Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: The Legions of Light and Dark

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 13 | 14 | Last     Next
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 12:38 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025153
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
Hey, just wanted to make a new RP?. So here it goes.

In this world, there are six races, as follows:
Archangels
Archfiends
Demons
Un-Angels
Un-Demons
Auras

And, for a little idea of what they are, here is a brief history.

Archangels: The holiest of all angels, these are the purest of heart and the strongest of willed. They are people who become angels before they die. They are very graceful, and have extraveagant wings. They are part of the Light Legion.

Archfiends: The lowest of low, the deadliest of deadly, these are the powerfulest form of demon ever. They are people who become demons before they die. They look a little like Archangels, except their wings are jet black and they have a very dark aura, and demon fangs. They are part of the Dark Legion.

Demons: These are full fledged evil. They are the spawn of all that is evil, and their hearts, if they have any, are black and cold. They usually come in the form of a dark animal. They are part of the Dark Legion.

Un-Angels: They are angels that have done a deed to get their wings removed, and have gone to the dark side to become very powerful demons. They are part of the Dark Legion.

Un-Demons: These are demons who have seen the evil of their ways, and have decided to join the forces of good. They are very powerful angels, and have been rewarded with a pure heart and graceful wings. They are part of the Light Legion.

Auras: These are the most mysterious of beings. They protect who are close to them, and devote their time to demonslaying. They have an unknown prejudice against Un-Demons, and they are sick at the thought of Un-Angels. They have navy wings, and they are part of the Light Legion.

Now, to the story?

For thousands of years, the Light and Dark Legions have lived, somewhat peacefully, as in living in their own realms. Back then, there were only three races: Archangels, Demons, and Archfiends. But then, the dark forces corrupted some of the Archangels, and therefore making the Un-Angels. But, some of the demons saw their evil ways, and went to the Light Legion, thus making the Un-Demons. Then, a race sworn to kill off Un-Angels and all other evil formed, thusly named the Auras.

A war started to begin, for control of all the forces of the universe. Weapons were brought, and many were slayed. No victor has arose. Until now. Your role in the story is to fight for whatever race and Legion you choose. Your ultimate goal: to win the war of Light and Dark.

Let the adventure begin.

Here's my character:

Name:Mist
Height: 6'7
Weight:145
Race: Archangel (A person who becomes an angel before they die.)
Weapon: The Alpha-Omega Blade, which has the power to heal, as well as kill. It has the a Holy power of never being able to break.
Skills/Magic: He has huge angelic wings, making him able to fly. He has incredible power and endurance, as well as speed. He has incredible mastery in light magic, as well as ice, water, and lightning.
Appearance: Short red hair, a white traveler's jacket, with a white shirt underneath. A white cloth belt tied in a not is around his waist. Long baggy white pants, with white traveler's boots. Huge, 15 feet long wingspan angelic pure white wings.
Personality: The guy who usually saves everyone's rear end at the last moment. He doesn't like to talk much, and vowes to protect the weak and innocent.
History: Earlier in his life, he wandered the desert, and almost at the brink of death, a Holy Power brought to him the Alpha-Omega Blade, which transformed him into an Archangel.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Sep 2nd 2006 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:21 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025393
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
this looks cool

Name: Blade
height: 5'7
weight: 146 lbs.
race: archangel
weapons: a golden sword that he keeps slung over his sholder that he can fuse with his elements, a dagger dipped in poision that he keeps in his boot
magic: fire, ice, light, and earth and the ability to fly, his wings are more for controle in flight than for spedd
apeearance: apeearance: a red jacket over a black shirt, black hair that flops over his right eye, worn jeans, white shoes and a pair of golden wings
attitued: friendly and calm, gets very serious and has a quick mind in battle.
history: varies, has something to do with gaining amazing strength and speed.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 13:41 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025493
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((you are in...we will start whenever we get more characters))
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:50 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025537
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((awsome. i guess all that's left to do is wait))

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 13:54 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025562
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((Yeah, we can go into immortal tears rp till someone joins.))
Xtreme gamer Posted: 13:55 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025568
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
I`ll be a bad guy...YES!!

Name:Arngrim Leezel
Height:6`7
Weight:298 lbs
Race:Archfiend
Weapon: Ten Korai Demon Gauntlets and Greaves. Wicked,powerful,and very deadly. They are in the shape of demon heads,surrounded in a demonic light blue aura. They weild only the elements of darkness and fire. The gauntlets are spiked in the front,and around them are like sheilds on the back hand sides. The Greaves come up to his ankles,and are also spiked at the front.
Apperence:Has long,spiked,jet black hair that extends 15 inches. red cat eyes,fangs like vampire. Has grey skin,and a long,sharp,horn on his forehead. Extremely muscular. It has a dark aura that surrounds it. He wears a black dragon tunic,which is ether coated,meaning it never has to be washed and never loses its shine. The dragon is a bright silver. Grey baggy pants that is also ether coated. Has many belts,chains,pendents hanging from his waist. Black boots that are also ether coated. has what other Archfiends would have.
Skills/magic: Fire and Darkness. Is very skilled at martial arts. Has unbelievable strength and speed.
Personality:Is mean,doesnt care who is in the way. He doesnt care for anything other than his own people. Patient,careful,and is rather intelligent. Is very fair,unlike his people.
History:Is feared by every race,has slain many powerful Archangels,and even Archfiends and Demons. Is known as 'The Terrible'.

« Last edited by Xtreme gamer on Sep 2nd 2006 »

instagram: solidaritysterl
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:55 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025569
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((alright, i'm going there now))

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 14:08 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025626
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((Hehehe...this time I have a strong character so I might stand a chance against you X.))

Mist was walking down a old worn path, pondering. "I sense an Archangel and an Archfiend..." He said, with a serious look on his face. He drew his Alpha-Omega Blade. "I also sense a battle."
Hanusa Posted: 15:47 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025920
Hanusa
Forum GuestMember
+
Name:Hanusa
Height: 6'10
Weight:180
Race: Demon
Weapon: Twilight Blade- A long and wide sword that can open rips in space that allows him to teleport. He can use it like a rod to allow him to use electricity as his power.
Skills/Magic:He has the power of Fire sort of like Firebending. He can generate electricity.He uses his energy like in DBZ. He can also use Necromancy.
Appearance: http://www.3sege.co.kr/v2/bbs/ufile/Assasin.jpg
Personality: Hanusa is one of those guys that has evil written all over his face. He never really had sympathy for anyone ever in his life.
History:Latley Hanusa has killed many people. Everything from babies to adults and even senior citizens
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:14 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025976
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((You are in, just enter the story.))
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:15 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025977
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
((In your dreams dark wolf!! Lol.))

"An Archangel? This MUST be my day..." Arngrim said,a twisted grin on his face,walking towards him. "The wussiest of the wussiest,an Archangel,fighting for the good of all people...how absurd." Arngrim insulted,laughing at Mist.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:18 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025987
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"I wouldn't be talking." Said Mist, not even looking at Arngrim.
"You are the epitimy of all scum, taking the lives of innocent people.
You don't even deserve to be half alive. I wouldn't even want you as an Un-Demon." He said in a calm and cool voice, still not glancing at him.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:21 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025992
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"And thats why many before you have fallen,and i`m still alive and kicking the crap out of all the other races." Arngrim retorted. "If your so tough,why dont you come and do something about it?" Arngrim challenged,ready to kill yet another Archangel.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:24 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025998
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Sorry, I don't fight garbage." He retorted, continuing to walk down the path.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:28 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1026004
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"Garbage?" Arngrim asked,as he was already in front of Mist. "You must be talking about someone else,because I was in front of you." Arngrim stated,as he grinned.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:34 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1026022
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Listen, the only real fight I've ever had was against the Dark One, your master." Mist said, still not glancing at him. "If he hadn't had called his army of minions, this war would be over."
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:39 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1026031
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"I serve no one,the Dark One wants me dead,because I am a threat to him,so I do things my OWN way..." Arngrim corrected. "Wow,your as weak as your intellect,thats not a great combination." Arngrim said,as he walked off,not even wanting to kill this knave.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:43 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1026041
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"It's just like Archdemons. You talk smack, then you walk off." He said.
Dragoon King. Posted: 16:46 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1026049
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
(I'll join)

Name: Nexus
Height: 6?0
Weight: 155 pounds
Race: Archfiend
Weapons: A blade known as the Dirge of the Dead. As the blade swings the hymns of the dead sing there song of sadness for the living, the gloomy blade is the death for many warriors that fear the darkness in there hearts for it is in fact darkness that makes man and the blade that they hold.
Skills: Nexus is skilled in bushido thus making him a master of counter attacking and parrying. Originally bushido was a samurai art meant for the use of long slim blade but he quickly mastered bushido for the use of larger heaver weapon such as broad swords.
Magic: He is vary skilled in fire magic but prefers his demon skills he inherited from his father allowing him to control the shadows and come in contact with the human mind. He can also transform into a large wolf like beast with large claws for ripping flesh and massive teeth meant for crushing bone.
Physical Appearance: He has long black hair that reaches to down towards his back, his skin tanned from his youth but since past events he prefers to keep away from the light, and he has a tattoo on both his arms in the shape of magic symbols that help straighten his magic powers.
Appearance: He wears a long dark red coat that covers up most of his body, under that he wears a black shirt and pants, his belt has a large silver belt buckle in the shape of a lions head, and his boots are normal combat boots made of black leather
Personality: He prefers keeping to himself and he does not like to keep the company of youths. He is somewhat cold and he could care less of the dead or the dieing he thinks of them as the weak that don?t belong in this world.
History: His history is dark and mysterious, and one best kept a secrete from the unworthy but he might be willing to share a part of his past with those he deems fit in his travels.
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:48 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1026054
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
On 02-Sep-2006 dark_wolf_33 said:"It's just like Archdemons. You talk smack, then you walk off." He said.
"Actually..." Arngrim snickered. There was a pool of darkness under Mist,fiends about to grab him. "Not as smart as you thought you were? Eh?" Arngrim said,continueing his path.

Displaying Page 1 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 13 | 14 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close