Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

whats your best kill online

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
bowow Posted at: 12:05 Jan22 2010 Post ID: 2791206
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
ok whats your best kill online mine is where this guy was chasing me with a riot sheild he stunned me then i turned around with the throwing knife chucked it and it went straight through his arm and won the match. please post your best Thumbs Up

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zelda Fan Posted at: 12:20 Jan22 2010 Post ID: 2791216
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Me I'm going to have to say when I got a double head shot on search and destroy and won the match.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
zeldafan11 Posted at: 16:35 Jan22 2010 Post ID: 2791324
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Definitely my Drag scope on Quarry to win the match by stealing a kill from my friend. :p

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
stormform Posted at: 16:07 Aug28 2010 Post ID: 2891623
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
Well, bumbing is allowed in inactive forums. And at the moment i think this forum is inactive. So bumb.

Mine was a direct impact with a javelin.
It was in favela and I was about to shoot a javelin in to the main opening when a enemy runs inront of me.
I quickly press fire and the javelin hits the guy and kills us both.

sphynxx Posted at: 00:20 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2891912
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
I've done something similar to that with the javelin on HCTDM, except I killed 2 team mates who were hunting down a pair of boosters in the game, and I was unknowingly right infront of the two boosters, & Killed a third team mate & the booster & won the game. The javelin missle hit one of my team mates & killed us all haha.

Although I prefer my starting kill on HCTDM where I killed the entire team with 1 Javelin shot at the start of a match on Estate. My starting spawn was at the top of the hill, next to the mansion & fired down to the C flag on Domination. 5 kills, from 5 enemies Evil

« Last edited by sphynxx on Aug 29th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Guy117 Posted at: 00:23 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2891913
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
+
there was time i knifed someone and he threw a knife at me at the same time so we both died
sphynxx Posted at: 21:19 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2892516
sphynxx
+
+
Guy117 said:there was time i knifed someone and he threw a knife at me at the same time so we both died

I've had something very similar to that too. On Scrapyard, I threw a throwing knife at a guy, and he threw one at me & we both died Evil I couldn't stop laughing.

EDIT;

Just got these kills about 30 minutes ago;

TDM on Salavage. Scores 2300 Vs 7100. I was on the winning team. I was on the roof of the two story building near one of the starting spawns. I my score was 19-4-0, and I got bored, with 20 seconds to go in the game, I was crouching on the back side of the roof (on the side not facing the rest of the map) and I started spinning around & circles. With 10 sensitivity, it's pretty dizzying.

I accidently pushed R2 & threw my frag (Using a Danger Close PRO class) and the frag went into the air, straight down the middle of the map (the narrow passage with junk on either side) it bounced off one side, then the other, and rolled on the ground and 4 enemies ran right over top of it & blew up.

Getting me 4 kills & a funny looking Game Winning Killcam Evil

« Last edited by sphynxx on Aug 29th 2010 »

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

superboy Posted at: 18:20 Aug31 2010 Post ID: 2893605
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
+
Nice, Sphynx, lol. I'd say my best kill online was today on CoD4 PC. I know I'm posting in the MW2 section but there's no topic for that, plus that forum is long gone. But anyways, I was going on Crash. I went up the stairs to Marines (OpFor?) spawn where that small house is with the car that you can jump onto. I saw bullets fly my way from the building a bit farther back from my position (alley) and I had my M1014. I shot all of my clip into the wall, GOT A HEADSHOT AND FINAL KILL, I was so happy =D
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 19:33 Aug31 2010 Post ID: 2893632
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Has to be when I shot an RPG down the side of the building with the elevator (actual elevator, not glitch) on highrise on S&D, and got 4 freaking kills.
Sure it was luck, but it was so lucky, it came out the other side onto pure skill.
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 20:32 Aug31 2010 Post ID: 2893676
sphynxx
+
+
Tony, that'd mean my stupidly lucky frag kill mentioned about is pure skill too then Speak to the hand

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 16:25 Sep02 2010 Post ID: 2894657
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Ah, but I deliberately shot the RPG
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 01:26 Sep03 2010 Post ID: 2894930
sphynxx
+
+
Yeah well I accidently on purpose threw the frag so Speak to the hand

Jirachi X Posted at: 01:36 Sep03 2010 Post ID: 2894932
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Stuck a Semtex on a guy and he ran to his team.

Check mah Quints.
I'm gone - bye
GranTurismo Posted at: 19:52 Sep03 2010 Post ID: 2895332
GranTurismo
+
+
Long-distance Headshot with an RPG on Favela.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
Guy117 Posted at: 20:01 Sep03 2010 Post ID: 2895339
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
+
i don't think this counts as an amazing kill. but one time i was sniping in Afghan and there were two guys looking straight at me but they didn't shoot. so i just owned them both with one shot
Moynihan Posted at: 16:19 Sep04 2010 Post ID: 2895824
Moynihan
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I was in Terminal HCTDM. There were three enemies in the cockpit of the plane. I took out my M1014, and started randomly shooting in there. Two headshots and a Triple Kill. =O

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMoynihanMan
superboy Posted at: 07:20 Sep05 2010 Post ID: 2896255
superboy
+
+
So, yesterday, my friend and I were doing a round of "Quick-scope, No-scope" on Rust. I continuously knifed him, probably getting at least a 14 streak, lol.
sphynxx Posted at: 04:04 Sep06 2010 Post ID: 2897002
sphynxx
+
+
Ohhh, you're that guy huh?

I hate people like that. KYLE!!!! Evil

Kyle was doing that to me in a quick-scope private. Even when he had full connection & I had 1 red bar, & his few kills with an AC130 & Pred Missle I was only a few kills behind him, with 1 or 2 kills from a KS xD

superboy Posted at: 12:24 Sep12 2010 Post ID: 2900560
superboy
+
+
Lol, yeah. I'm so pwnage. I was messing around on Rust with my friend, who was doing something with his grandpa. So I was trying to get really cool throwing knife kills since I'm not that good at the game. I failed so badly that I got a nuke legit. If you call killing your friend's AFK d00d on MW2 on Rust legit.
stormform Posted at: 14:36 Sep12 2010 Post ID: 2900623
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
I just got an amaizing kill today.
In Terminal I was in the plane camping and I was shooting at a guy on the roof where the gas tank is. I killed him and while shooting him I hit the red barrel which exploded, causing the gas tank to explode, which in term exploded a claymore set on the roof which then killed a guy who just got up the ladder.
And it was the final kill.

Talk about a domino effect. And clutch. And pure epicness. Too bad nobody filmed it... Smile

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close