Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay:The world is taken over aliens! (All are welcome)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 31 of 34
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Last     Previous | Next
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:09 May09 2005 Post ID: 157062
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
*Auron looks at all the marching aleins* Hey you little tounge tighed bastards over here!*All of the aleins look at him and start running to him*

instagram: solidaritysterl
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 15:13 May09 2005 Post ID: 157077
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Very subtle, Auron," said Chaos. He fired a lightning bolt into the keypad beside the door, which slowly slid open. A man with long silvery hair and a military uniform was lying on a bed in the cell, facing away from them.
"It can't be lunchtime already, can it?" he muttered without turning round. "You guys have to be more careful when you're landing this thing."
"My apologies, General Kamiro," said Chaos. "But I doubt you want to stay on this wreck much longer."
General Kamiro rolled over.
"Chaos?" he asked.
"In the flesh," said Chaos, grinning. "Great to see you, Jango."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:34 May09 2005 Post ID: 157109
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron runs around the palce while the alens shoot at him* Bad aim.

Cez Posted: 15:37 May09 2005 Post ID: 157114
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos tossed two of his guns to Jango and took two more from the dead aliens outside the cell.
"Usual tactics?" asked Jango, grinning.
"That's right," said Chaos. "Ridiculous and cowardly firepower to overwhelm the enemy. Auron, set your bombs. I'll be out of here in five minutes flat."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:09 May10 2005 Post ID: 157988
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron looks at him and presses the button* I knew you would do somthin like this so I put a minute faster just in case he is trouble.

Cez Posted: 15:12 May10 2005 Post ID: 157992
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Okay, you guys get out of here," said Chaos. "Zeph, take Jade and get out on the Elemos. I'm going after the General. If I'm not off this heap in five minutes, track it."
"Chaos, I won't let you take him on alone," said Jango.
"Why not?" asked Chaos, raising all five of his guns and charging the Glove of Lowthos. "I'm armed to the teeth, what's gonna stand in my way?"
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:16 May10 2005 Post ID: 158003
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron looks at him* Gotta stay here and have your back. Plus I have to find the blueprints for the missle. Ill see you in the next life!*Auron runs down the corridor*

Cez Posted: 15:24 May10 2005 Post ID: 158020
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Not if I can help it," said Chaos. "Okay, Zeph, get Jade out. I assume you know how to fly the Elemos?"
"Naturally," said Jango.
"Then go to it," said Chaos. "Now."
Chaos headed to a nearby elevator, pushing the botton for the command deck.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:27 May10 2005 Post ID: 158024
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron Chops 2 guard aleins* This must be the place.*Auron goes through the the door and the timer is 5 min 12 seconds.Enough time.

Cez Posted: 15:33 May10 2005 Post ID: 158037
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos reached the command deck, and the elevator doors slid open. The alien General was standing facing away from Chaos. He raised his hands as the doors opened.
"General Stevens," he said. "We meet at last."
"The pleasure is all yours, I'm sure," said Chaos flatly.
"I know why you're here," said the alien. "You're here to kill me for capturing General Kamiro, aren't you? And your friend Captain Lionheart is trying to defuse the missile?"
"Very perceptive," said Chaos.
"And yet I believe the odds are stacked against you, General Stevens," said the alien, turning to face Chaos.
"Really? Well, I have five plasma rifles here who beg to differ."
"Then how about this?" asked the alien. He slammed his fist down on a control panel nearby, and a force field appeared around Chaos. He fired a burst of plasma from each of his guns, but it was simply absorbed into the force field.
"Elemental Extermination!" he yelled, and watched in shock as his blast was also absorbed by the force field.
"You can't escape," said the alien general. "We have you now."
Chaos spoke into the communicator on his wrist.
"Jango! Where are you?" he snapped.
"In the hangar," replied Jango.
"Get up here now! I need back-up!" shouted Chaos. A platoon of alien soldiers poured into the room, overpowering Chaos as the force field lowered.
"Take him away," said the alien general.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:38 May10 2005 Post ID: 158049
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron Kills the aleins and and gets to the missle* Dammit. Chaos is in trouble. Jango can take it. I have to stop this missle from blowing up this solar system.*Aurom looks at the timer and it says 3:15* I have to hurry!

Cez Posted: 15:41 May10 2005 Post ID: 158059
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Jango sprinted to the control deck, but Chaos and the aliens were gone. He hurried to the missile room.
"Auron, they've got Chaos!" he said. "Here, let me take a look at this. I've never met a bomb I couldn't switch off, and I don't plan to start now."
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:48 May10 2005 Post ID: 158076
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron runs off* Alright then good luck Jango!!!*Auron goes to the elevator and presses the button.* To hell with this I am goin up the hard way!*Auron Blows the elevator up and starts climbing up the ropes then Blows throgh the floor* Hi. everybody party`s over!!! Shadow clash of Blinding night!!!!*Auron swings his blade unleashing a explosion killing all aleins* Now Chaos go get him!

Cez Posted: 15:58 May10 2005 Post ID: 158094
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Jango raised one of the plasma rifles Chaos had given him, examined the missile carefully, and fired a burst of plasma into the detonator. The timer stopped.
"Piece of cake," he said. He joined Auron on the command deck, but Chaos was not there.
"Where's Chaos?" asked Jango, putting both plasma rifles to the alien General's head.
"Off-world," said the alien. "Leneko belt, but I doubt you'll manage to get to him there."
Jango fired a prolonged burst of plasma from both guns, spraying the alien's brains all over the wall.
"Auron, I shut the missile up," he said. "We have to go get Chaos. He's in a triple-max slam in the Leneko belt. I've been there before, very tight security, but I think we can get in. You up for it?"
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:10 May11 2005 Post ID: 159182
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron looks at him* Of course im up for it.*Auron flips his guns and loads them and looks at the timer and it said 1:00* But the bomb is still gonna blow so come on.*Auron jumps down the elevator.*

Cez Posted: 15:12 May11 2005 Post ID: 159186
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Jango followed Auron to the docking bay, where the Elemos was waiting.
"We've gotta get clear!" he said, jumping into the Elemos and starting the engines. "We'll regroup on your planet, I might know a few guys who can help us."
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:35 May11 2005 Post ID: 159232
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron flips all of the switches and hits the red button* Cool. I will regroup an army.*Auron blasts off really fast*

Cez Posted: 15:49 May11 2005 Post ID: 159264
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
As Jango took off in the Elemos, the alien ship exploded behind him.
"Set co-ordinates," he said to the control panel. "Leneko asteroid belt."
"Co-ordinates confirmed," replied the Elemos's computer.
"Activate DNA tracker," said Jango. "Chaos Stevens."
"Target located at Leneko asteroid belt."
"Hold on, Chaos," muttered Jango. "I'm coming."
He headed for Auron's planet, but was intercepted by a group of fighter craft.
"Unidentified craft, identify yourself or be shot down," said a voice over the communicator.
"General Jango Kamiro," said Jango. "And you are?"
"General Kamiro? I thought you were dead!"
"Who are you?" asked Jango. He noticed that the fighter craft looked familiar. "Kamean?"
"Commander Wolf O'Donnell," said the pilot of one of the fighter craft. "What are you doing all the way out here, General? I thought you stayed on Kamea to get butchered."
"Chaos needs your help," said Jango. "Who are the others with you?"
"Freezon and Havoc," said Wolf. "What's up with Chaos?"
"Captured by the aliens," said Jango. "He's in the Leneko belt."
"Might as well help out," said Havoc. "Whadda you say, Freezon?"
"Can't hurt," said Freezon. "Okay Zeph, what's the plan?"
"We have to regroup. Follow me," said Jango. He sped towards Auron's planet, followed by Wolf, Freezon and Havoc.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:00 May11 2005 Post ID: 159285
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron tells his people and the army is settled* Now i have to wait for Jango.

Cez Posted: 16:03 May11 2005 Post ID: 159290
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Jango, Wolf, Havoc and Freezon landed on the planet. They climbed out of their ships and approached Auron.
"We're here," said Jango. "Who've you got?"
Displaying Page 31 of 34
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close