Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay:The world is taken over aliens! (All are welcome)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 30 of 34
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Last     Previous | Next
Xtreme gamer Posted: 06:45 May07 2005 Post ID: 154488
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
*Auron arms hiself with 2 very stable yet powerful handguns* Yes I have ound it. The Legendary Lion Claws. These babies are stable yet will kill a tyrant in 4 hits. I have no bullets for these things though. Geuss I have to make some.*Auron spends some time making bullets for his handguns* Ouch my hand hurts. This is enough to take down a small army.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 13:56 May07 2005 Post ID: 154801
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Nice one," said Chaos. "You're quite skilled with explosives, Jade. Okay, now I just have to set these up..."
Chaos slid the party poppers into the shaft on the back of the Elemos, fixed the cables to the release mechanism, and closed the hatch.
"That's us all set," said Chaos. "And unless you're wondering why I needed bombs attached to my air brakes, we can go and find Auron."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 16:51 May07 2005 Post ID: 155037
jamarie
+
"Ok,and why do you need them on the air brakes?"Jade asked curiously.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:33 May07 2005 Post ID: 155203
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron puts on custom made shirt pants and shoes all made from the best material* Oh happy day.*Auron looks at his new gear weopeons and his ship* Now for the shades,*Auron puts on some cool small tinted blue sunglasses* Now this is what I was born for.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:35 May07 2005 Post ID: 155206
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Now when they are ready we will take off.*Auron jumps on his wing leaning on it closing his eyes*

Cez Posted: 04:28 May08 2005 Post ID: 155552
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Auron! Wake up!" shouted Chaos. "You hitch-hiking again, or are you taking your own ship?"
He jumped into the cockpit of the Elemos and fired up the engines.
"And about the bombs on the party poppers," he said to Jade. "It's because the doorbell doesn't work."
He winked and helped her up into the cockpit.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 08:18 May08 2005 Post ID: 155773
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Im taking my ship. If you wanna get to that alien leader you must let me disract them so that you can save your leader. The alien leader is heavily guarded. Our troops are trying there best to to get your leader back. Here are the blueprints of that entire ship.*Auron tosses him the blueprints in a rubberband* Plan what you wanna blow up.

jamarie Posted: 09:53 May08 2005 Post ID: 155847
jamarie
+
"Well,i hope we blow SOMETHING up,"Jade said smiling as she got into the cockpit helped by Chaos.

Cez Posted: 13:39 May08 2005 Post ID: 156112
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"You won't be disappointed," said Chaos. "Remember the reactor I took out? That's gonna look like a Roman candle compared to this."
He closed the cockpit and fired up the engines.
"DNA scanner online," he said to the control panel. "Tracker check: Jango Kamiro."
"Target located," replied the computer. "Locking co-ordinates. Co-ordinates locked on."
"Follow signal," said Chaos. "Auron, follow my lead, but don't tailgate if you know what's good for you."
The Elemos took off and soared out of the planet's atmosphere, tracking General Kamiro's DNA signal. Eventually they found the alien mothership.
"If I can just get in front of it," said Chaos, piloting the Elemos in front of the alien ship. "There! Jade, take the stick for a minute. Just hold it steady for me. I'm getting out."
jamarie Posted: 15:43 May08 2005 Post ID: 156322
jamarie
+
She took hold of the stick and held it steady as he had instructed.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 21:29 May08 2005 Post ID: 156593
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron soars in blowing a hole in the ship then aleins started shooting at him* Lets go!!!*Auron lands his ship into the hole* Then jumps out of the cockpit shooting aleins in the head*

Cez Posted: 07:20 May09 2005 Post ID: 156776
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I'll be back in a minute," said Chaos. He spoke into the communicator on his wrist. "Deploy party poppers!"
He opened the cargo bay and climbed out onto the top of the Elemos as the bomb-rigged party poppers deployed on their cables. He blasted one of the cables with a lightning bolt, and the released airbrake hurtled into the front of the alien ship, detonating on impact. He released the second one, and it flew into the control room, blasting it apart.
"Auron, you'd better hold on!" shouted Chaos as the alien ship began to plummet. "Crash landing!"
He entered the Elemos again and took the controls.
"Good work, Jade," he said. "You're a pretty good pilot."
jamarie Posted: 12:11 May09 2005 Post ID: 156936
jamarie
+
"Thanks,"Jade said smiling.

Cez Posted: 14:31 May09 2005 Post ID: 157010
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos steered the Elemos downwards as the alien ship crash-landed on the surface of a nearby planet. He landed the Elemos inside the blasted-open docking bay, kicked the cockpit open, and jumped out, taking five plasma rifles from a rack on a nearby wall.
"All you ugly bastards freeze if you know what's good for you," he snarled, taking one gun in each tentacle, one in his left hand, and charging the Glove of Lowthos, which was on his right. "Unless someone shows me where General Kamiro is, there'll be a hangar full of corpses before you get the chance to run."
Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:34 May09 2005 Post ID: 157013
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron chops through the strong hold then blows a hole through the wall* Now I have to find the detonator.

Cez Posted: 14:38 May09 2005 Post ID: 157018
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Detonator?" asked Chaos. "What detonator? Don't tell me there's a bomb on this bloody thing!"
He glared at a nearby alien, which was paralysed by fear.
"It's your lucky day," he said. "If you show me where General Kamiro is, I might let you live. Then again, I might not. It all depends."
The alien stared at Chaos for several moments, then fainted. He fired a plasma shot into its skull.
"Anyone else got directions?" he asked, looking around the docking bay.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:45 May09 2005 Post ID: 157024
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron looks at Chaos* When you kill the General I will turn it on.*Auron shows him the remote*

Cez Posted: 14:51 May09 2005 Post ID: 157034
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Gotcha," said Chaos. He shot a few more aliens, in the hope that one would tell him where General Kamiro was, but none spoke. "Stupid alien freaks. Looks like I'll have to do it myself."
He killed the remaining aliens and walked to a computer terminal on the wall. He charged the Glove of Lowthos, and punched right through the computer. Electricity began to course through the Glove and into his body. Eventually it stopped.
"Upload holographic projector," he said, and a hologram of the ship appeared, projected from the communicator on his wrist. "DNA tracker online. Target: Jango Kamiro."
A blinking red dot appeared in the hologram.
"Guys, watch my back," he said. "I might need some cover."
Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:57 May09 2005 Post ID: 157043
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron puts his sword up loading up his guns* You straight. Just keep goin.

Cez Posted: 15:05 May09 2005 Post ID: 157052
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos followed the holographic map through the twisting halways of the crashed spaceship, shooting the alien soldiers as he went.
"Next left," he said to himself. "Second on the right... Here!"
He stopped outside a heavy door.
"You guys keep me covered," he said. "I'll try and get this open."
"Why not blast it open?" growled Lowthos. "We usually do."
"I'd rather not take Jango's head off in the blast. Good enough reason for you?"
Displaying Page 30 of 34
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close