. They're like miniature jet engines, shouldn't be too hard to spot. I need you to arm two of the party poppers with a Bombos charge and set the fuse for remote detonation. Think you can manage that?"
jamarie Posted: 06:03 May07 2005 Post ID: 154460
jamarie
+
Jade smiled and turned to search for the crates.
"Here we are..."
When she found the crates and opened the crate of the party poppers,then the one full of bombos charges.
"Right,now thats done,"She muttered and took two party poppers and a bombos charge.She loaded them and set the fuse to remote detonation.
"Done,Chaos!"She called and walked back to him giving him the party poppers loaded with the bombos charge.

Displaying Page 29 of 34
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close