Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pandora's Box:The Ledgend Of The King's Army

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 34 of 35
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 13:53 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194132
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"An old friend of mine," said Chaos. "One of the south London villains. We parted ways last year, but he still owes me a few favours. Plus, I heard he was in the area."
Jango handed Chaos a cellphone. He typed in a number.
"Yeah, Damien?" he asked when Damien replied. "Chaos. Yeah, you heard about the Hammersmith lot nearly getting bombed, right? There's a hospital a few blocks down from that. No, the other way. I'm there with Zeph and a few friends. Yeah, that guy. I get the impression there are some people who would very much like to kill me. I'll need an armoured car, couple of AN-49s, as much Semtex as you can find, and as much beer as you can nick. Give the signal when you get here, okay? Muchos gracias, Slick."
He handed the phone back to Jango.
"Well?" he asked impatiently.
"Damien's on his way over," said Chaos. "He's bringing Pointer and Ronnie with him, plus enough weaponry to wage war on a medium-sized country."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 14:03 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194137
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
"Q? you did you get those taps up yet."
"yeah son, like yesterday."
"whats what."
"homie got connections you know that dude Damien?"
"what he got him? Jay get Junk Walls on the phone."
"why Junk."
"he has the biggest army collecting in the world."
"dag homes i thought you was only goin' to beat homies face in."
"yeah that was before he brought out the big guns."
"here comes Reggie and his little brother Mike."
"Mike? whats good fam?"
"i hear you got troubles."
"yeah a little bit."
"where thay at?"
"up in the hospital."
"lets go hit 'em off now."
"Mike we can't do that because there are other people up there. i only got beef with one of 'em"
"you know how i do, i spray whole clicks. get it done."
"Mike hold up it might not even be like dat."
"i like KC you always keep a cool head."
"Life is all hood so what else can I be?"
~K Dash Dot~
jamarie Posted: 14:26 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194167
jamarie
+
"I think you might need more than that,Chaos,"Jade said looking out of the window and at K.Cobb,"He's got a big gang of them now,"

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 14:36 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194181
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Good point," said Chaos, grinning. He took a revolver from inside his jacket. "How many of them do you think I could hit from here?"
"Chaos, don't even try it," warned Jango. "Not with Jade and Sphinx here."
A black Mercades drove slowly past the window.
"The cavalry's here," said Chaos. "This could get interesting."
A short, stocky man wearing a black leather jacket and jeans entered the room with a bunch of flowers. He handed them to Sphinx.
"Damien, you old dog!" said Chaos, shaking Damien by the hand. "How's tricks?"
"Ups and downs," shrugged Damien. "Ronnie and Pointer are waiting outside. I'll assume the comedy club round back is your target?"
"You assume correctly," said Chaos. "We'll need more than the five of us for this one."
"That's why I got a few back-ups in," said Damien, grinning. "You remember Browning, right?"
"Oh yeah, old Gravy!" said Chaos, laughing.
"He's in the tower block opposite with his ladyfriend," said Damien. "Soon as I give the word, the hospital gets a few more patients."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 14:59 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194211
jamarie
+
"Thanks,"Sphinx said smmiling as Damien handed her the flowers.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 15:02 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194213
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Any time," said Damien. "Hope you get better soon."
"So we've got Ronnie and Pointer on the ground, Browning in the air," said Chaos. "Me, you and Zeph also on the ground. Think that's enough to take these boys down?"
"Trust me, I've had an eye on them for a while," smirked Damien. "They couldn't shoot themselves in the foot. We're in no danger."
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 17:58 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194355
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
just as Damien said that, a bullet flew right past his ear, then the phone rang. when someone picked up.
"this doesn't have to go down like this Choas. last chance to apologize. one other thing, you brought out the big guns huh. take a look outside."
there were tanks rolling in at all sides of the hospital.
"see that there? thats ma' man Junk, he has an army of his own. so Chaos what it gonna be?"
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 10:11 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195171
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Apologise for what?" snapped Chaos, motioning for Damien, Jango and Faith to get down. "You'd tear down a building, kill hundreds of innocent people, simply because of something that you can't even prove to be wrong? You get me some concrete evidence that you had nothing to do with this, then maybe we'll consider an apology."
He cut off the phone call.
"Damien, you said Browning's our eye in the sky," said Jango. "What's he armed with?"
"A herpeg and a longbow," said Damien. "Why do you ask, o great opposer of violence?"
"Shell the *******," spat Chaos.
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 10:22 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195179
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
K.Cobb started to laugh.
"Q this guy just banged on me. get me the PA system."
"done."
in a couple minutes JQ had a connection to the PA system.
"room 518."
"got it."
JQ handed K.Cobb a microphone and an ear-piece.
"Chaos? oh Chaos, what ever happened to innocent til proving guilty. by the by, can you prove that i did have something to do with this? anyways the proof i gave you wasn't enough. i men there are cuts going aroung my throat and bruises all over if thats not proof enough than what is."
K.Cobb started to think.
"no personaly i would come in there myself and bring you out here, problem is you won't come out. i don't blame you."
"KC is that a siren?"
"crap, go tell Junk to go deal with that."
"a'ight."
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 10:33 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195186
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Cobb, you coward!" shouted Chaos through the window, still keeping his head below the windowledge. "Round here, it's guilty until proven innocent! If you have anything terribly important to say to your buddy Junk, I suggest you say it now!"
He turned to Damien.
"Take them out," he spat. Damien took a two-way radio from his inside jacket pocket.
"Browning," he said. "Fire."
One by one, the tanks began to explode, heavy artillery rounds striking them at the weak point in the armour and obliterating the cabin. When the last of the tanks was in flames, Chaos called K Cobb on his cellphone.
"Too late," he laughed. "How do you like that, Slick? You want us, come in any get us, you coward!"
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 10:48 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195199
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
"two things smarty. first Junk isn't here, second those were armoured tanks and you just ****** the drivers off."
a new valley of tanks rooled up and shot Browning and his vehicle out of the air.
"and Choas it's a hospital why would i raid one. innocent people could get hurt. have some respect and you still haven't answered my question. what more proof do i need? do you need me to come back in there unarmed? another thing if i did try to kill you all don't you think i would have blew this hosopital up by now? anyways i'll be up in about 5 minutes."
K.Cobb turns to JQ.
"do not shoot unless i'm everting goes sour."
"your a brave dude."
"no not brave, i'm a nut. i'm crazy don't ever forget that."
K.Cobb takes off his shirt and his bullet proof vest, he takes off all his weaponry. after he was done he went into the hospital.
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 11:16 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195218
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Browning wasn't in a vehicle, dumbass. You might try paying attention once in a while))

"What an idiot," said Chaos. "First he shoots down a news chopper, then he comes in here unarmed. Get your guns out, fellas. This won't take long."
Chaos, Jango and Damien positioned themselves near the door, aiming their weapons at the doorway. The dor opened, and Ronnie and Pointer walked in. Both were wearing similar clothes to Damien, but were both taller and slimmer.
"We come in peace," said Pointer, grinning when he saw Chaos with an MP-5 in either hand. He and Ronnie took out their guns - AN-49 assault rifles - and positioned themselves beside Chaos and Damien.
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 13:04 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195272
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
(it's not my fault if you said he was in the air you never said how he was up there so i assumed he was in a plane or a helicopter or so,mething. your not suggesting that he can fly are? you stupid primate with every STD known to man and everything else.)

K.Cobb sprayed the room with tear gas and pushed a doctor in before him.
"hit me come on."
K.Cobb said rolling into the room and watching the guns men spray the doctors. seconds later Junk, JQ and Jay came in and grabbed K.Cobb out of the room. put a bullet proof vest on him and gave him his mac-11s.
"lets get it crunk."
Jay said shooting a flare through the window from the hallway. which was a signal for them to raid the hospital. Reggie and Mike lead the way and met the three in the hallway outside the room with about 450 people with shotguns behind them.
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 07:59 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196310
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((God-modding, flaming, ego-tripping... that's worthy of a permanent kick, but I'm feeling generous, so I'll just give you a 3-day kick instead. Give you time to cool off))
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 09:31 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196353
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
(oohhh great one thank you thank you so much. 3-days sounds so much better than permanent. Cez your not going to intimidate me, and read the posts you called me a dumbass. this never would have happened if you had not started calling names. Moderator or not you not about to mouth off at me and i'm not going something back. you gotta give respect to get it Cez.)
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 09:34 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196355
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((So be it. When you respect thse with authority, you will get respect in return. In this case, I am the one with the authority. See what I'm getting at here? Think about it))
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 09:39 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196362
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
(authority or not, like i said your not going top mouth off at me and i'm not say nothing about it.

you don't know me i don't know you. don't insult me i won't insult you. cause you don't know what i willl or won't do.)
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 09:43 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196367
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((I know more than you think, Cobb. I know you don't have sufficient grounds for anything worse than a slight warning from Rich, while I could probably get you a lot further along the path towards a ban with the evidence I've got in this thread alone. I know you'll probably respond to this post in a manner that will give me more reason to report you. And I know that you'll never drop this argument until I apologise, which is something I will not do))
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 09:49 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196374
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
look Cez i'm not looking for an apologie personally i could careless for one. what i'm saying is your not going to intimidate me because your a moderator. to me your still the same dude that i was beefin' with before he became a moderator. matter of fact what proof do you have? the fact that i called you a primate with every STD known to man and everything else? go ahead i'll tell him my self. Rich doesn't scare me, like i said your not going to itimidate me nor is anyone else you go get.)
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 09:54 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196381
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Didn't I already tell you when you were 'beefin' with me before? I don't care in the slightest bit what you say. Go for it, flame me as much as you like. It doesn't affect me. I'd much rather have a banned and defeated opponent than a constantly blabbering one who doesn't know when to quit. Give it your best shot. You'll be the one who comes off worse))
Displaying Page 34 of 35
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close