Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Last film you have seen

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 33 of 34
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | Last     Previous | Next
dnextreme88 Posted: 05:15 Nov14 2010 Post ID: 2927196
dnextreme88
hg
Post Likes: 0
+
Recently watched FFVII Advent Children 2 days ago. I am a longtime FF series fan and it's actually my 2nd time watching the movie. Good fighting scenes, it really reminds me of FFVII of the PSX. Well, it's something I would watch again next week. In fact, I have my current avy and sig based from the movie. Go Tifa! XD

Avy & Sig by: Craizen
PSN ID: N0t0r10us-Killah

But many who are first will be last, and the last will be first.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Kyle96 Posted: 23:45 Nov24 2010 Post ID: 2930530
Kyle96
Forum GuestMember
+
Teen Wolf: Good film, good story and good acting.

And another good thing was that I saw the fabelled part of the movie where the guy gets his thing out, last scene, you actually see him zipping up his trousers. (Nobody can say i wasted my teenage years!) Applause
I play the most crazy golf of all, in a asylum!
sphynxx Posted: 03:15 Dec22 2010 Post ID: 2940659
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Second time around I've seen this. And I have to say; still not as great. Spent most of my time admiring Emma Watsons attractiveness & shying away from Daniel Radcliffes "I want to be a real actor" impersonation of Pinocchio.

The scripting & some changes made to make it more action packed really annoyed the crap out of me. But one thing I have huge irritation over is there hasn't been a funeral for Spoiler:
click to reveal
even though there was one at the end of the sixth novel.

Meh, it was reasonable at best.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
kimmy456 Posted: 22:57 Jan06 2011 Post ID: 2951538
kimmy456
+
The Sorcerers Apprentice: A good film at least for me

I really like how in the movie they take the idea of the mickey mouse and the out of control mop and bucket scene and use it in real life, it was funny, with the same music and everything. i also like the actors who was in the movie and i just realized that the person who plays the hero Dave in the movie, also did the voice for Hiccup in How to Train Your Dragon.

All and all I really like the movie in general. ^_^
TheLlama Posted: 16:56 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954235
TheLlama
+
Terminator, Well I'm actually still watching it on TV now but either way I love this film! What else needs to be said really? If you havn't seen it get out from under your rock and watch it now! Might watch T2 after aswell or save it for the morning Smile

Side note - Considering its on TV they don't seem to have edited it at all they just showed the full scene were he cuts his eye out which usually gettins edited out, YayThumbs Up
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 19:03 Jan14 2011 Post ID: 2954942
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Good movie just wish I could of seen it in 3D. I liked how closely it followed parts of the book itself. A few things I didn't like was the fact I noticed they left parts out from the book that I had hoped to see in the movie. Overall though it was worth going out to see it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0980970/

« Last edited by Ninetailed Fox on Jan 14th 2011 »

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
sphynxx Posted: 19:36 Jan14 2011 Post ID: 2954955
sphynxx
+
Ninetailed Fox said:The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Good movie just wish I could of seen it in 3D.

EDIT; I've seen you've done that. Thanks heaps Smile Normally Craig & I are are fairly lenient on things in the forum, except this thread can get turned into a spamming thread quite easily, so to avoid that & keep it on track, we're going to enforce a specific standard within.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Jan 14th 2011 »

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Cataclysm Posted: 15:06 Jan24 2011 Post ID: 2957694
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
XXX: The Next Level

It's about... well, black people acting stereotypically, really. I would give a short summary of the plot (something about saving the president of the USA, I think) but instead I'm going to pay just as much attention to the story as the director did. There were some explosions, some almost moment redeeming showing of boobs (Not completely, mind) and dialogue that almost made my cry. Awful.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

sphynxx Posted: 16:48 Jan24 2011 Post ID: 2957729
sphynxx
+
Cataclysm said:XXX: The Next Level

It's about... well, black people acting stereotypically, really. I would give a short summary of the plot (something about saving the president of the USA, I think) but instead I'm going to pay just as much attention to the story as the director did. There were some explosions, some almost moment redeeming showing of boobs (Not completely, mind) and dialogue that almost made my cry. Awful.

Random aside; So it was pretty much a Michael Bay movie?

Cataclysm Posted: 01:25 Jan25 2011 Post ID: 2957888
Cataclysm
+
In a way, pretty much. With Michael Bay, however, you get giant morphing robots, Alien invasions and other things that at least let you know that things aren't going to be up to documentary realism standards. With XXX 2 you get the feeling that whoever was in charge had full faith in the prediction that their movie was going to be truly awesome, yet when you watch it you'll either laugh or cringe... unless you're eleven.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

sphynxx Posted: 02:16 Jan25 2011 Post ID: 2957890
sphynxx
+
Eh, Vin Diesel made the first movie pretty watchable. for a moment I thought you were talking about a third movie in the series; as I'd never seen XXX 2 called that. But now I've checked on IMDb - I'm glad I haven't seen it =/

Silver Revan-117 Posted: 13:05 Jan25 2011 Post ID: 2957985
Silver Revan-117
+
the most recent movie i watched is 007 GoldenEye. im a huge fan of the 007 series. GoldenEye is Pierce Brosnan's best Bond film. his worst is Die Another Day. there was WAY too much CGI stuff and it just didnt feel like a Bond movie.
sphynxx Posted: 19:23 Jan25 2011 Post ID: 2958068
sphynxx
+
Hey there Silver-Revan-117.

For the purpose of this specific thread, any posts about the last movie you've seen should be slightly more descriptive.

But basically we just ask that you provide a link (you don't have to, but it helps) to the movie from a site like IMDb and a reason or two why you liked/disliked the movie.

If you wish to discuss the 007 franchise with other users, then by all means open up a thread about it Smile

Duckgaroux Posted: 11:39 Feb06 2011 Post ID: 2961869
Duckgaroux
Post Likes: 1
+
The last film I watched was The Nine Lives of Fritz the Cat.

It wasn't as good as the first Fritz the cat film and Crumb had nothing to do with it, it was still raunchy and funnier than ever. The best scenes is with Fritz and Hitler during the War or when Fritz goes to hell. I guess my plot description is a little lame because I watched this about 3 days ago. However, the film is Fritz mainly looking at all that his life could have been while stoned.
TheLlama Posted: 07:41 Feb22 2011 Post ID: 2966639
TheLlama
+
Pretty much just finished watching Jurassic Park(IMDb). I was talking to a friend last night and she was watching Event Horizon then woke up this morning and just thought "I have to watch JP!". Didn't realize it was 18yrs old though, I remember going to see it at the cinema and now I think I'm going to follow it with the second one...then maybe the third :D
kimmy456 Posted: 09:22 Feb22 2011 Post ID: 2966669
kimmy456
+
The last film that i saw, would have to be Tangled

Yes I enjoyed the movie it was just so funny at certain parts which made me laugh, some of the funny parts just have to do with using a Frying Pan as a weapon, those parts were good and it shows you how effected it could be. ^^ I also like the song "I see the light" from the movie.
sphynxx Posted: 05:21 Mar10 2011 Post ID: 2972693
sphynxx
+
Solomon Kane.

Well, it's kind of like Van Helsing.. But not quite. Deals with some supernatural stuff, but it could've done a lot, lot better with it. Basically it's about a man who has lived his life in violence. Raping, pillaging, fighting wars etc. After Solomon has a meeting with the Devils Reaper (who, we do not see again sadly) & escapes said Reaper, he vows to change his life & live a life of peace.

The movie then follows him on his journey. I can't really say more than that though, or else I give away some of the turning points in the movie.

It's got a great movie by any stretch. If I were to rate it; 6.5/10

Cataclysm Posted: 11:51 Mar29 2011 Post ID: 2982201
Cataclysm
+
Sucker Punch

I'll be honest, I liked this movie despite how utterly pointless it was. Maybe it was the fact that almost the entire cast was a compilation of not too hard on the eyes girls, or the fact that I'm a fan of both fantasy and sci-fi, which this film delivers in spades. Though I'm a little shamed to admit it, these are the only reasons for going to see Sucker Punch, and whether you like what you watch or not depends completely on how much you enjoy Zack Snyder's style (as in 300 and Watchmen. Lots of CGI and slow motion). I could sit here and go on about the film's many faults for an age, but read any review or see the film for yourself and you won't need me to tell you about the lack of a coherent plot or how it tries to be terribly meaningful towards the end. Some of the dialogue may make you cringe, also. There are lines I guess are supposed to be epic and quoted, but have nothing to do with the current situation.

Watch the trailer. You'll see some polished CGI and quite impressive action sequences. Go see the film if you want more of these elements, but stay home of you're searching for intellectual debate, plot and character development. Snyder claims that there are many social implications throughout. Well, that must be through his rose-tinted glasses, because I found none of that, nor did any of my friends that were with me. That said, the film wasn't bad at all. I'd go see it again if the chance came up, and I'll most probably end up buying it on DVD, which I don't admit about many movies at all. It was made to appeal to a teen demographic, and I won't pretend to any more than that; a nineteen year old that enjoys gratuitous action in his films every now and then. Not for intellectuals or those that need to be mind blown my hidden philosophical debate to come away satisfied.

Oh, I'm supposed to give a summary of the plot. Girl gets locked up. Girl tries to get out. Even that's a bit of excessive development.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

geezerguy Posted: 13:34 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3010693
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
I saw Hangover 2 on the day it came out over here.

Well, it WAS extrememly funny and made me crack up every few minutes, like the last movie, but I think the plot and outline of events was a let down. I'm not gonna give anything away but it was like practically the same thing as the first one.. I wanted them to mix things up a bit, but still have the amazing humour. Instead they kept the amazing humour but didn't mix things up, which was dissappointing, but we can't have everything!
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Shock95 Posted: 04:16 Jun02 2011 Post ID: 3011410
Shock95
Post Likes: 1
+
Pirates in the Caribbean 4

There were some funny part which also made me go to the floor with laughter, the action was great I say that is was the best Pirates in the Caribbean show out so far. Thing is this with jack the things that he does are so funny because on, the show he doesn't plan stuff, things just come his way while he does, stuff that the thing make me laugh. But I know its a show and it was all planed.

I will rate the show 4.5/5.

Sig & Avy by .Impact <3

Been a member since Feb 11 2007

Displaying Page 33 of 34
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close