Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Tekken 5

tekken 5 stuff

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:38 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85652
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
So has anybody bought tekken 5 yet, it just came out, wut is it like I plan on buying it soon.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Shnizzle Posted at: 09:38 Mar14 2005 Post ID: 94965
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
When did it come out?
i'm gonna buy it, if its anything like tekken 4 than it should be worth it

i beat all the tekken games with every character
i have to add this one to my repertoire of beaten games
Which is worse? Being hole-punched to death or being eaten alive by the cast of "Friends"?
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:31 Mar14 2005 Post ID: 95376
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
tell me if its worth the 50$ when you buy it.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Shnizzle Posted at: 17:27 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97490
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i bought it, its soooooooooo good, i would pay $100 dollars for it,

i advize that you brush up on your tekken skillz, the fighting is much faster and the boss at the end of story mode (jinpachi mishima) is so hard to beat, you've gotta be good to enjoy this to the max

its worth it in every way, you should get it soon
Which is worse? Being hole-punched to death or being eaten alive by the cast of "Friends"?
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:34 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97502
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo u got aswser this shnizzle Is law still controled the same way. I am unbeatable with him. I am the master with marshall law on tekken 4. Hes my fav character. And wut the deal with asuka is she like jins sister or something cuz they have the same last name.
Shnizzle Posted at: 16:47 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98897
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Law is the same, Asuka has a relation to Jin but i don't know what it is, not siblings though. . .

cousins perhaps, on Jin's mother's side but Asuka uses the mishima style, so I think she knows Jin (he used the Mishima style until tekken 4)
but honestly i don't know their relations

if/when you get the game, do story mode with Law and tell me if you are truly unbeatable, if you can beat Jinpachi the first time with him I'll be very impressed, Jinpachi is super fast and has a lot of strong moves he can kill you quick,

one last thing, what's Tidus doin' to Yuna!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:57 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98959
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ahhhh final fantasy fan but before i get to that for your advice i am gonna go get it today and jin did not use mishima style on 4 he did on 3 on 4 he unlearned it and learned karate i am almost positive. I am so greatful law is the same I am definitley gonna buy it. Oh for your ffx question

SPOILER FOR U IF U HAVE FFX DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET THE PART SPOILED. If u dont even have the game and dont no the story u wont even understand it.

after fighting seymour the 2nd time the nearly escape bevelle. Tidus just learns that yuna has to DiE when she destroys sin. (i thk) Than tidus talks to her while they are in some pond and tidus tells how wonderful zanarkand was and that when he finds away to get bak there hes gonna bring yuna with him and he says she should quit her pilgrimage. She starts crying while she says she cant do that and than tidus kisses her.
emont Posted at: 19:20 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 99101
emont
+
+
YO is there another way to get Devil jin besides doin devil within
Shnizzle Posted at: 16:14 Mar18 2005 Post ID: 99867
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo, pimp6005 I watched my brother play ffx begining to end over the course of like 3 months but I didn't see that part anyhoo,

In tekken 4 Jin did learn karate and he uses it in tekken 5, as a result he really sux unless you have mastered his combos
i say this because both his kicks are slow, weak, and have no reach and so he can't do too much damage with kicks but. . .

Devil Jin uses the mishima style and is so much better

yo, emont play 200 rounds of any kind and get him, I unlocked him today and he is so much better than regular Jin

P.S. for anyone who cares: Asuka is really good, we're talking so good that I beat Jinpachi with her on my first try, it took me like 4 or 5 tries with Hwoarang and like 10 with Eddy
pimp6005 Posted at: 18:45 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 101023
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know I beat all the tekkens and know all the characters and on 4 jins opening on his story it says he unlearned it and mastered karate. I thought he unlearned, I thought he did not want to use mishima style b cuz he hates anything to do with his grandfather and father.. why would he use it again. As soon as I find some free time I am gonna go to the mall to buy tekken 5. Jinpachi is heihacis father I think. Its been awhile correct me if im wrong. Also I think you probably missed the part on ffx when ur brother wuz playin I know a way for u 2 c it again as many times u want if ur interested. Its a pretty kewl sequence.
Z Warrior Posted at: 18:50 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 101027
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I just havent beat Tekken 2 yet.
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
Shnizzle Posted at: 18:38 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102558
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah I think he unlearned it because he hates his family, Jinpachi is Heihachi's father and is really hard to beat,

also when you buy the game you'll find a mode called "arcade history" in this mode you can play accurate versions of Tekken 1 2 and 3 but only arcade mode or vs
Shnizzle Posted at: 18:45 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102571
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I forgot to say, I think that Devil Jin uses the mishima style because when the Devil gene takes over him he has some connection, through it, to his family and old times when he used the mishima style and therefore uses it again, but I have no proof
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:12 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108505
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I thought jin had control over the devil gene, it actually takes over him, I have to play it damn it. in arcade history can you see the story I dont have the first 3 anymore. I only got tag and 4.
master_tekken Posted at: 18:20 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108580
master_tekken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if u want to see the stories for the games just look at the official websites and its all there

and also law is similar, but he has a new juggle which is extremely powerful...
do any juggle starter then these combinations:
1, db2, 2,2

this does an extreme amount of damage;)
"Please, come again... when I'm not working."
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:55 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108672
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
but does he still have the same combos in 4
master_tekken Posted at: 04:31 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 108869
master_tekken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to be honest i didnt get anything after Ttag but his juggles are the same from that.
why, what juggles do u use pimp6005?
do u use upfwd 3, 4 after a juggle starter?
"Please, come again... when I'm not working."
pimp6005 Posted at: 12:30 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109137
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wut r juggles
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:58 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109571
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo i just got tekken 5, it is awesome. I was disappointed with jinpachi though. I heard he was very hard. I wuped his @$$ so bad. I even got a perfect in the first round with my fav character law. This game is off the chain, and for people who saw asukas ending. I was lafin my @$$ off.
Shnizzle Posted at: 13:18 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110280
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I liked it, I have gotten perfects against Jinpachi too, but hats off to ya for that accomplishment on the first try.
Even though I have said many times that I don't like to play as Jin, I got a perfect against Jinpachi with him, in my opinion it was all luck. I discovered that Ganryu is actually really good, I beat Jinpachi the first time.

And about Asuka's ending, would have liked to be Jin for the first part, but not so much later on if you know what I mean (rocks are hard)
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close